Trans GF Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
I really can't picture that I used to like pussy.
2.6k words
4.58
37.5k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers

All characters are 18+. My stories are my fantasies, but I love to hear others' fantasies and add them to my stories. Don't read or rate or comment if you don't like my stories.

I woke up nude at Amelia's bed. Aww, look at her, such an angel. Wtf is inside my ass. Looks like a flat ball, fuck its extension is inside me. Fuck me, it's a butt plug.

"You up, honey," Amelia asked.

"Yes, hon. you pushed a buttplug inside my anus. And what happened last night after I cam?"

"You don't remember anything. Come here babe, jog your memory on my morningwood." Amelia pushed me toward her pelvis.

Her girlmeat was 90 degrees straight and it was so big, girthy, and hard. A huge blob of precum was growing, quickly swamped by gravity and rolling down her cock shaft. I gripped her shaft, and the pressure made a second bead dripped off, which I licked up before rolling on my finger. Amelia was pouring the sticky clear fluid like a leaking faucet, and I gave up my thoughts from the last night only to cup my tongue beneath and capture the third drip. It tasted nice, and I realized how aroused I was after staring up at her huge cock.

"Last night you were pounding me like a horse. How many times you make cum, honey."

"Keep doing what you're doing. Trust me you'll remember every single orgasm you had."

I began tonguing the tip of her big black cock, rolling, and sucking on her precum instead of coffee. "That's it, Dani, plenty of tongues... keep her wet", she likes it sloppy... "Mmm yeah, just like that... real wet... your mouth is so warm... keep sucking," Amelia said as she placed both hands on my head and let me suck barely controlling my head.

"Ohhh yess, babe, fuuuck, you're killing it."

She started groaning, and I let her force my lips down a few more inches, allowing drool to pour down her shaft. And what a distance that was! nine or ten inches long, wonderfully veiny, pulsating with each of her heartbeats, spilling sperm on the back of my mouth. Amelia liked what I was doing to her ladycock so much that I swear she shoved another inch within my throat, and I enjoyed doing it to her as well. With her help, I worked my head back and forth until every inch of her cock was soaked with saliva, using my hand to compensate for the shaft I didn't yet have in my mouth.

"Oh wow... Dani... you're the best cocksucker, you know that?"

"Mmm..ii..mpprrrr..hhh!"

"That's right, slut, and talk with your mouth full..." Amelia laughed. "Honey, sit on my cock and prove yourself, you don't cum before your Gf."

I pulled my buttplug, fuck it's stuck, hon. Amelia handed over me the lube, I lubed up my anus with a finger. Pop... "Mmmmmoaaaaan, it's so big."

"Not big as my cock, now hop up drama queen."

Amelia's cock tip is so bulbous and thick. It's stretching my ass just like last night. Holy cow, last night Amelia made me dry cum. How the hell is my dick licking precum now? My balls are still sore. "Yeesss, mmmooon, yess, fuck me, babe." Amelia moved her hips and bounced me on her lap by holding my hips while I was taking a long time. Her big black cock back me in sense, then I grabbed her hips and started riding and squeezing her girlcock.

"Holy fuck, yess honey, like that, squeeze my cock on the upstroke."

Amelia's cock was hitting my stomach and creating a visual bulge on my belly. I could feel her cock from my belly, "Fuckkkkk, you have an amazing cock, darling. I'm gonna cum.... yeeeeee." I grab my 4inch dick start jerking off.

"What are you doing?" Amelia slapped my hand so hard. "That was rude honey. Don't touch your cocklette when you're with me, never. Next time I see you do that I'm gonna lock it up. Now ride like a sweet girl."

She is right, nothing is better than sitting down on her cock. Something familiar, I felt before was coming all over my body. I start shaking, my mind collapse, seeing start, fuck she is amazing. "I love having sex with you, Amelia."

"Dani, you cam first again."

"I'm sorry, you fucked me so good." Fuck, I'm still horny. I need more cock inside my pussy. "Babe, don't stop, just fuck my pussy. mmmoan"

"Say it loud."

"Fuck my pussy. mmm"

"Louder.."

"Fuck my pussy, honey fuck the hell out of me, pls. mmm mmm"

"Keep screaming. Let your inner slut come out." Amelia ordered and spanked my booty. We switched the position, and with that, she bent down to kiss me softly, while sliding her cock back deep inside my creamed ass.

"Enough warmup, sweetie; time for real fuck." She takes me on her lap and stands then she spun me around and slammed me against the glass window, kicking my feet apart. I could feel her fingers; cool and wet probing at my hole. I was just about to ask her if people can see us through, but she pressed a finger inside my mouth to keep me from talking. Amelia was in full control of our sex. "So Dani, you wanna tell me how to fuck?"

Her lips weren't even an inch from my ear. I could feel the power of her dominance when she spoke and shuddered, "I'm sorry, Please babe..."

"So, how do you want it, whiteboi?"

"I want it hard."

Another finger pushed inside and Amelia slowly started pushing back and forth, working the lube in, and "How hard? You want me to bust your tight little pussy wide open? Is that what you want, Dani?"

"God yes!" I replied, probably a bit too loud, "Please!"

She licked my earlobe and pulled her fingers out to use both hands in the course of spreading my pussy wide. I felt so exposed, I could even feel the cold air inside me. Then her cock pressed against my pussy lips made me whimper in anticipation. She let my hole slowly stretch wider for her tip, then one big hard push she shoved her entire length inside me. ""

"It's because you're fucking so big."

"No, you never saw a real cock before. Your limp clitty is smaller than my cock tip."

She is right, my soft dick just looks like an oversized clitty. But I saw a real cock before, even bigger than Amelia. D'andre's cock is longer and girthier. Liz comes multiple times on his cock, and her body shakes like a vibrator. Holy shit, that's why sex with Amelia felt so familiar. She exactly fuck and makes me orgasm like Liz.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, mmm mmmm, mhhhhmmmmh." Amelia's power thrust made my clitty flop up and down. And my clitty spread a line precum on the glass as she was painting the glass with my dripping clitty. "Babe, everyone is looking at us."

"Do you want me to stop?" Amelia questioned.

"I'm close, fuck me harder, babe."

Her breath was hot against my neck and working herself into a frenzy as she plundered my ass. I could feel beads of sweat dripping off her face and onto my back, letting me know she was putting in just as much work as I was receiving, her girlcock taking stock of my innards and forcing obscene grunts from between my lips. I was losing control and my orgasm...; she was close too, then she reached up to cover my mouth with her hand. I did my best to tighten and squeeze my pussy, to cum together. Together-"fuck, fucck, yeeeee, yeeeee, sss mmmh gggghmmm, yeess, mmmmh." We both lay on the bed to catch up on our breath.

"Babe, I have class today. I'll text you after the class." I wear my dress and attempt to leave her dorm.

"Honey, you're missing one thing. Come here, pants down, and bend over." I did as she said. She put back the buttplug inside my pussy. "You were oozing cum in your pants. The time you reach your dorm, your pants will be soaked with my load."

I kissed her one more time on the lips and said thank you for helping.

"And wear it 24/7, I want you to always clean and loose for my cock."

--------------

I entered my dorm and was shocked by seeing Liz covered with cum and naked. She reminds me about the last night, I was exactly covered with cum like her. "Hi, Liz."

"Hey, where have you been all night, look at you? Did you hook up with a man, you're looking more fucked than me." D'andre's GF Liz asked.

Fuck, what is she doing here, "I'm exhausted and dizzy? Talk to you later, Liz."

"Fuck, you stink just like me, the smell is all over you, and especially it's coming from your mouth. Brush your teeth and shower," she kind of mothered me. "Dani, I know you're kinky. Damn, I like boys who clean cum from girl's pussy."

"Shut up, Liz."

"Go clean yourself, kinky boy. Hehe." Liz giggled.

After that, I was dressing up for class, but Liz sneaked into my room and slapped my butt. "What the fuck is in your ass?" Ohh fuck, she found out. Liz always spanked me from behind. It was started by D'andre. He spanked me in front of Liz and said, "Babe, look at his bubble butt, who's gonna say that he is a man." From that moment, both of them keep reminding me I have a fuckable butt. Whatever, sooner or later that's become the truth. "Liz, leave me alone. That's nothing." Deandre and Liz always love to enter into my personal space.

"Holy fuck, you're wearing a buttplug. I knew you were with a man last night. I know when I see a slut like me." Liz was amazed and shocked. "Bend over on the bed, slut, on your four, now," she yelled and ordered me.

Amelia already fucked out all my manly hormones, which make me more submissive than before. I do exactly what she ordered. She pulled down my jeans and boxer, "A big fat buttplug. Look at your ass chicks. He was pretty hard on you, didn't he?"

"It was Amelia, my girlfriend."

"Perfect gf for you. I knew you had a dicklate. Now tell me how she pegged you and what his dick looked like?"

"She has a cock like D'andre."

"Holy fuck, tell me more," Liz replied. I tell Liz about last night and morning public sex.

"Amelia positions your boy Pussy however she wants, that's mean, and you're just a FUCKDOLL and CUMDUMP to her. Fuck I can't wait for D'andre. Invite your gf, we're gonna have a foursome tonight." Liz ordered me. "Let's see your fresh fuck pussy."

Liz didn't wait for a second to pull out the plug. "Fuck, you're gapping. She did a good job on you. I'm putting it back, see you two tonight. If you don't bring her, I'm gonna tell every person in the college that you're a hungry whiteboi for black cock."

------------------------

After class, I met Amelia at the library. She was reading and eating her lunch. "Hi, babe."

"Sit, you bring your lunch with you?" Amelia asked.

I was speechless, and thinking about what I should say. She fucked me the entire morning, and Liz's condition drove me crazy. "Sorry, babe."

"I have something to share with you, but you have to work hard for it."

"What is it?"

"Get under the table. Yess, then take my cock out. You're doing well, honey. Now finish me before I finish my lunch."

Eating Amelia's cum instead of lunch, fuck yes, that's so sweet. Her load is so thick and sweet, I love every bit of it. But a few minutes later, Amelia's friend joined us for lunch. Her one friend noticed that I was under the table.

"Who is that," Amelia's friend asked.

"Ohh, my boyfriend. He is having his lunch under there,"

Amelia replied.

"I love whiteboi, and they are so slutty. Did you already lock her clitty, or is she so submissive to you?"

Fuck, they are having lunch and keep humiliating me. I should leave now, but Amelia's cock is so tasty and hypnotic. Once I see her big black cock, I just can't resist. She must be close, she's moving her hips and her cock is throbbing. Amelia pushed down my head until I smashed my nose with her pelvis bone. She's gonna cum inside my throat. She can't do that. I love to swallow her cum. It was supposed to be my reward.

"Babe, you're best at cock sucking. I have to reward you now."

Amelia said bye to her friend, and we both entered a girl's washroom. She pinned down me over the wall and pulled down my jeans. "Dani, you still have the buttplug inside your pussy. I'm gonna make you squirt all over the toilet floor." Amelia moaned and talked while slapping my ass over my boxer. "What are you wearing, honey?"

I didn't answer anything because I should have worn something V-shaped underwear.

"Fuck it, I'm tearing your underwear." Then she started to power fuck me while grabbing my neck upwards. I couldn't see what was happening down there but I could feel lots of watery drops on my thighs. Her pelvis and my ass chicks were making a rhythmic sound. "Honey, someone can hear us."

"Do you think I care? Shut up and take my cock," Amelia replied.

I heard sounds of girls talking. Maybe a few girls came to wash. At first, I was afraid they'd hear the steady slapping sound of our rough coupling but they didn't even stop their gossiping. I didn't feel left out in the slightest. I was engaged in a much more enjoyable form of grab ass and my whole body shook as I dribbled precum on the floor. It was so good, like surfing a wave of erotic pleasure, feeling my pussy stretched around such a girly girth, her hands holding me in place, the way her breathing shifted from quiet pants to audibly huffing and puffing.

I heard girls conversing and thought maybe a couple of them had come to fix their makeup. I was worried they'd hear the constant slapping sound of our lovemaking, but they didn't even stop chattering. My whole body trembled as I dribbled and cam on the floor constantly, and I was far more satisfied with her grabbing my ass. It seemed like I was surfing a wave of spirited ecstasy, my pussy stretched around such a feminine girth, her hands keeping me in place, the way her breathing changed from quiet pants to noisily panting and puffing. Made me cum on her big black cock. I love cum from anal because the orgasm stayed for minutes. Even the vibration and pleasure made me a little senseless for a while.

"Wow, you cam already again. You must be extra sensitive to public sex,"

Amelia cum inside my pussy and plugged me with her load. Still, I didn't get the chance to tell her about tonight's plan. "Babe, do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Already got hungry for my cock! hehe. No, why"

"My roommate and I are planning a foursome... Would you..."

"Fuck yes, babe," Amelia replied. "But one condition, you can't wear this type of underwear anymore. Find something that is comforting for your little dicklate and make your ass sexy. If I found something similar like this one, then it'll be your last sissygasm with me. See you at tonight's party, Babe."

To be continued if the readers request it.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers