Training Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I was subjected to an all-out assault on my pussy. She went directly to my clit and sucked on it as if she were attempting to swallow it whole. I let out an earth-shattering scream the moment my best friend's mouth made contact. I orgasmed in only a few seconds. As the orgasm quaked through my entire being, Amy let my clit slip out of her mouth, but kept licking. The continued licking of my cunt with constant pressure from Amy, kept my juices flowing and even as the first orgasm began to dissipate, a second one was already building. Amy kept licking, jerking her whole head up and down, almost like she was bobbing on a cock. I watched closely, mesmerized by the sight of my beautiful, sweet, compassionate best friend, pleasuring me in a way I couldn't even have begun to imagine twenty-four hours ago. Her eyes met mine and I blushed, feeling like I'd just been caught stealing from the cookie jar. Yet, unlike yesterday's shy and insecure me, I didn't break eye contact. Instead, I continued to gaze into the eyes of my best friend. She seemed to smile, although it was hard to tell with her mouth so full of pussy. She began to hum against my labia, and a new sensation hit me. Almost instantly, a second orgasm flowed through me, even greater than the first. I screamed, "Oh my God Amy, don't stop, please don't stop!"

Amy obliged, continuing to lick my soaking wet cunt. My juices flooded out of me like a tidal wave. My best friend licked and licked, continuing to please me as I almost hyperventilated from the pure pleasure. She slowed down while I heaved great gasps of air and attempted to regain my breath. Just when I thought I was done, Amy surprised me again. She suddenly slid two fingers into my cunt. The suddenness made me scream in delicious joy and while she finger-fucked me hard and fast, she took my clit back in her mouth.

Again carried away and unaware of my words, I screamed, "Yes Mistress, make your slut cum. Fuck me hard!" The intense double pleasure was too much, and a third powerful orgasm hit me full force. I realized my words only after they'd escaped my mouth. Amy didn't say anything while she continued pleasing me. Long past rational thought, I continued my vocal babble, "Fuck, Amy, I've never felt so good. Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk."

The intense pressure was too much, my pussy raw from the constant coming, and I had to push Amy's expert mouth away. "Stop, stop, oh my God, I can't take anymore."

Amy's smile was one of pure satisfaction. She stood up and said, her tone a bit more powerful than I'd ever heard from her, "Ok, my pet. Calling me Mistress once could be seen as a slip of the tongue, but twice, well that tells us something." She slipped off her shirt. Once it was off, she discarded it on the floor. While she unzipped her skirt, she asked, "Baby, you're completely submissive, aren't you?"

"I think so," I whispered, somewhat ashamed.

Her skirt fell to the floor, displaying a beautiful shaved pussy, with a nice arrowhead patch of fur above her clit. Her eyes never left mine. "So baby, are you ready to please me?"

I wanted nothing more. This time I knew exactly what I was saying when I responded, "Yes, Mistress Amy, your slave is more than ready."

Using only a finger, Amy directed me to come to her. I surprised her I think, when I got down on the floor and crawled the few feet over to her. Sudden anxiety filled me. I so desperately wanted to please her, I was worried I'd be a disappointment, especially after the magic she had just worked on me. She asked, "You want to taste your Mistress' pussy, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress Amy," I responded, "but I'm worried I won't please you the way you just pleased me."

"Oh baby, just do what comes natural," she comforted me. "Besides, since we both know you'll do anything I say... harder, softer, more of this and less of that... I can coach you."

Following her instructions, I sat up on my knees and began to lick her pussy while she stood above me. As soon as my tongue made contact with it, she moaned, "That's it baby, lick my pussy."

Although it was difficult to get comfortable, I continued licking her pussy lips, her heavenly scent and taste making an amazing assault on my senses. Deciding to attempt to tease her and at the same time to show her I wanted to be her submissive, I moved away from her delicious nectar and kissed her thigh. slowly, like she had done to me, I moved down her leg, kissing my way gently down her stocking-clad leg while she murmured encouragement. When I reached her foot, I bent down, kissed her perfectly manicured toes and remained there, like a servant awaiting further instruction.

"Baby, you really are the most submissive woman I've ever met. You get wet just from being told what to do, don't you baby?"

