All Comments on 'Trans-fer Agency'

by KuGo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story.. but....

"Also a funny quip. The name Mandy was not introduced in to this story until about half way through, and to be honest I have no clue how I thought of the name, I was just writing a sentence and instead of using 'she' I used Mandy. It wasn't until after I published this story (to the site) that I realized the name Mandy was also a hilarious (at least in my opinion) pun. Since the woman is also a Man/dy. haha. So the name might have been intentional on a subconscious level but definitely not on the conscious level. Weird how these things turn out."

That was the only STUPID part of the entire posting. There was no reason or point to put that in there. And it could be taken as a derogatory remark to those that are T-oriented or transgendered.

For that reason alone I am not even going to vote on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trans for Agency

I am a bisexual mature crossdresser aand enjoyed reading the story very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is a great piece of writing, All i can say is fuck the critics.

I would love to be her boss any time.

Keep writing,, there should be a Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
skirt shirt

Caused a little editing problem on the color of the skirt and saying shirt and meaning skirt as she undressed but other than that it was great. Eye color and hair length might have added to the description along with heels or flats on her feet. Thanks for sharing this with we readers.

KuGoKuGoalmost 13 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you to everyone that took the time to comment and give feedback, I really appreciate it all.

Regarding the Mandy paragraph in the post word, I definitely did not mean to be derogatory, though I still feel it was a silly unintended pun.

Regarding the shirt / skirt issue, ah yes, I have read the story again and have found a few more continuity errors, like him "sipping his coffee" :P

I also really liked the eyes, shoes, etc comment.

Thank you all once again. Everyone's opinions are valid. :) I may go and edit this story once more if I have free time.

jon269jon269almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story! A fantasy of mine, finding out a beautiful girl has a little something extra. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed that story. Been coming to this site for a good few years but I have never seen this story before. Please add Tags to your next story so it doesn't get Lost in between all the others. I was lucky to find it on the random story part of TS/TV main page.

I know its been a few years but I hope I can encourage you to write more, especially stories like this :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome.

That was a hot story. My only criticism is that you had one or two run-on sentences. Otherwise, it was a great story. Would love to see more of Mandy and boss man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous