TRANCE, Inc. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's low groan of disappointment stabbed straight into my core and urged me to throw aside my moral qualms. "Yes, Master..." the woman agreed, pouting. She leaned forward, gently kissing my length before she slowly rose. A spurt of precum jetted from the tip at her touch and I shuddered.

With difficulty, I pulled my shorts back up over my erection. I was still painfully hard, but at least I was covered. I stared at the woman standing before me, stared deep into her dark, smoky eyes. She wanted me, I could tell. She wanted me in the same way I wanted her, any way that I wanted her.

"Victoria." I had to say her name again, to remind me that this... wasn't Victoria. Not really. "So long for now."

The soft moan, in response to her trigger phrase, the fluttering of her lashes... Those alone made me want to step forward and grab her, kiss her, thrust my cock deep inside her hot, wet tunnel and fuck her until we climaxed together in a rush of ecstasy. But I didn't. Instead, I took another step back, watching the woman warily.

The groan was still in her throat as her eyes cleared, blinking rapidly. She wet her lips, nostrils flaring as she pulled in a quick inhalation and her gaze darted around. "Did you..." she managed. "Did you just...?"

I nodded, silently, then added, "We didn't do anything. I couldn't... Yeah." My hands fell to my sides, limp and helpless. "I'm sorry." My apology encompassed more than just my attempt to use her body without her consent. It was an effort to acknowledge what she'd said before, to show her that I knew what she meant. "I need to make things right with the others. I'm grateful you came to remind me of that. Of what I've missed, by not being man enough to reconcile."

Victoria gave me a slow, careful up and down. Her eyes lingered for a moment on the straining bulge in my shorts. Then, her lips pursed thoughtfully, she said, "Thank you. I suppose you know that you could have just put me under and rewritten my mind, changed my perspective? I'm helpless in your hands. You could have had me walk out of here, go straight back to the others, and tell them how wrong they were to think poorly of you. You could have wrapped me around your little finger and made me forget I was ever angry with you..."

Her words were sparks, lighting little bonfires of arousal in my chest. Maybe it was wrong, but the idea of having that much power over her... It was undeniably one of the sexiest things I could imagine. "Yeah," I agreed hoarsely. "I could have done that."

The beautiful brunette considered me.

"Were you?" I asked, quietly. "Angry with me."

Victoria paused, then nodded, slowly. "I was. I... expected more of you."

"Are you still angry?" I asked.

The woman hesitated. Her eyes traced back down my body and my length twitched when her eyes fastened on my crotch. There was hard-edged longing in her voice. "God I've missed your dick."

I think that was the best answer I could have hoped to get.

My lips were on hers before I took another breath, my hands pressed to her cheeks while her fingers raked down my back. Her bouncy tits were pressed hard to my chest, her plush sweater now like a barrier separating our bodies. One of my hands cupped a breast, squeezing and massaging, and the woman gasped into my mouth. My cock was stiff as a board between us. Her breath was hot on my lips as she pulled back, staring into my eyes.

"Say it..." Victoria urged. "Say my trigger. Put me under your spell. Turn me into your brainless bimbo fucktoy... Turn me into someone who doesn't have to think, doesn't have to worry, doesn't have to be responsible... Just for a couple of minutes."

I stared into her face and saw the trust she was putting in my hands.

The pillar of arousal in my core shivered as the words left my lips. I watched as the light of thought went out behind Victoria's eyes. Then, replacing it, a fire of lust kindled itself.

"Oh, Master..." the gorgeous brunette whispered. "Please won't you make me your plaything?"

* * *

Victoria's body was heaven beneath me.

The darkly-tanned curve of her bare back begged for my stroking fingers, and the firm, rounded hemispheres of her ass jiggled as my hips pounded against them with every thrust. "Yes Master! Ohmygawdyes!" she moaned, her words panted in time with my punishing rhythm. She pushed herself up from the counter, balancing on her high heels, one hand reaching back to fasten on my wrist.

My hands were on her hips, pulling her back onto my length with every deep, hard thrust. My rod was wrapped in the blissful heat of her tunnel, her drenched pussy dripping wet with need.

"Cum for me, slut," I grunted, my order delivered in between harsh, rasping breaths. "Cum for your Master."

"Ohfuckme!" Victoria doubled over as a climax ripped through her, her inner muscles clamping down on my pistoning prick and her nails digging into my forearm. "Ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck..." Her head dropped forward and her breath was nothing more than ragged, heaving gasps.

I buried myself to the hilt in her body, pulled free, then wrapped my arms around her waist. With a heave, I lifted the spasming brunette into the air and took several long, powerful strides across into the living room. Grunting, I dumped the woman down onto the pillows.

She stared up at me, eyes wide and glazed and wanton, hair splaying out across the dark leather. "Come here, Master..." she begged, lips wrapping around the words with lazy, lustful ease. "Fuck me again and again and again... Pound all the silly little thoughts out of my head and fill me up with that big, hard dick..."

I clambered over the arm of the sofa, knelt between her spread thighs, and slid into her core with a single, easy movement. I fell forward onto my hands, catching myself above her, and then lowered my mouth to hers. Victoria groaned into my mouth as I pounded her like a jackhammer.

"Yesmaster yesmaster yesmaster..." Her words were wanton and desperate, begging me for more with what little will she had left in her stunning, bimbo body.

I was close, too close, at the very edge of the precipice when I thrust into her body for the final time. My back arched up and my head fell back, my hands making fists as Victoria's hands traced down my face and throat and across my chest. My manhood spasmed, my balls emptying and coating the woman's womb in my spraying, sticky seed.

My essence drained itself inside of her, and when I could finally see straight I stared down into her blissful, shining eyes. "I missed you, Vi..." I murmured.

The beautiful brunette giggled, meeting my gaze. "Missed you, handsome," she responded, biting her lip in a none-too-subtle suggestion. "You and this perfect, studly cock..."

I was already growing hard again as my mouth lowered to cover hers.

* * *

"There's something I need to tell you."

It was an hour later. Or several orgasms, depending how we were counting time.

Victoria rolled over on the couch, her naked body a sight to behold in the early afternoon sunlight. "What is it, lover?" she murmured, worn-out body reclining lazily against the pillows.

I steeled myself. "I want to explain why I invited Mike Lassiter to our Thanksgiving meal," I told her. "Because it has to do with Carmen, and with Amber..."

As I explained, Victoria pulled herself up and tucked her knees beneath her. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder, and pulled a blanket around her body. By the time I was done, a furrow had appeared between her brows and her expression was a frown of concern.

"This is serious business, Chance," she said, after a thoughtful pause. "We need to get to the bottom of it, and soon."

"I know," I agreed, running a hand through my tangled hair. "But I'm doing everything I can, and matters don't seem to be any clearer. If anything, the web is getting more and more tangled."

Victoria, for all her maturity and insight, had nothing to say to allay my worries.

Now, three of us knew about Amber's deceit. But it seemed that, in spite of everything, I was as far as ever from uncovering the truth.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the fifteenth chapter in this series — TRANCE, Inc.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate it and leave a comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that people out there really are reading what I publish.

Please check the comments below if you want to stay informed on my ongoing plans for this story!

Lots of love, and I'll see you for my next publication,

JC