Transcendent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?!?"

Alone again. Of course. It was always this way.

The mini torches lining the front of the stage flickered with low level flames. They drew Sean's eyes to the spot where Sybil had performed. Sitting at the base of her dance pole, he saw a gleaming object on the stage.

He rose and began trudging his way through the filth cluttered club. It was mostly dark, though stray daylight was peeking in through the few spots where the drapes along the windows allowed. The series of women he'd subbed too throughout the night had been such animals that his leather vest, pants and harness were cracked and cut in several places. His outfit was all but ruined. That was okay. He suspected he wouldn't need it for much longer.

He ambled his way up the stage's stairs on weary legs and his suspicions were soon confirmed. After making his way to center stage, a storage chest bearing the familiar seal awaited him. It was a little smaller than the previous chest. Interesting. He'd assumed they'd only get bigger with time.

Sean knelt down and unlatched the golden cocoon that sealed the metal trunk. It split apart and he lifted its lid slowly. Packed neatly into its rectangular shape was a black latex gimp suit. He lifted the heavy, rubbery garment from the unusual treasure chest and held it up. It was a full bodysuit, including hands, feet and a built-in hood. It was made from exceptionally thick rubber and had clearly been built to last.

He gazed back down into the box and found something else. Another collar laying atop a purple envelope. Sean took up the collar and studied it. It was an exquisite piece of leather and metal with inlaid gold. To the left of its sturdy locking mechanism was engraved the word 'COCK.' On the other side of the lock and O-ring 'SUCKER' was spelled out. The rest of its length was adorned with golden butterflies.

Sean set it aside and took up the envelope. He opened the regal looking stationary and pulled out a letter written in elegant script.

'You can only serve one Mistress. You must choose.

Follow your desires. Find me uptown.

Face your fear and enter paradise.

I'm waiting.

- Mistress Sybil'