Transcripts Ch. 04

Story Info
Dominated at a therapy session.
9.5k words
4.59
5.9k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday afternoon, once again. It had come around quickly, it seemed like only yesterday since I had sat in this consultation room. Bright sunlight flooded in through the open vertical blinds. There was always a change, something new in the furnishings, an object moved. Now an additional straight backed wooden chair stood by the window. Blue paper towelling was already rolled out and neatly draped over the tan leather examination couch. At the foot of this was the wheeled trolley and the high stool.

Making myself comfortable in the armchair facing the door, I awaited. My thoughts were on the last weeks encounter. I had walked home, feeling elated with what had happened during my visit. I hadn't felt this good about myself in years. I still remembered the taste of Jenny's juices on my tongue, from sucking on the gusset of her warm, wet, white lacy panties.

As soon as I arrived home, I had ran myself a bath, filling the tub with hot, bubbly water. Took a razor and completely shaved off my body hair, as she had suggested, or rather requested. I had done it again this morning, making sure my body was smooth and as free of hair as possible. I thought that Jenny would appreciate that. I had always craved a level of deep submissiveness, her approval was like an addiction for me.

A few minutes earlier, after I had pressed the buzzer, Jenny Appiah had this time answered the intercom. The door clicked open and I went into the reception area. She was leaning across the desk talking closely with Den, her boyfriend. His dark features reflected light from the screen of a laptop. He swivelled on an office chair, his attention divided by what he was looking at and what Jenny was saying. "Good afternoon, Im a little early." I said, catching my breath. I had been walking at pace on this warm, sunny day.

"Good afternoon Tony, could you give us a moment, go through and take a seat." Jenny said. Den, nodded a hello, smiling and gestured with a large outstretched hand towards the door at the of the corridor. I glanced at Jenny, both her hands were on top of the desk. Her hair was up in a tight bun today. A pair of large, hooped earrings jangled against her slender neck as she looked between Den and me. "I'll be with you shortly."

"Ok." I said nodding, gave her a thumbs up and made my way past them towards the consultation room. As I turned the door handle, I heard Den say in a deep voice, "Don't worry Jen, I'll get it sorted, go and see your client, I'll deal with this."

Glancing back towards the reception, I saw Jenny and Den embrace, he stood with his hands on her hips, towering above her, stooped down pulling her towards him, their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Back in the present, my thoughts were interrupted as Jenny made her entrance into the room. She carried a large black file that contained her notes and an old hardback book under her arm. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, something came up." She said, smiling. "I hope you have had a good week Tony?" She put the file down on the coffee table then walked with a confident wiggle of her hips towards the bookcase at the far side of the room.

As she walked past my attention was on what she was wore. I thought Jenny looked stunning in a short, light blue, button up summer dress. The plunging neckline showed off her ample cleavage. Around her neck she wore a golden pendant in the shape of the Africa.

"It's been good, I had a really enjoyable weekend. I went to the cinema on Saturday to watch that new superhero movie." Jenny facing away from me bent over to replace the book on the low bookshelf, as she did I couldn't help but stare at her shapely bottom, the lines of her underwear visable. I imagined how good she would look naked.

"Oh nice, glad you enjoyed yourself, did you go out with friends or on your own?" She said, straightening herself up, turning on her white, strappy high heels, smoothing down her dress with both hands, adjusted the hemline against her brown thighs.

"I was on my own, as usual but had a great time. How was your birthday trip to London?" I asked, as Jenny stopped and leaned on the back of the opposite armchair, her breasts pressed together, she showed me a broad, perfect, white tooth smile.

"It was fantastic, we stayed at The Dorchester. Our room was luxurious, beautiful and so cozy." Jenny sighed and smiled. "The cocktail bars and restaurants there are just amazing, I felt so spoilt. We went to see Hamilton, in the West End for my birthday." She paused, brushing a lose strand of dark, red streaked hair away from her oval face with silver painted fingernails. "Then a morning at the spa. Had a facial, legs and everything waxed, got my nails done and then took a sauna. We had a cruise along The Thames in the afternoon. What more could a girl ask for?"

"Sounds like you had a really great time." I replied, wishfully imagining what it would be like to stay with her in a place like that. "Your boyfriend must have spent loads on your birthday trip?" Some people lived in a different world to the one I knew.

"I'm worth it." Jenny laughed. "Den isn't short of a few quid, he owns this building and the one next door. He has an extensive property portfolio. He also has a couple of bars and nightclubs as well." She explained. "He is quite a catch, don't you think?" Jenny added, "Tall, dark, handsome and wealthy."

I had to admit that he was quite a catch, indeed. Obviously Jenny was so much in love, the way she smiled while talking about him. My thoughts went back to Amy. I remember her saying that she dated a wealthy nightclub owner after we broke up. "Yes he does, he sounds wonderful."

"Right, before we start, I need to get a couple of things. My head is all over the place today, I will be back in a moment. Could you get yourself undressed and leave your clothes folded on the chair." Jenny pointed towards the chair by the window. "Then make yourself comfortable on the couch." She gave me another broad smile then departed, closing the door behind her.

I raised myself up and stepped over to the high backed chair. The bright sunlight was streaming through the window as I quickly got undressed. Nervously, I glanced back towards the door, hoping nobody came through, especially Jenny's boyfriend. That would be embarrassing if he were to see me with no clothes on. Den might still be in reception, just a few feet along the corridor.

I neatly left my folded clothes on the chair, as Jenny had told me. Naked I went over to the couch and pulled the curtain halfway across on the rail overhead. Sat down on the couch before reclining, my head propped up by the angle of the leather upholstery. The paper towel, crisp against my skin.

I looked down my thin body towards my penis, which lay flaccid and shrivelled, against my freshly shaven groin. I hoped to please Jenny with my depilation efforts. After the events last week, I felt compelled to do anything she asked of me. It felt right to be here, at her command. Crossing my arms against my chest with my head back, I got myself comfortable and stared up at the ceiling.

I sat up, Hearing the door open. My palms cupping my genitals. Jenny stood directly in front of the window, her dress was transparent, see through. I felt myself becoming aroused. The sunshine was beaming from behind her, surrounding her figure. I could see every womanly curve, the shape of her hips and the space between her legs.

"Are you comfortable there?" She asked, closing the vertical blinds and flicked the light switch on. Turning towards me she placed something on the top of the trolley.

I nodded in response, feeling my penis stir, coming to life. "Oh I see you have shaved yourself, does that feel better without all that unsightly body hair?" Jenny inquired, pulling the curtains closed behind her. She stood over me and looked me up and down.

"Yes it feels fine, it took some doing as it's been ages since I last shaved myself. A few years since actually." I thought back to those days. Jenny stretched a pair of blue latex gloves over her hands before placing the stool next to the couch. Sitting down, she smoothed the seam of her dress.

"Let's see if you've done a good job." She said smiling down at me. "Can you lift your arms up above your head please?" I obliged, stretching out my arms. "Good, underarms and chest are nice and smooth but you forgot to do forearms." Her dark almond shaped eyes looked down towards my groin. "You can put your arms down now. Looks ok down there, you have a bit of razor rash, I would suggest that you use moisturiser in future."

"I didn't do my arms as I thought it might be too noticeable going out in public." I said. Would anybody actually notice or care if I did? I thought.

Jenny touched my penis, pulling and stretching the foreskin with her gloved fingers, examining it closely. "Stop worrying about what people think, accept who you are." She said, teasing the damp tip of my stiffening dick. "You have started to dribble again." Jenny tutted and wiped her fingers on the paper towel.

"Can you spread your legs for me? So I can see your scrotum?" I did as I was told, bringing my knees up and opening my legs. She prodded and poked my ball sack. "Yes, smooth as a baby, looks so shrivelled up tight with only one nut, I wonder if that actually works?" She asked, flicking my testicle with a thumb and forefinger. I flinched. I wasn't too certain that I could reproduce but remained silent.

"You've done quite a good job on your legs too, I see. Now, roll over on your left side and face the wall, bring your knees up to your chest." Jenny said, standing up straight.

Without a word, feeling humiliated I turned over on my side, laying on my arm. I brought both of my legs up in an almost fetal position.

Jenny crotched down. I felt her gloved hand parting my arse cheeks. "Ok I can see a few stray hairs back there, also there is a patch you missed behind your right knee." I felt her fingers exploring, prodding and probing around my backside. "Try to relax, have you been penatrated here recently?" She pushed a finger up my bum.

I tried not to clench. "No not recently, not since I was with Amy," I answered, gasping. "Is there something wrong?" She forced her rubber encased finger inside my rectum, exploring. A droplet of precum escaped from my penis and dripped onto the paper towel.

"No, nothing wrong." She withdrew her finger, "You need to loosen up. Have you tried using a dildo or a butt plug?" Jenny asked, standing up straight once more, pulling her gloves off. "You can lay on your back again now and relax."

I sat back up catching my breath. She disposed of the soiled latex gloves, placing them on the trolley, before sitting back down on the stool. She studied me for a moment. "You're very slim and slightly built. Are you on a diet or something? You don't have much muscle mass." Jenny leaned forward, giving me a view down the front of her dress. Between her breasts the shape of Africa was swinging like a pendulum.

I swallowed, licked my dry lips, before saying, "No I've always been about this weight and size, since I was an adult at least." I felt myself blush as she continued to observe me. "I've always been on the small side."

"Possibly why you never got yourself a girlfriend." She said, thoughtfully. "I'm going to get my notes, you make yourself comfortable there." Jenny swivelled off her stool and went through the curtains.

I laid my head back and thought about what had just happened, I remembered the times when I was with Amy, we experimented with dildos, butt plugs and a strap on. Had Jenny guessed this or had I mentioned about that in the transcripts of the text messages Amy and I had shared throughout our time together?

Jenny returned with her notes and sat back down. I noticed that a couple of buttons had come undone on her short, summer dress revealing more of her cleavage and shapely brown legs. As she made herself comfortable I caught a flash of the top of her brown thighs and the pink satin material covering her vagina. "What happened next with Amy?" She asked, adjusting the hem of her dress.

"While I was on my way home on the train?" I asked, Jenny nodded for me to continue. "We continued to send text messages and chat, she said that she was getting ready to go out on the town with her friend that night."

"Did she mention anything else about her and Andy coming around to your place?" Jenny asked.

"She did mention this the next morning." I said, thinking back. "Amy said that she might be able to come over the following Sunday, if Andy was available. She was working all day on Saturday. So Sunday was the earliest that she could arrange."

"Was it you who brought this up first in your text chat with her?" Jenny said, leaning over to read her notes, which she had placed next to my hip on the couch.

"No, she mentioned it first, asked me if I was serious." I replied, looking down the front of Jenny's dress. I could see her pink bra clearly against her dark skin.

Jenny looked directly into my eyes before sitting back again." Did she say anything about her night out with her friend. Where did she go?"

"Amy said she had a good night out with her friend Nicola. They went to the same pub that she had taken me to. Then they visited a nightclub, she told me that she had a few too many to drink and that her feet were aching from all the dancing she did that night."

Jenny smiled, "Oh, I love to dance. Did Amy see or hear anything from Andy on Saturday night?" She said, studying my respones.

"No, they text each other while she was out, more sexting. She told me that he had made her horny and that she hoped to get to see him on Monday for another sex session." I said, folding my arms across my chest, trying not to get aroused.

"So she had sex with him again on Monday? How did that make you feel this time?" Jenny asked, crossing her legs. "Did you masturbate yourself thinking about them?"

"I was at work when she messaged me to say that she had been around his place for a fuck, as she put it." I said, looking towards Jenny's legs. "I must admit that I felt turned on thinking about them having sex. I was busy, but was getting really distracted from my job."

"Ok, did she give you any of the details of what they got up to while you were stuck at work?" She asked.

"Amy was going to work herself, she would message me later in the evening, when she got home."

"What exactly did she have to say about this time?" Jenny inquired, looking down at her notes again.

"We had a chat about how our day at work had gone, before she started telling me about what Andy had said about the idea of them having sex at my place." I replied.

"You haven't answered my question." Jenny looked at me and frowned. "What exactly did she say? What happened?"

"She said that she went around to see Andy again on her way to work, in the morning, as he had the house to himself." I said, thinking back to what Amy had told me. "Andy hadn't been up too long and was still in his dressing gown. Amy said that it didn't take them long for them to get down to business."

Jenny looked me up and down, her eyes were on my twitching penis. "So, did she tell you about the sex they had together?"

"Yes, Amy said they were kissing on the sofa. She undid his dressing gown and went down on him, sucking his cock." I felt my penis drip precum, glistening on my skin. "He unbuttoned the blouse she wore for work and played with her boobs, she said that she loved to have her nipples tweaked, licked and sucked. It was even better since she had piercings,"

"He played with her tits after she had sucked him off?" Jenny asked shifting her weight on the stool.

"Amy told me that he didn't come in her mouth this time, he came inside her vagina." I said, looking down towards my groin. "He lifted her skirt up and pulled her knickers down to her knees, then bent her over and entered her from behind."

"Doggy style, that's a nice, an enjoyable position." Jenny said, smiling down at me.

"She liked that position especially as he could go deep and hard into her pussy. She was on her knees, with her skirt pulled up to her waist. Leaning over the back of the sofa, he had his hand between her legs playing with her pierced clitoris." I moved my hand down towards my stiffening penis, longing to play with myself.

"Don't you dare touch your tiny, little worm while you're talking to me." Jenny flashed me an angry look. "How long were they fucking for?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologised, embarrassed. "He took about ten minutes to cum, she told me she had a couple of orgasms."

Jenny looked at her notes, turned a few pages back. "You said that he shot a huge load, that she needed to wipe herself afterwards. Was this always the case?"

"She had to get a few tissues afterwards, she worried about getting his semen on her work skirt." I said, folding my arms again.

"After they had sex did she discuss coming over to your place with him the following Sunday?"

"They talked about having a threesome with me involved." I admitted, feeling my penis twitch again.

"A threesome with you involved? What did you think about that?" Jenny inquired.

"I must admit that I had butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it, being with her and Andy. She told me that he was up for having a threesome."

"Had Amy been in a threesome before?" Jenny asked. "No point in asking if you had group sex before." She let out a laugh, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

"She said that she hadn't but thought it was a turn on, having two men at once." I said. "Andy was experienced and had threesomes before, with two women, not with another man involved."

"This was something they both hadn't tried before then? Jenny asked. "What did you say to her about this?"

"I said that I hadn't thought about that, I told Amy that I wasn't too experienced. I thought that they were just going to use my bedroom."

"Did Amy want to have sex with you as well?" Jenny said uncrossing her legs, again giving me a glimpse of her pink panties.

I tried to look away towards the ceiling, feeling awkward. "This is what they discussed while she was there with him. Andy would be fine with me having sex with her."

"So they both agreed, at that point, to have a threesome with you involved?" Jenny asked, looking down at my penis growing, twitching and dribbling precum. "What did you think about this?"

"I said that maybe I could just help them and be supportive, instead of actually having sex with her."

"So it was your idea then?" Jenny asked, nodding. "You talked your way out of a possible fuck with a girl who you clearly fancied?"

"I guess I did." I said, embarrassed. "I told Amy that I would feel better if she had all the attention."

"That's good of you to put someone else's pleasure before your own. Typical beta male submissive behaviour." Jenny said with a serious expression on her face. "Did Amy discuss with you what role you could play in their sex life?"

"Amy asked me if I wanted her to give me a blow job or wank me off, I declined and said I had never had that before. She said that she would understand if I was shy."

"What? Not even a hand job?" Jenny asked. "Did she not think that you were odd or gay or something? Did she want you to go down on her?"

"We did chat about that. I said that if she wanted me to I would do that." I replied. "I think Amy thought I must be gay."

"Did she suggest that you lick her out after she had fucked Andy?" Jenny parted her legs further.

"She did ask me that. Asked if I was ok to kiss her after she had sucked his cock and would I go down on her after she had sex." My gaze was between Jenny's thighs, up her dress.

"Ok, this led to talking about you tasting his cum?" Jenny asked pursing her lips, her hand moved to her lowest buttons on her dress.