Trainspotting

Story Info
Juliette gets serially screwed by the railroad tracks.
2.2k words
4.25
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dara1833
dara1833
12 Followers

Some notes:

Everybody in this story is eighteen. Everything that is mentioned happened when everybody involved was at least eighteen.

I tend to use the same words and phrases in all my stories, regardless where they are published, e.g. calling my genitals my girlhood. So if you see my words in stories elsewhere please don't think I copied someone else. My stories are easy to recognize from the words I use (bunny hole?) and the complicated plots: girl gets naked, girl gets tied up, or whipped or screwed, girl comes. Happy ending.

I'm Juliette, age eighteen, a willowy eighteen. Having just completed high school myself, two of my older brother's friends, rising seniors now in university, came to visit on Sunday morning, early. Billy Andrade and Joshua Browner, to be specific. They came on bicycles. It was the last weekend in May and we had not seen each other since Christmas. I was just out of the shower when they arrived and, still naked, quickly dried my long blond hair. I donned a light brown thong bikini bottom, with ties. Then a light brown shirt that unbuttoned down the front, making sure to display just enough tit, but not too much. Then there was my Garmin watch and a pair of New Balance running shoes. No socks. No jewelry. Downstairs in the yard my Dad was messing with the cars. I kissed him goodbye, lightly on the cheek. I hopped on my bicycle and started off with the two twenty-one-year-old boys.

"Have a nice time," my Dad called out.

"We will, Daddy." I knew I would. We were all incredibly horny and I knew, from experience, Billy and Josh would fuck me with a vengeance. We were off. It was hot, even though it was just only 6:30AM. It was a short ride. Out our driveway and right on Highland St. A short ride and left on Cutler. Another short ride to the railroad bridge. The guys brought rope, four tent pegs and a hammer. I brought a beach towel. Light brown to match my outfit. And I had my Garmin. The Garmin said 6:46. Well, that's what I read, the Garmin can't talk. We had fifteen minutes, less one, actually. We ditched the bikes off the road, hidden by the bulkhead that supported the bridge as it crossed the railroad tracks. We went down the tracks about fifty meters and up the grassy embankment beside the track bed. There was a small clearing, just big enough for me to lie down and stretch out on and for the boys to lay beside me. We could be seen from the train as it went by, either way.

It was 6:51.

Billy began pounding the tent pegs into the ground at carefully measured distances apart. The precise distances between where my ankles and wrists would be when I was staked out on the grass, plus about twenty centimeters, so my hands and feet wouldn't rub against the metal tent pegs when I was tied down. Josh laid out the rope, four pieces, each maybe three meters long. Half that when he doubled each of them over. I sat down in the midst of the four tent pegs, now firmly inserted in the earth. I lay on the grass spreadeagled and positioned my bottom carefully so I was perfectly centered, hands and feet equal distances from the pegs. The grass was still slightly damp beneath me, though the sun shone warm on top. I sat up and took off my shirt. My boobs were still lily-white, so early in the summer. The boys stared at them, hungrily. I feigned indifference, secretly glad two college seniors were anxious to fuck me. It was five months since they had seen me naked.

It was 7:00 sharp.

I lay down and spread my arms and legs to the four corners. They sat at my feet. Each picked up a piece of rope and tied it tightly over one of my ankles. Then together they spread my legs wide and tied the ropes to the nearest tent peg. Then Billy did the same to my left wrist. They left my right hand free. I wet my hand with my tongue and slipped it into my bikini bottoms and began lightly to finger myself. The boys, bare-chested all this time, slipped off their shoes and socks. Then, standing up, they slipped off their shorts and underwear and began to stroke themselves. Not to beat off, but to be ready to fuck me at a moment's notice. We appeared to be right on schedule.

It was 7:06.

The plan was simple. The train would round a curve down the tracks, a mile away, heading toward us. We had maybe a minute 'til it got level with us. In the meantime, Billy would stake my right hand down so I was fully spreadeagled and at their mercy. Then he would untie each side of my bikini bottoms, leaving me naked. And eagerly ready for sex, from my efforts with my trusty right hand. Then Billy would lie down, mount me, and, as the train passed, begin to fuck me vigorously. The train was scheduled to be back in eighteen minutes. So Josh would start my Garmin with the alarm set for nine minutes. When the alarm rang, Billy would get off me and Josh would hop on. He would do me until the train passed by on its way back, nine minutes later. If everything worked correctly each of the boys would get to fuck me for an equal length of time. And I would get fucked for twice that time. Then we would go home. Sounded all right to me.

So I lay there diddling myself, first softly, then with more vigor, preparing myself for entry. Usually, I used two hands at this, one for nipple rubbing and one for my girlhood. But now I only had one. I did my boob for just a bit and then moved my hand down below. I could see Billy standing above me stroking his by now erect dick. The sight of said dick, soon to be in me, set me afire. I could feel my breath quicken and began to get even wetter inside. I could feel myself sweating in the sun and there was a kind of moist glow over my whole upper body. And a moist glow inside my body somewhere between my belly button and my soon to be fucked pussy. Billy stood there and looked down at me, knowing he was like two minutes away from fucking me. I looked back at him and, for the first time that morning, felt vulnerable. I was tied and helpless and they could fuck me all day, if they wanted. The little girl in me wanted my Dad to come save me. But thank God he didn't. All of a sudden...

It was 7:11.

"Here it comes!" It was Josh. A mile away I could see the train, at least the two bright headlights, one over the other. Billy knelt down and grabbed my hand out of my bottoms and tied the remaining rope around my wrist and stretched it to the tent peg and tied me off. Then he pulled the ties on my bikini bottoms, roughly pulled them off and threw them to the side. He took a long look at my naked body. He stuck his finger in my bunny hole briefly, took it out and stroked his dick two final times. Then he was leaning over me, his hands on either side of my shoulders. I could hear the train approach. Louder and louder. Then his legs were in between mine. Then the train was up to us. The noise was unbelievable. The whistle blew as the train went by and the engineer saw us. In one thrust Billy was in me. All the way in. Hammering away at my helpless body. I screamed with pleasure.

To hell with the time.

He pounded away at my defenseless body, his pot belly bumping up me with every thrust. My whole body was aglow from the sweat, and my snatch was aglow from getting it. And me wanting it in me so bad. And he kept on and on, fucking me like he'd never done before. It was glorious. I was so fucking horny. I hadn't had it for months. His dick was so big I felt like he would tear me apart. And then it seemed like he was starting to cum. It was pretty soon and he usually lasted longer. But I understood. He hadn't had it in anybody in so long and I was such a good lay. Then it happened. I felt like I was going to pass out as he came and then did and he started to finish.

And then finally the pounding feeling was replaced by a tingling deep inside my body. The combination of sex and total helplessness sent me off. I tried to make it last longer because being tied always took me out of my head and forced me to experience everything that was happening to my body. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. I couldn't fight it. It's useless. You lose all control. The sensations are overwhelming. You're overtaken by the most incredible feelings, so intense for so long. And it's a beautiful and amazing experience.

Then the nine-minute bell went off. At first, I was so fucked I couldn't tell what was going on, but Josh could. He started yelling at Billy that his time was done. Finally, Billy rolled off me and Josh rolled on. I could feel him go in and start all over and I was close to finishing. The mixture of feelings was bewildering and thrilling at the same time. I never felt anything like it. Did it always feel this way when you got fucked by more than one guy? Then as he worked me I got hotter and hotter. I just let him do it. He kept at it until I was too screwed up to offer any opposition. On and on he went, pumping away, fucking me like I'd never been fucked before. I never even noticed when he came. By the time he stopped humping me, I seemed half dead, just limp. But inside I felt wonderful.

Somewhere in there the bell rang again and they were supposed to stop fucking me and let me go. But they didn't. And I didn't care. I just floated away with the ecstasy of being fucked so hard and long and twice. Josh spent as long as he wanted doing me. I took it all in as just a part of the experience of being serially fucked. Then Josh got off me and Billy got back on. He managed to get it up again and was in me for a second go. I couldn't believe what was being done to me. The whole idea of being forced to fuck again just blew me away. I screwed my eyes shut and just rocked back and forth as hard as I could and then I just came and came for what seemed like hours. It was delicious. My body felt like it was on fire. It was tremendous and it just seemed to go on and on. My whole body was shaking and then finally, slowly, I started to come back down and I just sort of lay there. My chest was heaving, out of breath, my breasts all flush and sweat coming off me.

Finally, they had both had enough of me. I lay there still breathing hard, still tied down. After a while I fell asleep, gloriously happy. When I woke up they were sitting there staring at me. They both had phones and I knew they had photographed me lying there naked, still tied down, legs spread. I asked to be untied. I found my bikini bottoms and put them on. I knew my formerly lily-white boobs were sunburned. They were already getting a little pink. I put my shirt on and my New Balances and found my watch and put that on. It was almost 9AM. I had been tied down for two hours and fucked for almost one. I saw the train coming for nine o'clock and took off my shirt and made sure the engineer saw my boobs. He blew the horn for half a mile.

I put my shirt back on, but just buttoned the bottom button so when we rode I could feel the wind on my tits. We walked out to where the bikes were. We rode out Cutler and they parted ways with me at Highland. Not man enough to take me home all disheveled with my bare chest sunburned and maybe have to face my Dad. Well. The guys may be chicken, but they sure had fucked my brains out. Daddy was sitting out in the yard under a shady tree with the radio on. I forgot my shirt wasn't fully buttoned and when I leaned over to kiss him he had a clear view of my freshly sunburned tits. He might have wondered why he had a clear view, and why my tits were freshly sunburned, but said nothing. He wanted iced coffee, so I went in and made two and came out and sat with him until Mummy brought out lunch. When she came out I figured I'd best button my shirt. The sandwiches were good, I was starved.

dara1833
dara1833
12 Followers