Transcripts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My penis felt slimy and sticky between my fingers as I jerked off to the rhythm of the headboard knocking against the wall. I thought the neighbours might hear. Soon I cum in my hand, squirted all over my bald groin. I quickly got up and went through the kitchen to the bathroom to get cleaned up."

"Pulling up my damp shorts, I stopped in the kitchen, opened the fridge and cracked open a can of cider. Taking a swig, I took my drink back into the living room, sat and watched the TV, the volume was down low. I could hear the sounds of love making coming from the bedroom."

"Taking another big gulp from the can, my thoughts were distracted suddenly, Amy's voice calling me from the bedroom. I put my drink down and rushed through the door to see what she wanted."

"Amy was laying with Andy, their naked bodies entwined. The duvet cover was in disarray, half hanging off the bed. She asked me if I had a cloth or tissue so she could clean herself up. I noticed she had a river of sperm between her boobs that dripped down her belly."

"I stood in the doorway in my noticeably wet shorts. They both looked over to me, Andy said jokingly, that it looked like I had enjoyed myself. I took a step further into the room to see his flaccid cock was laying against Amy's hip. I said I had some wet wipes in the bedside cabinet."

"I opened the drawer and took out a packet of wipes, handing them to Amy, who thrust out her boobs towards me, smiling, said I could wipe up the cum. I knelt beside her on the bed as they kissed."

"I looked down at them, taking in the contrast of their bodies, her dark, tan next to his paler skin tone. The shape of her breasts, with bar bell piercings through her pink nipples. Her curvy hips, flat belly and shapely thighs. Her tattoos and pierced clitoris."

"Andy had full sleeve tattoos, thick chest hair that extended in a line to his pubic bush surrounding his cock and dangling balls. His long legs were also covered with hair."

"Amy was right about him being a heavy cummer, I though, as I wiped off the copious amounts of his cum from between her boobs and belly. Andy moved up the bed placing his cock in reach of Amy's willing mouth and tongue."

"I wiped the remaining semen from her hip where it had trickled from his cock. I got up from the bed to dispose of the now saturated wipe. Amy pointing down towards her spread legs and said that I hadn't cleaned her up properly. I went to pull another wet wipe from the packet, she told me to use my tongue as he hadn't cum inside her."

"I didn't need asking twice and eagerly got my face down between her warm thighs. The taste was different from before I could definitely taste their combined juices. I licked around her labia, sucking her into my mouth before plunging my tongue deep between her lips. She lifted her bottom up off the sheets as I went down further and deeper, licking her arse hole."

"Andy, kneeling next to Amy's face, had his cock down her throat, hungrily she sucked him, while he played with her nipples. I came up for breath, I saw her lick his big balls and hairy scrotum. She sucked one then the other into her mouth, she had the fingers of her right hand wrapped around his shaft."

"I began kissing her clit piercing then moved my tongue up her body to her belly button bead ring, my face was so wet, soaked in their juices. Andy beckoned me to come up further and play with her boobs. I positioned myself between her legs as I took each of her nipples in my mouth. I inched myself up kissing all the way to her neck and shoulders."

"Now my groin was rubbing against hers, I felt the urge, I wanted to be inside her pussy. I reached down to pull my shorts down and release my erection but Amy put her left hand down, touched my damp underwear, for a moment I thought that she wanted help guide me inside her but she placed her hand firmly over her pussy, pushing me away from her and closed her legs."

"I kissed her cheek by was of an apology, my lips were just inches away from hers which were busy around Andy's hard cock. I licked and nibbled her ringed earlobes, kissing her neck. I had both my hands on her boobs while she still had her left hand between her legs, fingering herself"

"Andy was growning, trusting his cock deeper and faster into her mouth now, her hand wanking him. I went back to kissing, licking her cheek, I could feel his cock moving inside her mouth then suddenly he gave a loud growl, as he shot his load into Amy's mouth."

"She gave his cock a deep suck, hollowing her cheeks before she pulled her mouth away to lick his large purple helmet. I could see strings of his cum on her tongue, a trickle ran down her chin. With his cock in her hand she turned to face me. Our lips met."

"She pushed her tongue inside my open mouth, sharing his salty seed with me. I eagerly swallowed and licked the sticky mess from her chin. Andy moved away and sat back down on the bed, I was hoping that he might offer me his cock to suck but I remembered what Amy had told me about having another man touch him, she said that he wasn't gay."

"He got off the bed, stood and stretched out as Amy and I continued kissing. He asked to use my toilet, I stopped with Amy and told him where it was, through the kitchen. We went back to kissing as he left the room."

"Amy sat up and asked me if I had enjoyed myself. I nodded and said that it was amazing and she was so gorgeous. She said that I had almost ruined it by trying to fuck her. I apologised and said it happened in the heat of the moment. She said that she understood but not to try and do that again."

"I bet you enjoyed that? Your first sexual experience in nearly twenty five years." Jenny said, laughing. I saw that she had unbuttoned her dress further, clearly showing off her panties.

I continued, feeling the urge to masturbate myself. "We both got up, she went through into the living room, commented her approval when she saw that their clothes were neatly folded. In the bedroom I changed my shorts, pulled on clean underwear. Amy came into the room, she had her panties in her hand, the ones that I had bought, and gave them to me as a souvenir and not to mention this to Andy."

"She had put her leggings on and was doing up her bra when Andy came back from the loo. He asked if I could get him another drink. I was getting myself dressed and asked what they both wanted. He said another coffee would be good, Amy had noticed the can of cider on the table and asked for one of those."

"After going to the bathroom to wipe my face, his cum had started to crust and dry. I fetched them their drinks. They were fully dressed, together cuddling on the sofa. I sat myself down opposite them again. We didn't mention anything about what had just taken place but chatted about all the places we had visited, It seemed that I was the most travelled."

"After about twenty minutes Andy had looked at the clock on my living room wall and said that they should be going. Amy did look a little disappointed and said that she had really enjoyed spending her afternoon in my company, said that she hoped to see me again."

"He got up and once again shook my hand. Amy came over and gave me a cuddle and kissed me. I thought about Andy's cock in her mouth, half an hour before, I could still taste his cum on her lips. I showed them to the door and we said our goodbyes."

"What was your thoughts and reactions after they left? How long were they at your place?" Jenny asked.

"As soon as I had closed the door I ran back to the bedroom, picked up Amy's panties, brought them to my nose and mouth and took in the scent before licking the gusset." I said. "They left at five, so over two hours."

Jenny laughed, crossing her legs. "You do have your kinks don't you?" She said, looking down at my penis. "Nice of her to leave you her panties."

I watched Jenny, thinking about what to say but agreed with her opinion. "I guess I do, is it wrong?"

"No absolutely not wrong, you need to live your life, you're not hurting anyone." She looked at her watch. "We will have to wrap this up for today as we've overrun a bit. Before you go I want a sperm sample from you, are you ok with that?"

"If that is necessary, then ok, I'll do that." I stammered.

"Good boy, don't take too long." Jenny stood and handed me a sample jar from the trolley. "Why don't you come and sit on the stool? So you don't spill any of your semen over yourself this time."

I got myself up from the couch and swung my legs to the floor. Jenny moved out of the way and perched her bottom where I had just vacated. I got onto the stool.

"I think this might help you shoot your load." Jenny unbuttoned her summer dress, opening the front. showing off her bright pink underwear. I took in the sight of her beautiful, curvaceous body and began to stroke myself. "In your transcripts Amy referred to your penis as a willy, is that correct?" She asked.

"She did call my penis a willy." I answered, my eyes on Jenny's body. She had a belly button piercing that dangled and caught the light like a little diamond above her bikini style satin knickers. I held myself between thumb and forefinger and wanked off quickly.

"Hold the jar under your willy, make sure you catch every drop." Jenny said looking at her watch before putting her hands on her hips.

I felt myself nearing climax, breathing hard and staring at her perfectly round, dark skinned boobs. Her nipples were erect and poking out under the material of her bra. I held the specimen jar directly underneath the tip of my penis and began to squirt my cum inside.

As I ejaculated, Jenny came forward for a closer look."Well done, your little willy almost fits into the jar."

I held up my sperm sample, A small amount of clear semen was visible inside. She looked at it and handed me the lid. "Looks like there might just be enough to test there, make sure the lid is on tight, then leave it on top of the trolley.

I did as she asked. Jenny buttoned up her dress then bent down to retrieve her shoes. "Clean yourself up then get yourself dressed." She pulled back the curtain and went to sit down in the armchair to put her heels on.

I began to get my dressed stepping into my black shorts. Jenny sat watching me. "Wouldn't a pair of knickers be more comfortable for you? Amy liked you wearing girls underwear didn't she?"

"She did, like that. I still have some at home." I said while pulling up my jeans.

Jenny stood and stretched her legs. "Next week I want to see you wearing a pair then. Would you be able to come in on the Tuesday at four? A later time, is that ok for you?"

I had finished getting dressed now and knelt down to put my trainers on. "That would be fine, I'm ok with whatever time you have for me."

"Good boy, right can you let yourself out, I have some paperwork to catch up with." Jenny said smiling.

"Goodbye, see you next Tuesday." I replied, opening the door.