All Comments on 'Tranny Babysitter: She Owns my Ass'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FlyingGuy1958FlyingGuy1958almost 2 years ago

No reason to have made Courtney pregnant, if fact somewhat disgusting disregard for prenatal care. Otherwise a nice story of giving an ass his/her just desserts

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I’m looking forward to your sequel. In that regard, you mention the story’s main character (John) isn’t consistent enough to hold a full-time spot on the Brisbane football team. His screw-ups on the field must have resulted in defeats that drive the team’s supporters crazy. In your sequel, why not let a few of the team’s fans act on their frustrations when John messes up. Hannah could decide who gets the opportunity to inflict his punishment. For example, an angry female supporter could be allowed to peg his ass in compensation for the money she wasted on the game. Alternately, she could force the footballer to eat her pussy and ass. Likewise, a selected male supporter could be given the option of fucking his ass or receiving a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was an enjoyable tale till the events of Saturday morning took a left turn. I lost interest as John was getting dressed in his knew wardrobe. Hannah has proven to be a tough mistress indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@johnmurray4173 Five Full Stars!! This made me so very hard, and my anus wanting a hard cock deep inside it!! You stories seem like you've had experience doing all of this!! My number is (325) 242-7312 text me.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse7 months ago

How is a hyper masculine male, a football player of all, managing to look like a feminine 10? These football players have exceptionally non feminine bodies -- pretty much ideal masculine bodies, yet other characters in this series cannot or don't want to believe that the guy is a not a real woman.

JohnMurray4173JohnMurray41737 months agoAuthor

@VerbalAbuse: You're equating American Football players with Australian Rules players. AFL requires a lean physique with an emphasis on speed and agility. The main character constantly states that he looks feminine from the neck down, because of his long legs and lean body, but the face gives him away.

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

I'm glad that he was into it at the end. He could have just grabbed the camera and destroyed it to begin with. Plus he had plenty of opportunity to take off the strap in the beggining an beat the shit out of Hanna. I'm glad he didn't .. But he should fuck his wife again after Hanna leaves. She said no more pussy but once she remembers his cock, maybe he gets her occationaly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...