All Comments on 'Transcend'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
I loved it dearly.

An excellent and beautiful story. Written from a woman's point of view, which made it all the more appealing. Thank you for the wonderful read.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Interesting take on it!

This position you take not only could happen this way, but it happens in more normal relationships than you can imagine and not just from the woman's point of view but from the man's. That forlonging feeling of emptiness/fullfillment after the sex is bothersome in the man as well if the female is not quite willing to give herself tottaly emotionly over to the relationship.

This had a really good insight to a real relationship.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sucks

This may be a reality but it's not really an erotic story. Maybe belongs in the non-consent or fetish category. Incest stories should be among truly loving family members.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Sad love affair

A one sided love affair is sad. She loves him and he doesn't feel the same love for her,yet she gives herself to him unselfishly.

Well written and well projected storyline.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sad but reality. I can't help but hope she finds someone who will truly be able to love her fully.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Sad...Lovely

'Came across this story in the Randoms, and feel a need to comment. Beautifully written tale of a hapless and hopeless love - hapless, because, except for the normal sibling love, the brother does not fully return his sister's feelings - hopeless unless the brother somehow realizes what he has in his sister: a pure devotion that he will likely never find anywhere else during this life. Very sad, but very real, and even in "normal" relationships, it happens all too often. A small gem of a story. Thank you, WFEATHER.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous