TRANCE, Inc. 01: The Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,623 Followers

"Get on your knees," I ordered, and I felt a shiver of heat pass through me as I said the words.

Amber obeyed instantly, trailing her breasts sensually down my body and staring up at me with those big, blue eyes as she knelt submissively at my feet.

Anything I want... I thought. "Take out my... cock." I wasn't used to saying these sorts of things out loud, but as the busty blonde pornstar jumped to unbuckle my belt, undo the zipper and slide down my pants and boxers, freeing my fully erect length, I stopped worrying.

My obedient little nymphomaniac gazed up at me submissively, my cock inches from her wet lips. I could feel her hot breath on the sensitive skin of my engorged prick, and I shivered with need as I realized what was about to take place. "Suck it, slut," I ordered.

Amber paused for a moment, staring up at me, just long enough to murmur, "Yes, sir," obediently. Then, she leaned forward and opened her lips in a perfect little 'O', wrapping them softly around my girth.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, my eyes closing involuntarily as the incredible heat and silky wetness of her mouth covered my cock for the first time.

Amber moaned, and I opened my eyes to see that one of her hands had slid down between her spread thighs. Her fingers had spread apart her pussy and were sliding in and out languidly while the thumb circled her clit steadily. Even from above, I could tell that her inner folds were glistening with wetness.

I felt the blonde's other hand wrap around my shaft and begin to slowly jack me off, making it even harder for me to keep control. Her tongue circled teasingly around the purple head of my cock and then underneath as she took me deeper, bobbing her head and letting me explore the entrance to her throat with the tip of my length. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked expertly, lathering my shaft in saliva.

"Deeper," I grunted, shifting my hips forward a fraction to prod her to— "Oh holy fuck!"

I gasped as Amber suddenly lunged forward, swallowing my cock all the way to the hilt into her throat like she had no gag reflex whatsoever. Her throat was tight and wet, the muscles as she swallowed massaging my length like half a dozen hands jerking me off at once. I struggled and clenched my fists as I stared down at the bobbing blonde head, Amber's blue eyes were glazed and her body was shivering with pleasure as she deepthroated me entirely. I could feel my balls tightening, growing, urging me to go faster and harder until I could fill my own personal plaything up with my powerful seed. Luckily, I had masturbated to one of Amber's videos earlier today in my office, so my body was primed and ready for the greatest fuck-athon of my life.

The pornstar moaned again, her hands moving in tandem, one stroking in and out of her sopping pussy and the other desperately tweaking a pink nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulling it outwards.

I shivered with pleasure as another wave of ecstasy rolled through me, then placed my hands on Amber's cheeks, pulling back and out of her mouth with a wet, sucking sound.

The woman stared up at me, waiting for new instructions, her eyes still sex-glazed and docile. My cock throbbed angrily at me, wanting nothing more than to be replaced in its tight, wet hole.

Don't worry, I told it. You'll be where you belong soon enough.

"Get up," I ordered the blonde bombshell, and she stood slowly, long eyelashes fluttering as she stared into my eyes. I looked around for an appropriate surface, but didn't see anything remotely bed-like in the pornstar's changing room. Plan B it is, I thought to myself, and grabbed Amber by the shoulders.

She gasped as I took control, spinning her around and shoving her forward so that she stumbled several steps and then fell forward onto her makeup table. I saw her eyes in the mirror as she looked up and realized what was about to happen, and I understood. It wasn't a gasp of surprise. It was a gasp of arousal.

"You love it when I take control, don't you?" I murmured, following my plaything and running one hand up her inner thigh to stroke the outside of her shaved pussy. It had been years since I'd felt a girl this wet, her tight little snatch dripping wet and hot as a furnace, just begging for me to fill her up to the brim.

"Mhmm!" Amber bit her lip and nodded desperately, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

I slid my length between her round asscheeks, enjoying the friction as she moaned and rolled her hips backward. Nudging the tip of my cock up against her hot entrance, I slid one hand down her body to grasp her waist while the other grabbed my cock at the base to guide me in.

"Ready?" I grunted, nudging her legs even further apart with one foot.

She nodded vigorously, blonde hair falling across her face as she looked back at me over one shoulder. "Yes, sir," she told me desperately, her eyes filled with need. "Please fill me up with your long, hard cock. I'll do anything!"

Good enough. I sank into Amber with a sigh of contentment. Her body was hot and tight around me, her arousal the only reason I was able to slip deeper inside. How is someone who fucks for a living so damn tight? I wondered as I gritted my teeth and pushed, but I wasn't complaining. The feeling was heavenly, the pornstar's inner muscles toned and trained to pleasure cock — now all being used in concert on mine.

Amber's breath was short and shallow, her moans and mewls of pleasure frequent.

Inch by inch I went deeper into her pussy, until suddenly her body spasmed once and then climaxed. I realized she'd been clenching the entire time, resisting her body's desire to orgasm, and everything unraveled at once. Amber's body suddenly opened up to me was her muscles flexed and went slack seemingly at random. Her voice seemed an octave higher as she murmured, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..." over and over and over.

Her tight snatch suddenly much more welcoming, I shoved myself into her to the hilt, my pelvis smacking against her ass as I began to fuck her vigorously.

Amber's body moved instinctively, rhythmically pushing back against me with every thrust to drive me even deeper into her core. "That's right, sir," she breathed. "Fuck my tight little slutty body... Make me cum all over your cock... Over and over, showing me who owns meee!!" She came again, and I grunted as I controlled her body with one hand, letting the other slide around her hip and lower to play with her clit.

I slid almost all the way out, my cock dripping wet from her hot, greedy mouth and then from her own juices. Shoving her down onto the makeup table, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, staring into her eyes as I fucked her. It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced, seeing her eyes flash with pleasure every time I slid deep into her waiting body. I could see her obedience and arousal, and I could feel it — every flash of pleasure in her wide blue eyes matching a gripping, tightening sensation of her already clenching body beneath me. Her mouth was open now in an unending moan, her mind incapable of forming words.

I was painfully hard, her inner walls milking my cock and begging me to empty my load deep inside of her.

"Please, sir," she was able to murmur as I grunted and drove deeper, harder, faster. "Cum for me. Cum for your slutty little bimbo plaything. I can't take your cock anymoreeeeeeee!" Her climax very nearly triggered my own, her eyes rolling back in her head as her entire body spasmed and squeezed with the force of it.

Not... Yet... I ordered my body with clenched teeth as I pulled back all the way, enjoying every hot second as my sword came free of its sheathe. I came free with a groan and then grabbed Amber once again by the shoulders and spun her around. Her eyes flashed once at me, needy and wanton and totally obedient. "Knees," I told her once again, and she fell to them like she didn't have the strength to hold herself up any longer.

My rock hard cock swung free in front of her, and she reached forward to lift it to her lips.

"No." I ordered harshly. I had other plans. My hand was a blur as I fisted my cock up and down swiftly. I was so close, my balls heavy and tight as they struggled to unload their burden.

Amber licked her full lips as her eyes gazed up at me, finally understanding my plan. "Oh, yes, sir," she urged, pushing her big tits together and up, presenting a mouthwatering valley of cleavage. "Cum all over me. Cover me with your cum and make me beg to suck your cock clean." As I watched her perfect mouth pronounce those final words I grunted and fell over the edge.

Strand after strand of hot, sticky cum surged from the tip of my length, spurting out to land on her upturned face and breasts. I watched with awe as the first rope struck her gorgeous face, her mouth open and desperate for a taste. It slid down her bronzed skin as the next strand landed on her throat, and the next between her tits. Amber's bright blue eyes stared up at me the whole time, never flinching or blinking as I used her body to deposit my load.

Finally, I sighed heavily and sagged, my body spent. My cock drooped slightly, still heavy and full but feeling satiated, and I closed my eyes for a moment to savor the feeling.

"Mmm," Amber moaned lustily, and I cracked one eyelid. The busty blonde was scooping up finger after finger of my oozing seed and popping them into her mouth. She sucked on one finger salaciously, and then bit her lip as she noticed I was watching. She scooted forward until her thrust-up breasts brushed against my knees. "Thank you, sir," she murmured. "For letting your slut satisfy you."

I grinned down at her. "What are you?" I asked.

"Your horny little nympho slut," she answered immediately, then groaned as an aftershock of her own climax shivered through her.

Goddamn right, I thought, running a hand through my now-wild hair. Sinking down into Amber's discarded chair, I considered the blonde kneeling before me. Though now there's another problem... I had no idea how to get the normal Amber back. Luckily, I knew that if there was a trigger phrase to turn her into this lusty sex goddess, there must be another one to turn her back.

Flipping open Amber's laptop from where it had been shoved aside on the long desk, I quickly searched for some of her videos online. I was surprised to find that many of them were in her recent search history. Do you like watching yourself be turned into a freaky little sexpot? I wondered, my deflated cock twitching at the thought. I definitely filed that thought away for later.

I hadn't been looking for it before, but now that I was I quickly identified a closing line used in all three of the TRANCE, Inc. short films I flicked through.

Turning the chair back to face Amber, who was now mostly cleaned and simply kneeling on the floor playing with her clit and gasping softly, I took a deep breath. I wasn't quite sure how this whole thing worked, but I hoped it was similar to the hypnosis videos I'd watched on YouTube because I really didn't want her to remember this encounter.

"Alright, Amber," I told her, and she opened her big blue eyes to stare up at me. "You're going to wake up in a minute, but first I want to tell you a couple of things."

She nodded mutely up at me, eyes still glazed from sex and her obviously never-ending arousal.

"You're not going to remember me," I said firmly. "You're going to forget that you met me last week, and you're going to forget that I came into this room just now and fucked you silly. Do you understand?"

"I understand, sir." Her voice was still low and sultry, and I had to force myself to stay on track.

"Very good," I murmured. I'd read that positive reinforcement helped hypnotic suggestions to stick. Maybe whatever had been done to her worked the same way. "However," I added, "if ever we pass each other by or you see me for some reason, you're going to feel an uncontrollable arousal. You're going to take the next opportunity to rush to a bathroom and masturbate until you cum, imagining that you're fucking me with that hot, curvy body of yours."

I saw Amber's pupil's dilate as her breath picked up. "Yes, sir," she moaned, and it looked almost as if she'd melt into a puddle of arousal.

"You'll have no idea why you did this," I continued. "Only that you couldn't help but wish you could catch my attention. Then, maybe one day, you will."

Amber nodded as her hands began once again to trace over her body. I'd gone beyond her limited attention span.

Hopefully that covered everything. "Good girl," I murmured, and stood. I slid my pants over my legs and headed swiftly for the door. "Goodbye, for now," I called back to her as I closed the door, and just barely caught a glimpse of the woman shaking her head and blinking rapidly as I shut it softly. Hopefully she wouldn't be fully aware for a couple more seconds, and I would get the chance to slip away.

I grinned to myself and strolled along the hallway, wondering how on earth I'd gotten this lucky. Maybe it's my lucky break, I thought, as my imagination populated my mind with plenty of other TRANCE, Inc. stars who deserved a nice fucking. Ooh, remember that tight little redhead Daisy? I walked into my office and plunked down in my swiveling chair.

Life was looking good.

* * *

The TRANCE, Inc. series will be continued in Entrancing the Twins, coming out in a few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,623 Followers
12