"Yes," I answered, no longer even ashamed by the reality of who I really was. The unmistakable adoration in her eyes was melting my shame completely away.

"Kiss my feet, baby, suck my toes like a good little sub," she ordered me lovingly.

"Yes, Mistress Amy," I eagerly responded, happy to be told exactly what to do. No longer a surprise, my pussy began to get that special tingling again.

I sucked each of her toes one at a time, as she had mine. I took my time, attempting to suck each toe into my mouth like a small cock. Pleasing her feet so thoroughly was exciting, although a bit difficult because of the sheer nylons on her feet. Once I was done, I moved to her other foot and repeated the gentle pleasuring.

Once I was finished, her breathing now heavier, she asked, "Do you have any toys?"

"Just a vibrator."

"Well, we'll have to work on adding to your collection, baby," she advised. Sitting on the couch, she ordered, "Go get it, baby."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed and began to get up.

"No, no, baby. I like you on all fours like a good sub, a good pet, and I know you like it too. I want to watch you crawl and get it. Bring it back to me in your mouth as if you're carrying a bone."

I fell back onto all fours, "Yes, Mistress, your wish is my command." I crawled away happily, proudly even, wiggling my posterior at her, feeling her eyes bearing down on me. Such an order should have humiliated me, yet it actually made me hornier. The feeling of complete submission, of unconditional obedience, felt so liberating. And, unlike with Mistress Constance, where I never felt safe and was almost always nervous and scared, with Amy I felt completely at home and nurtured, completely comfortable and eager to make her happy. The stairs were a bit awkward at first and somewhat humiliating, but I fulfilled Mistress Amy's instructions, retrieving my fuck-toy and returning on all fours with it in my mouth. If going up the stairs was awkward, going down was an adventure in balance. I proceeded slowly, scared of tumbling down the stairs, but also determined not to disobey a direct order.

Once I finally made it back to Amy, I crawled to her feet and playfully sat up on my haunches, waving my hands paw-like in the air. She giggled and patted my head and rewarded me with, "You're such a good pet, aren't you, baby?"

I couldn't answer because of the toy still in my mouth. I did manage kind of a muffled bark: "Mmmmfff!

She chuckled. Looking down on me from her position of power, "You look so hot like that, baby. So adorable. So submissively perfect." She took the toy out of my mouth.

"Thank you, Mistress Amy."

Her hand rubbed her clit and I gazed between her thighs. I can't explain it, but I actually felt myself craving her pussy. I wanted nothing more than to taste her pussy, to please my best friend. "Do you like what you see, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress Amy, I like it very much."

Amy turned the toy on high and placed it on her clit. "So baby, tell me what you want to do next."

"Anything you want me to," I replied submissively. "And I'm not being evasive about my wishes; the most important thing I care about right now is that I do whatever you decide I should do."

"Hmmmm," Amy moaned, from both the toy in her clit and my response. "Fuck, Hannah, you're getting me really horny."

Shyly, I whispered, "How can I please you, Amy?"

"What happened to Mistress?" she objected.

Looking directly into my dearest friend's eyes, I apologized and begged, "Sorry, how can I please you, Mistress Amy?"

She handed me the toy and ordered, "Come lick and fuck me, baby."

I took the toy and placed it against her pussy lips and rolled it up and down slowly. She gave a loud moan and became surprisingly verbal, "Oh fuck, yes, Hannah, that feels really fucking good. Now get your mouth working too, slut."

Hearing her calling me a slut surprised me briefly, but it also made my pussy tingle with pleasure. I wanted to be her slut; her perfect pet; her obedient lez. "Yes, Mistress Amy."

I buried my face into her pussy and went directly to her clit. I could have teased her, as she had earlier teased me to the brink of lustful debauchery, but instead I focused on making her come hard and fast. I sucked her clit into my mouth while simultaneously slipping the humming toy over and over into her very wet pussy.

She screamed, "Oh my fucking God Hannah, you're such a good little slut. Be my whore, baby, make your Mistress cum!"

I hummed onto her clit, attempting to use vibrations from my mouth to stimulate her further while I continued to lick her big, hard clit.

"Oh fuck, Hannah, fuck, fuck, fuck me faster, baby."

I fucked the toy in and out of her, hard and fast like my hubby had done to me with his cock long ago.

