Training Your Male Pt. 02

Story Info
Female superiority and domestic discipline.
1.5k words
4.33
21.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Gratiano
1Gratiano
56 Followers

Robert was bent over, his hands resting on the dresser, panties around his ankles, having his ass paddled. I decide when he needs it. That's every day, as a rule. I never raise my voice or scold when I beat him. I give it to him firmly, but always speak to him kindly. Mine is a loving female authority. Superiority and condescension are always the tones to use--you might be angry at a man, but he's nothing but a boy.

"I know you didn't mean to snap at me. I know you're very sorry. Hold your ass up nicely, offer it to me, show me how much you want your punishment so you can improve. Just keep your eyes down on your panties and think how lucky you are to have me to train you. At every smack, say 'thank you, I deserved that.' Good girl, just like that."

With a well-trained male, such punishments are the exception. Most of the time, his ass-whipping is simply to reinforce my authority.

"Look down at the panties around your ankles and think about why you have to wear them. Because you're not a man, you're hardly even male. You don't have a dick, you just have a little pink pee-wee. You'd look silly in y-fronts, with nothing to fill them. You'll never be a man so you need a mature woman to tell you what to do--all the time. Now arch your back and stick out your ass, show me how eager you are to be be paddle-trained. Look down at your panties and think about how small you are where it counts."

It's useful to have your male repeat a lesson at every stroke. Something like 'I need a woman to tell me what to do.' 'Please make all my decisions for me.' 'I love female authority.' 'I need you to teach me obedience.' Males are slow learners. And for all the repetition it's never dull, hearing his voice break as you beat these things into him.

A mirror is very useful for teaching a whipped male what he is. I have Roberta (that's what I call him when he's dressed for this) look at his reflection as I paddle him, holding up his skirt, panties around his ankles, melted mascara running down his cheeks from his tears.

"That's what a whore looks like when she's being punished. Whores like you who pull down their panties and beg for dick. Your ass is for my paddle and my strap-on. You will just take it and take it and take it, like a whore who knows what she's for."

Face fucking is also important in training a male. I have a high-quality and very flexible strap-on which I can force down Roberta's throat. She kneels with her hands behind her back, giving me complete control. I like to be seated so I can enjoy pulling her face down on my cock. I face fuck her slowly, deeply, for a good long time. She's learned not to gag if I go nice and slow, and I love seeing the look of fear on her face when I take out my strap-on and tell her to kneel by the bed.

"Girls like you love to suck dick, to take a big one down their throat. I would never kneel like you do, to have my mouth used." I make her look up at me while I throat her, her wide worried eyes staring up at my triumphant smile.

"Look at you slobbering on my cock. Your mouth gets wet like a pussy when I fuck it like this. You must really love it."

I take my dick from her mouth and slap her face.

"This is what you get for being such a sloppy cunt, drooling all over your blouse. You really are a hole, a wet hole. I knew from the first time I put you in panties you were a hole. Now open your mouth."

Robert opened wide and I spit in her mouth.

"Swallow it like a good girl. I'm so proud of you. You've come such a long way. Remember when you used to think you were a boy? "

Finally I put him in a panty girdle. It kept him nicely tucked, with a nice flat front. When he was dressed like a man, which was now only when we went out, he never had any bulge in his pants. Especially when he wore close-fitting jeans, it was clear he wasn't really a male. I don't know how many people noticed, but some of them surely did, at least subliminally, as he went with me through the women's department in stores, carrying my packages. I especially liked taking him with me into the intimates section, and choosing panties for him, very feminine ones, holding them up to him to see how they would look. It was so sweet, the way he followed me around, like a little nutted puppy. I did actually think of having him fixed. I have a lady veterinarian friend who has had some bad luck with men and who would have enjoyed deballing one--really, what woman wouldn't? But castration makes a male pudgy and unmotivated. Better to keep it symbolic, to keep him unsatisfied, and eager, all the time.

People often spend a great deal on male chastity devices, none of which really work: they can all be slipped out of with relative ease, they're bulky, and a bit ridiculous--they hang there like clunky Christmas-tree ornaments. If anything, they emphasize the presence of the penis which their purported purpose is to annul.

But a panty girdle makes a very effective male chastity belt. Admittedly it can be taken off, but it is so much trouble to do so that the impulse to masturbate, being a mere impulse, is generally frustrated. The offensive member can't even be seen until several layers of clothing--pants, girdle and panties--have been removed.

It also makes it impossible for a male to pee standing up, and being forced to sit, especially in public restrooms, is appropriately humbling for a male. Especially since this gives him an opportunity to contemplate his panties and lacy girdle and appreciate, over and over, what he has become--your emasculated sissy.

Once he is confined in panties and a girdle full time, you will observe a subtle but profound change in a male. He can't touch himself; if his hand strays over the front of his pants he meets with nothing but the nice flat front of a female crotch. In the mirror he sees no bulge behind his fly, but only his pants forming a lady's graceful dimpled V. Though he can't sleep with his girdle on, it functionally castrates him in all his waking hours. He will always feel, very properly. "less than." He may become very interested in acquiring accessories--perhaps shoes or shoulder-bags--in an unconscious attempt to make up for what he now lacks. It's really very cute.

This is where all the small-penis humiliation really pays off. He is already embarrassed by his diminutive "pee-wee"--now he learns real shame. He must always cover it when he is being paddled, so it does not offend your sight. When he's bent over offering his buttocks for a beating, you will say to him, "Arch your back and stick out your ass like a real whore. You love showing your hole, don't you?" With his pee-wee cupped in his hand, he will feel gratitude that you overlook the little mistake between his legs.

The only times he is allowed to masturbate are when he is kneeling behind you, licking your ass, or being dildo-fucked from behind. Ass-licking is particularly important for a male. His whole life should not be in service to you, waiting on you, cleaning up after you, doing as he's told. There is no clearer acknowledgment of your superiority and his servitude than ass-licking. As he becomes accustomed to cumming when his tongue is well up there, he will become more and more aroused by it. He sees your cunt, he smells it, but he knows it isn't for him, it's for men. What he really dreams of now is your asshole. For him, the term ass-licker isn't a figure of speech. It's his identity. He has learned to accept your authority so completely that it literally makes him cum to abase himself for you. Could there be a more poignant annihilation of his manhood than to cum, kneeling, while you show your contempt for that remnant of his maleness he is so pathetically stroking, by pushing your ass in his face and telling him what a good girl he is?

It's important also that he feel appreciated. From time to time, in the course of an ordinary day, you should pat his girdled crotch and tell him you love the way he's taken to panties and become a real wife.

Robert has become the perfect male wife. Every morning he carefully shaves his face so it will be smooth for my use. It is up to me when he is paddled or when he needs to show his gratitude by licking my ass. Sex always begins with him kneeling in his wig and panty girdle at the side of the bed, ready for me to use his mouth to masturbate with. He is a loving dutiful husband, forever longing for me, in a world were female superiority and domestic disciplines are givens.

1Gratiano
1Gratiano
56 Followers