Training Tom Ch. 05: Humility Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the image and idea turned him on even more than the physical pleasure of her sexual attentions. He felt like a voyeur, watching himself plundered into submission through a bathroom window. The ember deep inside his crotch began to glow.

And in his rapturous, ethereal detachment he began to feel guilty. And sad. Not over his utter debasement. Rather, for continuing to resist her benevolent efforts to rescue him. He knew he desperately needed saving, yet he persisted in questioning the obvious answer to his plight. Her words flashed before him.

...faith alone - sola fide - is the only path to Redemption.

He replayed her challenge of acceptance in her head:

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life...

He suddenly recognized the phrase: the words of the Savior himself. She was proclaiming Herself the Savior. His Savior.

And it was up to him, the Doubting Thomas, to accept and believe. That the only Truth was as She proclaimed it. That he must humble himself before Her and follow Her unconditionally. That his Faith in Her would save him. Faith alone: Sola fide.

He was suddenly back in his body. But it wasn't just his body. He could feel the symbiotic union of their beings, the sensations of both their bodies at once: The exertions of her thrusts, the predatory instinct of her kisses, the elation of her phallus inside him - from both sides.

And suddenly it didn't matter if her She-cock was real. What mattered was that she said it was real. And that he believed it was real. Sola fide.

And then he knew it was all real. Every last outrageous fantastical claim. He was one 24th of Her. And together with Her he was 24 times greater than himself. A mirror image of Her. A vision of divine perfection.

With all his strength, his groin muscles bore down. Muscles he never knew he possessed. Or maybe that he had never possessed until now. Trapping her clit in the clutches of his velvet vise.

Her thrusts abruptly stopped, and She pulled back from his face, staring at him with wide eyes.

He could feel her surprise. Her excitement. Her pride in his achievement.

"Impressive..." she lauded, then her tone abruptly shifted. "But who's bigger?"

His mind circled to her litany of demonstrations of size, strength and superiority. All intricately calculated to show him repeatedly that every part of Her was bigger. That She was always bigger.

"You are," he grunted, barely able to speak with the stress of clenching down below.

"Say it," she commanded.

"Your She-cock is bigger than my little penis," he whimpered through his labors.

"How do you know?" she challenged.

Tears streamed from his eyes.

"Because you say so," he sobbed faithfully.

She smiled and her eyes twinkled, satisfied that her lesson had been absorbed. Then her hips briefly twitched, and she spoke again:

"How much bigger?"

Tom closed his eyes. He could feel her pulses inside the cavity where his penis had turtled, where he now had her immobilized. And he could sense what she sensed: the pressure of his muscles squeezing her erect clitoris; the pleasure of being inside him.

And he could sense its improbable length and even more impressive girth. He thought of his own feeble rod when it had last been erect. A formula from grade school presented itself: pi times the radius squared times length. The volume of a cylinder. He calculated the ratio and felt a rise of anxiety. He recalculated, yet the same value presented itself. Everything had been so perfect until now, he thought. Why was this different?

"Four and one-sixth times bigger," Tom finally said, his eyes conceding his disappointment and confusion.

Sophie grinned mischievously through the mist of the shower, then spoke:

"So, what percent of mine is yours?"

Tom's mind whirred, inverting the value, multiplying by 100.

"24 percent," he gasped.

Sophie's face beamed with delight, then she winked, causing Tom to crumble.

"I love you, Sophie!" Tom erupted spontaneously. "I believe! My faith is unconditional! Sola fide! I love myself as part of You! I love Hope!"

"Show me how much!" she exhorted.

He looked her deep in the eye, then miraculously his pelvic floor muscles began to ripple: undulating, squeezing and massaging her clit, just as she had shown him on his fingers. Emulating her incredible abilities. Becoming Her.

His newfound dexterity flew into action: stroking and teasing, swirling and fondling, fizzing and bubbling, pressurizing Her like a shaken magnum of Moët. Milking Her into an effervescent fervor...

"Hope Vandenberg!" she cried in reaction.

He could feel her pleasure as if it were his own, as if his own cock were buried deep inside Her. Except he could feel it as Her inside him. And it felt glorious to be bigger.

"Sophie Vandenberg!" he cried in reply.

"Hope is Sophie!" she answered.

"Sophie is Hope!" he returned.

He could feel a massive orgasm rising, rather, twin orgasms. Two beings experiencing the same elation, sharing each other's sensations as one. Combining into a greater being. Existing in a new reality. Her reality.

"Hope is..." Sophie instigated.

"Sophie is..." Tom responded instantly.

And with rising volume and increasing speed, their voices chanted in alternating cadence:

"Hope is Sophie is Hope is Sophie is Hope is Sophie is..."

Sophie's lips enveloped his and he was suddenly inside her, feeling the yin to his yang, his squeezes on her phallus as it pulsed at the peak of her arousal. Gushing with Light. Imparting him with the full radiance of her Luminescence.

And back inside himself, the kindled ember of tingling nerves burst into an inferno. His entire midsection exploded with a cacophony of vibrations - waves of joy crashing, building, amplifying until his entire body reverberated in the harmonic of ecstasy.

His boyish ejaculations were sparklers next to the womanly fireworks of their combined rapture. More powerful than he ever thought possible. Yet intuitively quantifiable:

24 times more powerful.

***