Transcripts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes we discussed that." I said, with quickening breath. "She said that she would ask Andy about what he wanted to do."

"Did she ask him? When did she get back to you?"

"That must have been on the Tuesday evening when she got back in touch. I had text her in the morning but didn't get a response until that evening." I explained.

"What did she say?" Jenny asked, crossing her legs.

"Amy said that Andy was up for it but wasn't too keen on having another man suck his cock as he wasn't gay."

"He was fine with you licking up his spunk but not playing with or sucking his cock?" She leaned over, pen in hand and made a couple of notes.

"She said that he was fine with that." I said. "Licking up his spunk."

"Good boy." Jenny said, smiled looked down at me before continuing to question me. "How did you prepare for your date with Amy and her boyfriend?"

"It was a busy week for me with work, getting up early to commute to Uxbridge. I always sent Amy a message while on the train. Sometimes if she was working in the morning she would text me back straight away or as soon as she could. Mostly we chatted to one another in the evening." I replied, sitting up, supported by my elbows, trying to get comfortable.

"Ok good, but what did you do to prepare yourself personally for this encounter?" She asked, checking her notes.

"Amy said that she liked hairy men as Andy and Will both had hairy chests. I told her that I shaved my body hair." I said. "I was actually telling a lie at the time, but thought I had better make sure I was shaved, just in case she noticed when I saw her." I paused. "I spent quite a while Friday evening in the bath."

"Hair free like you are now?" Jenny asked.

"Yes I thought Amy would appreciate my efforts." I fidgeted as the paper beneath me creased.

"I bet you were wanking yourself off silly, thinking about what was going to happen?" Jenny laughed.

"I was, every night, it felt good being smooth all over and easier to clean up my mess. I kept thinking about Amy having sex while I watched her." I said, looking up into Jenny's almond shaped, dark eyes. "Then the next day, Saturday morning, I got some bad news."

"Why was that? Had she had a change of heart? They wasn't going to be coming over?" Jenny asked.

No they were still planning on coming Sunday. Just that Amy said that she had been to see Andy, he said that he just wanted to have a one on one with her, on their own while at mine."

"How did you feel about this? Did it feel like another knock back?" Jenny looked momentarily sad for me, then added, "You should always expect to get a few knock backs as a submissive."

"I wanted to go ahead with meeting her and Andy. I really did want to see her again, so I agreed, I was fine with whatever she wanted. I would give them space and privacy."

"Did she go and visit Andy for sex again on the Saturday?" Jenny asked, running her hand up her shin. I thought her legs were perfect. The way the light reflected off her dark skin.

"She said they had a quicky on the sofa again, she had work so it was brief. Amy said it would be so much nicer if they were in bed together." I said, gazing longingly at Jenny's legs.

"Doggy style again?" She asked, uncrossed her legs while watching my reaction.

"I'm not sure, she didn't say this time. Amy said that she couldn't get enough of his cock."

"What were you doing while she got fucked on a Saturday morning?"

"I spent most of that day doing housework. I wanted to make sure that everything was neat and tidy for their visit."

"Oh ok, that's great. Very submissive. Did you want to play housemaid?" Jenny laughed.

"Actually I thought that the place could do with a good tidy up. I hadn't had much time during the week with travelling to work and not getting back in until evening. So I blitzed my flat." I said.

"Did you change the sheets on the bed?" Jenny asked. "Nothing worse for a girl than getting into a guys bed with crusty wank stained blankets."

"Yes i changed the duvet set and pillow cases on Sunday morning."

"So what exactly happened on Sunday?" Jenny inquired, looking at her wrist watch. "What time did they come around?"

"Amy text me in the morning saying that Andy would be picking her up at two, so they should be at my place by half past two." I said. "Amy asked if I would send her my address."

"Tell me exactly how you felt? I would like to hear all the details." Jenny sat back and made herself comfortable, showing her inner thighs once more.

"All the details? It's a long story" I said, aware of the time.

"Yes please. Doesn't matter if we overrun, I don't have any more clients today." Jenny said and laughed, flashing her panties again.

"Well, I was as nervous as hell, to be honest. I wasn't certain anything would happen. All morning I had paced around my flat making sure everything was perfect and in place." I said, looking towards Jenny's legs again, catching sight of her underwear. "After I made the bed and fluffed up the pillows. I sat down in front of the TV, with some toast and a cup of coffee."

"Yes, go on continue." Jenny clasped her hands between her legs, obscuring my view.

"Actually, I had several cups of coffee. I was quite on edge, even more so when Amy messaged me saying that they were on their way."

Jenny looked questioningly at me, silent, nodding for me to carry on.

I looked up at her, trying to read her mind, wondering what she thought of me.

"When I had finished eating my toast I made sure that I had left no crumbs on the sofa, brushing off any speck. I washed and dried up the plate. Made sure once again that the kitchen was tidy, went to the toilet, sitting to pee as always. Inspected the bathroom, happy with my efforts."

"Ok, so you're a bit OCD about cleanliness, what time did they get there?" Jenny said, smiling. "I wish all males sat down to pee, less messy."

"I'm usually quite tidy, when I have people coming around I try to impress my guests." I said. Jenny was touching one of her hooped earrings, running a long fingernail around the golden edge. I took a peak between her legs again and could clearly see her pink panties.

Jenny shifted her weight, slightly parting her thighs further. "You'll have to come over and do my housework sometime." She smiled, showing her perfect white teeth. "Please continue, what happened when they arrived?"

"I was on the sofa, watching the telly, checking on the time. It had gone past two thirty. I was getting anxious as it was nearly quarter to three, when I heard a knock on the door." I replied, thinking back. "I jumped up from the sofa, went to answer the door. Amy and Andy were there on my doorstep."

Jenny nodded for me to continue, pursing her full lips. I hesitated thinking about what to say next. "What happened then? What were they wearing?" Jenny inquired.

"I welcomed them in, I have a small entrance hall that leads directly into my kitchen. So I backed out to give them room to step inside and closed the door behind them"

"Amy was all in black, she was wearing a short leather jacket, shiny leggings, that showed off her shapely legs and bum. She had Knee length, suede, high heeled boots on. She was fully made up with ruby red lipstick, her dark hair was up in a tight ponytail."

"She said that it was really lovely to see me again, she gave me a hug and kissed me leaving a lipstick mark on my cheek. In her heels she was a bit taller than me."

Jenny smiled. "What was your first impression of Andy?"

"Andy was tall, he must have been about six foot three. Slim built with short, sandy hair and had a greying goatie beard. He wore a light grey, lose fitting, zip up hoody top. Blue jeans and had a pair of old trainers on his feet. I thought that he looked a bit unkept actually."

He said hello, we shook hands. He had large workman hands, Amy had told me that he was a plumber. He said that he recalled seeing me with Amy a couple of months before. I said that I remembered him from that day in February"

"I asked Andy about how the drive went, he said there wasn't too much traffic." I said, pausing. "I then offered them something to drink. A cup of tea, coffee or something stronger. I had been out and stocked up the fridge with beer and cider. He was driving so they both had coffee."

"I put the kettle on, asked them how they took coffee. They held hands as they looked around my kitchen diner. Amy took her jacket off, she was wearing a low cut, sleeveless, black top underneath. It was the first time I had seen the tattoos on her arms, I had only seen them in photos before. I asked if I could hang the jacket up for her."

"I showed them through to the living room and said to make themselves comfortable, while I made the coffee. I saw that they were sat next to each other on the sofa, kissing. I came into the living room carrying three steaming hot cups and placed them on the coffee table. He held her in his arms, pulling her closer, she had one hand on his leg. They looked up at me, as I sat down in the armchair across the room."

"What did you talk about?" Jenny asked.

"We chatted about life and work, Amy said about an annoying customer she had in the shop yesterday. We did seem to get along well. They would occasionally kiss, breaking the conversation."

"How did you feel seeing them cuddle up and kiss?" Jenny said, smiling.

"I felt quite turned on but a bit left out to be honest, They were both touching each other while they were kissing. He had his hand between her legs, feeling her up."

"When they came up for air, Andy sat forward and picked his coffee cup and asked me if I had someone special in my life. Amy answered for me, before I could get a word in. She said that I had her in my life, we were special friends."

"I laughed and agreed. Andy asked if I ever had girlfriends stay over. I told him that I didn't have any relationships. He was intrigued and asked if I watched porn. I replied that I did occasionally, Amy said that I probably watched porn and jerked off often."

"Andy laughed, then asked me if I ever had a woman in my bed before. I just shook my head in response. Amy told him to stop teasing me. They started kissing again. His hand was on her boobs squeezing them."

Jenny laughed and said "How did you feel about him making fun of you?" She adjusted her dress again, teasingly, with another flash of pink.

"I was ok, I guess. I just watched them from my chair. Amy had stretched her legs out straight, with her heels on the carpet, while he was half on top of her, his hand moved from her boobs to between her legs. She stopped kissing him, looked over to me and asked if I wanted to come over with them on the sofa, she patted the seat next to her."

"I came and sat on the sofa with Amy in the middle. Andy, to her right, continued to kiss her neck and touch her crotch. I hadn't expected to get this close to her after her text, saying that he just wanted a one on one with her. I had no idea of how to react to this situation, I just sat there, feeling awkward."

"Amy leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, braking the ice between us, asked me if I could remove her boots for her. Andy looked over at me, smiled and gave me a nod of approval. So I slipped off the sofa, moved the coffee table out of the way and knelt down on the carpet and started to remove her footwear. The suede felt so soft to touch as she lifted each foot in turn."

"I managed to pull off her boots. Wearing white ankle socks Amy wiggled her toes. I slipped those off her feet too. Andy had pulled the tight nylon material of her leggings up tight between her legs. From where i was kneeling I could see the outline of her labia, he then worked his fingers down inside."

"I began to softly stroke Amy's bare feet, she broke away from Andy's lips, looked down at me, giving me an encouraging smile. She moved her hips, moaning and gasping as he fingered her. I gave her feet a massage, I imagined that I was sucking her toes. Her fingers were unzipping his jeans pulling them open."

"Why didn't you suck her toes? Seems like you have a bit of a foot fetish." Jenny laughed looking at me as she unstrapped one of her heels.

"I didn't want to overstep the mark with Andy being there." I replied. "Andy released his hand from down the front of her leggings to push his trousers over his hips. I saw that his boxers were bulging as I continued to kneel, rubbing her feet. Amy slipped her hand inside his shorts, pulled out his erect cock. Holding it in her hand, looked up into his eyes."

"I could feel my penis stiff and damp with arousal, still tucked away in my trousers. Andy then asked me if I would like to help Amy get undressed. I was turned on, still nervous but wanted to please them both."

I looked down as Jenny had unstrapped both her shoes, each were dangling from her toes.

"I got up off my knees, at her feet and run my hands up her leggings to her waist, feeling her warmth. I slowly eased them down past her hips, Amy helped me by pushing her bottom up from the sofa. As I rolled the tight material down her smooth legs. I noticed that she was wearing the underwear I had bought her back in February. Black lace with little pink flowers."

"There seemed to be a kind of silent communication between them as I took off Amy's leggings, sliding them past her ankles. Andy sat up straight and unzipped his hodded top, taking it off and leaving it drapped over the arm of the sofa."

"I noticed that his arms were heavily tattooed. Amy stretched her arms out towards me, I leaned forward and began to take her top off, carefully trying not to mess her hair up. Andy stood up, kicked off his trainers and pulled down his jeans along with his blue stripey, boxer shorts."

"His cock swung free, jutting out above his hairy low hanging balls. I felt envious of his manhood. Amy now was just in her bra and panties, leaned over and took his erect cock in her hand, pulling him towards her. She opened her mouth and with her pierced tongue licked his cock."

"Did the sight of his cock turn you on?" Jenny said, now barefooted. "I bet you were getting all gooey in your pants."

"Yes I was really turned on, I was excited and my pants were soaked." I replied, my penis throbbed and ached. I wished Jenny would allow me to play with myself, I thought.

"Andy knelt down on the sofa next to her and thrust his hips towards her, Amy's mouth engulfed the length of his cock. I sat myself down behind her and undone her black bra. It was an absolute turn on for me as I had bought that set of undies for her. With her breasts now exposed, he reached out and began playing with her pierced nipples."

"I put my hand down the front of my trousers momentarily but withdrew my damp fingers when Amy released his cock from her lips. Turned her face towards me, opened her mouth and with her left hand around my shoulders she pulled me towards her. I wasn't sure, feeling overcome with emotions, Andy said for me to go on and give her a kiss."

"Was that the first time that you had given her a proper kiss?" Jenny inquired. She lifted her bare feet up onto the couch and wiggled her toes.

"Yes that was the first time. She pushed her tongue between my lips. I could feel her tongue piercing, she tasted of Andy's cock as we kissed. Her fingers were still wrapped around his hard on. He sucked on her nipples as she wanked him"

"Amy pulled away from my lips to give his cock some more attention. Andy looked over at me and said that I should take her knickers off and get her pussy ready for him. I got down on my knees again and slipped her panties off. I could see the little love heart tattoo she had just above her pierced clitoris. She was already so wet, her shaven vagina was open and welcoming."

"I went down on her, I began by kissing the silver ring through her clit before licking between the folds of her lips. It had been so long since I had tasted a woman's vagina, I was so out of practice. I thought I was pleasing her as she moved her hips and put her hand on the back of my head, forcing my face deeper into her moist pussy, my nose pressed against her bald crotch."

Jenny straightened her legs, bare feet closer to my face, wriggled her painted toes, nodding for me to continue. I felt another drip escape the end of my stiffening penis.

"Andy withdrew from her mouth and moved the coffee table further away. Amy asked me to move back to the sofa and sit with her. I was licking my lips, her juices around my mouth. He knelt down between her thighs and positioned his hard cock against her pussy."

"Amy brought me close to share another kiss. Andy pulled off his T-shirt, throwing it behind him and put his cock inside her. I touched her boobs, finding a pierced nipple, asked if they would be more comfortable in the bedroom. She nodded in agreement, he withdrew from her pussy, stood up, pointed to the door and asked me if my bed was through there."

"He pulled Amy up from the sofa, kissed her deeply, then said to her to lead the way. I went to get up and follow them but he said that he would call me in if they needed me for anything. Amy laughed and said I should perhaps tidy up after them, fold their clothes up. She then looked down at my groin and told me to take care of myself."

"They disappeared into my bedroom, leaving the door ajar. I thought about what had just happened, feeling like I had just had an electric shock. I closed my eyes for a moment and could still see images burned into my retina, I heard the sounds of laughter coming from the adjoining room, the bed creaking."

Back in the present, Jenny sat with her legs up on the couch, feet close to my face. Looked down at my aching erection and asked, "Is that as big as it gets?"

I looked away from her feet at my penis and nodded. "Yes sorry, that's about it."

"Do you mind if we measure your penis?" Jenny brought her legs down from the couch, swivelled on her stool, revealing her pink panties again as she stood and reached out to pick up a tailors tape measure from the top of the trolley. "Here, you do it." as she handed it to me.

"You want to know how long my penis is?" I said, feeling embarrassed and suddenly cold.

"Please, and the girth." Jenny looked closely as i unravelled the tape and held it against my deflating penis. "Try to keep yourself hard but don't jerk off."

I put my fingers around my erection, feeling the dampness from all the precum. Measured myself, Jenny looked down, her face close to my groin. "Hold your finger on the mark for me." She ordered. "3.9 inches, just under 10 centimetres in length. Now wrap the tape around your penis." I did as she asked. "The girth is 3.1 inches thats 8 centimetres." Jenny said.

"Is that small then?" I asked, feeling embarrassed rolling up the tape measure.

"Yes, below average but it's not like you ever get to use it." Jenny picked up a pen, made a note on the size then sat down perched on the edge of the stool. "Please continue, what happened next?"

I thought back to that Sunday, ten years ago. "Well, I got up, put a hand down to my groin, I was soaked, wet from precum. Dutifully, I straightened the coffee table then stooped to pick up their clothes from the floor and sofa. Neatly I folded them, placed them on the armchair."

"I felt odd picking up and separating Andy's underwear from his jeans, Amy's panties were more than a pleasure to handle. I looked around at the partly open bedroom door before holding them under my nose. Took in the scent of her sex."

"My senses were overwhelmed by the noises coming from the bedroom. I had the sudden urge to take my trousers off, thinking that it might be a one off with Amy and Andy here. I removed my footwear and socks, pulled my T-shirt off, so i was just in my shorts. I thought about changing those as they were soaked through but my clothes were all in the bedroom. So I just pulled them down over my hips to play with myself."