Trans Witch Ophelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers

Jacobson's teeth ground together, he wouldn't be made a fool of again. His father never had to deal with this kind of thing when he ruled the land, his father had respect. What respect did the witches have? Horrible wenches, playing immature tricks on tavern boys and the locals STILL flock to them when they needed a tincture.

He gritted his teeth, staring into the endless grey. Then suddenly a figure emerged from the mist. "Finally!" Jacobson yelled, storming out the storeroom door and onto the marshland to greet the figure.

"You're finally here. I've been waiting hours." Jacobson said to the hooded figure.

Underneath the black cloak that covered their face with dark shadow, a grin appeared.

*

A whispery quiet interrupted by the crackling of fire fell over Ophelia's house. She was loading up her satchel to do her rounds, various glass bottles of differing sizes with colourful liquids inside were placed carefully one by one. The local's required potions quite often, but most of them went straight to Blair, seeing that she was the best at it, but if you couldn't make it to her Ophelia would come to you.

"Are you leaving again?" asked Luna, yawning as he curled up by the fire. Ophelia nodded. "Can you get me some more milk?" he asked again.

Ophelia's face dropped, then perked back up with an evil smile. She pointed at Luna and he disappeared. "That should help... that lazy cat." she said to herself, closing the door behind her and heading out to the moors.

The day was uneventful and time was marching on, sunset would be arriving soon, she realised that she needed to deliver the last few bottles before the hour became unsociable. The last house was near the lakeside, not far from where Jacobson lived. She didn't like delivering into his home territory, but that's where the customer was. The house was ramshackle, sitting on the lakeside it was constructed of old ships and boats, different fishing paraphernalia was strewn about the shoreline. She hadn't visited this area before and there was an ominous feeling to the place, but the failing light and proximity to Jacobson's place was probably the cause she thought.

Knocking on the door, she was met by a little old lady, a weak smile formed on her face upon seeing Ophelia.

"Ah, evening dear, did Blair send you?" she asked. Ophelia nodded. "Evelyn?" she asked back.

The old lady nodded and Ophelia checked in her bag and produced a murky green bottle with a black liquid inside, she handed it to Evelyn and the old lady's smile widened.

"I...Thank you dear. I-I'm sorry." she confessed.

Ophelia felt something move behind her, she turned around and a group of men walked out from the treeline. She turned back and whispered "Did they blackmail you Evelyn?".

She responded with a quivering voice, tears forming in her eyes. "...t-they have my son." she stuttered.

"And we'll have you too Miss Hemwick." said one of the men, lustfully.

Ophelia smiled, "You couldn't handle me." she said, the man grinned and they all made a move on her. She braced herself as they charged her, the first man to her tried to tackle her but she slammed the satchel of remaining potions on his head, the glass shattered and various concoctions poured onto his head, burning off his hair, then growing a flower on top of his head, before setting it on fire. He screamed and ran into the forest patting his head to extinguish the flames. The other men were hesitant, but another one made a run for her, she pointed at him and he vanished. "Sorry about that, Luna" she said under her breath.

Luna had been teleported to a local farm and had spent the afternoon sneaking milk out of the collection buckets, he knew why he was here and was extremely pleased with how this panned out. He was lazing near one of the grazing cows when suddenly a man fell out of the air and landed on a fence, his back striking the wooden post, he grunted in pain and fell onto his front. This was clearly Ophelia's doing.

Evelyn looked on, her fist clenched, "Teach those troublemakers a lesson!" she blurted out. Two more men ran at Ophelia, she pointed at the first and his footsteps slowed as he fell to his knees, orgasming unexpectedly, the second grabbed her side and the other men saw it as an opportunity to rush her too. She tried to push him off but he was stronger than her. The last two tried to grab her too, but she kicked one of them in the balls in the struggle and managed to point at the other's legs causing one to suddenly go numb, sending him straight to the floor.

The man grappling her from behind suddenly struck her on the back of the head and she blacked out. Evelyn's fist fell limp as she watched Ophelia pass out, "You sickening bastards!" she yelled. "You keep this up and your son is going to go for a swim you old hag!" yelled one of the men rubbing his numb leg. Evelyn shut the door on him, falling to the floor and crying inside her lonely home.

*

Millicent arrived at Ophelia's cottage near sundown and knocked on the door, there wasn't a light on inside. She sighed, maybe Ophelia had forgotten, but maybe she was... busy. Millicent was always the girl chosen last, she preferred her books, but when it came to exploring things you couldn't in a library, she'd done all the research but none of the field testing. She waited a few seconds and then snuck around to the bedroom window to see if she could see anything inside. Her mind was wandering, 'oh what it would be like to take a stable boy for a ride' she thought as she pressed her ear up to the glass. Drat, empty. She came back round to the front door and decided to wait.

Ophelia really had it all, the large breasts, the figure, her... special parts. It was enough to make a girl jealous, the boys all preferred her but Millicent was younger and curvier, why didn't the boys lust after her? Maybe she lacked experience and it was just that obvious.

As she stared up at the stars she noticed a hooded figure in a shawl storming up to the cottage, they were on a mission, striding powerfully over the marshland. Whoever it was, was significantly shorter than Ophelia.

"Oh... hello there." Millicent said with a big smile.

"Ah, Miss Millicent... is Ophelia about I've uh... got a problem with something she gave me." said the figure, pulling back her shawl to reveal Mary, Shaun's wife.

"Oh? What's the problem, Ophelia isn't here right now but I'm sure I can help." she replied with a forced smile, she hoped she could help, but if Ophelia was involved she was started to get concerned that it might be beyond her expertise.

"...Yes, well, my husband Shaun... he, um. How do I say it?" she asked, looking up at the stars for guidance, "...He needs uh, well, we need... help with an item, that uh, doesn't fit.".

Millicent was confused, "Did she give you an improper growing spell?" she politely asked.

"No... it's... oh gods," Mary took in a deep breath, "Miss Ophelia shrunk my husband's cock after he tried cheating on me and gave me a toy to use, and she suggested that I try it on my husband, but we can't get it to fit." Mary closed her eyes waiting for the response.

Millicent's eyes grew wide as she processed all this information. She shook her head as if to wake herself up. She thought long and hard about how to respond, she was a witch after all and had to help though, she took in a short breath of determination. "Ah, okay, well, lead the way. I'll see what I can do." she replied.

"Thank you Millicent, just, you know, don't tell anyone else about this, it's very embarrassing." she admitted as the two entered the forest along the moors. Millicent nodded, this was indeed embarrassing.

*

Ophelia woke up tied to a bed, she had been stripped of most her clothes and was gagged. She was in a luxurious bedroom, fine tapestries covered the walls and a fire was lit in the grand fireplace, this was a fancy establishment.

She thought about teleportation, but it didn't work on herself, with great effort, she managed to angle her finger at the gag, causing it to vanish. She breathed heavily now her mouth was free, her jaw was sore, which meant she'd been gagged for a long time. Through a gap in the window she could see it was dark outside. Millicent was coming round this evening, she'd know there was trouble when Ophelia wouldn't be there.

The door creaked open, and a hooded man walked in. He stood at the bedside and pulled a gloved hand from his cloak, sliding it along her thigh.

"You're going to need to start offering money if you want to be touched back in a way that won't hurt." Ophelia said threateningly.

"Jacobson offered a lot of money to get you here, I have the old crone's son. He's tied up at the library, which is going to be going up in smoke soon." came a cold, calm voice from under the hood.

Ophelia was stunned.

"If you don't leave town, then the people of this Turtle End will suffer, and they will continue to suffer until there's no witches left." he said, walking towards the door. "I'll be back to release you later, I've got sparks to ignite." The door closed.

"Oh shit." Ophelia said to herself, this was way beyond what she was expecting, she had to get out of here and do something.

The door creaked again, Ophelia looked up and saw the familiar face of Lord Jacobson's wife peaking around the corner.

"Oh." she said, looking down at the bound witch on the bed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here." she said, pulling the door closed.

"Wait!" whispered Ophelia as loud as possible without alerting anyone else. The door paused and Jacobson's wife leant around it. "Let me go, please. He's going to burn down the library and someone's trapped inside!"

"...My name is Regina, I-I'm a prisoner here." she meekly replied.

"Regina, let me go and we can get out of this place together." Ophelia said, pleading into Regina's eyes.

Jacobson's wife walked around the bed slowly and saw Ophelia's hands bound over her head and her feet tied to the bedposts, her gaze continued up her thighs to her bulge. "Oh my, it's true." she said, reaching down to run her fingers along the bulge.

Ophelia was struggling to maintain composure, things were stirring. "Regina, this is not the time." she said, but Regina wasn't listening, her fingers reached the hem of Ophelia's underwear and pulled them down in time for her girl dick to spring free. Regina's eyes sparkled as she looked down at it, she'd never seen anything like this before, and on someone so pretty.

"My lady, forgive me!" Regina gasped, as she reached for the clasp to her dress, she gave it a tug and it fell to the floor, her underwear was revealing to say the least. This didn't help things in the slightest, Regina was an astoundingly beautiful woman, her long auburn hair and pert form left Ophelia throbbing.

Regina climbed onto the bed and on top of Ophelia, only a thin stretch of lacy fabric between the two. Regina looked into her eyes. "I've always lusted for women, I know it's wrong. But I have this desire and it can't be quelled, I've been prisoner here for so long to that horrible man, I never wished to wed..." a tear formed in the corner of her eye as she reached up to her hair and pulled out the clip which contained a blade, reached up she undid Ophelia's restraints, her hands were now free.

Immediately she embraced Regina, which caused her to sink into Ophelia's chest and begin sobbing. "I'm sorry for what my husband has done, but I fear my punishment will never end." she confessed. "There's no forgiveness for what that man has done, and there will be consequences." Ophelia said, hugging Regina. "There's nothing wrong with women laying with women." explained Ophelia, her words comforting Regina, she awkwardly shuffled underneath her and the throbbing only worsened with the feeling of Regina pressing against her.

"Oh my," said Regina, feeling it digging in, she wiped the tears from her eyes and sat up, Ophelia's girl dick pressing hard against her underwear. The two locked eyes, breaking the gaze for only a few seconds to scan each other up and down, then suddenly Regina reached down and pulled her underwear to one side, and she slid down onto Ophelia. They both moaned in pleasure as they joined, "My word! I've never... felt something so... large." Regina exclaimed as she started to grind herself against Ophelia.

"It feels so wrong!" she almost screamed as Ophelia reached up and put her hand over her mouth. But it was too late, the sound of footsteps climbing the stairs were coming from outside. Regina froze, then turned around and used her bladed hair clip on Ophelia's feet. She dismounted and bent over to allow Ophelia to get up, at the same time Lord Jacobson appeared at the door.

As he entered the room he caught the sight of Ophelia, standing free, her girl dick glistening in the candle light, his wife exposed and his imagination effortlessly connected the dots.

He roared with anger, slamming his fist against the door. "Will you EVER stop defiling all that I own you evil wench!"

"She's not your property!" yelled Ophelia, pointing at his groin, Jacobson's face screwed up as he ejaculated unexpectedly, dropping to his knee's and clawing at the two girls as they both ran past him down the corridor.

"There's horses outside!" Regina said as the two girls ran down the stairs to the back door in their underwear, the cold night air was tough on their skin, Regina elegantly jumped onto a shining black horse and Ophelia jumped on too, putting her arms around Regina's waist.

"Guards!" came a voice from behind them, Jacobson bellowed from his doorway.

There was a crashing as several men came bursting from the stable doors, Ophelia pointed at the rope that held the horses and the noise startled them, running off into the night, she giggled and smiled back at Jacobson as the two girls disappeared into the forest.

*

When they arrived Mary quickly pulled Millicent in and shut the door behind her. A few candle lit a dim homestead, there were clothes strewn on the floor as if they'd been discarded in a rush. "Did she give you something to use?" came Shaun's voice from another room, Mary winced her eyes in shame. "Well, no my love, she wasn't there but..." she began, "But I need it in me now!" Shaun interrupted. Mary's pride was in tatters, but Millicent smiled encouragingly even though she was also dreading the sight that was waiting for her around the corner.

"..I brought Millicent with me instead dear." Mary stated, calmly after gathering all her strength.

"Oh." came Shaun's voice, along with the frantic sound of dressing.

Millicent was still forcing a smile and decided this situation was already at rock bottom and she might as well get it over as fast as possible. "So, where that... item... needs to fit... is in your husband?" she asked, as politely as possible, whilst still trying to comprehend things well beyond what the library taught.

Mary removed her shawl to reveal she was in her underwear underneath and around her hips was a harness with a very... phallic object protruding from her crotch.

"You... are wearing it." Millicent stated, unable to tear her eyes away from the device.

Mary nodded, Millicent was stunned how she didn't see this sticking out of the shawl, considering it's size.

"Ah, yes, I see why this... might struggle to fit." she said quietly as Shaun stepped into the room.

"Oh hello there Millicent, um, this isn't what it looks like, what we're doing is-" he began, but Mary was looking at the way his eyes trailed down Millicent's body to her breasts. She seethed, even after all this, his eyes still wandered.

"Shaun you coward, get over that table now!" She spat, storming over to him and pushing him over the kitchen table, she tugged at the shorts he had thrown on in a hurry to reveal his bare behind, dangling between his legs was an abnormally small penis, roughly an inch long, it was definitely hard as well.

Millicent turned away, blushing, this was really not her thing, should she even be witness to this? What had Ophelia done to this man? She closed her eyes and thought to herself that this is no more embarrassing than examining a boil, she turned back around as Mary's strap on rubbed against Shaun's cheeks.

"Millicent dear, do you have anything that would allow my toy here into my pathetic husband?" she said, pushing Shaun's head down onto the kitchen table.

Gathering all her determination she walked around to get a better view and looked at the size of the toy and the smallness of the hole. Maybe some kind of lubricant would allow this? She thought back to her books and then onto to her trials with alchemy she had with Blair, she knew what she wanted, and as long as she knew, she could make it.

She nodded firmly to Mary and walked over to the kitchen and began grabbing ingredients, things that didn't seem logical, but she simply knew she wanted, a little of this and a little of that, she put it into a pot and put it down on the open flame. Within seconds it boiled and she removed a cup from the pot. Millicent examined the liquid carefully, it was slimy for sure, she put a little on one hand and a little on the other and put her hands together, sliding the two with very little effort. She beamed at this achievement, she'd done it!

She turned around to Mary and handed her the cup. Mary took some and applied it liberally to the strap-on in a suggestive way that brought up feelings in Millicent that she struggled to contain. That toy did look like fun.

Suddenly Mary pushed Shaun back over the table and the tip of the strap on was on his tight hole, but with a little time and some surprisingly gentle movements despite Mary's anger, the toy was inside him with a shriek.

Millicent looked on as Mary thrust the strap-on deep into Shaun, if this was helping the people than her faith was starting to waiver, but she smiled weakly, her eyes fixed on the strap on going in and out. Shaun grunted and Mary smiled with evil delight.

"Ah, well I see you two have it sorted, I'll uh, leave you to it yeah?" Millicent said, edging towards the door.

"Thanks Millicent, works a charm, Shaun's going to be a good boy from now on, isn't that right Shaun?" Mary asked, in a tone that Millicent had never heard before. Shaun grunted in agreement.

Millicent let herself out and leaned up against the door outside, 'that was unbearable', she thought as she realised the sound of grunting was still audible through the door.

At that moment Alice strode round the corner with Blair following her. "Millicent! I had a prognostication, Ophelia's at the library and she's in trouble! We need to get there fast!" she barked, Millicent nodded and they walked off together.

"How did you know I was here?" she asked, shyly.

As they marched through the woods, without even taking a pause Alice explained; "I foresaw you'd be helping Mary with that strap-on." Millicent blushed.

Blair jeered, the sound of grunting was still audible to all three of them, Millicent felt her world melting around her, the heat of her face from embarrassment could fry an egg.

*

"Ophelia... I'm scared," came the whimpering voice of Regina as she guided the horse through the forest, "what if he finds me? I can't go back to him..." she sobbed.

Ophelia squeezed her tight and said; "He won't be coming back for you."

The forest flew by as the two hurtled through the cold air, only their combined warmth making the journey tolerable, then between the tree's tiny orange dots appeared that turned into glowing orbs as they grew closer. Several men were storming through the forest carrying torches.

"They must be the ones trying to burn the library!" Yelled Regina as the sped past them. Ophelia looked back, a cloaked man lead the group, he reached into his cloak and produced something too dark to see, he suddenly threw something forwards. A rope hurled from his cloak neatly wrapped around Ophelia's foot, dragging her off the horse.

chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers