All Comments on 'Training Tim Ch. 03: Final Exams'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It was a really good story the way you started right up to the end.

A good way to finish with everyone happy.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very well written erotica! Thank you for sharing this with us! I hope there will be more of this to see how everything turned out!

GmanicGmanicalmost 4 years ago
Really loved this series about Timmy

It was really good and hot to read, hot enough to get me to the edge!

I think though you might benefit from having an editor - you described Tim as ‘a quick study’ 3 times and it seemed a bit odd. In the first chapter Tonya was at the centre of the swing club gang bang with enviable blowjob skills. By chapter two, Rebecca was the only one who could deep throat him. Regarding Doris, I am pretty sure that after a hysterectomy the vagina doesn’t become a bottomless, open ended tube! So that was a bit of a blunder. And, in chapter 3, some the dialogue from Timmy seemed to become too sophisticated.

dgraykdgraykover 3 years ago
Delightful Story!

What delightful story, well told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES