Trans Daughter: An Unconventional Approach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you're driving me crazy," he said, fighting his urge to touch his curved cock.

"How'd you like to watch me face fuck your wife?" The daughter asked, but then she didn't wait for an answer, just started slowly pumping her cock in and out of her Mom's mouth.

"That looks really hot, honey," Dad said. His dick had never been harder than it was right now.

"Yeah! So you're saying you like watching me face fucking Mommy?" Aubrie asked teasingly, sliding her entire dick into her Mom's mouth, then holding it in place tickling her tonsils while her mother gagged a little.

Alexis's eyes were watering while she gagged, but she was so fucking turned on that she was determined to take all eight inches down her throat and keep it there for as long as possible. She loved being used, and it always turned her on in her fantasies, but she'd never told her husband or any other man she'd be open to doing that.

"Take it all, Mom," Aubrie ordered. "Any cock sucker of mine had better be able to take me all the way inside their mouth." While saying that, she gave her father a look. Since she was a trans, Aubrie had had just as many men suck her dick as women. Or actually, if she ever counted them, she was pretty sure she'd had more men than women bobbing on her dick.

"Mmmmmmm," Alexis moaned, focusing on not gagging. As weird as it sounded, she wanted to be a good cock sucker. She wanted to feel her daughter's dick slamming into her mouth, to feel those big balls bouncing off her chin, and just allowing herself to be face fucked. To be treated like a slut.

"Should I face fuck her some more, Daddy?" Aubrie asked, still balls deep in her Mom's mouth.

"Jesus, honey," Richard said, as he watched in voyeuristic perversion, attempting to process how quickly this had swung from a therapy session to... to whatever it was now.

"Answer the question, Daddy. She probably never told you this, but Mommy is a submissive slut, and she'll obey any order she's given." She knew what she was talking about, since many times before she'd seen these same symptoms in women desperate to break free from whatever was holding them back. "Isn't that right, Mommy?" she asked, pulling her cock out of her mother's mouth so she could reply.

Alexis couldn't believe her daughter had just diagnosed her as a submissive slut. But as she pondered the phrase, and the undeniable fire in her loins, mixed in with the variety of erotica and porn she'd gotten addicted to, it seemed to be an accurate description of who she was. She looked up at her daughter and confessed, "Yes, baby girl. I never knew that until you told me just now, but apparently I am a submissive slut for your big cock." The horny wife then turned her to her wide-eyed husband and added, "Please tell your daughter to use her Mommy like the cheap fuck slut I've just learned that I am."

"Really?" he asked. He was hearing her words, seeing her actions, recognizing the desperate lust in her eyes and her tone of voice, but he couldn't believe she'd undergone such a transformation!

"Just tell her to do it," Alexis demanded. "I won't be happy until I'm a whore for her big cock, her submissive slut, and an obedient fuck toy for our brilliant, nasty, gorgeous daughter!"

Richard's cock was throbbing, his head was spinning, and his manhood was questionable. But he took control of what he could control, which was giving his wife what she needed, even if he couldn't provide it himself. So he ordered in an authoritative voice, feeling a rush of adrenaline coursing through him as the words escaped his lips, "Daughter, I demand that you face fuck your mother! Aubrie, slam your big cock into her hungry mouth, and keep at it until you come all over her pretty face!"

"I love..." Alexis began to say something passionate, since the words that had just spewed from her husband's mouth were so fucking hot! And they were exactly what she'd needed to hear... that liberating permission from her husband... but she was interrupted by their daughter shoving her cock into her mouth and way down her throat again!

"Yes! Fuck her face, honey! Give her that big cock she's always wanted and needed so fucking badly," he cheered.

"Mmmmmmm," Alexis moaned passionately, as that big cock slammed roughly into her face.

"Oh, yeah! Mommy loves my big fat cock, Daddy," Aubrie moaned while she face fucked her mother...and she'd be coming on her face real soon!

"Yeah, give her that dick!" the father moaned, no longer able to resist touching his cock.

"No! Don't touch your cock, Daddy," Aubrie ordered. "Instead, get on your knees right next to Mommy, and watch me face fucking her from really close up."

"Um, okay," he said hesitantly, and he let go of his throbbing dick and lowered himself to the floor right next to his wife.

"Do you like my dick, Daddy?"

"It's very impressive, honey," he said, while he watched that long, fat, cock sliding in and out of his wife's mouth... less than six inches away from his face!

