All Comments on 'Training Teacher Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You keep saying it's the end, but it's not....

...because Hannah still needs to be given to Karli. Great story! Keep going!

sontoriginyusontoriginyualmost 13 years ago
intense

u have got me in knots im sorry shes stuck with constance. im happy she has found love and furious she is about to have it taken away from her(that is if she ends up as a present. maybe you will throw amy in as well who knows. this story is leaving me a tangled mess of emotions

John558John558almost 13 years ago
Wicked Education

Once again the author has rocked my world. her grasp of using power and lust to have people willing submit to the Mistress' wishes is amazing. I can't wait for her next story! Until then i will reread these stories and contemplate turning my Aunt.

John558John558almost 13 years ago
Karli...

I know this is not the end as Hannah is still to be given to Karli and then to her friends. I can only imagine her being Karli's tutor at college and the training she will recieve at Karli's Sorority as well. Hannah could end up being a recruiting tool also for the athlectic dept's, WOMENS, or a a proize to teams MENs, or key players for winning championships. How delicious and wicked at the same time!!!!

goamz86goamz86almost 13 years ago
Another great story

More more more pleeeeeease. Can't wait til the next installment. Don't make us wait too long.

richy231150richy231150almost 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Wow, wow, wow, loved this instalment, cant wait for the next.

Dave xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Another very hot story please continue this as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved what has been for me an eagerly anticipated instalment. Keep on with the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!

I'm really looking forward to part three!

friendly6977friendly6977over 12 years ago
Fucking HOTTT!

Good story line - keep it going! Looking forward to seeing Hannah become the pet of an 18 yr old...maybe Amy will too! Will Amy divorce and move in with Hannah...will their children become lovers also...will there be a school sex orgy...lots of lines to follow!

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago
hmm

last commenter that's odd :P their children are young >_<

and like others i can't wait for next part ^_^ keep up the amazing submissions Jasmine.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Spectacular story

Can't wait for part 3! So much left to happen & I can see several more parts in the future. Really excited to hear what happens with the 18 year olds & her former student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part3

cant wait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this was soooo hot. i got off to both stories multiple times. can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Classic ssl

Great story. I love a good BDSM story every now and then but it's always better when there is love and actual emotion in it and you do that well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what was Amy thinking when she had her two young kids-especially the 18 mo. old? pretty shitty thing to do to her husband.

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Can't wait for part three of this story.

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
Another hot episode!

As Anonymous said Amy's thought of dumping her husband is very harsh and what about the children? It is all a fantasy but should have some grounding in reality.

Having said that it is a very erotic tale and I look forward very much to part 3.

Thanks very much for putting all the effort into such a polished and horny piece of literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:Love the story very, very much

When are you going to complete this great sage. You promised the next chapter above but 3-4 after that would be greatly appreciated......

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Good story

The only thing missing to make this a great story is a way to make Contance pay for being such a BITCH. let them find a wy to make her pay, fo the way she treated people.

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
two beautiful women

I love how you've put Hanna and Amy together. Not just the same usual mistress/sub story.

Jim65mymJim65mymover 2 years ago

Absolutely your best that I’ve read so far!

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

572. Loved it with an exception of Amy calling her husband a bastard even though she praised him for his understanding. I love women making love but wonder at the likelihood of one person being so sexually dominant as Constance. And do women really dump their husbands and children? Only in fiction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES