Trans Damsel Stories 01: The Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have so many plans for you. So many evil deeds to conduct, and you will be our good, compliant agent." She declares.

She releases you from the chair and you follow her to a room, which she declares to be your new home. It is comfortable and luxurious, far nicer than anything you had in your apartment. She motions to a closet and pulls out your new uniform. The same sleek, sexy bodysuit that your initial captor had worn in the apartment.

"Get some rest." She orders. "You'll report for training tomorrow. In the meantime, I have some dossiers I want you to study. I want you to hit the ground running for targets as soon as your training is complete."

She exits the room, leaving you alone and naked in your new room. A TV screen is playing the news, showing reports of terrorist attacks and assassinations by a mysterious organization carried out by masked operatives in black bodysuits. You approach a desk in front of your queen-sized satin covered bed and find dossiers of all your previous co-workers and fellow agents. Time to settle into your new life working for the enemy.

Ending 2 (Refusing her offer):

Her offer is tempting. Your body is weak, and you can barely think about anything other than what it would be like to cum. You have to find your reserves of inner strength to resist, but you're able to squeak out the words in the end.

"Never! I'll never join you!" You gasp out defiantly.

Your captor stares at you very briefly.

"Very well." She says. "You've made your choice."

She motions to the guards who brought you into the office and they give her a pair of scissors and a strange tube-like device.

"You may not want to join us, but your DNA will prove useful to our cause." She explains.

She uses the scissors to cut away your panties, leaving you naked. She then strokes your exposed cock, making you hard. You strain against your restraints, but you have no strength left to put up a real struggle. She then takes the device and places it over your cock, inserting your penis deep inside. She turns a dial on it, and you feel a strong sucking sensation that fills you with pleasure. Unlike the torture device, this works quickly, and you feel an orgasm approaching within minutes. You try to fight back and prevent yourself from orgasming, but the device overpowers you. You cum hard, shooting loads into the device, watching semen fill up a vial attached to it. Your captor smirks as she holds it against you, watching you squirm as the device sucks you dry. You slump down, utterly defeated. You barely notice a guard who approaches and presses a damp cloth against your face. You breathe in the substance and fall unconscious.

When you wake up, you are bound in suspension. Your legs are tied together by a rough rope, and your hands are bound firmly behind your back. You are hooked up to the ceiling, and your body sways slightly. Your hair hangs down and your cock is limp. You are suspended above a vat of bubbling liquid. You can't quite tell what it is, but you know it would be likely fatal if you were submerged in it. You struggle against the restraints, causing your body to sway back and forth. The winch holding you up suddenly releases, dropping you about a foot stopping. You dangle precariously over the vat.

"Help! Please! Somebody help me!" You cry out.

Your only hope is that someone can rescue you. You're a completely helpless damsel, drained of cum and completely defeated. The winch starts to lower you down into the vat, moving slowly. Inch by inch, you can feel the vat approaching. You can't help but feel slightly turned on by your helplessness, struggling in vain against your restraints. Will someone save you? Can you be rescued? That question hangs as you are slowly lowered to your doom.

12