"Ya think?" she asked, and then she pulled out her dick and stuck it into her father's open mouth! "And is this even more impressive Daddy?"

But of course he was unable to say a word.

"Holy shit!" Alexis gasped. Her husband had a mouthful of their daughter's dick!

Aubrie grasped her Dad's head with both hands, and then... feeling merciful... she slowly slid only four inches of her dick inside his mouth. "My cock is in your mouth for a reason, Daddy. It's important for men to be in touch with their feminine side. And not just intellectually, but viscerally too."

"Oh my God! This is so hot," Alexis said, watching in awe and admiring her beautiful daughter's perfect shapely body and her amazing dick... halfway inside her husband's stunned and overwhelmed mouth.

"Do you think so, Mommy?" Aubrie asked, as she continued slowly face fucking her father.

And he wasn't protesting at all, nor pushing her dick away when he easily could have. But his face... the portions of it he had any control over... conveyed his utter confusion. Aubrie had seen this look many times during 'conversions' like this, as she liked to call them, because nobody was completely straight when they were given the opportunity to try something a bit crooked, especially with a trans... so his expression (or the portions of it just mentioned) was almost a textbook one (at least in certain rare circles)... a picture of the perplexity and curiosity battling inside him, where curiosity almost always won.

"Oh yeah, baby girl! Fuck your Daddy's mouth!" Alexis cheered, as she stuck a couple of fingers of her left hand into her very, very, wet, pussy. She couldn't explain why, because she'd never even once entertained a fantasy of watching her man... or any man... suck a dick, but now that she was witnessing it right before her eyes, she was completely captivated, and mightily turned on!

Aubrie took a few more strokes into her father's mouth, before she pulled out, since she'd mastered the trick of knowing exactly when to switch tactics and leave them craving more. She slid back into her mother's mouth and watched as her mother sucked her dick lustfully and unashamedly.

"Did you like having my dick in your mouth, Daddy?" she asked. But then she looked down and saw his smallish cock pointing straight out, silently but enthusiastically answering her question.

He gave her what was perhaps the most confused look ever compared to other men right after they'd had a dick in their mouth for the first time. Then he said, "It was awkward."

"Got it. Awkward. And did it also feel good?"

"I don't know," he lied. The truth was it had definitely felt good... and weird... and awkward... but good indeed. It had taken him a minute of processing while his daughter fucked her huge dick between his lips, before he could accept it was hot, and that it felt... well... natural. But if he admitted that out loud he'd sound gay, so he just told the lie and stopped talking.

"I think you actually liked it, but you'd prefer we didn't know that," she startled him by saying accurately, and then she pulled her dick out of her mother's mouth again, but this time just positioned it in front of her father. His mouth was closed this time, but her dick was readily available to him. It was his move.

"Go ahead and suck it again, baby," Alexis instructed, placing her left hand on the back of her husband's head, completely turned on by his predicament.

Admitting defeat (but still only silently), he opened his mouth and leaned forward to get the hard cock back inside his mouth... while his own dick throbbed.

"Oh yeah! Daddy loves my dick, Mommy," Aubrie moaned, watching her Dad slowly bobbing on her cock.

"It sure looks like it, but I love it more than he does," Alexis said. Then just a few seconds later, she decided she needed it back in her mouth. So she pushed her husband backwards and away from it and took it into her mouth again. And unlike her husband's awkward slow sucking, she devoured the big cock, dying for it to pulse and erupt inside her mouth.

"I'm going to come soon," Aubrie warned, a dozen or so deep, fast bobs later.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Alexis moaned, while she continued bobbing on the cock, good and ready to taste her daughter's cum.

"Oh fuck," Richard groaned, while he watched. He felt an odd desire to get that big dick inside his mouth again.

"Get ready for it," the daughter warned, and a few seconds later, she erupted her first rope into her mother's hungry mouth.

"Yeah! Come in your mother's mouth," the father sang out while he watched his wife taking his daughter's load... in utter awe.

And then like she'd promised earlier, she pulled out and splattered the rest of her massive load all over her Mom's face.

"Shit!" Richard gasped, seeing great gobs of goo coating his wife's pretty face.

The mother swallowed the cum that was in her mouth, and then she bathed in the glory of her facial, delighted by how warm the cum felt on her face, and she felt a rush of adrenaline when she realized she'd just given an effective blow job to her daughter... and now her pussy was burning with lust. As soon as Aubrie finished spurting, her mother took the hard cock back into her mouth, and she savoured the salty seed for another minute.

Then Aubrie pulled out and asked, "Are you ready to get fucked now, Mommy?"

"Really?! Yes! I need it so badly," the mother said desperately, gazing worshipfully at her daughter's hard cock.

"Kneel on the couch and bend over the backrest," Aubrie ordered, pulling her mother to her feet by her armpits.

The horny woman quickly got on her knees onto the couch with her hands braced on the top of it. She looked back at her daughter and begged, "Shove that big, long dick inside Mommy's pussy, baby."

Richard watched in awe as his daughter got behind his wife and slid her cock right into her.

"Oh yes," Alexis moaned as the dick filled her pussy up, going deeper than her husband ever could, "fill me up with that big fucking cock!"

"Oh yeah," Aubrie moaned as her dick disappeared inside her Mom. "Do you like this, Mommy?"

"So biiiiiig," Alexis moaned wildly, as she felt her daughter's body pressing back against hers, which meant her entire eight-inch cock was buried inside her pussy. "Oh, Richard! My pussy is so full!"

Part of Richard felt shamed... their daughter was able to fill up his wife, while he couldn't. Another part of him was turned on... witnessing this incestuous act of their daughter fucking his wife. Another part was mortified... by what he was seeing, and by how strongly his dick was throbbing because of it. But the biggest part of him wanted to sidle up behind his daughter... to fuck her amazing ass, and her perfect, young, ripe body!

"Do you want me to fuck you real hard, Mommy?" Aubrie asked, knowing the answer.

"Oh, honey, I really do want you to fuck Mommy's pussy really hard with your great big Mommy-fucking dick," Alexis begged, gazing back at her daughter with desperation in her eyes. She'd never wanted to get fucked more in her life!

"Shall I fuck her good, Daddy?" Aubrie asked, looking back at her stunned Dad's face.

He didn't even hesitate: "Yes! Fuck her, honey! Fuck her with your enormous cock!"

"Yes I will, Daddy," she said in a baby girl voice, and then she bucked her hips and made her mother scream, as she plowed into new depths inside her Mom's pussy.

"Oooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Alexis screamed, as pleasure pulsated throughout her body from the deep fucking.

"Give it to her, honey! Give your Mommy the fucking she craves so badly!" Richard bellowed, loving that his wife was finally getting the fucking she'd desperately needed for so long.

"Oh baby," Alexis moaned while her daughter fucked her, "she's fucking me so good!"

"Yeah, I can see she is," Richard approved, as he watched an incestuous act no one else would ever believe could happen... fuck, he didn't believe it himself, and he was right here watching it.

"Oh, Aubrie! Mommy loves your cock," Alexis moaned, with rapture consuming her... an orgasm miraculously rising inside her from just a couple dozen hard, deep thrusts.

"I think Mommy is about ready to come all over my dick, Daddy," Aubrie announced, feeling a massive rush from the thrill of fucking her Mom... especially from hearing all her wild moans and exaltations of lust.

"Fuck your Mommy! Don't you dare stop fucking Mommy!" the mother moaned wildly, her nasty mouth really going overboard. "Oh, yes! Fuck Mommy's pussy! Pound Mommy good!" and, "Oh, yes honey, our daughter is fucking me so fucking good!" and, "Harder, baby girl, harder! Give me all that mother fucker fucking dick!" and, "Mommy's getting so close, baby girl!"

"Make your Mommy come, baby girl!" Richard joined in, wanting to see... at long last, as it had turned out... his wife coming from a hard fucking with a huge dick.

"Yes! Make Mommy come!" Alexis agreed, bouncing back vigorously to meet her daughter's deep thrusts.

Aubrie grabbed her mother's hair and pulled it back painfully (which with all this excitement, Alexis considered a good thing), and she ordered, "Come all over your daughter's dick, Mommy slut! Come right fucking now!

"Oh yes, baaaaaaaby girL," the inherently sexually submissive woman screamed, obeying her daughter's order by doing something that had seemed impossible until today. She was coming from getting fucked!

"Shit!" Richard grunted, both excited and a bit crushed that his feminine daughter had accomplished in less than five minutes what he'd apparently never done... made Alexis come with her cock!

"Fuck!" Alexis moaned, collapsing forward against the couch, while the most intense orgasm in her entire life was ripping through her, like a tornado cavorting irresistibly through a trailer park! Fireworks were exploding inside her, while every nook and cranny of her being was burning with orgasmic bliss. "So good!"

"You actually made her come!" Her Dad couldn't believe his eyes.

"It's what I do," Aubrie shrugged with faux modesty, as she continued fucking her mother, but now more slowly.

"I've never come so hard," Alexis gasped, almost completely of out of breath... and her orgasm refusing to fade.

"Not to brag, but I believe I've just solved one of your marital issues," Aubrie said... all right, she was bragging. She finally pulled out of her mother's pussy, then she turned slightly to aim her glistening cock at her father, who was still on his knees, hovering very close to the recent action.

Then making her proud of him, without any prompting her father leaned forward and sucked her cock into his mouth.

Richard felt his mouth opening and his body leaning forward without his even deciding to it, and he found himself wrapping his lips around his daughter's cock and tasting his wife's pussy on it.

"But then again, I might have just created a new problem... a gay Daddy," Aubrie smirked, as she watched her Dad sucking her dick.

Alexis turned around and sat down on the couch, and she saw what was happening. She couldn't explain why, but she found it really hot. "Oh yeah, honey, good job! You're sucking our baby girl's cock. I love it!"

Aubrie allowed her Dad to suck her dick for about a minute, then she pulled out of his mouth and asked, "Are you ready to fuck me, Daddy?"

"Really? It's okay if I do that?" he asked, his eyes staring unbelievingly up at his daughter.

"Yes Daddy, it's definitely okay. I just finished giving Mommy the big cock she's always wanted, and now I'll give you the younger woman's pussy you've been fantasizing about for so long. Although I guess it isn't exactly the kind of pussy you've been visualizing."

"Go ahead and fuck our daughter, Richard," Alexis urged him, and she brought her hand once again to her still fevered pussy.

"You're sure?" Richard asked doubtfully, as his daughter knelt down on the floor and rested her hands on her mother's thighs.

"Come close and fuck me, Daddy," the daughter invited him, loving to get pounded from behind just as much as she loved doing the pounding. "Mommy says she wants you to do fuck me, and I really want you to."

"Stop pussyfooting around, Richard," Alexis ordered. "Be the Man, and fuck our daughter."

"All right then, I will," Richard said, finally moving away from the couch and getting behind his daughter, who was gazing into Alexis's pussy... with her naked ass looking so amazing.

"Oh! Just a minute, I need to do something."

Aubrie scurried over to her bag, fetched a bottle of lube from it, poured a generous amount into her cupped hand, and lathered up her Dad's decent-sized dick. It wasn't huge like hers was, but it was thick, which would feel great, spreading her asshole! She'd long ago discovered that her prostate orgasms were the most intense when a guy had a fat cock... for her, width was more important than length. Or to paraphrase, the fatter the cock spreading her asshole... aka her pussy... the more intense her orgasm... length made very little... if any... difference.

Aubrie then decided to make this next stage of their festivities into a fully family threesome, so she dropped back down to her knees between her mother's legs and asked, "May I lick you, Mommy?"

"Really? Wow! Yes, please do, baby girl," Alexis agreed eagerly, placing her left hand on the back of her daughter's head, and gently guiding her gorgeous daughter's face deeply into her wetness.

"And now it's time for you to slide your fat cock inside my pussy, Daddy," Aubrie said, while her face was being guided into her mother's pussy. Unless she had reason to do otherwise... such as earlier today... she always called it a pussy instead of an asshole. She was after all, a woman.

"All right, that sounds good," Richard said, feeling his masculinity returning somewhat following his humiliating experience of watching someone else fucking his wife and making her come. Plus, of course, when he'd 'gayly' sucked someone's dick.

"Really give it to her, Richard!" Alexis ordered, and then she let out a soft moan, when her daughter's tongue parted her pussy lips and began licking.

"Yes please, Daddy, pound your fat cock into your baby girl," Aubrie urged him. So far she could only feel his cock touching the outside of her pussy, and she was dying to feel it getting spread wide open.

"Do it!" Alexis demanded. So her husband pushed forward and watched his dick slowly... gradually... entering his daughter's tight warm ass.

"Oh my God, it's so tight and warm in there!" Richard groaned, the sensations of his dick inside this ass... instead of in a pussy or a mouth... was a completely new and different experience.