Out of Control

Story Info
Caught by my kinky girlfriend our relationship changes.
2.4k words
4.21
41.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the room her eyes blazing as I frantically tried to hide myself under the duvet. "What the fuck is going on here?" Her gaze settled on the freeze frame of the video paused on my laptop. She read the words cuckold sissy slut. "You know I've been out to The Old Trip? Well I met your ex girlfriend Helen. We've been talking all night. She told me all about you and your sick little fetish."

She pulled the duvet off slowly and revealed my chastised penis and the dildo lying wetly between my legs and began laughing in disbelief. "Oh my god!" Helen said as she walked in. I could see a large man behind her in the bedroom doorway. "Hey, long time no see" she smiled. I pulled at the duvet but Hannah held it tight.

She sighed. "Sorry, but I told you he is a freak."

"Hannah please can we talk privately?" I whimpered.

"No. It's okay. I understand. Helen already told me everything" she said, my heart fluttering.

"Yeh its cool. Why don't you show her what a slut you are" Helen said with a grin. She lead her man into the room and sat coolly on the desk arms crossed. After a pause Hannah began to smile sheepishly. "Go on then slut, show us what you were watching." She pressed play and sat down at the desk chair looking at Helen who stroked her shoulder.

SISSY SLUT the video droned as women got fucked and dripping and shemales were fucked and licked up the cum. Helen stood and looked over my shaved body. She picked up the dildo and rubbed it over the crack of my arse. I looked at her and Hannah began sucking the guys cock. It was huge.

"Suck his cock slut, it needs to be wet to fit in your tight ass" Helen chided her. Helen rammed the dildo in and out of me as Hannah stood and pulled out our draw full of sex toys. "Come and lick my wet pussy" Helen commanded. "And bring over those toys."

Hannah took a half smoked spliff out of the ashtray and sparked it taking a heavy breath. She pulled off her panties offering her wet pussy to Helen's boyfriend as she dived into Helen's pussy. I was leaking onto the dildo from my chastity cage as Helen slowly pulled the dildo out letting my shaved wet pussy hole gape as she slid in her tongue.

"Suck your juices off this toy" she said. One two then her whole hand penetrated me as she alternated between her fist and her tongue and I sucked my juices from the dildo. Hannah moaned as her man shot his load inside her with her face firmly lodged in Helen's ass and pussy. Hannah sat on my face as Helen pulled on a strap one whilst cleaning his ass and balls of Hannah's cum. I licked Hannah's throbbing clit and ass as cum oozed out of her. She brought a vibrating dildo to my locked penis as I squirmed and moaned like a bitch in heat. She guided Helen's cock into my waiting pussy and I was in heaven.

Helen had got him hard again and slipping a finger into his ass pushed him towards me. she took Hannah away and ploughed her asshole with the strap-on. Her asshole gasped as mine did. I was open for him as he slid his huge cock into my waiting ass. Hannah moved her cunt over me so I could lick her as she was pounded by Helen's huge dildo. "Tell me how much of a slut you are for cock."

"I'm your slut" I said between mouthfuls of jizz as it flowed from her pussy. She spread my cheeks wider for him as he fucked me and tickled my caged cock as it leaked with every thrust. "Your a slut" the video droned. He came inside me and I felt his cock pulsing and twitching. I moaned as I devoured her pussy.

Helen was still fucking Hannah's ass pussy and pulled out so I could plunge my tongue into her gaping hole as Helen moved between my legs. She stroked his quivering cock and sat him down with the spliff to watch as she ran her tongue along my caged cock and then down into my creamy pussy.

....

A month later

....

"There's someone I would like you to meet" Hannah said, walking through the door after her evening out on the town. I was very stoned but when I heard the door I had shot out of my seat nervously. My clitty dangled, caged and tumescent. Peeking out of the pink panties and the short skirt Hannah had leant me. my budding breast were bulging in my crop top. My hair cut into a cute bob.

"This is my new boyfriend Stephen." They walked in and he sat down on my armchair. He grinned as I served them drinks and Hannah spanked my arse making my jewelled butt plug tingle. "He is so handsome" I said approvingly. I sat on the floor and took another toke on my spliff. "Well, I have told him all about you my little fuck slave. And are you going to show him what a needy little bitch you are for cock." Hannah lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties to reveal her glistening cum covered asshole and pussy then proffered them to me.

I gladly dove into her my tongue probing for every last drop of cum. As I began to get excited my clitty began to twitch and she withdrew. Stephen had begun to rub his crotch as he watched. Her ass puckered and dribbled as I slid my tongue in further and further. The smell of her fucked pussy and ass overwhelmed my senses

"Go grab your toys and poppers. I want you to put on a show for us." I fetched three large dildos and the poppers obediently and she commanded me to take four large sniffs. Kneeling on the ground I did as I was told. My asshole puckered and shot the plug out as it rolled to his feet. He picked it up and offered it to my mouth, the thick ass-juices covering it needing to be cleaned. I licked them up seductively and it popped all the way into my mouth as Hannah slipped a dildo inside me.

"Awwwww" I drooled. As she moved away. Fuck yourself, she commanded. As I began forcing it in and out. I arched my back and moaned for them trying to be a sexy and seductive as I could.

He removed the plug from my mouth and it was clean. " what a dirty little bitch you are" he said. "How far can you stretch that pussy out for us? I want you to make that thing gape."

Looking over to Hannah he growled. "Come here and suck me off." She crawled over to him and removed his trousers and boxers revealing a huge think cock and began licking him up and down, teasing him as I popped the dildo in and out trying to stay as wide as possible. "I am your dirty little sex slave" I want your cock in my ass and mouth" i moaned as he offered me more poppers. "Yes you are. Watch me fuck your ex like she deserves?"

He began sliding his long fingers into her butt hole letting more juices slide down into her sticky pussy. as she started to gape he told us to get onto out backs with our asses in the air. She followed his orders and spread her cheeks as he poured whiskey into her. I followed suit. It burned as it entered me and then we sixty-nined licking each others farting ass holes as he rubbed himself. "Now fist each other."

I felt Hannah's fingers sliding into me and I began sliding mine into her. Forcing each other open we both moaned and dribbled. As I forced my way into her her pussy began gushing and squirting and I opened my mouth to drink her up.

He held his empty glass over my clitty to catch the cum oozing out of as Hannah reamed my tight hole and then as she pulled out poured it into my gaping hole. He then pulled Hannah away onto his lap. He pulled a bag of white powder from his pocket and handed it to Hannah. "Lets give him this and watch him fuck himself senseless for us". He rolled up a note and dipped it in the bag and I bent over in front of him eagerly. Hannah then blew the coke into my ass. I was immediately buzzing and grabbed a dildo in each hand. Each the size of a beer can I thrust one into my ass and the other into my mouth fucking myself frantically twisting myself over so I could drip my cock and ass juices onto my face as I did so. "Shall we invite some guys over and make him whore himself out for us? We could make some dollar off this bitch."

"Yeh fuck it" they laughed as he skinned up from my stash and puffed on the spliff texting his friends as my ass hole got wider and wider. "Can I suck your cock master?" I wined as Hannah began to grind on him getting him hard and wet under her slippery pussy. I licked his thighs and kissed him moving up to his ass and balls and he raised his strong legs offering me his ass hole. "You can lick this" he said as Hannah's hole devoured his cock.

....

A while later

....

I was surrounded on all sides by men, their think shafts erect and pulsing as my drug addled brain went into meltdown. I had two cocks up my ass and was licking up and down ass and balls as a third pounded into another man's hairy ass crack. I was so high and so thirsty for cum I didn't minds lapping his cream out of his partner's sweaty hole. I fingered him to squeeze out the last drops of cum and sucked my fingers as the two guys behind me shot their loads deep inside.

I was dripping and gaping and collapsed on the floor as Hannah crawled over me kissing my body and caressed my caged clitty. Then she brought the wand to my cock and it began vibrating. I was conversing with pleasure as another blow of coke went up my ass and her gaping pussy, wet and sweaty and puffed up began suffocating me.

I was covered in piss and cum. I was a bitch in heat. Slowly, ever so slowly. I felt the cage round my cock being released. First the ding around my balls and then the tube around my cock. Hannah moved off my face and brought a sticky finger to my lips. Covered in my precum.

I lapped it up and then she rubbed her creamy pussy up and down my cock laughing. I strained for it to get hard but all I could feel was my gaping ass contracting and relaxing. "Ha, you are completely ruined aren't you. Your ass is now your only sex organ."

She pulled on a harness smiling then attached the dildo. It was a vibrating beast and she rubbed it against my puckered ass then slammed into me balls deep. She had my semi-soft cock in her hand gently squeezing and directed it upwards as with a thrust I began shooting jets of cum into the air. I was moaning, louder, groaning and then what felt like screaming. She directed my ejaculations over my face and my mouth was full.

Hannah kept me in my cage ready and obedient for the next month without letting me touch myself at all. I was not even allowed to stimulate myself anally as she said this would ruin what she had planned.

She had promised that I would be able to cum if I just was patient. The day finally came. My balls were aching and I yearned to be satisfied. The whole month I had been caged she made me watch and listen to her fucking men almost every night. I would be allowed to clean their cum from her pussy or to suck them afterwards.

Now it was my turn. She had me clean myself up. I shaved made sure my ass was ready for whatever she had in store and then she dressed me up in stockings and panties and a corset. I wore a wig and some makeup and then she made me look in the mirror.

"What a cute little whore you are" she chided. She led me to the bed and tied my wrists to the headboard and then ankles so my ass was raised above me spread out. Smiling she then began to remove the cage around my cock. I was so sensitive that I immediately began to get hard but because I had been in the cage for so long I could only get semi erect. She stroked me up and down and began to finger me spreading my hole until I was gaping and she was sliding easily in and out.

She then grabbed by balls and cock from the base hard and began twisting until she had them upside down. Slowly and firmly she guided my cock downwards. Stretching my semi-hard cock towards my gaping anus.

"Your going to cum in your own ass for me" she said and giggled. I was speechless. My cock began to slide across my prostate and into my waiting ass and I began to moan at the sensation. "Oh yes make me cum mistress".

As my cock slid in and out she began stimulating my shaft with a powerful vibrating wand and I began to shake and convulse as I felt the orgasm building. I could feel the soft interior of my ass on my bell-end and my cock, prostate and balls were all being victimised at once.

Oh my God! I screamed as I felt jets of cum streaming into me. I was coming so hard and I could feel my asshole filling up. She let my cock pop out with a wet sucking noise and then positioned me so that my leaking pussy dripped cum down my cock and into my waiting mouth. It was then that I saw the cameras set up to capture the whole thing.