The double pleasure I gave her was too much and she screamed, grabbing my hair and pulling me deeper into her ocean of juice, "I'm coming my slut, fuck, keep licking me, yes, yes, yessssssss!"

I didn't slow down the thrusting of the toy as I sucked her hard clit between my lips, giving it some light nibbles as well.

Amy turned from sweetheart to raging bitch as she roared, "You fucking slut, don't you dare fucking stop. Fuck your Mistress!" Like me, she was apparently capable of multiple orgasms. Even though the first orgasm shook her whole body, she never stopped gasping for breath. Luckily, she let go of my hair so I too could breathe, so I could continue pleasing her. Her moaning and dirty talk continued, "Yes Hannah, you'll be doing this regularly, my slut. Is that what you want, baby, to be my dirty little slut?"

I paused from my pleasing, "Yes, Mistress Amy, I want nothing more than to be your pathetic personal pleasure pleaser."

"Oh fuck Hannah, I want you to do this forever," she screamed and pulled my face back between her thighs. I licked and nibbled her clit and pussy lips while continuing to bury the toy in her pussy. As her moaning continued to echo throughout the room, my best friend stunned me by pushing me away, turning around to kneel on the couch facing away from me and demanding, "Now fuck my ass, baby, fuck it hard."

Although the request was a surprise, I obeyed like a good girl, and pulled the toy, dripping with her juice, out of her cunt. I hesitated and watched my friend, who I thought was as innocent as I'd thought I was, spread her legs as wide as humanly possible and reach for her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I now had a clear visual of her small rosebud. Amy ordered, "First get it wet baby, lick my nasty asshole."

Although somewhat disgusted by the thought of licking her asshole, I obeyed immediately, leaning forward and extending my tongue. The sweat near her asshole had a sweet salty taste. Less sweet was the taste of her actual asshole as I licked all around it.

"Good slut. You like licking my asshole, don't you?"

Although I didn't like the actual deed, I greatly enjoyed pleasing her. "Yes, Mistress, I love licking your asshole. I love obeying your every whim."

"Good girl," she moaned. "Shove your tongue as deep as you can in my asshole. Rim it good."

I couldn't believe my long-time friend was so perversely naughty. I licked her asshole and attempted to penetrate it with my tongue. Although not tasty, it wasn't as disgusting as I'd assumed it would be. After a couple minutes of this humiliating task, Amy instructed me, "Fuck my ass now, baby."

I reached for the toy again and placed it at her puckered ass. I pushed it forward tentatively until Amy ordered, "Faster baby, just shove it in." I couldn't believe that wouldn't tear her apart, but I did as I was told and jammed the toy vigorously into her ass. It went in way more easily than I could imagine without any lube, and she got animated again. "Now scootch under me and lick my pussy while you fuck my ass, you dirty slut."

Although the positioning was incredibly awkward, I obeyed, and squirming myself beneath her face upwards, I began licking her pussy while I struggled to continue pumping the toy in and out of her ass. Amy's heavy breathing continued and after a few minutes of licking, sucking and nibbling while constantly fucking her asshole, I could tell she was close, so I shoved two fingers into her cunt.

Instantly she bellowed, "You fucking bitch, oh my God, fuck, put a third one in... no, fuck me with your entire hand." With a bit of struggle, I slid all four fingers and even part of my thumb into her pussy and began fucking both of her holes simultaneously. Within seconds, she screamed, "Oh my God, I'm coming, yes, oh my God Hannah, I fucking love you. Fuck yes, fuckkkkkkkkk!" Hearing her say she loved me, even in the throes of passion, had me quivering in pleasure myself. I kept licking as she came all over me, her cum gushing all over my face like a fire hose. Her cum covered my face and dribbled down my chin onto my neck and I savoured every drop I could get, both in and out of my mouth. I actually felt disappointed when Amy climbed off of me. Her gaze met mine. "Oh my God, Hannah, that was the most intense pleasure I've ever felt."

I smiled back, my face and neck coated with her juice, "I loved pleasing you, Amy."

She returned my smile. "I'm sorry I got so nasty. When I get revved up, I become a completely different person. I don't really think you're a slut."

"Please don't apologize. I can't explain it, but being called a slut, especially by you, really turned me on. I loved being your slut, your personal sub. The more you called me dirty names and told me what to do, the hotter and hotter I got, and the more desperate I became to please you completely."

She pulled me up and into her arms and held me in a warm, gentle embrace. It was such a complete contrast to the verbal domination of just a minute before. "Do you know how long I've wanted to make love to you?"

"No, before yesterday the thought of being with a woman was only a fantasy. My fantasies had become more consistently lesbian, but it never occurred to me that you'd be remotely interested or that I could ever actually succumb to my taboo desires."

Amy laughed. "What irony: we both wanted the same thing, and both were too scared to do anything about it. It was almost impossible for me not to just throw you on the ground and devour you entirely for the past year. I've fantasized about our making love every place possible: at work, in the car, after a Friday happy hour, and here at your house, just to name a few. I had a hunch you might be bi or at least curious, but you never said or did anything to remotely confirm my suspicions, and except for losing control of myself for a minute last week, I never knew how to broach the subject without probably grossing you out. But when I heard Ms. Pierce telling you to lock the door and making it obvious that Mistress Constance's new sub was you, my pussy instantly leaked with anticipation."

"I wish I would have known sooner, Amy. I've been curious for a while, but I had no clue you were bi."

"I'm not bi, Hannah. I'm strictly lesbian, and plan to file for divorce soon. My husband understands and supports me in this, bless his heart, and I know we'll remain good friends. But when it comes to happily ever afters, I love you completely, baby, which is probably hard to believe after I just treated you like my personal whore," she said, suddenly shy and nervous.

"Amy, I love you too," I replied, pulling her arms tighter around me. I hadn't felt so warm, safe and satisfied in a long, long time. "And, I can't explain why, but being treated like a slut by you made me even hotter."

"If you're that happy about it, you'll always be my sub, baby. My perfect little sub."

"And I'll always obey you, Mistress Amy. Always."

We remained cuddling together for a long time, each in our own thoughts as we tried to make sense of what just happened and of our true feelings. I was truly happy for the first time in years. As I closed my eyes to relax in the safety of my lover's arms, a revelation jolted me back to reality. I sat up.

"What's wrong, baby?" Amy asked.

"I just remembered that we aren't free to be together, we're both subs to Constance," I reminded her, fear likely plastered all over my face. "And Mary told me she has a crush on me, and I'll have to do whatever she says, too."

She shrugged, "Mistress Constance won't stop us from being together. She'll probably approve and even take credit for it. But she'll still expect us to obey her commands. And Mary's a sweetheart, we'll be able to have some great threesomes with her."

"And you're ok with that?"

"We have no choice. Mistress has compromising pictures of me, and I assume of you."

"Yes, me too," I sighed.

"But serving Mistress is ninety-five percent fun, as is our little sisterhood at school, and even though our relationship will need to be more or less open, none of it means that we can't be together, can't live together."

Tears began to well up in my eyes, "I'm being given as an eighteenth birthday present for Karli this weekend."

"Oh my," Amy sympathized, "that is pretty intense."

I was curious what her initiation task for Constance had been, but before I could ask the question, I glanced at the clock and realized what time it was. "Oh shit, Elaine and the bastard will be here in twenty minutes." I stood up and frantically began grabbing my clothes.

Amy stood up, grabbed my arms and kissed me. I melted into her and suddenly everything seemed ok. She broke the kiss, "Go shower and change, Hannah, I'll clean up down here."

I rushed upstairs to shower, my head running in a million different directions. It had been less than twenty-four hours since my life had drastically changed forever. I was a sub for a woman I hated in Constance. I was a sub for a woman I thought I loved in Amy. I was clearly submissive and definitely seemed not only to enjoy, but also to get off on being told what to do.

I needed time to put all this together, to make sense of everything that had happened.

I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. I no longer knew who I was. Or what I had become. I should have been ashamed or mortified, probably both. Yet oddly, the primary feeling I had was one of nervous contentment. I had to accept that everything I had known about myself and my life was wrong.

Did I know what the future held?

No.

Was I petrified?

Yes.

Would I change a thing?

Hell, no.

I got dressed, took a deep breath and headed downstairs, to a future so unknown and so exciting... to a new reality.

THE END