Trans Witch Ophelia

Story Info
After upsetting a local Lord, Witch Ophelia is in trouble.
9.2k words
4.06
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers

This story features trans characters and is not meant to be a representation of witchcraft at all.

It was a winter's night, 1689, the overcast day had given way to frost under the full moon above, stars glistened down on the Turtle Leg Tavern like icicles, despite the cold, everyone was in full swing inside. The hustle and bustle of rowdy locals clinking glasses and laughing to each other, mysterious travellers walked in, left their coats and gathered by the fire. A warmth exuded itself from the candle light and old wooden beams, the smell of stew filled the air and around a table, several women gathered, giggling to each other over the occult.

"There's no way Ophelia, you simply can't do that!" said Millicent, a merry lass with a giddy smile. "I've read all the works, it just doesn't work like that." she continued, sipping her at her glass.

"I have to admit, it does seem a little hard to believe." added Alice, her sterner, less alcohol soaked voice making her the most reserved and formal of the tables occupants.

"It's perfectly feasible. It's very possible, and you're all narrow-minded prudes for not accepting it as magic." came a devious voice, Ophelia Hemwick, the local witch.

Ophelia was infamous around the town of Turtle End and was mostly known for two things, bedding men and having a large girl dick, whether these were true or not were only things she herself could confirm, most of it was speculation on the part of the local townsfolk. She wore tight dresses to accentuate her breasts and was generally considered shameless, even by her friends who surrounded her.

"Well, I for one, wish a demonstration." came the slurring words of Blair, by far the merriest of all the friends around the table, and the least aware of her surroundings.

"Oh, a demonstration?" mused Ophelia, "choose a man and I'll show you." she said.

The girls looked around the bar, many of the men in the room were either crusty old farmers or too drunk to stand properly. Then a fresh faced tavern boy walked around the corner carrying some beers. The girls zeroed in on him.

"That one? Poor lad, but alright." said Ophelia, pointing a finger at his groin.

The young man suddenly froze and looked down at his groin in betrayall and horror before stumbling and dropping the beers all over the floor as the patrons of the tavern booed angrily, the lad's face was a real sight, his confusion and ecstasy were an odd combination. The girls were ecstatic, laughing relentlessly, but all very impressed with Ophelia's skill.

"Now THAT my dear, is impressive!" said Blair, nearly falling off her chair. The others giggled too, the other patron's seemed less impressed by the hi-jinks and soon a crowd of men gathered at the table.

"Ophelia Hemwick, how many times have I told you that the people of my town are not your playthings." came the gruff, booming voice of an older man.

Ophelia finished her drink and looked up, she licked her lips and puffed out her cleavage. "Well, Lord Jacobson, we meet again." she said, smiling.

"You will behave yourself around the people of this town, or you'll be thrown out of it... or worse." he added.

The girls at the table scowled at him, Lord Jacobson had inherited the town recently and was getting used to throwing his weight around, whilst practical jokes were something that the tavern folk weren't exactly estranged to, Jacobson really didn't like what the witches were doing, be it innocent or not. Given the chance he'd throw them all out of town.

The girls at the table fell silent, as did the rest of the tavern, several less amused men were standing behind Jacobson, their faces sullen and angry. At the back was Jacobson's wife, roughly half their ages, she was bored and as far as Jacobson cared, strictly ornamental.

"Oh lighten up my Lord, you surely haven't come to a tavern to instil your rules on the people here have you?" she teased, putting her hand on Blair's shoulder, who was still struggling to sit properly in her seat.

"You watch yourself, we know all about your shameful activities and the black magic you cast, this is god's land and we..." began Jacobson.

Ophelia pointed a finger at his groin and then raised one of her hands to her mouth to cover up her giggling. Involuntarily. Jacobson's stiff upper lip quivered as he looked down at the large erection he was now sporting, his minions followed his trail of vision.

"My lord! There are ladies present!" said one of his men, ashamed.

"Seems you need to control yourself my lord." Ophelia added, to Jacobson's ire.

He pulled off his hat to cover his groin but it was too late, it had been seen by everyone in the tavern.

"You deceitful harpy! You'll regret the day you did this to me! You'll all burn!" he said, marching out of the tavern to various giggling and jibes from patron's of the watering hole.

Ophelia had the people's backing, they liked her even if she was constantly riding the line of acceptable behaviour. The men found her mysterious and attractive even if they knew what she was packing, and the women found her wild and loved that she stood up to the bluster and needless oppression of Jacobson and his band of cronies. She generally did good work, curing various ailments and helping around the village. The lack of respect for Jacobson made the people of Turtle End more sympathetic to the girls, they did good for the people, which was more than Jacobson ever did.

"He seemed real mad this time, you better be careful, I think one of his boy's is coming to visit you tonight, I just foresaw it." said Alice, her prognostications were rarely wrong, but often misunderstood.

The girls called it a night and the three of them carried Blair back to her homestead before going their separate ways for the night.

Ophelia walked up to her little cottage and lit the candles inside, her cat Luna strolled up to her. "You've been gone a while, drinkies again?" he said.

"I'm afraid so Luna, Blair insisted we go for drinkies, and drinkies we had." she explained.

Luna stretched and sat down on the mantelpiece. "Light the fire, it's cold tonight." he requested. Ophelia pointed towards the firewood and soot in her fireplace and a single flame appeared from the tip of her finger and floated across the room like a bubble, until it touched the firewood and burst, immediately setting a decent fire going.

"Do you ever not use magic for things now?" Luna asked, jumping down from the mantelpiece and taking a spot in front of the fire. Ophelia reached down and stroked him, he purred. "I like to use my hands for the most important tasks." she said, scratching behind Luna's ears. The fire danced across the ceiling and Ophelia looked down at the easily surrendering Luna before she sensed there was about to be a knock at the door.

Her powers of prognostication were not quite as good as Alice's, you choose to hone different things as a witch, Alice was able to visualise the distant future and have almost snapshots of incoming events relayed to her mind, whereas Blair was unrivalled as an alchemist who could make a concoction out of any combination of things without really trying. Millicent just read a lot of books, her skills were still forming, she was young and naive, if she didn't read it in a book then it didn't exist. Ophelia was just gifted, one of those people who could just do it all, which was why she was so infamous.

There was a knock, Luna jumped to his feet and stared at the door.

Ophelia got up and walked over to the small wooden door, opening it to the cold night air. A young man was standing outside.

"Miss Hemwick?" he asked, nervously.

"The very same." Ophelia replied, a tired look on her face.

"Oh, good. I was wondering if I might... come in." he said with a bit of a weak grin forming on his lips. She didn't need to use her powers of prognostication to know what he was after.

She leaned into the door frame, her large breasts peaking out over the top of her dress. "And what do you intend to do when you're in here?" she asked.

His eyes were fighting a losing battle to make contact with hers. "I... was u-uh wondering if we might..." he began, but before he could finish, Ophelia pulled him in and closed the door behind him. "And what's your name boy?" she asked.

He took a few seconds to recall his name. "It's um, Shaun, Miss, I'm Shaun." he stumbled over his words as his brain performed some prognostications of it's own as he stared at Ophelia's alluring form. From below, Luna watched him with judging eyes. "I don't like the look of him." the cat said.

Ophelia gave a glare towards Luna, only she could hear him. She pointed at him and he vanished from behind Shaun without the local boy even noticing, the cat suddenly reappeared and fell gently onto a pillow in a sunny lounge somewhere. Luna hated being relocated in time and space when he was a third wheel, he cared greatly for Ophelia, even if he knew she was well and capable of taking care of herself, but he did miss her. He sighed and allowed the sun to beat down on his black fur as he went to sleep, at least she put him somewhere warm this time.

Back in her cottage Ophelia instructed Shaun to sit in the large armchair by the fire, she reached behind her and unclipped the clasp on her dress, it falling to reveal her bare breasts and underwear, her large bulge apparent underneath. Shaun's eyes travelled down and were fixated on it.

"So this is what you're really here for, is it Shaun?" she said, running her hands down her body and groping the front of her underwear.

Shaun's mouth opened as he watched her hands caress her bulge. Her words brought his consciousness out of his fantasies for a brief second. "Oh! Yes Miss Hemwick, they say you're.. unique."

Ophelia's bare breasts were illuminated by the fire, she placed her hands on her shoulders and ran them down herself until she reached her groin, she lifted one of her legs and placed it on the arm of the armchair, where Shaun stared at her growing bulge. He felt himself growing, this was incredible, his wife didn't know how to be even as remotely as sexy as Ophelia, he never imagined he'd be here and witness something as arousing as this.

"Come see how unique I am Shaun." she said, pulling down her underwear, he girl dick springing free.

Shaun wasted no time, latching his mouth to her immediately, licking her up and down and kissing her girl dick all over. She smiled, the men in this village fell over themselves to do this, it never failed to amuse her, but she wanted to set an example.

Her sucked her harder and faster, putting more effort into speed than attention, it was barely pleasurable. He reached down to rub his own groin as he went at her, his enthusiasm was commendable but his skill was lacking. She pushed his forehead off of her and grabbed him by his jaw and pushed him back into the chair, his slobber dripping off her dick.

"Well Shaun, you take me for a fool. Thinking you can walk in here and lay with me with your tongue glued to Lord Jacobson's behind, I saw you in the tavern earlier, hiding behind him, you coward." Shaun was shocked and his eyes drifted down to her feet to avoid looking at her.

"Your wife is at home tending to your child and you're here seeking comfort with another woman." Ophelia boomed, the fire seeming to grow larger and redder with her anger. She pointed down at his groin and his dick shrivelled up instantly. He felt it and pulled open his underwear to find his considerably smaller penis.

"My parting gift, now get out. And if you're wife has any sense, she'll leave your pathetic, cheating hide and find someone worthy of her attention." Shaun jumped out of her chair in fear and fumbled with the latch of her front door, tears forming in his eyes as he whimpered.

Ophelia pulled up her underwear and slipped back into her dress as Shaun ran off into the night. Closing the door behind him she leant up against it, this sort of thing was getting tiring, the men of the village wanted her, but they also had to do Jacobson's bidding, and most of them had no idea how to pleasure a girl in the slightest. She closed her eyes and pointed to the bed, Luna reappeared, sleeping. She sat down next to him and patted him, before climbing into bed herself and drifting off to sleep.

A cold winter's morning came the next day, the fire was but embers in the fireplace and Luna had already gone exploring and left Ophelia to sleep, when she awoke there was another banging at the door, she yawned and groggily clambered out of bed to her front door. Upon opening, she was greeted by a familiar looking face and a shorter and much angrier one.

"What did you do to my husband's... parts, Miss Hemwick?!" bellowed Shaun's wife Mary, behind her was a rather sullen Shaun.

"He was here last night and tried to lay with me, so I sent him away with a punishment on your behalf." Ophelia replied, formally.

Mary turned to look at Shaun, his eyes failed to meet hers, she didn't need prognostication to know that what Ophelia had said was true, but to defend what remained of her husband's honour, she pursued the argument further, giving him more than the benefit of the doubt.

"My Shaun would never do a thing like that," she said, Shaun perked up, "he's not a great man but he'd never do that to me." Ophelia knew Mary didn't have conviction in her words and sensed that she was only saying it to convince herself. Shaun was looking quite pleased that Ophelia's evil tricks weren't working on his dedicated wife.

Ophelia sighed and pointed at Shaun's mouth.

"I was here last night and I sucked her dick," he blurted out, his eyes growing wide as he covered his mouth with his hand, "mmhhmmm Ophelia has bigger tits than my wife and I mmmff wish my wife was adventurous in bed!" he yelled through his hands.

"Oh Shaun you horrible little shit! I knew you were here last night, you got what you deserved! On second thought, I'd have made it smaller. My father was right about you, you're a good-for-nothing!" Mary yelled, slapping Shaun.

"Mary, since your husband is now lacking, I have some objects that may interest you, free of course to a bereaving woman." Ophelia said, producing a large phallic object.

Shaun was still talking but his hands prevented them from being heard. Mary looked down at the phallic object and blushed, then looked at her pathetic husband. "You know what Miss Hemwick, I will. Thank you, time someone did the right thing for me." she said, reaching down and grabbing the object.

"It works on both men and women Mary, if Shaun is still longing for adventure in the bedroom" Ophelia added with a sly smile.

"Oh, I think he is." Mary said, dragging Shaun off into the marshland mist.

Ophelia shut the door to her home and giggled to herself, maybe she had gone too far with that one, though, based on Mary's response, maybe she hadn't. Luna appeared at a window.

"I heard yelling, is everything okay?" he said, jumping down onto the ground by the remains of the fire. Ophelia smiled and stroked him, "It was Shaun again, I don't think he'll be coming back though, he's had his share." she said, ominously. Luna sighed, "you did something to him didn't you." Ophelia grinned.

