Training Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward suddenly and I sighed in disappointment that I couldn't reach her tits anymore. Then she planted her feet far apart and started slamming down onto my cock hard and fast.

I pushed myself back into my seat and held on.

After about a minute she cried out and ground down against my pubis.

She held herself still while she shuddered through what looked like an intense orgasm and then sighed.

She pulled herself up off my lap and knelt on the floor between my outspread thighs.

Without a word, she gulped down my cock and took it to the back of her throat. She massaged it with her gums and tongue and I gasped at the sensations.

When she gently cupped my balls with her hand and scratched them softly with her nails I grunted and shot my load.

It seemed to travel straight down her gullet. The head of my cock was still lodged in the back of her throat and she stared at me. The look of unbridled lust in her eyes almost made me cum all over again.

When my orgasm finished, I lay splayed out in my seat gasping for breath.

She calmly retrieved her tank-top and pulled it on then fished her panties out of a small handbag she had. She pulled them up and then rolled her denim skirt back into place and smiled.

"Are we done the training now?" she asked.

I nodded and grunted something in between gasps for breath and she nodded with a grin.

"I guess we're done here now, right?" she said.

Again, I nodded as I stared at her with confusion and shock.

"You can still give me a ride home, right?"

"Uh-huh," I stammered.

After several minutes of her watching me, I finally stood and pulled up my pants.

I led her to my car and drove her home. During the whole ride she never once mentioned what happened and neither did I.

I went home and greeted my wife. She simply smiled and went about her business for the rest of the day. I took a shower and tried to put Karen out of my mind.

At work the next day, Rob called me into his office. He closed the door and sat on the couch by the wall. I sat in the easy chair facing it.

"How did the training with the new girl go yesterday?" he asked.

"Good," I said innocently, "She took it all in and we can stroke that off the to-do list."

"Good," he said with a nod.

He studied me for a moment and frowned.

"So," he said slowly, "Everything went okay?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and pursed his lips. Then he sighed and looked at me intently.

"Did she give you a blowjob?" he asked, "She gave me a blowjob during her interview, so I was just wondering."

My eyes must have popped out and my mouth suddenly went dry.

I nodded nervously and he nodded in return.

"Yeah," he said as he stood up and opened his office door, "I thought she might."

I walked slowly out the door and he patted me on the back.

"See you later," he said.

Then he sat behind his desk and got to work.

As I walked back to my desk, I felt my phone buzz. I opened the new message I'd received and a full-length photo of Karen appeared. She was lying back in a chaise-longue completely nude except for a large straw hat on her head. Her legs were spread wide and her bright pink slit with the little tuft of blonde hair at the top was on full display. She was holding a cocktail with an umbrella on it with her left hand and waving at the camera with her right. Her puffy pink nipples appeared to be very hard.

"Here's another pic from my trip to Cabo!"

12