Training the Werewolf

Story Info
A mistress mare trains a werewolf...
2k words
3.8
9.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Please note that this story and all of my works contain characters that are clearly over the age of eighteen without exceptions.

The werewolf squirmed, locked in bondage, the room dark and furtive in its simplicity. But maybe that was just because he could not see in the dark, Chen's eyes trying to adjust and completely failing to. It just wasn't something in his forte.

A werewolf with big paws and rasping, languid breaths that seemed to take an awfully long time to actually dredge and drudge their way up from his lungs, he was not a beast to be trifled with. Yet he was bound to a bench with his arms and legs on either side of it, cranked up to a height that was deemed suitable for someone - but for who he still could not quite say. That was just something that he would have to find out.

The spotlight snapped on, rendering him blind even in the light as he growled and blinked rapidly, startling spots from his eyes as his brown fur was illuminated with black streams fluffed through. Chen groaned but the mare before him brought a rise of submission to his heart like nothing else, heart pulsating, skipping a beat, although there was no manner of love between them to speak of.

"Welcome back to the world of the waking. You don't mind if I call you that, do you?"

Amethyst smirked and Chen shivered, the werewolf's tongue lolling out wantonly even then, hot and pink and drooling. There was only one answer that he could possibly give as the dominant mare posed before him, one hand on her hip, an under bust corset highlighting her bare breasts, small and pert, without thrusting them up into any kind of false cleavage. Her chestnut coat gleamed in the spotlight but she didn't bother with any panties, the lips of her pussy pressed together between her thighs, although there was already a hint of moisture on them.

But he'd have to be lucky to get a taste of that and even Chen knew it as she strutted her stuff and flaunted it, disappearing out of the pool of light as it shifted to a sultry, crimson glow. The rest of the room, wherever he was, wasn't for him to see and he moaned softly, tail wagging, subtly submissive and wanting.

"Aw... Such a cute little werewolf."

Her voice seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere at once.

"I'm going to have so much fun breaking you."

And, oh, how he wanted to be broken. That was right how he needed to be, panting heavily, flanks heaving. Oh, he was already sweating and, still, he wanted it all, his cock pushing out against the bench that he was lying lengthways over, the top side padded and enough to cradle and cushion his chest and midsection somewhere near enough for comfort. His ankles and wrists stretched down on either side with enough flexibility to lift his head at least somewhat and that was just what he needed as the mare reappeared, her bare buttocks backing up to him as she scooted casually into place, tail flipping up over his head.

"I think you'd better get to work down there."

It was not a request but a demand veiled with the lick of a threat, the werewolf whimpering and tucking his chin down submissively. But the sweet honey pot of her pussy was not for him, seemingly, in that session as she sat up enough to squash her sex lightly down into the bench, leaving a wet smear behind that he would undoubtedly be cleaning up with his tongue later on.

No... No, she had a far sweeter, muskier taste in mind for him and her tail wafted over him as she grunted and wiggled her arse, letting him know just where his tongue was to go as her pucker pushed back to him. Her soft tail hole begged for his tongue and the mistress in question was getting what she wanted one way or another but it was just as well for Chen that he worked it out in time, running his tongue around her anal ring with a barely concealed moan of raw delight.

"Ah... That's it, little werewolf," she chuckled throatily, ears splaying with lust. "Get your tongue in there... Good and deep. This is the best place for you."

He would have said that his place was best between Mistress Amethyst's thighs to lap out her pussy but that was not for him to decide, very clearly, as he lapped her taint instead. It was what she wanted and he would be a good little werewolf and serve her all the same, his tongue obediently curling up into her tail hole as the long, red hairs of her tail flowed over his head.

The mare moaned and he redoubled his efforts, slinking his tongue in deeper and deeper, exploring just how much of her lightly musky but clean hole that he could probe into. As a dog-type, at least when he was playing the submissive role, he had a longer, more flexible tongue than most that really could tease into the deepest and most intimate of spots, flexing and teasing, lapping up against her inner walls. Her tail hole gave to the pressure and the mare's grunts and groans, rolling her hips back against him, spurred him on to ever-greater heights of lust.

It was easy to slip away, bound and pinned in place, her tail covering his sense of the world, even though he knew where he was, the stability of the bench rooting him in place. As much as he twisted and grunted, the bench shaking, he could not get away and his paws were forced to flex and curl into fists over and over again, just trying to get a handle on his lust as his cock ground wantonly down into the bench, staining the padding. That was yet another thing that Chen was sure that he would be lapping up at the end of it all, although he was a werewolf who most certainly did not mind his tongue being put to good use at all.

"This is where you best belong," she goaded him, grinding back to push his nose up into the velvety dock of her tail, her scent near enough overpowering. "You don't deserve my pussy yet, no... Little wolfs like you have to earn that!"

And he knew it too, although her words only sent him into a deeper sense of submission still, eyes half-lidded, his view of the world hazy, groaning and murmuring up under her tail. The flesh of her tail hole pulsed and lifted up lightly against his tongue, pushed out as she squeezed down, and she seemed to take a perverse sort of pleasure in toying with his tongue. By squeezing and flexing her tail hole and inner passage in just the right way, the mistress could cruelly and wickedly tug and push his tongue back and forth within her.

"Oh, what's wrong there, wuffie?"

He could hear the smirk in her voice, Mistress Amethyst sitting up and pushing her mane back from her neck and face, panting lightly. The act had her squeezing her buns around his nose and Chen's cock involuntarily squirted, shooting a little bit of pre-cum onto the bench, although it was swiftly soaked up by his thick belly-fur.

"Something got your...tongue?"

Amethyst laughed out loud and he could hear the humour in her tone ringing through, tail flicking, ever-active as her muscles tensed, want rising and rising. He couldn't help himself from whimpering against her, tongue lashing her anal ring over and over again, the slurp and sweep of the flexible appendage bringing a rise of heat to her already flushed pussy. The heat of it radiated out as she moaned and rocked back, glutes tensing and closing around him, securing him away in a heated world of mare pussy and tail hole.

"Yessss..."

Her hiss gave him energy as he grunted and tongued her tail hole all the more fervently, intent on her pleasure. No longer did his pleasure seem to matter when it came to pleasing someone who had him in the palm of her paw, lapping and slurping and moaning against her buttocks as she pressed into him, letting him feel her arse, the muscle beneath the light coat of fat there, the power she held in her body. Slim she was but weak she was not and he couldn't have imagined seeing the sexy mare in a better light than she was currently, panting hotly as his warm breath washed over her tail hole over and over again.

Mistress Amethyst's nicker let him know that he was more than on the right track and Chen growled against her, lost in a world of lust, as submissive as he was, dropping and swaying, undulating on a sea of submission. To obey, yes: that was all that he was there for. It didn't matter where his cock was or how much it was leaking, only that he was a good werewolf, digging his tongue into her musky taint and giving her all that she wanted. For it was not truly about the pleasure of it, even as his tongue tickled oh so very sensitive nerve-endings, teasing and stoking a fire of passion unlike anything he'd ever seen before. For there was none quite like Mistress Amethyst and that was something that Chen was still to learn.

His cock throbbed, muscled tensed, body desperate for something that simply was not his to take. Just what could a submissive ever hope to take when he'd been pushed down into his place, locked there by an iron hoof and a paw that was ready to discipline at a moment's notice? Amethyst was undiscerning and relentless, ruthless in all she demanded, panting heavily and fingering her clit - her fingers flashing as she lifted her hips only slightly - egging him on for more with each and every little grunt and needy nicker she gave.

"C'mon, werewolf... That all you got? Maybe you're not ready for your own orgasm yet..."

Chen whimpered but his orgasm seemed to pale in comparison to hers, eyes snapping open, fervent in the moment. He wanted to please her! Only her! And he had to show the dominant mare that somehow he understood, that he'd be her little obedient slut-wuffie - even if he was a werewolf!

And she knew he was falling, breaking under her hoof, just like all the others that had gone before. She just had to make sure he was there, smirking and tossing her head so that her mane flowed down her neck in a luxurious fall, his nose pressed up into her tail hole. But the process of the breaking was still so very...ah...

Delicious.

Only when she was sure that the wolf had learned both his place and his lesson did Amethyst lift her hips and moan, a paw on her pussy and clit bringing herself off sharply, not even allowing him the luxury of driving his tongue up into her sex too. No, he'd done a good job but not that much of a good job and she whinnied shrilly as her juices squirted over his muzzle, soaking his fur, even as he whimpered and tried to catch what he could in his maw.

"Such a good boy... Sort of."

Half-shrugging, she panted and rubbed her sex onto his snout but not before allowing him just a final taste of her tail hole, the musky hole seeming stronger still with the thick juices of her pussy dripping onto the bench before him. But he would not dare lap them up without her say-so, his tail wagging slowly, although tiredness coursed through him, needing to replenish himself before she moved on to take advantage of him in even kinkier ways. His cock still throbbed up hard and full, his orgasm denied for the time being, but it was entirely her prerogative as the mistress of the night to let him get off or not, whatever she thought he deserved.

Little did poor Chen the werewolf know what a hard bargain Mistress Amethyst drove...

Yet he was about to find out!