Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

Story Info
Daughter helps resolve her parents’ marital problems.
14.5k words
4.7
50.3k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Daughter helps resolve her parents' marital problems.

Note 1: This is a twisted Breezy tale. I hope you enjoy.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 3: This is a unique Valentine's Day story (not based on the setting, but based on the power of love).

Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

Almost a decade ago, two weeks after graduating from high school, Allen told his parents he was a transsexual, and he planned to begin taking the anti-androgens to feminize himself.

He was rather worried about how his parents would react, since he was their only child... but they'd all three discussed the matter thoroughly enough that his parents were satisfied he wasn't making an idle decision, they both supported his intention... and to his utter amazement, neither of them had been particularly surprised, not even when he'd first introduced the subject.

His (soon to be her) parents also supported his changing his name to Aubrie, and without arguing about it at all, they also paid for all her medical procedures and drugs.

Aubrie thought everything was just fine with her parents during the twelve years it had taken her to earn her Doctor of Psychology degree and begin growing her practice, but gradually, like so many couples in a rut, it turned out that their situation wasn't as it appeared.

Things went from bad to worse, when Richard asked his wife Alexis about having threesome. He opened with, "Hey honey, how would you feel about spicing up our sex life?"

He knew it was a precarious request to make, but he'd been thinking about it for some time. While he loved his wife, and he still enjoyed spending time with her, their sex life had become no more than memories. For instance, blow jobs were a thing of the past, except perhaps on his birthday, or if Alexis was really drunk, and he was pretty sure they'd had sex only twice in the past calendar year.

"What do you have in mind?" Alexis asked the same way she always did whenever he asked about sex...with very little interest. To be fair, she knew she was part of the problem, but twenty-plus years of faking orgasms had taken their toll on her. Although she'd never come right out and told him, she'd never had an orgasm from intercourse with him... not even once! His dick was admittedly thick enough, but with only five inches of length to work with, he'd never even come close to providing the deep, satisfying fuckings her college boyfriends had given her. So she'd moved on from enjoying interpersonal sex, and had bought herself a few sex toys, all of them big ones, that really filled her pussy and gave her the orgasms she needed.

Their conversation continued. "How about a threesome?" he blurted out, before he could change his mind.

"Hell, no," she said, instantly annoyed both by him and the impertinent request.

"But I was just thinking..." he began.

"Don't even finish that sentence," she warned, in the tone she always used whenever she needed to inform her daft husband that the next thing he said would escalate their polite conversation into something nuclear.

Richard wisely shut his trap ... but even though he went silent, he couldn't conceal his annoyance.

Alexis went back to her romance book, and ironically, she was in the middle of reading a hot, sexy scene.

A week later, Alexis had taken some time to reconsider the threesome proposal, so she resumed the discussion as if she hadn't stopped it in its tracks a week ago. As Richard massaged her nylon-clad feet after a long day on her feet in a trial... they were both attorneys... she asked, "So what's in it for me?"

"Pardon?" he asked, continuing to massage her feet. He'd always had a foot fetish, particularly when the feet were in nylons, and he'd always loved massaging her feet after a long day of school back when they were still young, and after work ever since. He knew she loved it, and it was his favourite part of the day. He was often allowed to spend at least fifteen minutes doing something he loved doing while they chatted about their day, and the interlude usually ended with him licking her sweaty, sexy, salty, stocking soles... and sucking her toes into his mouth... which always got him hard. In the past it had often led to sex, but alas, now it never did.

He had no idea what she was asking, since the last thing he'd said was about a judge's odd decision in his favour about some evidence that if allowed, would have been damaging to his client.

"I'm referring to that threesome notion of yours," she said, still in her lawyer mode, thus making it all his idea and effectively placing him on trial.

"Really?" he asked. He'd figured his 'notion' had already been ruled upon... case dismissed.

"Yes. If we decide to do it, then what's in it for me?" she asked. Visuals of a bigger dick slamming into her cobwebbed pussy had been distracting her all week... ever since he'd planted that seed in her head.

"Well..." Richard began thoughtfully, as he massaged each of her toes individually, then took a deep breath, since she was reintroducing a conversation could easily fall apart again in a heartbeat, "I've always wanted to share a threesome with you."

As soon as he'd said the words and seen the response on her face, he knew his brief glimmer of renewed hope was fading fast. But her next words didn't put the kibosh on the idea, at least not immediately. Instead, she said, "I'll ask you again. What's in it for me?"

"Well..." he began, but then chose exactly the wrong phrase to continue. Instead of saying something neutral and non-judgemental, he said defensively, "At least I'm trying to spice up our sex life."

"You are, are you?" Alexis asked, her voice suddenly as frozen as an Antarctic ice floe.

But Richard had gone too far to stop now. He'd already been exiled to sleeping downstairs most of the time because of his snoring, so he soldiered on, perhaps suicidally, "Yes. A threesome might bring some spark back into our nonexistent sex lives."

Then to Richard's astonishment, Alexis said... rather eagerly, even... "Okay, let's do it."

"Really?" he asked. This wasn't at all what he'd anticipated hearing, except in his dreams! The idea of fucking another woman was a major turn-on for him, and he already knew a couple of secretaries in his law office who'd he more than willing, and the opportunity to watch his wife in some lesbian action was, of course, every man's favourite fantasy.

"Sure, why not?" she shrugged... luring him in for a sneaky twist.

"Sweet!" he exclaimed, excited by his wife's astonishing response. Her pussy had dried up like Death Valley in the past few years... and he received a lot of flirtatious attention at work, since he was a good-looking and charming guy.

"Yeah, except..." she added.

Oh, no, here it is her inevitable 'except... he thought to himself. She often used it dramatically like when she was about to turn the courtroom on its head with some shocking additional piece of evidence that would prove her client undoubtedly innocent... she was the female Matlock of New York City. "Except what?" he asked, in a voice that confessed he wasn't certain he wanted to hear what she was about to say.

"Well," she said, then paused. And then for the first time in a long, long time... so long that summer had progressed on to autumn, and then into winter, with spring now on the horizon... she covered his hard cock... it always got hard whenever he massaged her feet... with her left sole and began rubbing it. She seldom told him this, but she'd always appreciated his daily foot massages, and in the past she'd often rewarded him appropriately for them, but her endless lack of orgasms whenever he participated had eventually led her to not caring. "Let's examine this new adventure more closely. I assume you plan on inviting someone with a pussy to join us. Or in other words, you envision this threesome including another woman?"

"Of course," he said. The possibility of another man sharing their bed wasn't remotely interesting to him, and it hadn't even occurred to him.

"And do you further envision me eating this additional girl's pussy?" Alexis asked. She'd decided to tease him, and maybe even make him come in his pants, like she'd done lots of times when they'd first started dating.

"Oh, yeah! That would be so hot," he said, unaware that he was being led by his metaphorical dick towards an unexpected hammer that was about to fall.

As she began using both feet to rub his cock through his pants, she struck. "Well, if you're contemplating getting some fresh new pussy, then would only be fair for me to have a go with one or more new and big dicks." She'd stressed the word 'big" just as her husband groaned, since he was about to come.

"Wait! Whaaaaaaat?" he cried out, while his dick betrayed him by ejaculating in his pants.

"Yeah, a nice big eight-inch dick pounding my pussy would be really nice, especially if you were watching," she grinned wickedly, maintaining the pressure on his dick, while it kept coming.

"That's not at all what I had in mind," he objected, while he soiled his underwear and got it all sticky.

"So you're saying that I won't get a chance to see you sucking some dick for me?" she asked sarcastically.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Not at all. If you want to watch me eating pussy," she said, removing her feet from his lap and standing up, "the least you can do is suck some dick while I watch."

"Jesus, what's wrong with you?" Richard demanded, completely pissed off by both aspects of what had just happened. He always hated coming in his pants, and he certainly didn't want to suck anyone's dick!

"What's wrong with me? You're the fucking idiot who tried to talk me into having the kind of threesome where there wouldn't be any pleasure in it for me," she accused. "Although I find it interesting that you came right after I mentioned you sucking dick."

She then headed out of the room as he called after her, trying to defend himself, "That was a complete coincidence! You never fucking touch me anymore, so now when you did, of course, I came in a hurry."

This argument was still festering in both of their heads a couple of months later. Thanksgiving was approaching, and their daughter... their only child... was flying home from Los Angeles to Westchester County, New York for the first time in almost a year, when she'd visited them last year for Christmas. The almost estranged couple was now sleeping in separate rooms, and by mutual consent, they were in the early stages of filing for a divorce. This emotional separation... not yet quite a physical one... wasn't common knowledge, since they both worked for the same firm and they were prominent names in the legal community... well-known as a power couple.

They did agree to share the strain in their relationship with their daughter while she was visiting them.

....

Aubrie had established a very successful practice in Los Angeles. She specialized in guiding people... often rich and famous one... through their marital issues, as well as attached or unattached members of the LGTBQ-plus community. Her practice was somewhat unorthodox, since it often included hands-on therapy... or to put it baldly, sex therapy with actual sex. She often guided couples in rekindling their relationships, by orchestrating intimate and lengthy sexual encounters, guiding and encouraging them every step of the therapeutic path they needed to follow. Other times, she provided husbands with opportunities to fulfill their fantasies, for instance by walking their wives through pegging them. Occasionally she got directly involved in the therapy by fucking a husband herself (anally, since she still had a dick), while she gave the wife tips on how to satisfy her husband while she also satisfied herself. On other occasions, she fucked a wife with her big eight-inch cock, she or joined the husband in spit-roasting or double penetrating a particularly needy wife. Or sometimes a couple teamed up to pleasure her, if they were interested in threesomes. Each couple's needs were different, so she always asked lots of questions as she analyzed the situation thoroughly, dug deeply into their sexual insecurities and the often differing desires each of them had, while she did her very competent best to help them both to explore their deepest, darkest fantasies. In short, her learned expertise and her novel approach had saved countless marriages.

Dr. Aubrie had many repeat clients and a plethora of referrals, and she'd gotten so popular, she made endless house calls, often working nights and weekends. So it was complicated, but she managed to schedule four days off over the Thanksgiving weekend after her mother had phoned, begging her to come home for a few days. She hadn't been home since last Christmas, and she sensed from her mother's tone that something was wrong. So she took the days off and headed home.

.....

Aubrie's sense that something was amiss became stronger, the moment she entered the house. She couldn't avoid feeling an awkward tension... it permeated the place.

That night, wearing only thigh-high socks and a t-shirt, she'd just finished an online Skype session with a client. She'd jazzed all over herself and the computer screen while watching the husband fucking his much younger wife in the ass, so she went to clean up... assuming her parents were asleep.

She washed up, then then returned to the hallway, where she found her Mom standing there, waiting to use the washroom.

Alexis saw her daughter's penis for the first time in more than a decade, back when she'd been a he. She couldn't believe the size of it! Her eyes went wide, and she gasped, "Oh my, honey! You've got a really big dick!"

"S-s-sorry, Mom," Aubrie stammered, covering her semi-hard cock with her hands.

"No worries, honey," her mother reassured her. "it's a very impressive dick, and I certainly don't object to seeing it."

"Um, thanks," Aubrie said. Her Mom was definitely checking out her dick.

As the stunned, suddenly very horny mother squeezed past her trans daughter into the bathroom, she mumbled... in utter awe of the majestic dick her daughter was packing... "That's so gigantic! Very impressive."

Aubrie went back to her room, put on a pair of panties, and shook her head. Had that just happened? Had her Mom just been staring at her cock? And referring to it as 'gigantic'? Wow!

She got ready for bed, her head spinning with what had transpired, and the unmistakable look of... well... lust she'd seen in her mother's eyes.

.....

The next afternoon, Aubrie's parents took her to an exclusive five-star restaurant, which was an odd place to tell her they were separating, but they did.

Although she was heartbroken, she outwardly supported what must have been her parents' painful decision, and she did her utmost to present a good face to the awkward situation. But she'd always thought of them as the perfect married couple, and she sensed there was still a connection between them worth saving.

Once they arrived back home, the daughter mentioned her professional qualifications and suggested, "Look, you two. Before you start signing papers that will end your thirty years of marriage, why don't you let me guide you through some counseling activities? Maybe we can reconnect you as a loving couple."

"I'll give it a try," Richard said immediately. From the moment the topic had arisen, he'd hated the prospect of ending their marriage. But given the bad blood that had been festering between them ever since that argument about the threesome, he'd been too stubborn to say the words out loud. He'd been wounded by her crack about needing a bigger dick, and his pain and resentment about it was still lingering, even after all those months.

"Sure, I guess it might help," Alexis agreed much less eagerly, since she wasn't really sure anymore that she wanted to keep her husband. Truth was, once she'd come right and told Richard his dick wasn't big enough for her, that objection had been imprinted in her subconscious, and she'd become obsessed with big cock porn and erotica. Even though Richard's cock was nice and fat, it hadn't ever been long enough to get her off.

"Perfect," Aubrie said, even though she'd caught her mother's reluctance in just those six words. Reading people's tone of voice and their body language was one of her skills, and it often gave her insights even before she took the time to process what they'd said. In this case, she knew the problem rested primarily with her mother, even though she hadn't yet determined what the actual problem was... except that based upon all her schooling and experience, it had to have something to do with sex. Which of course was her professional specialty, so she felt very optimistic.

"So how do we do this?" Richard asked, trying not to admire his daughter's legs in her black nylons with a slight sheen to them. Alexis had pretty much stopped wearing them at home since the Big Fight, and in fact, she'd begun wearing dress pants to work most of the time.

"Well," Aubrie said brightly, "first let's enjoy the dessert we brought home, and then we can meet in the living room and see what we can accomplish together."

"Okay, sounds good," Richard said, glancing down at his daughter's purple-painted toenails. That wasn't a colour he was accustomed to seeing on a woman, and never on his wife.

"Okay, why not?" Alexis sighed, as she went into the kitchen.

Aubrie followed her mother in, and said to her, "I don't need you to tell me what the problems are between you and Daddy, but I do want you to bring an open mind into our session."

"Honey," she said, turning to her daughter, "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I don't think there's anything you can do to solve our problems."

"Mom," Aubrie replied, pulling her mother in for a hug, "perhaps I need to remind you that helping couples work their way through problems just like yours, is literally what I do for a living."

"I know," the Mom said, feeling strangely comforted in her daughter's embrace, unable to recall the last time she'd been held like this, "but it feels awkward to talk to our daughter about our personal lives, and about our..." she trailed off.

"About your sex lives," the daughter completed her thought.

"Yes, exactly," Alexis sighed, the visual of her daughter's dick flashing back into her mind without her permission. Which had been happening a lot since their accidental encounter last night. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't push away that vivid image of her daughter's big, fat cock. It made her pussy tingle. It made her mouth water. And frustratingly, both of those were happening at this very moment.

"And my top specialty is rekindling couples' sex lives," the daughter informed her. "So trust me; I know what I'm doing."

"Just what do you do exactly?" Alexis asked, looking up at her daughter in surprise.

"Trust me, Mommy," she said again. "I don't mention it on my business cards, but basically I'm a sex therapist, and I'm very good at it. The worst case scenario is that you and Daddy might remain in the same predicament you're in now, and I highly doubt that will turn out to be the case."

"Except that our daughter will learn sordid things about her parents that she shouldn't," Alexis pointed out the obvious, even while she was admiring her daughter's ass while she poured herself a glass of water from the tap. Then she shook her head at her twisted thoughts, before going to the refrigerator and taking out the cheesecake.

"I can easily separate those two sides of myself," Alexis said. "And you need to do the same."

The daughter then returned to the living room to speak with her father. She deliberately sat across from him so she'd be offering him an ample view of her legs and feet in their nylons. She'd always liked nylons, and she hadn't been surprised when she first noticed that many men loved looking at them on her, although a lot fewer women had the same appreciation for them. She recalled her mother had always worn them when she was younger. Aubrie had learned, in large part through her sexual interactions with her clients, that all men and women harboured at least one sexual fetish, most people more than one, and they seldom if ever revealed those fetishes to their significant others, or even to anyone. But eventually, everyone ended up telling her about them, so she'd heard it all by now. From incestuous fantasies, to golden showers, to orgies, to gay or lesbian sex, to pegging, to bondage, to both cuckolding and being cuckolded, and endless other kinks, the sexual mind of every man and woman was a lot more devious and complex than their outward appearance would ever reveal.