Trans Bikers Ch. 02

Story Info
More Trans Biker adventures.
1.9k words
4.53
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

Memorial Day weekend was just around the corner and I was trying to decide where to go. Then I remembered the biker "chicks" I had met when riding on the first of the month.

I gave Rosie a call.

She sounded surprised to hear from me. I asked her what they were planning for the holiday weekend. She told me they planned on fucking my brains out as soon as I could get there! We both laughed.

Then she said they were planning a ride for the long weekend and she would check with the others if they were okay with me tagging along.

The next day Cherry called me and told me I was welcome to join them but there were some rules I had to agree to first.

She told me that I wouldn't be riding my own motor but would be her bitch and sit behind her when on the road. I would also be available as everyone's boy toy for whatever they wanted to do with me.

I readily agreed and she told me that she would pick me up on Friday a 7pm.

I heard her motorcycle coming up the driveway right at 7 and opened the door for her.

She walked up carrying a bag and gave me a big hug and squeezed my ass as she greeted me.

I told her I was ready to go but she had other plans for me first. She reached out and rubbed my cock and started pushing me down in front of her.

I understood immediately what she wanted and began opening her jeans. It didn't take me long to have her rapidly hardening cock in my mouth with her now holding my head.

Now here we were right in my open doorway with me on my knees sucking her cock for the entire world to see. What a turn on this was for me.

After several minutes she told me to stand up and show her inside.

As soon as the door closed she had my pants down and bent over the sofa. She lined up her cock with my waiting hole and began fucking me. She fucked my like this for ten minutes before shooting her cum deep inside me.

When she pulled her now softening cock out of my ass her cum gushed out of my now gaping hole.

After we got cleaned up she handed me the bag she brought in with her and told that in it was the only clothing I would be wearing from now until I returned after the weekend's events.

What I found was a black leather vest and chaps. There was also a pink leather jock. On the back of the vest it said Property of Trans Bikers MC. She told me there would be two more items but I would get them at the club house.

Once I was wearing these items she told me to follow her out and we would leave. She got on and fired up her HD and I climbed on behind her.

Two hours later we arrived at the club house. She had me stand beside her bike and presented me with the other items, a leather collar with the work BITCH on it. Once I had this on she attached a leash to it.

When she was finished she led me inside.

"Here he is" she announced as we walked in.

Rosie was behind the bar and came around asking Cherry if she could take me into the back for a little fun. Cherry told he it could wait until everyone was here and they would all have their chance at me.

In the mean time she removed the leash and hung it up by the door, telling me that if I wanted to go anywhere one of the girls would have to attach it to me and take me.

Then she told me to get her and me a beer and join her at her table.

Once I had done this she told Rosie to join us. As soon as Rosie sat down Cherry told me to get on my knees and suck her and Rosie's cocks but to not make them cum yet.

As I was sucking their cocks I could hear the other members of the club coming into the club house. They all stopped to talk to Cherry and Rosie and watch me sucking their cocks.

Cherry told them that I was here for the weekend and was the clubs boy toy as well. She also told them that once everyone got here she would introduce their new bitch to those that didn't meet me the last time I was here.

After about an hour of keeping them both on edge I was told to stop and stand up.

Cherry then called for everyone's attention and introduced me to them all as the club bitch for the weekend. She told them that if I left the building it would have to be with one or more of them and leashed.

Then she told me to go make as many of them all happy but my ass was for Rosie tonight! That got a huge cheer from them, especially Rosie.

As the night progressed along Rosie was busy behind the bar and I had been put to work delivering beers to the tables.

Of course every time I delivered the beers I would also have my cock and ass played with. Or have a cock pushed into my mouth. Some of them gave me a big load of cum while others held off.

About midnight Cherry told everyone that it was time to shut down and that we would be riding early in the morning. Everyone finished their beers and Rosie closed up the club house. Then she told me to follow her to her room in the back because she had something for me, winking at me.

As soon as we got to her room she stripped and pushed me down in front of her. "Start sucking" she told me.

Once she was hard she bent me over a chair and roughly shoved her now hard cock all the way into my hungry hole. I didn't need any lube as I had had so many fingers fucking my hole all night long it was already for a cock.

She fucked me like this for a good fifteen minutes before breeding me with her baby's.

I then removed the chaps, jock and vest, but left the collar on and we went to bed.

Rosie held my back against her and I could feel her cock between my ass cheeks as we fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I felt that cock rubbing against my hole as it got harder. Rosie was also pinching and pulling hard on my nipples.

As soon as I began moaning she pinched one harder and shoved her cock into me. I let out a deep moan and she pinched harder than she had been.

As soon as her cock hit my prostate I shot my load. When I did this my ass muscles tightened onto her cock like a vice and she came as well deep inside me.

We got up later and Cherry joined us for breakfast. It wasn't long before we heard motorcycles outside and their riders began entering.

Once everyone had their breakfast Cherry attached the leash to me and announced that it was time to get rolling.

When we got to her bike I immediately noticed the seat. Firmly attached to the back part of it was a 5" dildo. When I gave her a quizzical look she just smiled and told me to sit on it.

All the girls were standing around us waiting to see me get on that bike and ride that dildo.

As I lowered myself onto it they all cheered. Then they mounted up and we rode off.

The constant vibration of the motorcycle was transmitting right through that dildo and keeping my cock in a constant state of hardness. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock steadily.

After an hour or so of riding through heavily wooded areas along winding roads that were perfect for motorcycle riding we came to a secluded camp ground.

Cherry got off the bike, telling me to go stay where I was, and walked into the office.

She came back out and we rode through the campground to a large camping area near a river. As we rode through I noticed several tents and camp trailers.

I also noticed that everyone I saw was nude! This could be interesting.

When we stopped she helped me lift myself off the dildo I had been on since we left earlier this morning.

Everybody got busy setting up tents and gathering fire wood. I set up Cherry's tent. Rosie was the last one to arrive and I also helped her with her tent.

She was towing a trailer that had coolers in it with food and beer.

As soon as everyone was set up Cherry told everyone that she would show them around this special clothing optional campground and explain the rules to us.

She told me that I didn't have a clothing option and to remain nude while we were her.

She took us around and showed us the amenities as well as some trails that were designed for any sexual adventure one might wish to indulge in.

These trails had fuck benches, slings, St. Andrews crosses as well as many other bdsm equipment along them.

One of the girls asked if they could start using some of the equipment with me right now and she told them to have fun with me and left me there with them.

I was immediately strapped onto a fuck bench and they lined up at my mouth and ass, all ready to give my holes a real work out.

By the time they wore themselves out fucking my mouth and ass I had taken a dozen loads of cum in each hole.

Then one of them took my leash and we started walking back to our camp site. They all remained naked and we got plenty of looks from other campers as we did.

Once back we found Rosie had started a fire and was getting some food ready to cook on it.

Cherry asked if I had taken care of all their needs, which they all said I had done very well. Then she told me to get down between her legs and suck her cock while everyone relaxed.

While I was sucking her cock I heard someone drive up in a four wheeler. After a few minutes Cherry told me to go suck Rosie while she took care of something with the camp ground worker.

When Rosie finally shot a big load down my throat and I got up I saw that they had set up not only a sex swing but a pillory as well, right here in our camp site.

I heard Cherry tell the girl to come back tonight and she could have a piece of my ass for all her help.

She told her that she would be back and wanted to fuck me in the pillory when she returned.

After she left Rosie told me that this place was owned by the club and everyone that worked here was a T-girl.

Then she said that by the time this weekend was finished I would be well fucked at both ends!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers