TRANCE, Inc. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,610 Followers

Victoria and Amber, however, were already looking over at me curiously.

"Time to move on?" I asked, to deflect their attention. My lips felt tingly as I gave them a bright smile and hoped I didn't look like I was worried about a single thing in the world.

Victoria gave Amber a look, and the blonde nodded, finishing her drink in one, unladylike, swig.

My boss gave a mock-exasperated sigh, as if disappointed in her poor manners, and then did the exact same thing.

***

Traveling down the elevator and out the front door, Victoria led us several blocks away until she motioned upwards to a bright sign that read "Mooney's" above an open doorway. Music and mingled voices poured out, and through the broad windows I could see a long bar and a room full of well-populated tables. It was definitely a happening place.

"Here?" I asked, feeling a little more clear-headed after our short walk through the cool night air.

We hopped up a single step to get in, and Victoria led the way. She seemed to know the place fairly well and led us to a table in one corner.

In a way that I was getting more used to, Amber and Victoria attracted a lot of attention from nearby men with their hourglass bodies and figure-hugging outfits. Amber shed her jacket as we crossed the room, her the white blouse underneath straining against her tits as she rolled her shoulders back. I could practically hear the zippers begin to strain as the watching men grew more and more turned on.

I couldn't help but stare myself, and she bit her bottom lip playfully when she noticed. "All for you, baby," she murmured as we sat at the table. I let my hand rest on the smooth skin of her thigh and rubbed my finger in a soft circle across it.

She shivered slightly, and her eyelids flickered as she sighed. "Mmm," she whispered, draping the leather jacket across the table and setting her purse on the floor by her feet. "Keep that up and we may have to cut our night short."

I smiled, relaxing a bit as Victoria plopped down in the chair beside me. She wore only the longer purple dress, and tossed her long brown hair out of her face with a practiced movement, revealing her sparkling grin.

"Drinks?" she asked. "I'll head over to the bar and order them when we know what we want."

Amber asked for a cocktail and I, the light seeming to wobble through the air, asked for whatever beer they had on draught that wasn't an IPA. Had it really been that long since I had been out drinking? I wondered, feeling dully sheepish. I was well on my way to truly drunk.

Victoria ran her fingers through my hair with a grin, leaned in to kiss me quickly on the mouth, and then walked off toward the bar, which was maybe 20 feet away. She squeezed past several tables, what looked like a double date and a group of half a dozen men who had the brawny look of blue-collar workers of some kind.

Her figure wavered in the dim light and I shook my head to refocus as Amber leaned up against me.

"So, what's been bothering you, lover?" she asked, her voice soft and cajoling. "I can tell something's been on your mind all night, at least since we left the restaurant."

I sighed and laughed a little at how transparent I had obviously been, but the warmth in my body and in my head had loosened me up a bit. "I've been thinking..." I started, then trailed off. I was watching Victoria at the bar, bent over on her elbows waiting for the bartender to notice her.

I wondered what it would be like to come up behind her, letting my fingers slide up the smooth dress and cup her ass. I would wrap my hands around her hips and pull her back against my hardening cock, the friction throbbing through my length. She would gasp, her eyes opening wide as she ground her ass back against me. Take me now, Master... she would moan. Fuck your boss like a slut, like your own personal sextoy... I would reach down and slide her dress up her legs, teasing her skin with the tips of my fingers. Then, I would pull aside her barely-there panties and reveal her dripping wet snatch, which I could practically feel parting and sliding around me. Before she could gasp another word, I would drive up inside of her, thrusting her against the bar and making her cry out with pleasure as I filled her to the brim...

"Chance?" Amber's voice snapped me out of my reverie. She followed my gaze and a slow, knowing smile spread across her lips.

One hand played with her thick blonde hair and the other slid casually under the table and onto my lap, where she could feel my very hard cock desperately straining to be released.

"Mmm..." she murmured, her fingers very slowly tracing the outline of my rock-hard length. "Someone is thinking very naughty thoughts about his dirty little fucktoy over there at the bar..." The pornstar's lips wrapped around the words "dirty little fucktoy" with expert sensuality, teasing me and making me strain for release.

Momentarily distracted from her earlier line of questioning, Amber leaned in closer. "Do you want to head home?" she murmured in my ear, her fingers never ceasing their delicate movements. I could feel her heavy breasts brushing against my arm as she slid closer to me, right on the edge of her chair. "Do you want us to show you how grateful we are for an amazing night out with our amazing boyfriend...? Our amazing master..."

We were lucky we were seated in a dark corner. From the outside I'm sure it just looked like she was speaking into my ear to be heard over the noise of the pub, but in reality I felt trapped in our own little dream bubble.

"Yesss..." I managed to reply, my throat dry and my voice struggling to make it out as more than a gasp of need.

Amber squeezed my cock lightly and sat back, a teasing smile on her mouth. "Alright then," she told me. "One last round and home we go."

Even as she spoke, the Victoria finally managed to get the bartender's attention. She spoke to the slim, balding man for several swift moments and he nodded. He turned and disappeared behind some other bar patrons to get whatever ingredients he needed for the drinks.

"So...?" Amber asked in a wheedling tone, and I looked over at her as she sat back, looking quite pleased with herself for having brought me to a state of painfully exquisite arousal.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion, and she smirked.

"What's been bothering you, darling?" she asked. "You were about to tell me before you got distracted."

"Oh, right..." I still wasn't quite sure how to say it, but the buzz in my brain made it easier to push out some assortment of words. "I've been thinking about my apartment. Our apartment. Where we live, all of us, I guess... Sort of..."

Amber nodded patiently. I could tell she was a little tipsy as well, but I hoped I was making sense.

"There are five of us now," I managed. "And it's a lot of people and not a lot of space. And I was wondering if maybe we should trade up."

Amber smiled as I completed the first part of the idea. "That sounds like a great idea, baby," she agreed. "I've been starting to think about that, too. Your bed does get a little small for five." She grinned ruefully. "Not that I'm complaining about my four beautiful bedmates."

I nodded, then forced myself to get to the part that was most worrying to me. "But I don't know... really... where I stand with the others. You're my girlfriend, so it makes sense for us to move in together in a new place, but..." I wasn't sure how to express my concern. "What about Daisy and Carmen? And Victoria? I haven't asked them what they want. I haven't asked them to be my girlfriends... And I don't even know if you're okay with it... And I don't know what they want or what you want..." I trailed off yet again as I lost the thread of my idea. "I just don't know," I finished lamely.

The blonde smiled broadly, then, her bright blue eyes flashing. "And this is why I'm glad that it was you who learned about the hypnotic trigger phrase and not someone else," she replied, reaching out and putting one of her hands over mine. "Because, in the end, you are thoughtful, kind and considerate. You're thinking of us as people, and not just as things. It's one of the things I love about you."

I blinked and swallowed. The L-word, I thought, not very coherently. Oh goodness... A whole other jar of issues we haven't touched yet. Then, I nodded very slowly. "Do you think they would be okay with it?" I asked.

Amber nodded. "I do," she told me firmly. "But I still think that it's a conversation we can have, okay?"

I smiled back and let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. It felt good to get a woman's counsel on this. "Yes," I agreed. "Thank you."

My pornstar girlfriend leaned in and kissed me on the lips very softly. "I'm glad you trust me. You're welcome." Then, her eyes turned back toward the bar. "And, right on time, here comes Victoria with our drinks."

I followed her gaze and was once again captured by the sight of my boss, in her figure-hugging purple dress, lifting two cocktails in one hand and a tall glass of beer in the other as she made her way toward us.

As she did, however, one of the blue-collar workmen pushed back his chair very deliberately into her path. He was tall and husky, with the beefy build of a man who lifted heavy objects for a living and a beard that would have been the envy of any wannabe hipster.

I froze as Victoria came to a halt, looking down in surprise as the man looked up at her with a grin that, from the look of him and his friends, probably smelled very strongly of alcohol. He tipped his chair onto the back pair of legs and said something.

Victoria's mouth pressed into a straight line of disapproval.

I recognized that look from work, back when Victoria had been my hard-to-please boss instead of my eager-to-please sexual plaything.

The brunette retorted, gesturing toward our table with her chin, and the man scowled slightly. His eyes shot over to our corner where I sat with Amber, then back up to Victoria's face. He jerked a thumb in our direction as he said something, but Victoria shook her head. She turned and walked the long way around the man's table, winding past several other parties until she finally arrived and smoothly laid our drinks out in a row on the wooden surface.

"What did he say?" I asked, a small frown tugging at the corner of my mouth as she seated herself down next to me.

Victoria shook her head and smiled consolingly without looking back at the man. "Nothing to worry about. Just harmless chatter."

I didn't push, but I felt a little frustrated nonetheless.

"Don't worry, lover," Amber told me softly from the other side. "It's just something we have to deal with around drunk men."

Maybe so, I thought, the irritation bubbling thick and sluggish through the haze. But I don't have to like it. Still, I reached out and took a sip of my beer. The liquid cooled a little of the heat I felt as it bubbled down the back of my throat.

I looked over at Victoria. "Somehow you already know exactly what I like," I told her with a smile, and she smiled back at the compliment.

""Well, it's only fair..." She tiptoed her fingers across the table to stroke across my knuckles and up my arm, and her eyes were heated as they burned into mine. "Because you've already shown that you know exactly what I like... Master."

I felt my blood begin to rise again at the words, and I knew that if we didn't get home soon I would be in danger of doing something very rash in public. I cocked my head a little to one side and grinned mischievously at my two dates. "Last round?" I asked, and they both nodded without hesitation.

I took another large swallow of beer and sighed, content. This was going to be a very exciting night. My thoughts drifted back to the twins, somewhere out in the city together, getting something for me... I couldn't believe it. It's been a while since anyone has gotten me a gift, I realized. Even for birthdays or Christmas... It was a depressing thought, but one I realized I no longer had to deal with. I wondered what they were up to, and wished I had told them to be safe.

Then, I almost laughed. In all fairness, they were really adults. Adults that lived away from home, did adult things, and had an adult job in an adult industry. They could do what they wanted. And while they were just teenagers, it's not like I was their father. Though the thought of them calling me Daddy... I trailed off before I went down that road. Focus on what's in front of you, I ordered myself, and as I came back to reality I realized I had drained my glass and my two companions were bantering merrily about a shopping spree they wanted to plan for the holidays.

I cleared my throat and glanced around at our empty drinks. "Ready?"

Amber and Victoria stopped mid-sentence, eyes locked and then turned to me. "Yes, Master," they purred in unison, and I flashed back once again to Daisy and Carmen. God I am so fucking lucky... I thought.

"Let me take care of that," Victoria told me, sliding Lassiter's card from between my fingers as I fumbled it out of my pocket. "You two grab your things, I'll meet you at the door."

She stood and sashayed back towards the bar, glancing over her shoulder and blowing me a kiss as she did.

I am so very ready to be home.

Amber collected her purse and slipped her jacket on around her shoulders, untucking her blonde mane of hair from the collar as we stood to go. Glancing over as we left the table, I suddenly noticed that Victoria, leaning against the bar and just getting her card back from the barkeep was standing right next to the broad back of...

The man who had spoken to Victoria before turned, probably at the sound of her voice, as she slipped Lassiter's card into her own purse and waved lightheartedly to us at the door. He and one of his friends were also standing at the bar, probably waiting on another round of drinks, and as Victoria turned our way one of his bear paw hands swung out and smacked her right on the ass.

It wasn't a very loud or hard slap, more of a nonchalant afterthought, but I felt my stomach roil. "It's just something we have to deal with around drunk men," Amber had told me. But I don't have to tolerate it... I fumed, tunnel vision blocking out everything else in the room. And my girls shouldn't either.

By the time Victoria had spun around in shock and disgust, I was already halfway across the room. I wasn't running, but my swift stride took me past several tables of startled patrons who noticed the purposive speed of my movement and glanced up. Then, I was standing between Victoria and the man, who was grinning broadly, drunkenly, and saying something about how it was just a harmless little —

"No!" My voice wasn't nearly as hard, deep or commanding as I wished it would have been, but it got his attention. My fingernails bit into my palms as my hands clenched instinctively into fists. I think the drink was making me feel more assertive, but as the words left my mouth I realized that I was a long way from true confidence. I locked my legs as my knees threatened to wobble out from under me.

The man stopped mid-sentence to look at me, several inches shorter and right up in his face. Then, he grinned. His eyes flashed between Victoria and me, and he chuckled. "Is this your knight in shining armor?" he asked, his voice deep and masculine. His breath smelled of booze, and the sickly scent trickled down the back of my throat and kicked me in the stomach.

I didn't have anything to say to that. My buzzed brain had caught up to me and was now doing everything it could to throw me in reverse, out of this looming conflict. I felt churning nervousness suddenly rising up my chest, so I just mumbled. "That's no way to treat a lady. I think you should apologize to her..."

Unfortunately, my opponent was even more drunk than I was. Too drunk to care. He laughed in my face, and I felt my burst of bravado shrink as my momentary confidence melted.

What the fuck am I doing...? I felt the prickling sensation of eyes on me, and I knew that most of the bar was now focused on this conflict. I wanted to curl up into a ball and expire. Even if this man hadn't been too drunk to care, I was a gamer who watched and critiqued porn for a living. This man's day job probably consisted of throwing around bags of cement and wielding heavy machinery.

"Or what?" he rumbled through his lumberjack beard. "You're going to make me?"

I considered that for a moment, mentally backpedaling wildly. I was suddenly aware that I was very out of my depth. "Well... Um... I..." My voice was suddenly much less certain. I coughed and then swallowed. My mouth seemed abnormally full of saliva, but my throat was dry.

"Or what?!?" he demanded, looming over me.

I met his eyes for another minute and then looked away. Drunk or not, I didn't have the size or strength to back up any sort of threat.

"That's what I thought," he said dismissively.

I took in a breath and racked my brain trying to think of something, anything, that I could say.

Then, I felt someone's hands on my shoulders turning me and pulling me away. "Get back to your drinks," Victoria spat venomously at the man as she and Amber pulled me toward the door.

I felt numb as the anger in my stomach dropped away into a bottomless pit of shame. I wanted to throw up, and it had nothing to do with the alcohol.

I heard the man chuckling but didn't turn to look back.

"If you ever want a real man, sweetheart," he called loudly after us, "you know where to find one."

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,610 Followers