"You have to stop doing things like this, that Jacobson guy is going to chase you out of town." Luna warned.

Ophelia got up and looked out the window into the dense mist, "he inherited this land from his father who claims to have bought it, but no one has seen the deed, he's got no right to run anyone from anywhere, I call him 'Lord' to humour him, he seems like an over-entitled stable boy to me." Ophelia said, nodding her head.

There was a second knock at the door, Ophelia rolled her eyes and then sensed a friend through the door. She rushed over and opened it.

"Blair! How's your head?" she said.

Blair didn't appreciate how loud Ophelia said it, but was pleased to see her regardless. "I'm alright love, I brought you some of my special brew." she said, letting herself in.

Blair was a brilliant alchemist, but an accidental one. She'd never studied, she didn't know what she was doing, she just had a knack. She thought of what she wanted to make and added some things to a bowl and heated it and there it was. Her 'Special Brew' was a refreshing beverage that worked on seemingly anything, revitalising things on the verge of death or invigorating the tired.

Ophelia smiled and sat down with her. "I hear you've been messing with the local boys again m'dear," she turned to look at Luna, "Luna, looking fit as a fiddle my good sir." she added.

Luna stretched and jumped on to her lap. "You've got the softest lap Blair." he said.

"What did he say?" asked Blair, Ophelia looked disapprovingly at Luna and replied; "he said it's good to see you too."

"Yeah, last night one of Jacobson's boys came around in the hopes of bedding me." Ophelia stated.

Blair let out a shuddering laugh, like a car being started. "Which one was it, was it Harold? I bet it was him, he's an annoying little pervert that one." she said, her face turning to a scowl.

"It was Shaun." Ophelia replied.

"Shaun?! Mary's husband?! Oh now that's just shameful, didn't they just have a baby too? And he's over here whilst she takes care of it. Sickening, I hope you set him straight." Blair added, pointing a finger of disapproval.

Luna was having a hard time relaxing in Blair's lap, she was too animated for him. "Oh don't worry, he got what's coming to him, and he'll probably be getting a lot of more of it later." Ophelia said, smiling.

They both laughed, though Blair's laughing ceased first and her face turned to concern, she look Ophelia in the eye which quickly brought an end to her laughing too.

"Ophelia my dear, Alice has been having some concerning visions of late," Blair stated, "she didn't tell you at the time but she's been sensing outrage, malevolence and... fire." she said, giving Luna an anxious little squeeze.

"I think your... altercations with the Lords men have done more damage than we thought. Alice won't talk about it in detail, but Millicent and I know she's just being stubborn," Blair confessed, "anyway, that's all I came to say, here's your tea, just... be careful dear. You've got some talents but the Lord's men aren't going to roll over and take it... well, some will. Heh." she chuckled, getting up and stretching. Luna jumped down, Blair nodded to Ophelia and Ophelia nodded back, she left her flask on the table, seeing herself out. "Goodbye dear." Blair said, closing the door behind herself.

Ophelia sat back in her chair, she had been taunting the lords men a lot of late, but they had been pushing her too. They banned Millicent from the church library last month, no reason for it, they just didn't want 'people like her' in there. Ophelia was used to people treating her different for being transgender, but not for being a witch. It was an occupation as noble as any, if you want your warts removed or something brewed, the local witches would handle it. She was making herself angry thinking about it. But something that scared her a little was Alice's prediction of fire, nothing good ever came from a fire prediction, it was usually either rebirth or death and rebirth usually followed death. She turned and looked at the flames crackling in her fireplace, what did it mean?

*

In a cold and dusty storeroom Lord Jacobson looked out the window to the marshland behind his manor. Clouds of grey combined with the mist and water to make it seem like an endless void. Jacobson's manor was located near the shore, overlooking the lake. In the summer it was beautiful, but in late autumn it was empty and barren, he sighed heavily to himself. His wife sat in an armchair by the fire reading a book, his sigh caused her to look up at him, his fist clenched as he stared eagerly out the window. She sighed too, her face was always sour whenever she thought of her husband, a self-obsessed man with the personality of dishwater. She always told herself that had their marriage been voluntary on her part then she would have voluntarily left him by now, she despised him and he probably didn't even know it.

chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers