Trans Bikers

Story Info
A transsexual biker experience.
1.1k words
4.46
7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

The winter is finally over and the motorcycle is all ready to ride.

I hop on the bike and head down the road. I have no set destination in mind, just enjoying my first ride of the year.

It is still a little chilly so I stay away from my usual coastal riding and head inland more.

I have been riding steady until about noon and decide to stop for fuel and some lunch.

I spot a place ahead with both a gas station and a bar and grill. It also has a half dozen bikes parked out front so I figure this should be a good place to stretch my legs some.

After I fill the gas tank I head into the bar for something to eat and a beer.

As I enter all eyes turn to me and I see all the bikers are women. I'm okay with this and grab a seat at the bar.

I order my lunch and get a beer then relax some while enjoying the cold beer.

One of the women bikers comes over and starts a conversation with me and pretty soon another one follows suit.

When I finish my lunch and a second beer I leave. While I am getting on my bike the biker chicks come out as well.

They asked me if I want to tag along as they are heading to their own place up the road a ways and it is beautiful riding country. I agree and we ride off. Somehow I end up in the middle of them all as we ride.

We rode through the countryside for a couple of hours before reaching a small town where we turned into and rumbled along the main street.

We finally stopped in front of what looked like an old neighborhood bar. But the sign on the front said, "Trans MC Clubhouse" on it.

We went inside and one of the girls told the bartender, Rosie, to set us all up with beers.

When she brought them to us Rosie asked who I was and why did they bring me in here with them.

Cherry, the leader, told her they met me along the way and decided to bring me along for a ride, winking at her. Everyone laughed, except me of course because I didn't see the joke in it.

After we had been drinking for awhile I told them I should be getting back on the road. But Rosie told me she couldn't let me ride off after I had been drinking in here for several hours, it would be too dangerous for me.

Cherry told me to just relax and I could spend the night with them and ride on after breakfast.

Of course I didn't refuse, especially since they had all been taking turns sitting on my lap and I was pretty horny by now as well.

Rosie had been busy grilling us all some steaks and potatoes out back while everyone else was busy drinking and rubbing themselves all over me.

By the time the food was ready all of the girls were topless and hat taken my shirt off of me as well.

After we all ate our steaks they told me they wanted to play some pool. Every time I would try to line up a shot one of them would snuggle up to me from behind and run her hands over my chest pinching my nipples.

I had such a hard on and was so distracted I couldn't make a shot if my life depended on it.

After losing to every one of them they told me it was time to pay the winners. I told them I didn't know we were playing for money. They told me that we weren't and they all laughed.

Rosie came over and slowly took my pants off of me. Now I ride commando so my hard cock popped right out and up for them all to see.

Cherry came over and got down on her knees in front of me and started sucking me like a Hoover. I had all I could do to not cum in her mouth but she knew just how to keep me on edge.

All the others started taking the rest of their clothes off with their backs towards me. Cherry asked if I was ready for the ride of my life and I told her, "Hell yeah, bring it on".

They all turned facing me now and I almost passed out. Every one of them had a monster sized cock!

Rosie stepped up in front of me and pushed me down to my knees. As I was kneeling there she rubbed her cock against my lips telling me to open my mouth for her cock.

I was so surprised by it all that I didn't resist and she pushed her cock right in and against the back of my throat.

Then she started slowly fucking my mouth. She told me that by morning I would be an expert cock sucker and my ass will have been fucked so many times I wouldn't be able to sit on my bike!

She didn't last long before filling my mouth with her load. I couldn't swallow it all and it was running out of my mouth around her cock.

Every one of these "girls" took their turn fucking both my mouth and ass all night. I don't know how many I was fucked that night but Rosie was right, I couldn't sit on my bike in the morning.

They told me not to worry when they finished using me today they would get me and my bike home.

They fucked both of my holes for most of the night. When I woke up in the morning it took me a minute to figure out where I was.

However I was soon feeling a hard cock pressed against my hole and pushing into me once again.

It was Rosie giving me a wake up fucking. She had her arm wrapped around my chest and was pinching my nipple. I began moaning and begging her to fuck me harder.

One of the other girls heard us and I soon had another hard girl cock slipping into my mouth.

It didn't take long before I could feel them both begin to empty their balls into both holes.

After we all got cleaned up they told me they would load my bike into a pick up and take me home.

When we got to my place they gave me their phone numbers and told me to call them the next time I wanted to go for a ride with them.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers