All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 01: The Actress'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 6 years ago
This was great!

I liked the post hypnotic suggestion almost as much as the sex scenes. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I loved your first chapter and look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely told!

While it appears we’ll see various chapters with various actresses, can you also write one that tells how the hypnosis came to be (I.e. stumbles on the corporate secret / methodology - an origin story)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Another good story. Has a lot of potential. Having your story (or sub-story) at 2 pages or around 4000 words maybe a bit limiting. The story might benefit with some more length and allow the pace to be somewhat slower thereby allowing a slower build up or some added tease. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

Quality Check just got a whole new meaning.

Timtom12Timtom12about 6 years ago
Great!

I love how it didn't work at first. Puts a real challenge to the story.

JobeiJobeiabout 6 years ago
Like the concept

And the idea that someone in that crappy of a job got that much of a bonus is a huge smile on my face lol

HypnoticSirenHypnoticSirenalmost 6 years ago
Hot and entertaining

I love how you started it. Really grabbed my... attention ;)

Can't wait to read more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That was great! =)

Ms1994Ms1994over 4 years ago
Hot

Really liked this one.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

A great story so far! How many guys have watched a porn movie wishing to be able to command the starlet to do this!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story, loving it

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"...(t)hat their products were the widely held to be..."

Hey. Just following links between stories, & found the above mistake!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES