Trainwrecked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly looked me up and down before responding. "I do believe that I do." She nochalantly looked back at the binder. "Can we use the rose, and the two ring designs and alternate them with each cupcake?"

" I can definitely do that. I think that would look nice. And what day next week are you needing these?"

"Does Tuesday work for you?"

"Absolutely, I can have them ready on Tuesday.

"Perfect. I will see you Tuesday then."

"I'll be here."

"Oh I do hope so. Have a good afternoon." Lilly walked out of the store leaving me dazed and confused.

What the actual fuck was that? I locked the door behind her and retreated into the back to work on a birthday cake order due tomorrow. But I couldn't quite shake the encounter. At that moment my phone went off, so I went to my desk and picked it up. When I unlocked the phone to see Katie had sent me a text, I pushed aside the encounter I just had for the time being. Katie's text aroused me on a level that made it difficult containing until I got off.

K: So should I keep my jeans on from work or change into a skirt for some easier access before I come over there?

S: Well that depends.

K: On?

S: How much do you like those jeans? I can't make any promises on the state of them once I'm finished ripping them off of you.

K: I have other jeans. I'm not too worried. She finished the text with a wink.

S: Fair. Wear them at your own risk.

K: Yes ma'am.

I stared at the text for a moment before I responded. There's those words again

S: Good girl. I'll see you soon. Now stop distracting me. I need to finish these orders.

K: Yes ma'am. See you soon.

My arousal only intensified every time she said it. If she kept this up we wouldn't even make it to either house before I started ripping her clothes off. Hell we may not even make it out of the store. I finished putting together the ingredients for the cake and popped it into the oven. I looked over the customer requests one more time to make sure I got the design plan right before pulling out all the icing and food colors. It was a simple cake. Nothing too extravagant. I worked on the diligently while I painstakingly checked the clock every five minutes, waiting for six o'clock to arrive. Finally, at five forty the oven dinged and the cake was ready to be taken out. Just enough time to cool before popping into the fridge overnight. the icing was ready to go. All I needed to do was put it on tomorrow morning. And the customer would be there at three to pick it up.

As I put the cake in the fridge, my phone rang and Katie said she was out front. I opened the door to Katie standing there with a grin

"Hey cutie. How's work going?" She said. Her eyes raked over me and held no hesitation on what she wanted. And i agreed. I was done waiting.

"I need to lock the doors for the night and shut everything off. My office is in the back room on the left. Wait there."

"Yes ma'am."

I could feel the puddle in my underwear getting worse as I made my way to the curtains in the dining room. I shut the curtains and locked the front doors before heading back to my office.

When I walked into the office, Katie was sitting on my desk leaning back on her hands. Her legs were crossed, and she was wearing a light blue skirt that complemented her white shirt and blue scarf very well.

I walked in front of Katie and stood there with my arms crossed. Katie didn't need to be told what I wanted. She uncrossed her legs and smiled as I grabbed them and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk. As Katie came forward she brought her arms around my neck and pulled me in to kiss me. For a few seconds we kissed and allowed our tongues to become familiar with each other. But like me, Katie was growing impatient. Katie ran her fingers down my back and lifted up the back of my shirt. I moved her arms up so Katie could take it off. Katie went to work kissing my neck while grabbing a fist full of hair and giving it a soft tug. A moan escaped my mouth and filled the office as Katie made her way to my collar bone. I slid my left hand under Katie's skirt to find no other clothing there. Just soft and very wet skin. I swirled my fingers in Katie's juices before sliding two fingers inside of her. As I did so, I felt Katie bite down on my shoulder. I turned my head and bit down on the left side of Katie's neck. Katies gasp made me smile. As my fingers moved in and out, Katie's moans grew louder, and her nails dug into my back. I pulled my fingers out and slid both hands under Katie's shirt, unhooking her bra and in a swift motion took her shirt and bra off and tossed it across the room.

I gave her a small smirk. "Put your hands behind your back and do not move them unless I tell you to."

Katie's eyes widened in excitement. "Yes ma'am." She placed her hands behind her back and interlocked her fingers.

I felt my smirk widened in return as I narrowed my eyes and trailed my thumb over Katie's bottom lip before softly pinching it. "Good girl." I lightly trailed my fingers down Katie's shoulder, to her collarbone, and then to her right breast, circling it with my finger before taking her nipple into my mouth. Katie gasped and lifted her body against my mouth. I swirled my tongue around Katie's nipple, as I slid my hand back between her thighs. Katie's moans filled the office as I slid two fingers inside her. As I moved my fingers in and out in a steady rhythm, I moved my lips further down. I let my tongue trail down as I slid my other hand around her leg holding her in place. Katie's moans filled the office as I made my way from Katie's breast down until my mouth hovered above Katie's clit. I flicked my tongue out and grazed the tip of it. Holy hell she tasted delicious. Katie's legs squeezed together in anticipation for what was to come. I didn't need any more encouragement. I used both hands to open Katies legs back to where they were before. My tongue began at the bottom of Katie's slit and began to glide it upwards until it reached her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and began to swirl it around using my tongue. After a few more swirls I released it. Katie's complaining groans made me laugh.

"What do you want?" I asked as I layed my hand over Katies opening.

"You seem to know what I want." Katie's breathless response barely comes out above a whisper.

"Yes I do. But I want to hear you say it." I presssed my hand firmly against Katie.

"I want you inside of me.....please."

I gave a small smile at Katie's use of please. Without any further encouragement, I slid two fingers back inside, and lowered my mouth back down to Katie's clit. In steady even motions I worked both my fingers and tongue as Katie squirmed against my mouth. It did not take long to bring Katie to her orgasm. Her legs tightened around me as she locked her feet behind my back, effectively pulling me closer.

I moaned against Katie's mound as I felt Katie's insides tighten around my fingers as she came.

"Can I move my hands?" Katie asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"Yes. Now you can move your hands." I said as I wiped my bottom lip with my thumb.

Katie immediately pulled me up and kissed me. I moaned at the thought of Katie tasting herself on my lips."

Katie reached her hand down to my breasts and gave my left one a squeeze. I let my tongue explore Katie's mouth as Katie continued to massage my nipple. Katie moved her hand down further to my side and pulled me closer as she deepened the kiss. When she moved her hand between my thighs, I gently grabbed her hand and put it on the desk.

"As much as I appreciate the reciprocity, we have some ground rules to discuss if this is going to be a regular thing."

Katie raised one eyebrow. "Should I be worried?"

I laughed. "No. They are simply for my sanity."

"Well in that case. Go for it."

"Rule one. That area is off limits. I appreciate the gesture but that's a can of worms I don't want to get into. So we will just leave it as it's off limits."

"Noted. Go on"

"This is simply casual. Like I need that to be clear."

"You mean the wedding I planned for next Thursday is off the table? The audacity!"

I grabbed her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I'm serious. I'm not someone that you want to fall in love with. It will end very badly for you. You're very beautiful and the sex was great. But that's all this is. It's just sex. And I need to know if you can handle that."

"Absolutely. I'm not a relationship girl either. So we have fun until we don't. Deal?"

"Deal. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now get your sexy lips back on mine"

I cocked on eyebrow at that statement. "Hmm. Which ones would you like mine on. Upper or lower?"

"Mmm. Surprise me."

12