All Comments on 'Training Tom Ch. 05: Humility Pt. 04'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 1 year ago

And I thought it was over. Fantastic. The writing exquisite. The visualizations fantastic. Loved every second of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wow! My mind is blown! This is the best story on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely! Tom needs to suck that clit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! Very much worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as previous chapters. Im sorry to give a honest feedback but I am sure this is just a rare occasion making you human. Waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So we’ll written. I get a boner everytime I read it. I hope She eventually feeds him Her excrement as she alluded to in an earlier chapter. Because…why not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Tom brush her perfect teeth and clean her long tongue too? I can only imagine his reaction at its size and length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for the worship and the arm-wrestling! You are amazing! Best arm-wrestling scene I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sophie has to stuff Tom's cock with her enormous very long nail after she makes him give her a manicure and pedicure. Your comparison visuals are off the charts perfect. Sophie is Goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this! I felt so close to Sophie like I was there with her manipulating my little mind and breaking me more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is extremely good. I wasn't into domination by a woman until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah! One stroking food. I wonder if Tom’s desire for a Sophie BJ would be even greater than it already is when he sees her holding a huge turkey leg between her giant index finger and thumb then sucks the whole thing into Her mouth slowly pulling the bone out of Her pursed lips. That bone out of Her mouth white stripped clean of meat and cartilage. Her long tongue playing with the tip of it then wrapping around and pulling it back into her mouth and ground that bone to dust with her powerful teeth and then a sexy swallow. I would love to see her doing that.

I'm such a big fan of your work. This is the best story. So complex, detailed and insightful.

Lickitgood33Lickitgood33over 1 year ago

Not where I thought you would take the story, but is great nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah! Tom's getting his hole filled with the slimy, stringy aloe spear juice like discharge. How much can he take?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. Could you do a scene where Sophie actually does as many pullups as she can with Tom attached to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not shore where is this going. I becoming a magic storie. I think i like it more before. Him being humalited by tall strong teens. I would like less words, more action. More of his wife, daughter, Sophies boyfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing ability is great, the ideas you come up with are brilliant, and you clearly care and put a lot into these stories.

That's why I feel embarrassed to say that I like this chapter less than the ones before.

It's a great chapter, and I like the general theme and a lot of details (washing her individual parts, his humiliation, her she-cock, ...). It's better than many of your stories in many aspects, but I found it much less erotic (for me).

I don't know exactly why. I think it's because it spends a lot of time in areas that are interesting philosophically and thematically and has some great and detailed descriptions that I would want in a regular story but it takes away from the erotic moments that I crave. I found myself a few times wanting to jump several lines to get to the next line of dialog. Not because it was bad but because it wasn't what I was looking for.

It might be subjective and some people actually find these parts erotic. Also it doesn't take away from your brilliant writing, trash erotica is still more erotic than the greatest novel, but I thought you struck a better balance in your other works and was able to inject a good dose of erotica at the perfect times.

Still a great chapter, but I wanted to be sincere in my feedback that you might find something constructive in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're such a great writer. Thanks for continuing the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for posting this.

Hope you will detail out the tender and romantic side of sophie as well.

Also playing with numbers esp 24 seemed forced

Thanks again and waiting for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will you continue sprout?

IaapaIaapaover 1 year ago

Will the next chapter of Training Tom come out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Can't wait for more!

dudesondudesondudesondudesonabout 1 year ago

Everything is Sophie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Update please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When can we expect the next update???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love the leg size comparison and strength allusions of her legs. If possible at some point in the story can Sophie flex her calves and tease with her defined, diamond shaped gastrocnemius muscle, the inner and outer heads and that line that separates them? Showing her strength and amazing definition and Tom can worship and hump his little rabbit between the line like he did with her abs? Maybe while she wears heels again or to piggie back from the comment of Sophie doing pull ups while he's hanging on to Her, he can straddle her bent legs behind her while doing the pull ups or any way your amazing mind can think of. You are so creative and one of the best writers ever. It would be sexy too to see Sophie at some point too tease Tom to with her flexing her abs while wearing a shirt and he could see the unbelievable defined outline of them through her shirt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh wow! This was the best thing I've ever read! I can see the future now. Sophie driving a huge truck that she got Tom to buy for her and and him as the passenger sucking that monster clit of hers eagerly!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any update???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder if Sophie’s mom and big sister are as hot, strong, dominant and play with men's little minds like Sophie does. Hope to also learn about Sophie’s father.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't know how you do it but your writing makes my life better. Makes me want to be a better person. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You stopped writing?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If this storie is over, can you start on a new one with young tall strong girl dominating grovn man? That is the best content. Thank you in front.

sub500sub5009 months agoAuthor

The story isn’t done…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

where is the proof that it isnt over.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author always gives us high quality material. All these stories are masterpieces and they take a lot time to put together. We need to be patient.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue...Thomas is a good soul.He should be safe in the hands of Gina, Lauren & Lisa too.

JSA69JSA699 months ago

I wish I could give this story 24 stars. It deserves them all.

Please, may we have another?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really hope the next part comes out 08/24!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to see Sophie’s mom x Tom. But alas…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can image Tom licking Sophie's sacred pussy and sucking on her enormous clit as he tries to look up at her gorgeous face but instead his view is of the beautiful valleys of her thick, define, powerful, hard, flexed 8 pack abs that meet with the highest, tallest mountains of her immense breasts topped by her extremely long, thick, juicy nipples pointing towards the sky.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Goddess Sophie probably owns giant dildos the size of Toms lower leg. Tom checking Sophie’s bag or drawer and finding those or looking at a trash can in Her room and seeing a bunch of huge destroyed dildos by the muscles of Her vagina! Or Sophie ordering him to insert one of those in Her perfect cunt but Hers is so strong he can't penetrate it..then She inserts it Herself and pleasures Herself and when She is done She asks Tom to pull it out like the sword in the stone but he can't budge the dildo even a millimeter out of Her hole. After She pulls it out Herself followed my almost a gallon of juices, She teases him to insert his own tiny member but his weak penis is unable to penetrate Her. In the process of failing to penetrate Her, he notices Her clit above his penis compared so close and how Hers it's bigger and She is not even fully aroused.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sophie should be able to deepthroat those huge dildos too and as she pulls it out of her mouth, her unbelievably long tongue sticks out making Tom realize how enormous, long and how far it can reach. She leaves the dildo so soaking wet that the strings of drool falling from it make a big and sticky puddle on the ground. Followed by another monster, deep, long, gurly, powerful burp that impresses and scares Tom! Sophie then orders Tom to drink from the puddle like a dog. As he is drinking, Sophie lets the huge and heavy dildo fall into the puddle in front of Tom and he can't resist tasting more of Sophie so he starts to lick off the drool and bite on it, amazed at how huge, thick, heavy and hard it is and how Sophie can maneuver that monster so easily.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Greatest Erotic i read recently. i am big fan of younger tall busty women becoming maternal with older short weaker guys and breastfeeding — Sophie is true blue mommy i just can’t get out her -wish this story continue and him being her baby and Sophie as Tom’s mommy should be normalised and slowing it becomes a social life like Lauren becoming aware - new normal - it instigates her maternal bond - so whenever Sophie goes on trip - Lauren breastfeeds and takes care of tom like her baby so its a cycle …so many emasculating humiliation things and story is very organic and real

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I miss Sophie! I need Hope.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want to get lost in Sophie's powerful and sexy armpits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is there any chance of us getting at least a "hello" from Sophie in Her year 2024?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

When will we have the Sophie the Mommy back…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous