Trans Lesbian Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
Two transgender women discover each other.
2.5k words
4.53
6.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transgender Woman looking for another transgender woman to be a friend or maybe more. I've been on hormones for just a few months and I'm looking to go all the way and have surgery to be come all female.

Thats what my profile said on my dating apps. Earlier this week I was on one of them and found a match named A_in_wonderland. She was around my age and we hit it off so well that yesterday I asked her if she wanted to go out on a date with me. She said yes. I was over the moon.

Now I am at a LGBTQ club that she suggested waiting for her to come. I sat down at the bar and the bartender came over.

"What can I get for you?" She asked

"A sex on the beach," I said.

"I'll have the same, please," A woman came up next me and I turned. She looked stunning in a beautiful light blue dress that showed off her breasts well. It was A.

"A_in_wonderland?" I ask.

"It's Alice and you must be Arielpondtg."

"It's Melody," I said as I tuck my hair behind my ear, blushing.

"Melody, its such a wonderful name. You look beautiful," Alice says

My face must be fully red "Aw thank you. I got it at Goodwill. Alice is a great name," I respond.

The bartender came back with our drinks. "Leo make sure you put our drinks on my tab."

"Whatever you say Miss White."

"What? No let me take care of the drinks," I offer but Alice turns it down by reply

"I know the owner."

Alice and I start talking and we hit it off just like we did online. We kept ordering drinks and the more I keep drinking the more I want to get into bed with her. After about our fourth drink, a new song came on and Alice turned to me and said "Oh my god! I love this song," She lead me to the dance floor.

"I don't dance that well," I tell her leaning into her ear.

"Neither do I. Just go with the flow."

And I do. At one point Alice started to grind against me. I could feel my clit growing and getting harder. A Few minutes later she turned around and we shared our first kiss. I feel my clit poking out of my panties.

I break our kiss "I need to go the bathroom. Where is it?"

"I'll show you. Its a unisex bathroom. So that no one feels uncomfortable."

We walk to the bathroom. I walk into the first stall available. I turn around to lock the door but Alice follows behind me. Before I say anything she starts kissing me.

After a while she breaks the kiss and moves to the side of my neck.

"Alice, what are you doing? What if we get caught?"

She stops kissing me and says "We won't sweetie. This bathroom is meant for people to have fun. Look at the walls of the stall."

I look around a see holes in the walls, Glory holes.

"Sit down," Alice orders me

"What?" She surprise me by the order.

"I said sit down."

I did what I was told and sat down on the toilet.

"Good girl. You don't think I noticed that you were getting hard out there?" I shake my head no. "Well I can help you with that."

She reached for the bottom of my dress and pushes it up revealing my clit sticking out of my lacy panties. "Oh sexy. Someone was hoping to get lucky tonight." She reaches for the panties and I lift my butt in the air so she can pull them off. Once they were off she looked at my hairless clit and said "Nice and big and hairless. Just how I like it." She then wrapped her beautiful full lips around my clit. She starts moving her head up and down. I let out a soft moan. She pulls her head off of my clit and says "You naught girl. Looks like someone wants to join us." I look over to my right and I see a penis sticking out of the glory hole. I do what every good girl does and take my head and put my mouth up to it and start to give it a blow job. I must have been good at it because within minutes I feel his hot cum in my mouth.

"Good girl, now swallow," Alice orders me and I do what I was told. Alice stopped soon after. She got off the floor and turned to me and said "Lets go to my place." She offered me a hand and I got up. After I get up I fixed my dress and then I reached for my panties and Alice grabs them off the floor and said "No, no, no. No panties for you. You are going commando for the rest of this evening." We walk out of the restroom. We walk to the bar and Alice finds Leo.

"Leo honey. Give everyone at the bar a free round of drinks on the house and then close off my tab."

"Yes mam," and everyone at the bar cheered.

We walked out to the front of the building to where the valet was. The valet saw Alice and said "I'll go get your car Miss White."

"Thank you Thomas. Also can one of you go and bring my date her car to my house after you are done with this?" She then goes into her purse and takes out a $100 bill.

"Yes mam," One of the other valets says and grabs the $100 from Alice's fingers.

"Melody sweetie. Give Russ here your keys," I look through my purse and find them.

"It's a 2015 blue Subura Legacy," I tell Russ giving him my keys.

As soon as I give Russ my keys a purple Tesla comes up to us and Thomas gets out of the car and comes around to open the passenger's side door for me.

"Why thank you," I say while getting in.

Alice walks around to the driver's side and gets in and we leave the club.

"I've never been in a Tesla before or ever seen a purple one."

"You haven't? I love my Tesla. Want to see something cool?"

"Sure."

Alice then proceed to put the car into autopilot and took both hands and feet off of the wheel and gas. "See the car drives itself. So that I can do this."

She leaned towards me and we begin to kiss again. I feel my clit again get hard but this time there isn't any panties holding it. We break our kiss after a couple of minutes.

"You are just a snake charmer Alice," I smile.

Alice looks down and sees a little tent in at the bottom of my dress. She smiles. She returns to my lips and we start making out again.

How is she not hard right now? Does she not find me attractive? I thought. We were lost in the kiss that we didn't notice that the car stopped and remained stopped for some time.

"Honey, we're home," Alice said after breaking the kiss.

I look out the windshield and see a gate. Alice pushed a button and the gate swung open. Alice drove the car the rest of the way up to the front of her house. The place was a mansion.

"Wow!"

"Its smaller than my other houses."

"How many houses do you have?"

"I have 3 houses and an apartment in New York. One here, one in Europe and one in Canada."

We got out of her car and went up to the front door. It opened by itself. It scared, but I followed Alice into the house.

"Welcome home, Miss White and friend," came from someone standing off to the side of the door.

"Thank you Jeffery. This is Melody. She will be coming here a lot. If she wants to"

"Welcome Miss..."

"Pond," I respond wanting to staying away from my real last name as possible as I was disowned by my family after coming out as transgender.

"Welcome Miss Pond."

"Thank you Jeffery. Oh my god! You are naked!" I was shocked as I looked at a naked Jeffery. But I notice that Jeffery was hairy and had breasts.

"Rules of the house, baby. No Clothes allowed when you are home. All of my servants are transgender. Jeffery and my driver Steve are female to male. Eve, Steve's wife, is our cook and is male to female like us. Andi our maid is non binary."

"Wow. I've never seen a female to male in real life."

"Come and lets go upstairs and follow house rules." Alice grabbed my hand and she pulled me up the stairs to her bedroom.

My mouth dropped. "This room is bigger than my apartment."

"We'll talk about that after," Alice came up to me and we started to make out again. Alice took both of my straps off of my shoulders and my dress fell to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra so Alice saw my smaller than an a cup breasts.

Alice latched onto my left nipple and with her hand she played with my right nipple. I let out a moan. After a few minutes she switched to my right nipple. After a few minutes Alice kissed her way up my chest and our lips met.

As we shared a passionate kiss, I reached down her dress and started to lift it up.

"Stop!" she said to me breaking our kiss.

"Whats wrong baby?" I ask

"Theres something I haven't told you about me?" she answers

"That your a millionaire," I say jokingly

"More like a billionaire actually. But no its not that." She gets up and stands in the middle of the room and lifts up her dress showing off her whole body. I look at her and see her C cup boobs that she clearly had done. Then I move down her body and see that female hourglass shape. Then I finally see it. Her clit is gone. She has no penis.

"Your a cis?" I say stupidity.

"No I'm not," she says as she turns and runs to the bathroom crying.

I get up and follow but I'm too slow and have the door shut in my face. When I get there, I ask her whats wrong.

"I thought you'd be different than any trans girl Ive tried dating." She said "I havent had my penis for over 9 months now. I had it cut off. I thought you'd be different since you've said that this is a goal of yours."

"I'm sorry baby for my reaction. I've never seen a post op pussy in real life. I've only seen them online," I admitted to her. "To tell you the truth, I love it. If this doesnt work out than maybe you can give me the name of your surgeon." I laugh.

"If this doesn't work out?" She says as she opens the door with a smile and lunges at me and we begin to kiss again as we fall back onto the bed.

"Alice, I have to admit something," I tell her as we get to the bed.

"Whats that baby? You were born a man? So was I," she asks and starts kissing my neck.

"No Alice. I know we just met but I love you," I admit. "Even before you showed me your secret. I've been in love with you since the moment I met you."

"Oh good because I love you too. Now be a good girl and eat my manmade pussy," She says as she turns her body around and has her pussy in my face and her head down by my clit.

Before I drove into her pussy I took a minute to look at it. She was completely hairless and besides the scars from the operation if a normal person was looking at it they would have thought it was the real thing.

She has to give me the name of her surgeon, I thought as I moved my head to the clit. On the other end Alice contiuned to work wonders on my clit.

We both moaned at the same time. she tasted so sweet. I couldnt stop looking at it as I was licking it. At the other end Alice's mouth continued to work wonders on my clit. It wasnt long before I cam. As I was cumming Alice's body started to shake. later it would turn out that this was from her orgasm, her first since her surgery from anything other than her dildos.

Alice cleaned up my clit with her mouth and turned around and came up to lay next to me. I put my arm around her and asked "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh my god. Yes! So much better than having a dick. But I want your clit in me."

Alice crawls over to one of her night stands and pulls some lube from one of her drawers. She then squeezes the tube and out comes the lube into her hand. After that she tosses the tube of lube off to the side and she rubs her hands together. she then wraps both hands around my clit. Her hands made my clit hard again. She then took her hand and put some in her pussy.

"I need to be safe," she said as she was doing this. "I would hate for my first time my pussy would break."

Once done she positioned herself over my clit and reached down and grabbed it and guided it into her pussy. We both let out a moan as i entered her. She was tight but the lube helped out a lot. Alice quickly found a rhythm going up and down on my clit.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. I laid there and reached up to play with her nipples. Our hands met and she shook.

"Oh my gooooodddd," she said as she orgasmed.

This caused me to cum inside her pussy. After she was done she got off me and laid next to me.

I snuggled up close to Alice. "I love you so much Alice"

"I love you too Melody," she tells me.

"You have to give me the name of your surgeon," I tell her.

"I'll do something even better," she tells me. "I'll call her up tomorrow morning and we'll schedule your surgery for you."

"What!" I say sitting up and looking at her shocked. "I... I... I can't afford it and on top of it all the wait list has to be over a year wait and I... I..."

"Shhh, hunny. Dont worry about that. I'll pay for the surgery and the doctor will do anything for me. All my employees are transgender and apart of the health care that I offer allows them to go through the whole process of becoming their true self. My doctor who did this all for me is an employee of mine so she'll be able to fit you into her schedule. Now lets go to sleep and we'll talk to the doctor in the morning."

I laid their in shock. I'm going to get the surgery that I've always wanted. I'm going to be a woman. I'm going to have a pussy.