Transcendent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We decided it was best to strap you down until you came out of it. How are you feeling?"

Sean's body buzzed lightly with a warm giddiness. Whatever Delilah had given him, its more pleasant after effects were lingering.

"Pretty good, actually..." he said with an ironic chuckle.

"Thank goodness! So you don't mind if we hang? I could go find Kiera and we could leave now, but..."

"No, it's alright. I'm good. Really."

Delilah put on a wide smile. "I'm glad, because a bunch of my friends are here and they can't wait to get a piece of you. You still game?"

Sean lifted his hands the scant millimeters he could in his cuffed and shackled condition. "As my Mistress commands..."

She winked at him before rising back to her full height. "I'll let them know."

As Delilah strutted off, Sean watched crew members walk onto the stage and start setting up for the next act. As several sturdy, shining poles were erected on the platform, he realized how wrong he'd been. It seemed dancing was going to be a main attraction after all.

He looked to his left and right and found other bound men being pegged, flogged and queened by various patrons. The Dommes who weren't enjoying pleasures of the flesh were sipping drinks, chatting and laughing as they watched the debauchery unfold. It wasn't long until Sean heard the sound of approaching high-heeled boots.

An Asian women with shoulder length hair stepped into view. She was wrapped in yellow latex from her neck down and a massive, black strapon was secured in a harness around her waist. Her cock bobbed to a stop not far from Sean's mouth. The eager woman put her hands on her hips.

"So, you're Delilah's new pet, hmmm? I've heard a lot about you."

"Hi" he replied with a small wave of his palm. It was the best he could manage with his limbs bound to the bench. "Nice to meet you...?"

"I'm out of lube, so you'd best get this ready the old fashion way" she announced as she shoved the rubbery end of her thick ten-incher to his lips. "Your ass will thank you later."

Sean opened his mouth wide, partly because he knew Mistress Delilah would want him to and also because he hated the feeling of a strapon pressing against his teeth. Sean thought they'd at least share names before engaging, but it was evident the cat-suited Domme wasn't interested in a formal introduction.

"MMMGGGHHMMLLLLLLLPPHHHHHH!"

She pressed it deep into his mouth as she stared down at him. The relatively small woman had surprisingly powerful hips. A wicked grin spread across her face. She murmured pleasurably as she seized his hair with two rubberized hands and drilled her cock past his uvula.

Sean mumbled and slurped as the thick, rubber length plunged into his wet tunnel of flesh. It steamrolled his tongue to the bottom of his mouth and caused his cheeks to bulge as she filled his face with musty strapon cock. He didn't want to imagine how many times she'd already used the fat, slick length that night. He just hoped she'd cleaned it thoroughly before his turn.

As the Domina at his front built a steady, mouth-fucking rhythm, he felt his leather pants being unbuckled and yanked down. His skimpy, black, vinyl undergarment followed and soon there was a pair of hands kneading his ass cheeks freely.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Sean grunted as he felt two heavy wacks of a thick leather paddle fall on both ass cheeks. His arms and legs pulled on their bindings, but didn't move his strapped-down body an inch. The sudden, unannounced discipline combined with being fiercely face-fucked was an overwhelming combination.

His eyes grew watery as the Asian Mistress came closer to bottoming out in his throat. The shiny, black rubber scrotum hanging from the bottom of her massive toy grew ever closer to his chin. She curled her fingers in his hair and fed him rubber penis with strong, fluid thrusts. Sean's lips slid up and down the pungent pole, leaving trails of thick phlegm as wet gagging sounds escaped the tight seal of his mouth.

"Like the taste, bitch? Yeah, I bet you do. Not that it matters. You'll suck this cock all night if that's what I want. Lucky for you, I want your ass even more!"

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

Sean lurched in his bondage as a cat-o-nine-tails began belting his ass. It raked his naked bottom with leather cords as the woman at his front went balls deep in his mouth. She cackled in triumph, holding it deep in his throat as Sean's face grew increasingly red. She made him squirm, cough, and retch moistly around the foul length for a good fifteen seconds before finally stepping back and pulling the spit-coated length of latex from his warm, drooling mouth. The black-haired Dominatrix released his hair as her fearsome toy slurped free from his stretched lips.

"AGGGHHHH!!!" Sean's exasperated grunt was followed by a drooping head and a small river of spittle trailing to the floor.

The woman chuckled heartily as she stalked around to his rear. Sean could hear her chatting with whoever had been in charge of the spankings.

"All done with his mouth?"

"Mmmhmmm. He's all yours."

"Awesome!"

As another woman stepped into view, he recognized her as one of the biker Dommes from earlier. The blonde in full-body leather turned and guided her ass back into Sean's face. She stopped just shy of his nose before shimmying her leather pants down and pulling her thong underwear to the side. When all he could see was two massive mounds of peach toned flesh, she resumed her backward momentum until Sean's face was buried in the depths of her cheeks.

"Get to work, slut!" she shouted as she reached back and seized his head.

Sean could barely make out her words over the club music and all the moaning and slapping in the background. The sounds of discipline and sexual excess were reaching a fever pitch as ever more club goers enjoyed themselves while waiting for the next show.

As he licked her crack up and down, he got a strong taste of the residual leather sweat that coated any biker's bottom. The blonde Domina moaned and shoved his face deeper into her darkness. As he slurped at her flesh with abandon, Sean felt the Asian woman seize his hips and plunge her massive, spit-lubed dong into his yielding starfish.

"That's it! Up and down! TONGUE MY HOLE YOU FILTHY BITCH!"

He focused on the puffy rim of her delicate flower, slipping his tongue past her pucker and into her warm cavern. The latex demoness at his rear opened him up at a demanding pace, spearing ever more rubber schlong between his beaten cheeks. Both women began moaning and bucking into him powerfully as the trio joined the rest of the club in a wild, ecstatic Femdom orgy.

Sean's entire world became the reception of fat silicone dick in his ever widening pucker and the pleasuring of whatever toy or hole was placed in front of him. Time warped into a delirious sexual haze as he was abused at both ends by a long series of Dommes. He slurped, sucked, licked, tongued and took anal poundings for what felt like forever. By the time his holes were left to rest, he'd serviced at least five more strapons, three more asses and two pussies.

He awoke on the bench for the second time, wondering where everyone had gone. Why was the fun suddenly over? Then he realized the room had darkened a second time. He looked up at the brightly lit stage and watched the curtain draw back as the second performance of the night began.

"Dominas and submissives, we have a special treat for you tonight! The Uptown Girls have decided to pay the Ball Buster a visit! Let's give them a warm welcome!"

Uptown girl!

She's been living in her uptown world!

I bet she's never had a backstreet guy!

I bet her momma never told her why!

As the Billy Joel classic pounded through the speakers, women in latex bodysuits strutted onto the stage and took position at each of the large metal poles one by one. A round of applause went up from the crowd along with a few whistles from the male observers whose hands were free.

The performers all had professionally painted faces with ample coats of blush, eyeliner, mascara and thick, glossy lipstick. The fancy makeup stood out, even around the tight rubber masks that clung to their faces. Every showgirl wore a different color of immaculately shining rubber stretched around the totality of their thick curves.

As impressive as they were, their outfits aren't what stuck out the most. Each woman sported a girthy cock sprouting from her crotch and bulging into their pant legs that ranged from 'very large' to 'gargantuan' in length. A bright spotlight was fixed on each performer, highlighting the hung femmes in the otherwise dark club.

The last woman to emerge, clad in the same deep magenta latex he'd seen once before, was Sybil. She swaggered to center stage, her legs and hips pumping until she wrapped one arm around the center pole and struck a seductive pose.

Sean's mouth hung open as he studied the luscious beauty hovering over him. The color of her gleaming bodysuit was locked at the crossroads of red, pink and purple. It drew all eyes to it, diverting attention from the more traditional and exotic colors the other women brandished. There was just something about Sybil that was spell-binding. Sean couldn't pull his eyes from her.

He stared at the smiling Seductress at center stage until new movement arose from the corner of his eye. Sean turned and saw Delilah march to his side. The riding crop she held was tucked to the side as she folded her gloved arms below her bust.

The piano and horns of Uptown Girl faded away and there was a brief pause before another song began. It started as a chorus of thrashing guitars and quickly accelerated into a flurry of matching electronic beats. As the curvy, rubberized vixens began whirling and stalking around their poles, Sean looked to the side where the DJ was setup. The lights flashing above the turntables said 'LEEDM101 - ANTI JESUS.'

YOUR OWN! PERSONAL! JESUS!!!

SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS!

SOMEONE WHO CARES!

It was a mashup of Depeche Mode's 'Personal Jesus' with some crazy hard-rock music providing backup. As the guitars wailed, the Uptown Girls swung, stomped and writhed around their poles in time with the slamming waves of electronic rock. They shook their hips, jutted their asses and thrust their massive, rubberized busts outward as they danced around the poles gracefully.

Feeling unknown and you're all alone.

Flesh and bone by the telephone.

Lift up the receiver! I'll make you a believer!

...REACH OUT! TOUCH FAITH!

Sean's eyes didn't leave Sybil for the remainder of the ultra exotic performance. He traced every move of her luscious limbs as they danced to the song for several minutes. His gaze followed the tower of dark hair that sprouted from the back of her rubber mask and trailed her gyrating form. Delilah looked over at her bound slut and found him watching gleefully. Her expression soured.

Take second best. Put me to the test!

Things on your chest. You need to confess!

I will deliver! You know I'm a forgiver!

...REACH OUT! TOUCH FAITH!

Flames shot upward from the front of the stage as the song entered its crashing climax. The rubber Dommes slid and twirled down their poles, landing together in a loud slap of rubberized flesh on the stage as the song ended on a dime. A loud fireworks sound effect blasted through the speakers before the overhead lights flared back on. There was hearty applause from the crowd as the hard-breathing performers rose, perspiration sliding around their thick fetish costumes.

After the long round of cheering and clapping faded away, the club music returned to a normal volume and the patrons went back to their kinky revelry. The Uptown Girls walked down the stage and began milling with the rest of the crowd. Sean wasn't altogether surprised when the stunning Sybil made a beeline for him and Delilah.

They were both wearing heeled, thigh-high boots, but Sybil stood a few inches taller than his Mistress in red. The Goddess in magenta strode to the pair and put one hand on her hip.

"Hey, Sybil. Nice show" Delilah offered curtly.

"Thanks, hun. How you doing?"

"Good, thanks. I brought my new sub tonight. It's his first time" she said, pointing to Sean with her crop.

Sybil's smile grew sly as her gaze shifted to him. "Ah, yes. Look who's all tied up! I knew we'd meet again. It's Sean, right?"

"Yeah. Hi..." he said with a wide smile.

"You two have met?!?" Delilah's face drooped in shock.

"Just once in the street, by chance" Sybil answered smoothly. "Since you've put him up for public enjoyment tonight, you won't mind if I have a taste, right?"

Delilah folded her arms below her breasts a second time, tucking her crop under her arm. "If he consents, of course."

"I do" Sean answered with no hesitation.

Sybil sauntered up to the shackled bitch boy and ran a latex hand through his hair. Her smile matched his. "Well then... Let the fun begin."

As the rubber diva unzipped herself below, Delilah stormed off to one of the toy racks. She selected a strapon three inches longer than the biggest one she'd ever used on Sean and a harness sturdy enough to support its massive weight. By the time she got back to the duo. Sybil was already stroking her half-erect length of dark meat.

Delilah strapped the massive, black dong to her hips and made her way back to Sean's ass before some other Domme decided to take a turn. Sybil patted Sean's face with her oozing tip as Delilah pulled his ass cheeks apart and brought the glans of the giant rubber schlong to his now loosened pucker. It was a good thing he'd already been throttled tonight, or the colossal strapon may have proven too much.

"Open wide, Sean. Time for a new experience" Sybil announced before spearing her turgid length into his mouth.

Delilah's eyes flared in annoyance as she sank the end of her mega cock into the silky pucker of her waiting submissive. Sean tasted real cock for the first time, tinged though it was with rubbery sweat. Sybil glided into him easily. She took gentle hold of the sides of his head and began pumping her hips with enthusiasm.

Pre-cum spurted along Sean's tongue and was pushed to the back of his throat as Sybil's thickening member pressed on. She started with short strokes in and out of his lips as he grew accustomed to her heat and girth. Within minutes she was fucking in longer, harder thrusts, gliding two thirds of her massive monster deep in his hot, sucking maw.

Delilah sank the mammoth strapon deep in his bowels, pumping back and forth with vigor. She angled it slightly downward so it would caress his prostate in loving fashion. The building, giddy sensation sent Sean into a wave of deep euphoria. He murmured pleasurably around Sybil's cock in between long, luscious sucks and worshipful tongue baths of her fleshy undercarriage. His hands and feet pulled on the leather and metal bindings in futility, his body searching in vain for an outlet for his excitement.

Sybil moaned in bliss as she sank her dark meat missile to the hilt and her fat scrotum touched Sean's chin for the first time. Her eyes took on a dream-like haze as her cock was bathed in the pure, warm syrupy pleasure of the slut boy's mouth and throat. Sybil was pleased to find that a train of rubber dicks had cleared the runway and trained his throat to accept her considerable length with relative ease.

Delilah sank her fingers into Sean's flanks and re-doubled her efforts. She pounded his gaped asshole ever deeper, the fat schwanz dilating his pucker the furthest it had ever been stretched. He groaned around Sybil's cock as Delilah pounded him from behind. His phlegm and pre-cum packed mutterings felt like heaven around Sybil's twitching pole. She plowed into his mouth powerfully; a wave of frothy, white drool slipping from his packed lips with every thrust.

As their fucking intensified, Delilah and Sybil's eyes found each other. It turned into a staredown and their competition was plain for any onlookers to see. Sybil shifted her grip and took hold of Sean's hair, grabbing him harshly for the first time. She mashed her hips forward, bottoming out her bulging cock in his throat and bashing her fleshly cantaloupes into his chin with moist slaps.

"Gonna fill this fuck to the brim with cum and he's gonna love it! Bet he begs for more."

Delilah speared the full length of her huge strapon into his stretched starfish. The rubber phallus plunged deeper into his innards than he'd ever felt in his life. Sean's prostate glowed and hummed with a desperate need for release. His climax hung on a razor's edge, even as his limp, caged dick swung below.

"We'll see who he's begging for more!" she replied through gritted teeth and panted breaths.

Sean's eyes opened to their widest as it became a contest to see who could fuck him harder at either end. He gagged helplessly around Sybil's veiny member, her girth expanding such that his jaw ached brutally and his neck swelled with the tip of her thrusting cock. Delilah zeroed in on his quivering bean, the humongous length of rubber dick strumming his anal pleasure button to the point where his sanity was threatening to snap.

The two fearsome Dominas rutted into the bound slave and continued to stare down the challenger to their dominance. Their hard, fast, sloppy spit-roast fucking continued for long minutes until the mounting pleasure in both of them caused closed eyes and out-of-control moans.

Sybil screamed in climax and buried herself deep in Sean's sucking mouth. A tidal wave of hot, sticky jizzum flooded from her tip, pausing only milliseconds between thick, ropy spurts of cum. Sean's body rattled on the bench, yanking on his bindings as his mouth and stomach were flooded with sticky semen.

Below, his trapped penis spurted its load all over the floor, the silky strands making a mess of his cock's coiled metal housing. The combination of rubbery, sweaty clitoral stimulation sent Delilah over the edge, her partner's forced orgasm only adding to her pleasure as she wailed in Femdom nirvana. The strength of the climax shocked her. Delilah's latex-locked body shuddered in prolonged pleasure as she watched Sybil feed her submissive an overwhelming load of hot, creamy filth.

By the time they pulled their cocks free from his soiled, blown-out holes, they'd made quite a mess of the club's front row. The trio looked from side to side as they came down from their delirious high, realizing there were now dozens of spectators to their unparalleled debauchery.

"Had enough?" Delilah asked, her gaze returning to the well hung Domina in rubber.

"Oh, I don't think so. I'll be ready for round two momentarily."

The goth Domme in red ran a hand through her sweaty hair. "Works for me."

They both circled around Sean on unsteady legs, their strength returning slowly as they recovered from their exertions. Within minutes, Sean was tasting his own ass from Mistress' thrusting strapon and Sybil was plunging her cum cannon balls deep in his aching ass.

* * * * *

Sean groaned. He felt the dull headache, brutally stiff limbs and the steady throb in his ass even before he opened his eyes. As he awoke and began to make sense of the world, he realized his head was lying on a table. He was surrounded by drained beer bottles, drug paraphernalia, emptied tumblers, half-smoked spliffs and bowls of leftover snacks.

He righted himself and it became clear he'd passed out at one of the tables near the bar. He was still in the club. His bones creaked as he turned himself around and looked about. The Ball Buster was cleared out. The floor was littered with used condoms, discarded sex toys, bodily fluids and other miscellaneous garbage. His gaze panned around the club, looking for any living soul.