Trans Witch Ophelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ophelia!" bawled Regina, tugging the horses reins to turn it around.

Ophelia was winded, she reached down in the wet grass and pulled at the rope, she got up and looked around. A cold voice seem to echo between the tree's. "Head for the library men, I'll take care of this horrible creature." The flames of nearby torches collectively changed direction, heading out of sight.

Emerging from behind the treeline the cloaked man appeared and although she couldn't see him, she knew he was smiling under that hood. "So, you seduced Jacobson's wife and she set you free? Devious." he said, reaching into his cloak again. He pulled out an extendable spear, wielding it two handed he performed several fast manoeuvrers with it, flourishing it impressively.

"You men are all the same, all bark and no bite." she said, pointing at his groin. An involuntary ejaculation sent ripples through him, unable to continue flourishing the spear he dropped it and leant up next to a tree, since his britches were now soaked with semen. "D-disgusting... creature." he stammered as Ophelia walked over to him, she pulled back his hood to reveal a bald man with one eye, she'd seen his face before in witch hunting posters advertising his services.

"The famous witch hunter. How pathetic." she said, punching him in the face. He fell backwards, smacking the back of his head against a tree and falling over into the bushes.

"Horray!" yelled Regina as she arrived to the scene. "Let's tie him up and throw him on the back of the horse," said Ophelia, "we still need to stop that library from burning."

After a short journey Ophelia and Regina arrived at the town, with the grumbling witch hunter hog tied on the back of the horse. Regina jumped down and looked up at the library, an orange sparkle reflected in her eye, as she looked through and saw torches already inside the library, full of paper books and wooden chairs and furniture.

"I need to get in there and save Evelyn's son, you stay here with the horses, make sure this wretch doesn't try anything." said Ophelia, kicking the witch hunter in the side, knocking him off the horse and onto the ground with a thud. He groaned in pain.

"Ophelia!" came a familiar voice from the other side of the street, Millicent, Alice and Blair hurried across the street to her. "What's going on? Why weren't you at your cottage?" asked Millicent, looking up at the library, smoke billowing from it's windows.

"Jacobson hired a witch hunter, I think they want to turn the town against us by burning the library with Evelyn's son inside." Ophelia explained.

Blair's face went a deep red. "Is this the sack of shit?!" she said, kicking the witch hunter. Ophelia nodded. Blair kicked him again, turning him over. "Well look here, it's the self proclaimed witch hunter from the posters, you don't look so good covered in dirt and bruises."

"I...j-just leave me alone." he pleaded, trying to crawl away. Alice strode over, nudging Blair aside and raising a hand to launch the witch hunter into the air where she suspended him upside down, he screamed wildly and flailed about against forces he didn't understand. A smile formed on Blair's lips. "SHUT UP." commanded Alice, she pulled him close to her until their eyes met. "YOU will leave this town, and if you ever return you'll leave with more than bruises." she waved her other hand and his clothes and restraints caught fire and burnt off of him, he yelped in pain as the fire dissipated and he was left naked. As she released him, he dropped to the ground from his suspension in the air right onto his head. A wind was picking up in a circle around Alice as she bellowed "GET OUT OF OUR TOWN, AND NEVER RETURN", the witch hunter scrambled to his feet and whimpered as he ran off naked into the night.

"Holy shit Alice you're so badass." Ophelia said. Alice turned around just as the fire started, men were flocking from the building. "Blair, you and Millicent get everyone out of here, Ophelia, you and me are going in to get Evelyn's boy out. They all nodded. Regina looked on in awe, she'd never seen anything like that before.

The fire had only just started in the library but it was spreading rapidly, the flames were leaping from book to book and the walls were aflame. The two witches pushed on through the blaze to find a man tied up in the back room. "Don't worry Henry," Alice said, removing his restraints "we'll get you out of here." He was coughing heavily but just about about to walk, he leant on Ophelia's shoulder as they moved back into the main library when the front door slammed shut. A dark figure stood before them, obscured by the heat haze, he walked forward.

"I'm afraid not. You're staying in here, how poetic, witches like you need to be burnt at the stake." said Jacobson, he was brandishing a crossbow. Opehlia froze, no trick she could perform would be faster than a crossbow to cast and he'd notice if she moved her hand to point a finger at him.

"You're sick Jacobson, you'd burn innocent people for what? Your precious image?" mocked Ophelia, the smoke from the room was starting to get thick and the heat was unreal. Henry coughed and Ophelia noticed the weight was falling on her, since the smoke was getting to Alice too. If he didn't move they'd all die in here.

"There's more than just books in this library, my father never left me the deeds to his manor, the rotten scoundrel never left me anything, and the documents to prove it are right here... or they were. They're ash now, like you will be soon too." he pointed the crossbow at Ophelia.

"You despicable mongrel, the people will find out, they'll know we didn't start this fire if we die inside it!" Alice yelled.

The flames reached up to the ceiling, breaking off a wooden beam that collapsed through a table, spreading more fire. Ophelia looked around desperately at anything she could do that would help, but nothing came.

"I finally get the last laugh." said Jacobson, a maniacal grin spread across his face as he lined up the shot to Ophelia's head.

Suddenly the sound of hooves could be heard in the distance, getting louder and louder until Jacobson turned around just in time to see Regina smash through the library door on the back of the horse, the door shattered over Jacobson and the horse kicked him back into the flames as it reared up. He flailed and a bookcase fell on top of him, pinning him down in the fire.

"I'm not your property any more, may the fire cleanse your wicked soul!" yelled Regina as she dismounted the horse. The horse turned in fear and ran out the door, Jacobson tried to push the bookcase off but the flames fully engulfed him and his pained screams were slowly lost in the roar of the fire.

The building started to collapse as the three girls and Henry escaped outside, townspeople gathered round to watch the fire. The building went up fast, leaving torrents of smoke covering the moon up in the dark night sky. The three survivors sat outside and watched on as the building burned.

The crowd murmured to each other, watching hopelessly as the flames consumed the library. After catching her breath, Alice stood up and turned to the crowd. "I'm sorry, people of Turtle End, but Lord Jacobson is dead. We encountered him inside, he was going to kill Evelyn's son Henry here, and blame the fire and Henry's death on us," the crowd gasped, there was a ruckus, despite being generally disliked, Jacobson was the only Lord they'd known. Many were outraged, considering the taxes he'd laid on them. "He never owned that manor in the marshes and he was never a Lord." Alice turned to Ophelia, who was hugging Regina and continued. "Jacobson was not a good man as we all know, and perhaps he didn't deserve to die this way. We're sorry for this loss, but his fate was his own." The few of Jacobson's men that lingered in the crowd started muttering to themselves.

"He had no deeds, no title, no honour and he died a scoundrels death. Shame on all of you who followed along in his evil scheme." she continued. The crowd was now looking around at each other, this was clearly going to divide a lot of people.

Regina rushed over to Ophelia and embraced her tightly. "H-he's dead." Regina whispered. Ophelia was still coughing, but held her back weakly, "You did the right thing, he was an evil man.".

Tears were forming in Regina's eyes, but at least she was free.

*

Ophelia stretched her arms and yawned as the sunlight reflected off the lake surface, the clouds of smoke from the ashes of the library still marked the skyline. In the last day or so since the fire, things were looking up, the taxes had ceased for now which put a lot of the town at ease, a funeral was going to be done in the next few days for Jacobson, but the turnout was expected to be low. Millicent was spending an abnormal amount of time asking more adult oriented questions than ever before, not that all of the witches didn't know what went down in Mary's house that evening, luckily for the couple, their sexual deviancy was overshadowed by Jacobson's deception. Henry had been returned to his mother Evelyn and was resting in their home, as he recovered from smoke inhalation. And Ophelia was pleased, the grip on the land was over, witches were free to be witches and she had a new home. The manor was an ornate place, but since the Jacobson line was now deceased, ownership passed over to a certain wife of his.

Regina lay naked on the bed, she ran her hands along her thigh, Ophelia was standing naked by the window. "Miss witch, I have the need of your talents again..." Regina said seductively. Ophelia turned around and smirked. "We just finished Lady Regina, how much attention does one girl need?" she replied.

Regina rolled over and presented her peachy behind. "Why? Are you unable to provide?" she teased, whilst she knew Ophelia couldn't see her expression, she was containing a smirk of her own.

Ophelia walked over to the bed and gave Regina's behind a firm slap, Regina shrieked and giggled. "How dare you strike a lady!" she said as Ophelia climbed onto the bed and moved on top of her. "What are you going to do about it, your ladyship?" Ophelia asked, Regina was too distracted by the feeling of something hard rubbing against her thigh, her eyes trailed away from Ophelia's gaze and to the large, offending item.

"That's what I thought, nothing." replied Ophelia, angling her dick into Regina, who let out a long, pleasured moan in response. Regina smiled heavily and threw her head back onto the lavish pillows. Ophelia took the opportunity to run her hands up Regina's breasts as she started to fuck her, when her thumbs ran over Regina's nipples, they sent a little shockwave up her. Regina moaned and moved her hands along Ophelia's sides and down to her ass, putting her hands on both cheeks to pull her deeper into her.

Ophelia smiled, shocked that Regina would consider doing such a thing, no innocent lady was she after all. She tried harder to pump Regina, leaning down to kiss her, starting at her lips and then moving down her neck. Regina's grasp on Ophelia's ass grew weak as the feeling overtook her, she shrieked and let out a loud moan into Ophelia's ear, who pulled back and out of Regina. She grasped her dick and furiously jerked it up and down until it shot cum across the bed, sprinkling Regina who revelled in the spray.

"Now we really need to get washed, you dirty witch." said Regina, scooping up a drop of cum off of her breast with her finger. Ophelia leant down and licked it off, to Regina's shock. Ophelia shrugged and smiled.

Underneath the bed Luna sighed, he would be sleeping in the kitchen tonight, or not at all if these two kept at it like this.