Trans GF Experience Ch. 03

Story Info
I'm forgetting what it feels like to be a man.
2.7k words
4.66
31.5k
36

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N.B: I'm totally out of my mind. I've been continuing far too many series, which is making me feel bad right now. I swear I'll finish every story I've begun. I sincerely appreciate those who give me ideas, and I apologize if I didn't do precisely what you requested. Everyone, including me, has a kinky mind. That's why I'm always picky about my fantasies. But trust me I read every single comment and take the concept and write it my way. Now enjoy part 3.

********

"Fuck yes, babe," Amelia replied, "but one condition, you can't wear this type of underwear anymore. Find something that is more comfortable for your little dicklet and still makes your ass sexy. If I find something similar, like this one, then it'll be your last sissygasm with me. See you at tonight's party, Babe."

That was really smooth. Now I need to find something comfy to wear and clean up the mess that D'andre and Liz make on a regular basis. While I was cleaning, D'andre appeared out of nowhere and spanked my buttocks. "What was the point of that?"

"Can't believe Liz's words," D'andre replied.

I was thinking about Amelia's condition, D'andre's words meant nothing to me. I should ask Liz what undergarments D'andre loves to see her ass in, or I should just ask D'andre without taking any humiliation. "Hey, do you ever buy panties for Liz, as a gift?"

"Hmmm, a few times, why?" D'andre asked.

"Same reason you did."

"I suggest going for a thong or a brief will be the best for you. Thank me later." D'andre said.

"Thanks, D'andre."

Later, when cleaning the dorm room, I discovered one pair of Liz's black thongs. I looked at those smudges of cum and pussy juices and realized she must have been there the whole time. I then cleaned it and set it aside for tonight's surprise.

********

The four of us were playing board games in the evening, when Liz inquired, "Did Dani know you have a cock beneath your panties, Amelia?"

"No way, he assumed he'd have to get some pussy in order to eventually lose his virginity," Amelia responded, "but can you guess what happened next?"

Everyone was laughing so hard and then Amelia comforts me with a kiss.

"Who, among you two, had the biggest cock?" D'andre asked.

"Dani's tiny cock seemed to like comparing sizes. It's so little and lovely, it's nothing like a cock at all. In comparison to my cock, it looks more like a clit! Even my cock head dwarfs his throbbing erect clitty," Amelia responded. "I intended to cage him after our first encounter, but I like how it's flopping around and dripping pre-cum everywhere. Furthermore, you may use it as a handle when fucking him in the missionary position, particularly if you pound his pussy so hard."

Liz and D'andre chuckled, "So pathetic."

"Am I hurting you, Honey?" Amelia inquired, touching my penis over my jeans.

"No babe, it's ok." Most of the time, they were making fun of my penis, cock hungry mouth, and ass.

Then we were sitting on our bed, watching a movie, and Liz was stroking D'andre's cock over his pants, we could clearly see his wet spot on the front of his pants. Amelia gave me a hint to do the same as Liz was doing. I knew something would happen as I reached over and easily found the monster lurking beneath the skirt. "Fuck, she didn't wear panties! I'm about to touch a cock in front of my friends," that was all I could think about.

I had a surprised look on my face and my eyes became wide as I looked over at D'andre. Then I squeezed Amelia's thick, pulsing cock with both of my hands. I looked over at D'andre again and this time Liz was licking and stroking his big black cock, "Fuck when she unzipped..." Amelia grabbed my hair and turned my head toward her girl cock.

"Let's play a practical game," Amelia said. "Whoever orgasms first, only giving us a blowjob, will get a wish. What do you think, D'andre?"

"That's a tough competition with a deserving reward. Why not, let's see who is the better cock-hungry slut."

I started stroking her big black girl cock with both of my hands. I plugged my mouth with her fat, smooth cock head and bobbed her head up and down. I let go of her shaft and held both of her balls in my hands and I began sucking noisily while massaging her testicles. Amelia was watching Liz playing with D'andre's cock enthusiastically as I was worshipping her cock.

"Do you think you could orgasm by worshipping my BBC, Dani?" Amelia asked. "If you do, you can wish anything from me, Darling."

I removed my mouth with a slurping sound, released her balls, and resumed stroking her with both hands. "Just let me..." without waiting for a response, I lowered my head onto her cock again.

My mouth was sealed tightly around Amelia's responding shaft. I bobbed my mouth up and down, letting my spit mix with her precum. Not one to neglect her balls, I leaned forward and took each one into my mouth, massaging and kissing each. After sucking Amelia's testicles, I scooted myself up. She put her hands on my head and helped me find a good pace.

Amelia watched my thin fingers as they dug deep into her throbbing flesh. "Honey, your fingers are made to stroke big cocks. I wish you paint your nails with pink color nail polish." Amelia said. "I think I need to boost your pleasure."

Amelia stood up and sat beside D'andre. Holy fuck, their cocks look almost the same. In a Gloryhole, as happened in porn, I couldn't recognize which one belongs to my girlfriend.

"Come on, Honey, prove to me I've got the biggest slut in this room," Amelia ordered. "Show me you really love me and love cock more than anything."

I had never gotten close to D'andre's cock before. He was... the smell of his cock was strong and masculine... not like Amelia's. It's manly and more addictive. Now I'm looking at two huge black powerful cocks. I love how tiny and pathetic my clitty looks compared to a real cock. Oh, fuck... I'm feeling dizzy... This smell, this feeling... it's soooo hard... hmmm... D'andre's manly smell is making me more aroused while I'm sucking Amelia's cock.

Amelia holds my head tight and thrusts her hips to get deeper into my throat.

"You love it when her balls slap your chin, don't you, sissy faggot?" D'andre is amused. "Look how fun it is to give up your masculinity."

"Yes, Darling, D'andre is right. Sissies don't suck cock they make love to them." Amelia teamed with D'andre, "be a good sissy and do what men say."

All that humiliation and new strong cock smell was too much for me and I came hard. My voice was getting raw as I groaned. My knees and legs were crumbling and I held Amelia's cock tight to keep my balance.

"Mmmm...oooo...nnnnn, nnnnn, aahhh." My vision went utterly white as my brain refused to function, the orgasm was stringing into a second and then a third, each of them exploding over my head like a fireworks display. Fuck did I just get an orgasm from giving a blowjob? I felt my body drop bonelessly back to the floor.

"We got a winner," Liz stated. "Dani, do you still believe you are a man? Because real men don't cum like that. Do you want to know what D'andre tastes like?"

Liz came closer and kissed me without waiting for an answer. Holy cow, she tastes and smells like D'andre, fuck did I just get another boner after flooding my pants? I don't know why but my brain was just telling me to suck out every bit of D'andre's precum from Liz's mouth.

"Dani!" Amelia called me loudly. Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the washroom.

Amelia pushed me up against the bathroom wall, she put her knee between my legs, pinning my hands over my head, and elevated me from the floor. My little dick and balls were crushed by my whole-body weight. Amelia's lips were covered by mine, and her tongue delved inside, looking for my tongue. Her leg teased gently against my crotch and she could feel my little dick tighten against her leg.

"You are mine and only mine. I'm not going to share you with anyone now, Honey!" Amelia inhaled deeply into my ear. "You are mine. I'm going to spoil you while also teaching you. I'm going to wipe off all signs of your masculinity. I'm going to turn you into my slut! My submissive little cock-sucking slut!"

Amelia placed her fingers on my manhood and I groaned. She gripped and fondled my stiff, small penis till she felt the cum soak my jeans. I was all weak-kneed as a result of the unexpected onslaught, however, there was no escape.

"Let's get moving, slut! It's time to seize you, while you're still ready to be harvested," Amelia burst out laughing.

Amelia held her hands around my waist and drew me into her. She pushed me against the wall, as she cuddled my neck and unbuttoned my jeans. I could feel her erect cock throbbing in the opening of my ass.

"Oh, Sweetie, you dressed up in a satin thong for me, you little slut." She pushed her fingers into my panties and fondled my slippery, throbbing clitty, yelling with delight.

Amelia took her hand from my thong and placed her hands beneath my t-shirt, caressing my chest and pinching my nipples, and I gasped.

"Do you enjoy it, little slut?" As I groaned and wriggled my ass on her hard-on, she muttered this in my ear.

Amelia drug my thong down to my ankles and tore the t-shirt over my head before I could speak or do anything. As her hands grabbed my ass-cheeks, her tongue nipped my earlobe. She rubbed and kneaded my ass and then she stepped back and stared with wild passion at my panting face in front of her.

"Kick your shoes off, sissy-slut," she ordered.

I did what I was instructed, as she pushed aggressively at me and I flinched.

"Do you still have a fear of me, babe?" Amelia made a joke. "You should be because I'm bigger and stronger than you and my lust for you is timeless."

Then she backed me up against the wall again and used one of her hands to pin my hands behind my back. With her other hand, she rubbed my clitty and fondled my balls, forcing me to groan even louder.

Amelia took a step back and watched her toy for the evening. I shivered and panted against the wall and my small dick was dripping pre-cum and doing air push-ups.

"Spread your legs for me!" she commanded.

"Yes, Babe," I answered as I spread my legs for Amelia.

"Good boi," she praised as she rapidly removed her shirt and skirt. Her cock sprung out at me, all ten thick inches of it. It was throbbing, the tip oozed pre-cum. "It's time to fuck my white boi!" Amelia yelled.

"Lift your ass, sweetie," she said. She pulled the huge buttplug from my ass and lifted my ass to a more readily fuckable position when I cooperated.

"Slut, let's see how sloppy your pussy has become," Amelia remarked as she positioned herself in front of my pussy, clutching her firm, pulsing cock with one hand and scooping up some of the lubricant coatings her fingers.

She softly caressed my slight rosebud, with her moist index finger, across my ass-crack.

"Mmmmm, you're sweet, little, and wonderful," Amelia stated as she pressed her finger into my tense little ass pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned as she stroked her finger gently in and out of my ass.

"We're not fucking yet," she said, laughing, "but you like having my finger in your ass, don't you, little whore?"

"Ooh, yes!" I moaned in reply.

"Let's see how you like two fingers," Amelia said as she slipped her middle finger into me next to her index finger.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed as I squirmed as she vigorously finger-fucked me.

"Do you want more, baby?' she asked coquettishly.

"Oh, yes, more," I moaned.

"Say please, like a nice little white boi," she insisted.

"Baby, please, I want more!"

"Excellent work, sissy! Now I'll stretch you out with three fingers. Do you like that, slut?"

"Oh, absolutely, honey, please."

Amelia smiled triumphantly as she pushed a third finger into my tight little hole and fiercely finger-fucked it. I wiggled and whimpered beneath her as I was having heated, and a bit frightening, sensations.

"Enough with the foreplay, babe," she whispered as she drew her fingers back, "I'm about to fuck you senseless, darling!"

Amelia shifted her weight to place her cock between my legs, as she gripped my hips from beneath me.

"Your cock is enormous, honey!"

She stroked her cock's head on my pussy lips. She then rammed the head of her throbbing rod inside me with a not-so-gentle push.

"Fuck, fuck!" I whimpered and tried to stop shaking. She smiled down at me as I began to calm down a little.

Amelia drove the remainder of her pulsing members inside me and came to a halt when her balls rested on my trembling ass.

"Now we're fucking for real!" She gradually removed her pulsing prick till just the head remained in my pussy and then she slipped all the way back in. Slowly out, gradually in. Faster out, quicker in. She finally began fucking me with tremendous, almost unrestrained, passion. "Moan louder, slut. Let them know someone is having a good fuck."

"Aaaaargh!" I groaned like a hot she-bitch.

"That's all? You tiny pussy, moan for me!" She sobbed. "Let me fuck out your manhood! Allow me to transform your butt-hole into a girly, small pussy."

"Aaaaargh! Pleeease, fuck me even more, honey."

Amelia grinned as she noticed my tiny dicklet stiffen and leap to attention. As she proceeded to screw me, she could see it flapping. I was feeling she was gonna blow inside my pussy.

I didn't even get the word out. Amelia's body vibrated forward, her gasp stopped off in mid-breath, and her head leaned forward hard enough to contact my shoulder. Her entire body surged a foot into the air, nearly yanking her from my grasp, but I gripped on hard, and I'm blurring across her cock.... and with a final shudder, she came! She came like a pistol shot, filling my pussy with loads of thick cum. She was jerking in and out of my pussy as she went off, again and again, each of her shots contracting at the exact time on my sissy spot.

My body quaked and my vision swam in and out as I cried out, high-pitched and needy. Amelia didn't let go of me when I bucked my hips, or when my cum darkened the front of the wall. She kept pounding my ass as I shuddered and writhed and moaned, and only when I dropped back against her, did she finally stop.

I tried to catch my breath, letting her support my weight for a few seconds while I got my legs back under me, both literally and figuratively. That command had been...wow. My body had simply reacted as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to set me off with a word. A growing part of me couldn't think of a reason why that wouldn't be the case.

And then she was finally spent, laying back against me and struggling to catch her breath. I released her, gingerly, putting both hands on her waist and holding her to keep her body steady and upright.

After a few seconds, she was still glassy-eyed, but her breathing had returned to something approaching normal. She tilted her head to look over my shoulder at me and whispered in a breathy voice. "You're mine, pussy boi, only mine."

To be continued if the readers request it.