All Comments on 'Transcontinental Swap Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
full of lies

Where u get them statistics, most people who swing get divorced or run off with some one else and some have violent or even murderous endings, people who want swing should not bother getting married as there taking piss out of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A real stomach churner

These people deserve another. *

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 10 years ago
curious

I don't know why the 2 previous responders bothered to read the story. It had a pretty clear theme just by reading the title & description. Why read what you clearly won't enjoy? I am enjoying the story thus far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong Website

Forestboy and Anonymous are clearly on the wrong web site. They want some fundamentalist site where sex only happens in the dark four times a year with your fully dressed but distressed wife. Why these people hang out here, and then why they read stories that obviously upset them mystifies me. Go read the Bible, or is there too much sex in it for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I t doesn't matter to me what you retarded people think.

Making love is better when it is shared with only two people. Only retards like group sex.

I never read this shit, I always vote 1* and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Still an interesting story. Chapter 2 was not a well edited as Chapter 1. I'd go 4.5 stars if I could. But since I can't you get 5.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
"Where you get them statistics", "taking piss out of marriage"???????????

Forestboy, you are a cretin. You need to study a bit more English or, at least, to go on being a fool silently. It's better to let everyone believe you're an idiot rather than opening your mouth to confirm it.

Anon, you can't fool me or anyone else. If you believe that sex is only good between 2 people, then obviously you've never tried anything else. Get your skeletons out of the closet and spread them around. I know you have some.

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 10 years ago
what, anon?

So you didn't read the story but declared it a "stomach churner."

Seems a waste, why not do things you enjoy instead of policing others who do things you don't? You are like one of those people that doesn't like a Futbol because it is "boring" and have to go online to every site you can find to let people know it.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
I realize I will sound foolish

I apologize now to R1 and the readers of this fascinating{classical meaning, not modern} story. The bit about Alzheimer's research is going to send my comment off on a tangent.

Please do not use the term 'Cure' with medical solutions to diseases or injuries that physically destroy brain memory storage. Once the record is destroyed, it is irrecoverable. The best solution to Alzheimer's is to prevent it by whatever best methods are developed. Unfortunately, people already afflicted will still have to deal with the loss of their memories. And all the collateral damage resulting to their personalities and relationships.

Electronic-digital images/printed books/baked clay tablets, none can replace the intricate depths of biological memory. For example people who are addicted to porn, it is an important part of their treatment to convince them to focus on the smells and tastes of biological sex. These cannot be duplicated by pixellated images.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but statistics are way, way off

Great story but your statistics are way, way, way off. Is more like .001% of population.

Tim413Tim413over 10 years ago
Great, hot fiction!

These folks have the best luck. I assume, in Chapter 3, Russ will return to the west coast and he and Jo will just as easily find a male counterpart to Bree. I look forward to the later incest chapters.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
Perfection is Boring - Somewhat erotic fantasy

OK it is a fantasy story. Stil, when everyone is a genius and everything works out and all are happy and the sexy is instantly fantastic and everyone has multiple orgasms and ... You get the idea.

For me stories need imperfections in characters and actions. This creates drama and suspense.

I suspect for 20 or 50 chapters all characters will continue to have sexual, relationship and career success. Their polyamory family will grow to 100 plus characters that all “love and fuck “ each other. This geometric progression leads to their group including the entire population of geniuses and ruling over us average folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous