All Comments on 'Transcendent Ch. 02'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent chapter and very well written as always. I always enjoy reading your stories because they aren’t just good wholesome family entertainment 🤥 but you have an excellent talent for descriptively writing that manages to do so much more than just point out what is happening but to take it to another level with little things that I wouldn’t have thought of and yet it manages to put things into an even more exciting moment and situation. You do it so well in Enslaved by Sorority Sluts and almost all your works. You put out quite a bit of content and always seem to be working on your next big multi chapter piece of literature which is always looked forward to. My only complaint is that it is difficult to wait 12+ months for a next story chapter. It gets somewhat difficult to remember if this was something I started reading at some point or is this something I never heard of and whiles I do enjoy going back to reread the story again, it can becoming trying at times. I guess that is more my problem than yours but I couldn’t just heap on the praise without knocking you down a peg to keep you from getting a swelled head 🤯. Keep up the great work but enjoy life as well. Take care and Thanks for the superb stories.

J.D.

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi JD,

Thank you for the kind words!

In regards to the waiting, I certainly understand your frustration. It's difficult writing this many series at once, but at the moment it's necessary. Most of my writing income is derived from commissions, so I write chapters of these series in rotation. Some are 100% my vision and others are the fantasies of generous supporters that I'm bringing to life.

I hope, in the future, to work on only one, two or maybe three series at a time instead of the many I do now. That should be possible once I have a fair number of e-books published and don't have to rely on commissions as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 chapters...like a good book, they leave me wanting for more! The combination of suspense, horror, and Femdom keep me enthralled. Your story makes me want to live in the dream you created and just keep going....knowing it will lead me down paths only my subconsious can take me. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to Sean's "future"! Best wishes, slavejaye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES