Trans GF Experience Ch. 05

Story Info
It's going nicely between my sister and t-girlfriend.
2k words
4.58
12.5k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about a bottom boi. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended, read the tags first. And it also contains Transgender/Gender Bending and black cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. If it's not your thing, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

All characters are 18+. Now enjoy.

In the morning, I found my bed empty. Normally Amelia gives me a surprise. I go to the washroom and freshen up. Then I enter the living room, where Amelia and Lia are making breakfast. Amelia is making breakfast naked while her monster cock is rock hard.

"Honey, you want me to help you?"

"Ohh yess, come on. We make breakfast," Amelia said. Then she sat on a chair and called me to sit on her lap. First, I stripped naked then sat on her cock just like last night.

"Yes, honey keeps squeezing it," Amelia said with a big smile.

"Bra, how do you keep yourself clean all the time, I mean there?" Lia asked. "I think Amelia didn't give you a heads up before..."

"Simple, the moment it got dirty I cleaned it."

"I shouldn't say that but as a sister, I must. You two are so happy with each other but mommy and daddy won't like these," Lia said. "You are their only son."

"Are they transphobic?" Amelia asked.

"No, they are open-minded. The problem is the family name," Lia replied. "I can see you're going to take him as a bride."

"You're right, but we still didn't talk about it," Amelia replied. Suddenly, she clutched Dani tightly in her lap. He was trembling and had lost his balance.

"Did he just have an orgasm?" Lia asked. "Is it because I mentioned him as a bride or it's your dick?"

"Both," Amelia replied.

"So you're saying," Lia said.

"I don't know which name we're going to take because your brother hasn't proposed to me yet?" Amelia said.

"I don't think he can do with his tiny balls," Lia said. "You should do it. Clearly, he's the pussy..."

"Lia, do you think your parents will like me?" Amelia asked before Lia finished her sentence.

"I don't know, but if they saw him orgasm like that. Then I think they have no option except to love you."

"I'm serious," Amelia cleared her statement.

"Honestly, I like you. You are beautiful and you take care of my brother. And from what I saw yesterday, my brother is so happy with you. I love my brother more than anything in this world," Lia said. "I don't think he'll find someone better than you. Please, don't leave my brother."

"Honey, get down. I'm close," Amelia said. I got on my knees under the table and waited for my morning nourishment. "If your parents like me then I'll change my family name."

"Really?" Lia was shocked.

"I don't want to carry my father's name anyway. He beat me because I'm a trans," Amelia replied. "I already met you two, I'm hoping your parents will be like you two."

"Just promise me, you don't fuck our family. We are all submissive like him," Lia said sarcastically. Lia and Amelia both laughed out loud.

"I'm definitely taking all of you guys' virginity," Amelia replied in the same manner.

"I swear, nobody touched our backdoor except his," Lia responded.

After swallowing a gallon of protein shake, I sat on Amelia's lap to finish breakfast.

"You're still hungry?" Lia asked.

"No, I just... Forget it."

"Lia, let your brother have his breakfast," Amelia stopped Lia's teasing.

"Wow, you already take control over me," Lia said. "Can I change the topic?"

"If it's not about your brother," Amelia said.

"No, it's about you," Lia replied.

"Go ahead," Amelia responded.

"How do you... how do you find... I mean..." Lia was trying to gather the words.

"You are asking, how do I find my dates?" Amelia completed the sentence for Lia.

"Yes, yes," Lia responded like a cartoon.

"Okay... You are so bratty, Lia," Amelia said. Lia asked Amelia this question to know how she knew I'll submit to her.

"What did I do this time?" Lia giggled.

"I should have met you again after that night," Amelia replied.

"Why?" Lia asked.

"So that I could make you a good girl like your brother," Amelia said.

"Alright, alright, I'm finishing my breakfast. I'm not taking that inside me," Lia reacted naturally.

"You'll finish your breakfast then get ready for the shopping," Amelia said. "I'm taking your brother with me to drain... He'll call your parents about our arrival."

"I know, you love dirty talking like my brother loves humiliation," Lia said. "Do it like the last time he did with me. He talks better when he's busy with something he loves."

*****

"So brother, we're going home next week," Lia said.

"It seems like that."

"Don't give them a heart attack," Lia said.

"What?"

"The way you scream while Amelia plows you..." Lia stopped by Amelia. "Sorry, sorry we're in a public place. Bra, they'll come upstairs to check on you."

"Why? Are men don't moan while having sex with their girlfriends?"

"They do, indeed. But not like bois," Lia giggled.

"Is she always teasing you like this?" Amelia asked.

"As far as I can remember. She's always annoying, it doesn't matter where you are or what time it is."

"Don't you and Amelia do that too?" Lia teased again.

"Uff, honey after meeting your parents, I'm adopting her," Amelia said.

"You have my full support."

"Okay, let's try these outfits," Amelia said, entering the changing room with me. "Hey, hey, where are you going?"

"Hey, I already saw you two do that," Lia replied.

"Are you into voyeurism?" Amelia asked.

"Should I feel guilty?" Lia replied.

"Okay, then you can't touch yourself or us. Deal?" Amelia asked.

"That's not fair," Lia responded.

"Take it or leave it," Amelia said. "If you do that then next time we'll consider."

"Then, deal," Lia replied.

Amelia pulled down my pants around my ankles and rubbed my pussy, then spanked my ass cheeks a couple of times to relax my bottom muscles. I leaned on the wall to keep my ass up to give her better access. My pink slit was leaking pre-cum. Amelia pulled out her cock and used some of her spit to make her cock head slippery. After that, she lined up her cock and shoved it inside my pre-lubed pussy. Before I made any sounds, she grabbed my mouth.

"Holy shit! That's all," Lia asked. "No fingering or ..."

"Hey, your brother's ass is resized now. And I fucked her ball deep a few hours ago," Amelia replied.

"I think my brother can't breathe," Lia said with a curious face.

"Don't worry, your brother won't die especially while my cock is inside him," Amelia replied. "This is the safest place in the world for him." They both giggled.

"I'm so horny, right now. Amelia, please let me. I'll be a good girl," Lia pleaded.

"Stop, asking otherwise I'll make it longer," Amelia replied. "Honey, you want to squirt a little bit before sucking me or..."

"Uaahh, yess, mmm, eee, I'm cumming, mmm yes fuck me hard."

"Wow, it worked like a remote," Lia exclaimed.

"Every single time," Amelia grinned. "Babe, now it's your turn."

"Guys, we're spending too much time," Lia said.

"Alright, we can stay 5-6 minutes more, think you can suck the cum out of my balls by then?" Amelia said right, looking into my eyes.

"Wow, a competition, sorry a challenge," Lia giggled.

I was looking at her throbbing cock, and suddenly she grabbed my head and dragged it down to her crotch. I opened my lips just in time for her cock to impale me. I cupped her balls with my hand and started bobbing up and down on this monster. As she moaned and groaned, my tongue swirled around the tip of her cock. I had hardly taken a breath when she forced me down on her dick, but now her full shaft was down my throat. She started moving her hips, giving my face and throat a good fucking.

"Bra, you're a pro," Lia commented.

"You're doing great, babe," Amelia said. "Tap my thigh twice when you need some air."

I was attempting to finish her in a single breath. I could tell she was close by the way her hips were pushing and pressing into my throat. Her cock sinks all the way down my throat. I'm having a great time slurping on her cock like a juice pipe.

"Honey, you know how much I cum. Take another little breath," Amelia said. "Next time try taking a big breath."

I took a deep breath and resumed milking her. She was groaning uncontrollably, and her dick began to pulsate. My throat suddenly filled up with her milk. I ate as much of it as I could. She started spewing her seed about like a broken fire hydrant.

"Ahhh, you're best, babe," Amelia took a deep breath. She was panting heavily. We're both desperately trying to catch our breaths.

Her dick started to soften as it popped out of my mouth giving me one last little squirt on my lips. I licked Amelia's cock clean before looking up into her beautiful eyes.

"That was amazing like every time."

"Now it's time to give Lia a reward for behaving like a good girl," Amelia said. She took a finger, wiped her sticky cream off my upper lips, and placed it in front of Lia's mouth. Lia and Amelia both look at me for permission. First I started thinking, should I give them permission? Then I realized Lia already tasted her before and she would try to get along with Amelia. So before something else happened, I nodded my head yes. Lia sucked it all up.

"God, it tastes so fucking good! Just I remember," Lia exclaimed. "Bro, you're so lucky you can taste it anytime you want."

"Yes, he can," Amelia said.

"Sis, don't try to get used to it. It was just a one-time thing."

"You've got cock breath, bra," Lia teased me.

"Lia, don't tease your brother in public places," Amelia barked.

To be continued if readers request it.

I know, I know, this one is relatively short compared to part 04. But the next one would be too big if I didn't publish this one. Moreover, Amelia is going to meet her boyfriend's parents. So I needed to work on character development. Because Lia will be the next big side protagonist along with her brother. Without making peace with Lia and Amelia, I couldn't go forward to face a big flow change in the story. If Dani's parents like Amelia, they'll get married; if not... A lot of today's parents wouldn't like the idea of the marriage we're talking about. Plus, I have to take a break, probably for at least a month. That's why I just finished my initial draft work on this story. It takes time to gather a new plot and unique ideas to keep the series alive. So if you guys support me, I promise the next one will be at least a 10K word story. Yes, guys you read it right, there will be a lot of embracing sex in Dani's parent's house.

And don't forget to comment about the incest part. Currently, I have no plan to take this series that way. I just want this to be as normal as possible, with little kinky talk and stuff. A brother and sister's relationship is always teasing. So don't take it the wrong way. They had already met before and tasted Amelia's cumies. So it's not a big deal.

If you're a transfemale and living a transfemale life, please let me know what you think. I know most of the transfemales are girly girls, but still, there are lots of Doms we see who love to top.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers