Transcendent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing down the aisle, Sean's hopes were dashed again. The second man he passed was standing by a washing machine. He was dressed in a pink tutu with matching panties and leggings. The short, slender young guy sported a pink headband with cat ears. Additionally, he had a pink rubber ball-gag strapped in his mouth; shiny with spittle. Sean offered him a nod as he walked by. The femboy bottom nodded back before turning away with quickly reddening cheeks.

Delilah told him their clothes would be waiting in the back left of the shop. As Sean closed in, he was pleased to see one man who's mouth wasn't impeded by any bondage toys. He was a tall, strapping gentleman with thick blonde hair and a day or two's worth of stubble on his face and neck. He was dressed in leather clothes similar to Sean's; standing with arms crossed as he waited for a dryer to finish its job.

"Hi there" Sean said as he walked by him.

The man turned and pleasant surprise lit up his features. "Oh, hey! Someone who can talk! That's a nice change. I'm Glen." He held out his hand eagerly.

"Sean" he responded with a nod as he shook the blonde's hand. He lifted the support strap off his shoulders and set the heavy duffel bag in one of the waiting chairs.

"You new around here?"

"Not completely. I've been here at least a couple weeks. Maybe a month? It's hard to know for sure" Sean answered with a contemplative look. "How about you?"

"A few months, best I can tell."

Sean looked over the last few dryer units until he found the one with their clothes in it. It was mostly Delilah's stuff, of course. Aside from the undergarments, she rarely let him wear anything but his leather gear. Most of Sean's clothes were cleaned with spray polish and liquid conditioner, not soap and water. He opened the metal portal and began withdrawing clothes from it. He folded the articles one by one and packed them into the duffel as he talked with his leather clad contemporary.

"You have to wonder how a place like this operates in a town that's so depressed. Someone has to be doing maintenance on these machines, right?"

"I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to figure out how this place works" Glen shot back. "It'll drive you mad."

"You're probably right" Sean acknowledged with a chuckle. "Any tips for someone relatively new?"

"Yeah. Don't go up town unless you want to die."

"Up town?" Sean asked, his interest piquing. "What's there?"

"I have no idea. My one attempt to find out almost got me killed."

"....Stalker?" Sean asked hesitantly.

"Yeah" the man answered with a grim nod. Sean could tell he wasn't interested in going into details.

"What prompted you to try?"

"I met a real hottie in town one day. Said things were nicer on the north side. Told me I should meet her there. I don't know if that's for me, though. I feel pretty at home here. Doubt I'll try again."

"Can't say I blame you" Sean responded as he packed the last few folded items into his bag. "Anything else I should know?"

"Be good to your Domme" Glen spoke thoughtfully. "It may seem like she rules the world, but she only rules yours. In many ways, they're still figuring it out. Discovering themselves, just like us."

"Jesus, Glen! That's almost as heavy as my bag. I wasn't expecting life lessons at the laundromat. But thanks."

The sturdy blonde laughed heartily. "No problem. I'm just glad to have someone to talk to for a change. You heading out?"

"Yup" Sean replied as he slung the now weightier duffel over his shoulder. "Mistress is taking me to some big event tonight, so I gotta get moving. Otherwise, I'd love to chat more."

"It was nice to meet you. Be careful out there."

"You too. See ya around."

They shook hands again and Sean headed for the exit. He passed the gagged ballerina and the bookworm gimp without eye contact and exited onto the street. Sean looked up at the graying sky as thick cloud cover rolled in. The first wisps of light mist could be seen forming up and down the litter strewn road.

Sean shouldered his bag and took off at a quick march. As the town grew more ominous, he considered double-timing it home.

* * * * *

Kiera slammed the accelerator on the cherry red Porsche 968. The already speeding vehicle surged ahead, its engine roaring as they cruised into the blackness. The high beams revealed road debris that crunched under its wheels. Shrouds of mist materialized in the bright light and blew apart in their wake. High tempo drum snares and thumping electronica beats pounded through the sport car's speakers as trance music flooded the interior.

It was the nicest car Sean had seen since coming to Chrysalis, but like everything else, it wasn't exactly in prime condition. The bright red chassis was marred with lines and patches of brown rust all over. The passenger side mirror was shattered and the front bumper was hanging on by wire and duct tape. Still, the 90's classic was in good enough condition to push a hundred miles an hour down a desolate city street.

Sean's heat rate ticked up as they rocketed down the boulevard at blistering speed. He would've grabbed the safety handle if there was one, but he and Kiera's slave were packed into the small backseat space of the sleek racer. Kiera bobbed her head in time with the beat as she drove. She'd dyed her hair black with streaks of neon green for the party. Her voluminous locks were done up in two thick pigtails. She was decked out in a combination of leather fetish gear and goth chick accessories.

Delilah turned in the passenger seat and checked on him. She grinned, evidently amused by Sean's discomfort. She looked stunning in the red rubber corset she'd chosen for the occasion. It was matched by long, red latex gloves that traced her arms from fingertips all the way to mid-bicep.

Everything above her rubber-hugged cleavage was bare aside from the two glossy shoulder straps that held the decadent outfit up. The top of her creamy thighs were also visible, traced only by latex garters that connected to the top of her long, tight, red thigh-high boots. She was a gleaming Goddess and Sean felt honored to wear her collar and be led around on a leash by such an exquisite beauty.

The young man sitting next to him was named Dan. He was almost naked apart from the leather speedo at his waist and the thick hood locked around his face. The latter garment meant that Sean couldn't tell what he looked like beyond his height and medium build. Curious about how much he knew, Sean leaned over and spoke above the engine's roar.

"You been to this club before?"

"Yeah, a few times. Place is wild!"

"Cool. This'll be my first."

"Oh really? You're in for a treat, friend!"

Out of the corner of his eye, glowing neon blazed into being on the horizon. Sean turned and got his first look at the club in the distance. The flashing lights, obscure at first, grew more decipherable as the seconds wore on and they drew closer. By the time the vehicle slowed so they could pull into its massive parking lot, the building's features were clear.

The marquee sign at the front of the massive club featured the words BALL BUSTER in bright-yellow, neon lettering. To the left side of the club's name was a a pair of testicles outlined in bright orange being repeatedly smashed by a fist from one side and a boot from the other. On the right side of the sign, the blue outline of a gimp slave's face showed his mouth opening and closing periodically; ostensibly in pleasure and pain.

Jets of flame shot out every few seconds on either side of the neon display. Likewise, smaller spurts of fire traced the front of the building and led up the steps to the giant dual-door entrance to the club. Sean's eyes grew wider the closer they got. It was, by far, the most impressive thing he'd seen in his time here. If there was one thing he could say for Chrysalis, it's that it never stopped surprising him.

As they pulled closer to the building, they passed groups of club goers who were standing outside and getting an early start on the fun. Dozens of Mistresses were drinking and chatting away, their leashed submissives standing nearby or waiting on hands and knees below.

A group of leather Dommes on motorcycles cruised past the car as Kiera looked for a good parking spot. Many had men riding bitch on the backseat of their bikes. The women hooted and hollered as they revved their engines and collectively pulled into the area reserved for bikers.

The scene was a feast for eyes and ears the likes of which Sean had never witnessed. Kiera killed the music as they pulled into their parking spot. In the silence of the car, Sean could already hear industrial rock blaring from the club in the background. If the inside was half as crazy as the exterior, this was going to be an insane night indeed.

Kiera and Delilah exited the car eagerly. They flipped up the front seats and grabbed the leashes of their submissives, pulling them out from the back of the car. Sean stepped out into what looked like the entrance to hell. Yet the sights and sounds promised heaven within to the right kind of man. Delilah flipped her jet black hair to one side and offered him a toothy smile.

"C'mon slut. Tonight we're gonna really cut loose!"

Kiera and Delilah led the way as the four of them strolled toward the entrance. The Femdom duo waved and said hello to random friends along the way. The women complimented each other on their outfits and made lewd comments about the collared bitch boys in tow. As they grew closer to the gates, the fire was no longer just a visual spectacle. Sean could feel heat blasting at his side, threatening to singe his leather clothing if he got too close.

They walked through the front gates and directly into medieval settings. The lobby was fashioned after a castle dungeon, complete with jail cells, whipping posts and steel bondage rings lining the walls. A muscular giant of a woman in black leather eyed them and waved them through as soon as she recognized Delilah and Kiera. Sean's gaze was fixed to her as they strode past. She had to be almost seven feet tall.

As they proceeded further in, they came to a latex gimp strapped into a metal spanking bench. There was a big sign overhead that read: BIRTHDAY BOY! FLOG AWAY! There were several toy racks on either side of the bound submissive, available for any woman to use on her way in. Kiera and Delilah didn't skip the opportunity. They both seized a toy of their choosing and took half a dozen wacks at the man's exposed and already reddened bottom.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

The slave groaned and mumbled into his gag as he was pelted with two more rounds of blows. Another security Domme watched nearby, her arms crossed below her leather clad bust. She studied him and made sure the lucky bitch boy was alright to continue. Sean couldn't help but wonder how many spanks he'd already taken tonight and how many more he had to go.

Sean's leash received a fresh tug and he followed Delilah through the entrance to the club's main room. The pounding beats and wail of guitar grew louder the further they ventured in. On the main stage, a punk band was performing. They were an all-female group aside from a chained and gimped-up drummer who grounded their music with his glowing sticks and thumping rubber boot.

Lights flashed and colors swirled as they pushed their way through a mass of sweaty, fetish-clad humanity. The smells of alcohol, perfume, hair spray, latex, leather and perspiration mingled as the increasingly steamy air washed over them. The women on stage screamed and thrashed about as guitars wailed and giant speakers shook the club. Men in various states of undress danced in cages above, all locked into their performative metal housing until their Mistresses came to reclaim them.

The place was some bizarre combination of a modern sex club and feudal castle. The dungeon motif was consistent throughout with bondage furniture, metal leashing poles and wall rings popping up in every direction. There was even a hitching rail near the bar where a number of leather pony boys were tied up, presumably waiting for their Dommes to return.

Kiera said something to Delilah that Sean couldn't hear over the roar of the club. The excited Goth Domina headed off, pulling Dan behind her. Sean watched them stroll into the the throngs of dancing, drinking, writhing club goers until his gaze was pulled away. Delilah tugged his leash until he was staring at his beautiful Mistress in red.

"Let's get some party favors!" she called over the booming Femdom bash.

"Alright!"

They wound their way through the crowd and headed to the bar together. The further they crept into the club, the more raucous the action grew. Sean was astonished to see men bound in wood and metal stockades being strapon-fucked in the open not far from the stage. Others were strapped to bondage horses and were being whipped, paddled and flogged.

"You want a beer or a shot of something?" She asked over the deafening music.

"No. I'm good, thanks!"

"Fine, but you're not getting off that easy! It's time for a new experience!"

Sean grinned sheepishly. "Yes, Mistress!"

Delilah leaned over the bar and asked the tender for something. The man in the body harness and leather cap nodded to her before disappearing briefly. He returned moments later with a small bottle on a metal tray. Delilah took the bottle and thanked him before returning to Sean.

"Ok. Open your mouth and raise your tongue."

As he obeyed, Delilah uncapped the bottle, pulled the dropper out and filled it with liquid. She brought it to his mouth and sprayed the cool substance below his tongue. It had hints of cinnamon, but was otherwise tasteless. Sean smacked his lips as it began to absorb into his body and trickle down his throat.

"That's it. Let it soak in. My turn!"

She refilled the dropper, opened her mouth and dosed herself. Delilah sighed in satisfaction before capping the bottle and pocketing the rest of it.

"Alright! Now for a tour of the club!"

She took hold of his leash again and led him back towards the entrance where stairs led upward on either side. As they started up to the second floor, a mild giddiness overtook Sean. The banter and laughs of the people they passed echoed in his ears. The colors of the environment began to blend together in trippy waves.

Soon they were walking down a long hallway and passing new dungeon areas where various Femdom activities were in full swing. The first was a room full of smother boxes where men lay prone on the ground, each being Queened. The women were garbed in various fetish attire and some wore almost nothing at all. The Dommes laughed as they ground their asses against each man's face and kept them buried in their flesh for as long as they pleased.

"Maybe we'll come back here later" Delilah spoke into his ear. She laughed in a demonic tone and pulled him along. The volume spiked in Sean's ears, startling him. He began perspiring heavily in his leather garments as they continued down the corridor.

The club grew darker the further they proceeded in. Light sources were less frequent and less bright with each dungeon cell they passed. A whipping room was next. Male slaves were chained to walls and each of them had streaks of red cascading down their backs. Some of them bled as they each took their beating from a stern Domina. Wicked laughter and taunting grew more common, the women taking perverse pleasure in the helpless state of the flayed.

Fear crept into Sean's psyche as they continued. The women they passed all turned and looked at him. Their gazes were increasingly severe. Sean looked away from each one, only to find another pair of pupils locked on his. The sound of men screaming in the background became prominent.

They made a left turn and another hallway stretched out before them. Sean gazed into its increasingly dark depths. It seemed to stretch on forever with only faint flickers of gleaming red and orange light illuminating faces down the hall. Sean hesitated and slowed his pace. Delilah yanked on the leash fiercely and scolded him, but she didn't turn around. A reverberating animal gruffness entered her voice.

"MOVE IT, SLUT!!!"

Small pairs of glowing red and yellow dots flickered into being, passing over Delilah's shoulders on either side. Sean became panicked when he realized they were eyes. Women's eyes. And the women studying him with those hellish gazes now sported horns, fangs and blackish webbing along their arms, legs and wagging, forked tails.

One hissed at Sean as he passed and bared her spiked teeth. Sean yelled and pulled back, but Delilah kept him in line, leading him down the hall of gnashing, wailing, writhing, laughing Succubi. She never once turned back to look at him. The walls and floors seemed to be moving now.

The next room they passed was full of slaves in leather and rubber sleep sacks. The demonic women were fucking their mouths and raking at their bound bodies with clawed hands. They turned, one by one, and looked at Sean; their eyes half closed in lust as they throat fucked their slaves. Were those strapons? Sean couldn't discern a harness on any of them in the flickering, faded light.

The groaning, grunting and screams of pleasure and pain grew loudest yet as they came upon a room of men hanging from the ceiling. The metal hooks dug deep into their flesh. The suspended slaves wailed as women with red and purple flesh pierced them with ever more hooks. They added weights to the chains hanging from the slaves nipples and dripped hot wax on their hanging bodies. The tortured men writhed in rattling chains. The laughing of the Dommes grew louder and more harsh in Sean's ears.

His eyes bulged and Sean's fight or flight instinct kicked in. He bolted backward and this time the force was enough to tear the leash from Delilah's hand. He fell on his back and looked up in horror as his beauty in red rubber turned. Her eyes were pools of pure black and she now bore the same hellish features as every other fiendish Domme.

"WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!?" Her admonishment came out as half hiss and half guttural bark.

"I... What is this?!?" Sean asked as he slowly shimmied back on heels and elbows.

Delilah stalked forward. She uttered a sigh as she placed one taloned hand on her hip. "GIVE ME A HAND WITH HIM, GIRLS!"

Before Sean could react, the hands of two dozen women closed in on him from every side. They took hold of his arms, legs, neck, torso and every other part of his body they could latch onto.

"WAIT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH-MMMM!!!!!"

A red hand closed over his mouth and his yells were muffled. Delilah gazed down at him with black eyes as he was lifted off the ground. Sean's vision swam as they continued down the corridor. His sensory experience spiraled into a haze of blurred colors, demonic laughs, hungry gropes and tortured moans as they carried him into the darkness.

* * * * *

*slap slap*

"Hey! You alright?"

Sean opened his eyes halfway. The sting to his cheek was light. His first realization was was being locked to a bondage bench. His wrist and ankle cuffs rattled as he pulled on the bindings. Then he discovered he'd been drooling all over himself. Finally, he turned his head and saw Mistress Delilah. It was the woman he knew, thank god.

"Wha happened?" he asked weakly.

"I think I might've given you too much for a first dose" she admitted as she bent over. "You were having a bad trip. Sorry about that."

"Thaz okay..." he said. Sean flexed his hands as he found his bearings. They were back in the main hall. The stage was empty at the moment but there were people all around them chatting and enjoying themselves. Generic club music was playing in the background at a much lower volume than the band had been earlier. Sean found himself right in the middle of the proceedings.