Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrie was convinced on excellent authority that if everyone fulfilled their wildest fantasies and revealed their kinkiest fetishes to everyone else, the world would be a much happier place.

And she not only believed that principle, but she lived it. She'd learned back in her twenties that most men and women had a thing for trans people. Men who fantasized about sucking dicks felt it would be a lot less gay if that dick was attached to a curvy feminine body. And some women who found a female's body sexually stimulating preferred that body to have a cock instead of a pussy. But regardless of the reasoning, even before she became a professional sex therapist, she took part in a wide variety of wild sexual encounters, and thus she'd fulfilled most of the goals on her bucket list.

For instance,, Aubrie had... before, during and after her transition:

-fucked his most annoying high school bully in the ass

-was in the middle of a threeway where she fucked a hot girl's pussy while getting banged herself

-been spit-roasted

-been the focus of a twenty-man bukkake

-although she didn't find it very stimulating, she'd allowed herself to be pissed on

-fucked a mother and her daughter simultaneously with a strap-on and vibrator.

-joined the mile-high club with a man and a woman

-did a cum walk on a crowded downtown sidewalk

-fucked a married couple

-shared a 69 with another trans

One thing she hadn't ever done, or even seriously considered doing until today, was having incest with her parents.

She said, crossing her legs, "So Dad, similar to what I just told Mom, I don't want you to tell me anything that's going on between the two of you, but I want you to be willing to say things to each other in front of me that might feel awkward."

"Okay, you're the doctor," he agreed. Meanwhile, he couldn't stop himself from admiring his daughter's long legs in those nylons... since he'd greatly missed his wife wearing them since their blowout.

"I'll also be asking you some very blunt questions," she warned, wiggling her toes to see whether he'd check them out. He did. Good, that would be helpful.

"Of course, honey," he replied distractedly, not totally sure what he'd just agreed to.

"I appreciate that because my methods are somewhat unorthodox," Aubrie said, wondering whether her Dad was getting an erection from looking at her legs and feet in her nylons. She sensed that he was.

"I really don't want to lose her," he suddenly blurted out pathetically, ripping his eyes away from his daughter's sexy, sensual, silky feet.

"I'm glad to hear that... it's a great start," Aubrie said, "but please don't share any more of your feelings until we begin the session with all three of us present."

Just then, her mother came out with three plates and handed them out, before somewhat reluctantly sitting on the couch with her husband... with the distinct gap between them very obvious.

Aubrie gave them time to enjoy their desserts in peace, while she observed them. She could tell a lot about people by analyzing their mannerisms.

First, now that his wife was sitting more or less next to him, with her mocha-coloured nylon legs crossed and resting on the coffee table, her Dad's attention had slyly shifted from admiring his daughter's legs in her nylons, to sneaking glances at his wife's legs in her nylons.

As she observed her mother, it was obvious she knew where his attention was, since she was... apparently idly... wiggling her toes and moving her foot around, although otherwise, she seemed to be totally oblivious to her husband's presence in the room.

One helpful thing from Aubrie's perspective was that neither she nor her mother were wearing shoes... which would enhance the nylon-clad attractiveness of their feet in Richard's eyes.

Richard was thinking he might be catching NOS... Nylon Overload Syndrome...if there was such a thing... after he'd gone so long pretty much without seeing any nylons at all. Today both his daughter and his wife had adorned their legs with that sexy fabric, and they were both shoeless, with their feet out in the open for him to admire. His dick was rock hard while he imagined himself massaging, kissing, licking and even fucking either of those pairs of silky feet... especially their soles.

Meanwhile, Alexis couldn't get her daughter's dick out of her head. It must be at least eight inches long! She couldn't know for sure, since last night it had only been semi-erect. She knew her fascination with it was wrong... so wrong... but she couldn't stop picturing that big dick inside her mouth or her pussy.

Aubrie inwardly smiled, noticing some redness in both of their cheeks. While that could be because either or both of them were somewhat angry, they'd just eaten a delicious dessert, so it was more likely they were both horny. Her father from nylon feet, and her mother from fantasizing about the cock she'd seen last night... she'd been behaving oddly all day, and it wasn't because she'd been keeping their upcoming divorce a secret, since she hadn't.

Once they'd all finished eating, Dad set his plate down, stood up, and said, "I'm going to get myself a rum; would anyone else like anything?"

"I'd like a glass of Chardonnay," the daughter said, making it easier for her Mom to ask for something. She didn't want either of her parents/clients to get drunk, but she knew that a bit of liquid courage would help them get past the discomfort of exposing their feelings, especially with their 'innocent' daughter taking part in the conversation.

"Honey?" he asked his wife.

"Sure," she answered, assuming he'd know she meant Chardonnay as well. It was another monosyllabic reply. Around him, she habitually used them now.

Richard collected the three plates and forks and took them into the kitchen.

Which gave Aubrie a discreet chance to address her accidental peep show. "I'm sorry about last night, Mom."

"Oh, it's no big deal," she said, her cheeks going ruby red, while she choked back a chuckle about using the word 'big'.

"Except..." Aubrie started to say something, but before she could, her Mom interrupted her by continuing.

"I mean it was big and impressive," she clarified, "but it just isn't a big deal, if you know what I mean."

"I believe I do," the daughter said. "But here's a question. Have you thought about my 'big and impressive' dick today at all?"

It was a blunt question, but she'd be asking them both a lot of blunt questions today, and she hoped this one might somewhat break the ice for her mother, even though it was typically the men who struggled with their feelings during the initial stages of these sessions. But Aubrie was guessing that this time, her mother was the problem.

"Aubrie!" she gasped, shocked by the question.

"I it's that's a personal question, but I'll be asking you and Dad a lot of them today. So please answer it for me, Mommy," Aubrie was using the word 'Mommy' to introduce one of the two new terms she planned to utilize throughout the session.

"Really?" The mother asked, surprised that hearing the word Mommy made her pussy tingle.

"Yes. I need you both to be completely honest with me... and with each other... so we can accomplish what we need to do today. I need to understand... and the two of you need to understand... exactly what's happened between you two... with as few recriminations as possible... so we can try to mend some fences," she explained. She often encountered rejection and denial when her questions started getting sexual, which was usually, but not always, later on in the session.

"I don't think our fences can be mended," Alexis sighed.

"Mommy, I asked you to come into this session with an open mind," the daughter reminded her just as her father came back in the room.

Alexis sighed again, but she was relieved he'd returned when he did, because now she needn't answer the question. Since if she did, she'd not only look like a pervert, but an incestuous pervert to boot... although she wouldn't be alone in that, since she'd noticed her husband perving on their daughter's legs and feet in her nylons. That had pissed her off at first, but since she too was turned on by their daughter, it was hard to find fault with him for doing the same thing. Except she did anyway.

"Thanks, Daddy," Aubrie said, accepting the wineglass from him.

"You're welcome, honey," he said, unable to avoid glancing down at her perfectly manicured toenails.

Robert handed the other wineglass to his wife, but he didn't receive same gratitude from her... or even some common courtesy... as she accepted the glass from him without even looking at him. He suppressed a sigh before sitting back down where he'd originally been.

"Now before we get started," Aubrie began, taking a sip of wine, "I need to make one stipulation. During our session, this room needs to be a safe place. Nothing that any of us says during the session can leave the room, unless you both agree that it should, and I'm not allowed a vote in making that decision. In other words, everything any of us say here will be strictly confidential."

"Okay," they agreed.

"So first, I want both of you to move closer to each other," Aubrie instructed.

Robert started to obey, but his wife said, "I'm comfortable right where I am, thanks."

"Okay, then there's a second thing. Both of you need to do exactly what I tell you to do, and to be open-minded," the daughter clarified... except she wasn't their daughter right now, since Dr. Aubrie had now assumed her persona of their therapist.

"Fine," Alexis said, using that dramatic tone of voice that said loud and clear that she was complying with her daughter's instruction, but she wasn't happy about it.

"Mommy, one out of two isn't bad," Aubrie quipped to avoid a worse confrontation, "but I also need you to rein in your hostility, so we can all dig down to the source of your marital difficulties as amicably as possible."

"Okay," she said, and they scooted together until their legs were touching.

"Better," she said. "Now I'm going to ask some baseline questions, that hopefully will make you both feel more comfortable."

"Okay," they said in unison.

"And while we proceed, I want you to hold hands."

They did, and this time Alexis didn't make a face. If she told the truth, which she wouldn't be doing out loud anytime soon, she'd sorely missed this basic human connection with her husband, this simple form of intimacy.

"First question. Dad, please describe when you met Mom for the first time."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really. Please just tell me," she responded a bit sternly. She wanted all three of them to be reminded about how much they used to love each other.

"Well, I was attending a college party with a couple of my buddies on Halloween, and stereotypically, I saw her across a crowded room," he began. He smiled as he refreshed his memories from that special night very clearly. "As cliché as this may sound, she was with another guy, so there wasn't any contact at all between us that night, but I already knew I'd just caught sight of the woman I'd marry someday."

Aubrie had heard this story before, but for her this time, it was about establishing some trust in the situation, and more importantly, getting her parents to remember a time when things were good between them. So she said, "I never get tired of hearing that story, Daddy."

"And I never get tired of telling it. People say love at first sight isn't real, but I felt things that day I'd never felt before," he replied, then he turned his head to look at his still very pretty wife. Feeling the need to say something he hadn't said in a long time, maybe because he'd always thought it went without saying, or maybe because he was an insensitive jackass, he said, "Alexis, very often I still get that feeling, even after all these years. You're as beautiful today as you were the day I fell in love with you."

Alexis felt warmth course through her from his memory of that first night, when she hadn't even known he existed. She'd heard that story many times, always with a similar compliment, and now she realized while she was hearing it, that she'd desperately needed to hear it again. But she was still stuck in enough of a funk that she couldn't repay his kindness.

"Mom, now it's your turn to reminisce about something," Aubrie said, giving her mother a chance to say something nice, before the conversation progressed... as it must... to the day their great start had exploded into a disaster. And although her Mom hadn't verbally said anything conciliatory yet, her face and her body language had noticeably softened.

"You've already heard my thoughts about our marriage," she said flatly.

"And I want to hear them again," Aubrie insisted. "I expect both of you to answer all my questions without quibbling, and to answer them fully and honestly."

"Fine," she sighed, crossing her arms.

"And I don't want any more of your tone and you crossing and uncrossing your arms. So kindly get yourself relaxed and comfortable, and then tell me what's on your mind," Aubrie instructed.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Alexis responded. She realized she was acting childish, so she decided to do what she was told. After taking a sip of her wine, she told her abbreviated continuation of Richard's story, "A couple weeks later I was looking for a book in the library, and I was preoccupied, so I bumped right into him."

"It was serendipity," Richard added. He hadn't been stalking her, but the accidental bumping was mutual, since he too had been preoccupied. In his case, it was because he was perusing a book about law precedents to see if he could find anything pertinent to a case he was researching for one of his courses.

"Yeah, you've always said that," Alexis smiled and allowed herself a soft, genuine laugh. "Anyway, we both apologized and we got to talking, and it turned out we were researching different but similar cases, and in his hand was the very book I'd been looking for."

"Serendipity indeed," Aubrie agreed. She rarely approved or disapproved of something somebody said this early in a session, but this particular story had always touched her and helped her believe in fate, and she'd recounted this story many times during therapy sessions with other people.

"So long story short, he offered to share the book with me, so we went to a coffee shop and studied together and chatted, and we both drank so much coffee we knew neither of us would get any sleep that night. So we went for a moonlight walk," she continued, fondly recalling that endless evening they'd spent together.

"And?" Aubrie prompted.

"You already know the rest," Alexis said. Reminiscing about their beginnings was reminding her why she'd loved him for all these years... his compassion, his kindness and his sense of humor.

"I do, but tell me anyway," Aubrie insisted. Her mother's body language and her tone of voice showed that her emotions were opening up very nicely ... but she was still holding something back.

"Well, I'd broken up with my boyfriend Phil a couple of days earlier, so at the time I wasn't certain whether or not I was overly vulnerable. But while we strolled around campus trying to burn off our excessive caffeine, I realized how comfortable I felt with Richard," she continued.

"And?"

"Well, he could tell I was getting cold from the November chill, and since we were both already wearing jackets, he courteously wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close," Alexis recalled fondly.

"It was the scariest thing I'd ever done," Richard interjected, recalling the debate in his head about taking such a risk... he didn't even know if she was single yet ... it hadn't come up in their conversation.

"Yes, any other guy would have gotten a knee in the groin for his trouble," she added, looking at her husband for the first time since we'd arrived home. Sure, he'd aged and gained some weight, but he was still attractive, and he still had that adorable smile she'd fallen so hard for.

"But he didn't get one," Aubrie mentioned.

"No, not him," Alexis agreed, smiling openly for the first time.

"And what happened then?" Alexis asked. This was where the story usually ended with Mom saying that she too knew she'd met her one and only.

"Well..." then she hesitated. They'd never told their daughter what had happened during the rest of the night.

"Tell me everything this time," Aubrie instructed.

"I don't think you want to know everything," Alexis demurred, recalling their marathon sex session that first night.

"Yes I do," the daughter insisted.

"Honey, it's very personal," Alexis insisted back.

"And we didn't do something we'd ever want to share with our daughter," Richard supported his wife, vividly recalling that fucking amazing first night.

"For this session to succeed, you two mustn't keep any secrets from me," Aubrie explained. "Right now I'm not your daughter, I'm your knowledgeable and very competent sex therapist, Mom and Dad. Furthermore, no matter how scandalous the secrets you share with me might be, in my line of work, I've heard it all before."

"I still don't know if I should," Alexis said tentatively.

"Then let me cut to the chase for you. Did you two fuck each other that night?" Aubrie asked bluntly, knowing when to be subtle and when to get graphic.

"Aubrie!" Alexis gasped.

"Well did you?" Aubrie asked again, refusing to allow her mother to wiggle out of answering the question.

"Yes," the mother finally answered, almost in a whisper, her cheeks bright red.

"Twice," Richard embellished.

"Interesting," Aubrie said with a nod. She employed this word because almost without fail, it led one of both of her clients at the time to pursue the subject further.

"Why is it interesting?" Alexis asked. "I assumed at the time it was a one-night stand, and for me, a rebound fuck."

"You thought that?" Richard asked, surprised.

"Yes," she said. "Even though I felt an amazing chemistry with you, I assumed at the time that you weren't gonna call me, when I was the kind of girl who'd blow you and fuck you just a few hours after we'd met."

"You blew him too?" The daughter asked, her face studiously non-judgemental.

Alexis sighed, "Yes, if you need to know all the sordid details. I blew him in a secluded spot between two of the buildings on campus, and I swallowed his load. Then I took him back to my sorority room, and we fucked for over an hour, and we used up two condoms. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, it's exactly the kind of things I want to hear," Aubrie said.

"I went down on you too," Richard added, now feeling that was an important thing to mention.

"Why do you need to hear all this?" Alexis asked. "What's the purpose of your hearing about your mother and father fucking each other on their first date? And shit, it wasn't even a date!"

"That's an excellent question, Mommy. First, good for you, Dad. A man should always be willing to go down on his woman, and far too few will do that," Aubrie said to her Dad, before turning her attention to her mother. "And second... Mommy, sex isn't something we need to be ashamed of. You and Daddy had sex even before your first date because you both felt an inner connection, and it got you both aroused. You were each brave enough to allow your hormones to take control, and to your credit, you just let loose with each other. And the only important question about the aftermath of that night, is do you regret making that choice?"

Alexis pondered the question. Even though their relationship wasn't in a good great place right now, they'd had a great marriage while it lasted. "No. Definitely not. I wouldn't change anything about that night for the world."

"Thank you for sharing honestly. Next question: Do you regret marrying him?"