Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Transcripts of deceased parents sex tapes.
8.3k words
4.7
3.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

The material that follows is another transcription from a series of tapes I found in my parents' things after they perished in a tragic automobile accident. For a bit more background on my parents you should probably read Chapter 1. Suffice it to say they were pillars of their Bay Area community who led a private life few suspected. Their children were certainly not among those who suspected their private life was so... well I guess 'sordid' is one way of describing it. That's the word my husband uses. He is an advocate of burning the tapes and he certainly doesn't approve of my transcribing and posting them anonymously as I have been doing. With all due respect to my husband, who I love dearly notwithstanding his somewhat starchy nature, I think 'fun loving' might be a better characterization of my parents' lifestyle. I'll let the readers decide.

As always Reggie's words were transcribed in italics and Susie's in ordinary font. Ordinary font in brackets [... ] represents my editorial comments. They were my parents after all. Enjoy. I did as I listened and transcribed and obviously, Susie and Reggie did too.

Hi, I'm Susie.

And I'm Reggie.

And we're the Mastersons.

So we're sitting here in our hot tub making this tape and drinking champagne to celebrate.

Uhm, what are we celebrating Reggie?

Laugh. I don't know. It's Friday. That's a good enough reason to get naked and sit in our hot tub with a bottle of champagne, isn't it?

It's not Friday yet, Reggie. This is only Wednesday.

Oh yeah. That's right. So what are we celebrating?

My parents went back to Los Gatos this morning. They've been here for a week while their plumbing was being repaired.

Oh that's right. I love your parents, but their presence can be a bit... oh, perhaps inhibiting.

Yes, we haven't been naked in the hot tub since they arrived.

Yeah and no sex.

You're such a horn dog Reggie. Don't you ever think about anything but sex?

"Sure. I think about raising our children. I think about money and the having to go to work every day to earn it. I think about that idiot we just elected as Mayor of our little town and hope he doesn't make too big of a mess. I think about world affairs, but I could probably spend less time worrying about that if I quit watching the evening news. [pause] But I must admit there isn't anything I enjoy thinking about as much as I enjoy thinking about sex.

[sound of champagne pouring]

Thank you dear. Oooh this is good champagne.

But you know dear, if you are really honest, there isn't anything you like better than sex is there?

Susie chuckles. No I can't really argue with you about that point. Fair point dear. I do love sex.

But that's why we're here isn't dear. To record some of our adventures so that when we are living in some old folks' home we can relive the best ones by listening to these tapes. Who knows we may not be able to remember what happened so it will be just like listening to someone else's porn.

Is the tape running Reg?

Yes. It has been since we slipped into the tub.

Good.

So tell me dear. Where was the most unusual place you ever had sex?

[Long pause while Susie thinks.]

By that I mean the most socially wrong and indecent place. You know what I mean.

Hmm, oh yes I understand exactly what you mean. Let's see? It's hard. I do love sex in inappropriate places and there have been so many of them. Hmmm. Yes of course. There was the time I got laid at a PTA meeting by the school's Vice Principal. That was about as bad as it gets... but it was a great fuck.

I'm not sure I recall that. Is this by chance something you forgot to tell me about?

Oh I'm sure I told you Reggie. It was such great sex I can't believe I would have forgotten to tell you about it.

Hmmm. So let's hear it dear. Tell me about getting fucked by the Vice Principal at the PTA meeting. Or was he the principal in charge of vice?

Susie giggles. You might be right about that. But let me tell you what happened and you can decide for yourself. But no interrupting while I tell this story.

Yes dear. But let refill your champagne glass again first.

[Sound of water sloshing about the hot tub]

Thank you Reggie dear. Let me see. This happened when our oldest was in fourth grade. I had been very active as a volunteer at the grammar school that year and I wanted to hear what the Principal was going to say about the improvements that were planned for construction in the upcoming summer, so I left the kiddlies with a babysitter (you were out of town) and went to the PTA meeting. The Principal, Mr. Cummings, was a crusty old character and a terribly boring and long-winded speaker.

The meeting was in the school's multipurpose room. You know the kind of place—high ceilings, bright lights, and hardwood floors for basketball after they are swept following school lunch served on folding tables. We were all seated on those uncomfortable metal folding chairs they store in racks someplace when not in use. There were about fifty of us in the room.

I was seated in the back row next to the Vice Principal, Mr. Hansen. He was far from boring. In fact most of the PTA mothers thought he was a handsome devil. Later in the evening I would find out why the ladies used the word 'devil' when describing him. He was in his late twenties, about six feet tall, trim, and handsome by anyone's standards. His dark hair was neatly trimmed, his face clean shaven and his eyes a glittering blue that held your attention when he looked at you. I had sat next to him deliberately because I knew the speech was going to be long boring and Mr. Hansen was a lot more interesting. About two minutes into Mr. Cummings talk I realized that Mr. Hansen had moved to the side in his chair so his leg was pressing against mine. We were sitting alone in the last row of seats so there was no one who could see what he was doing. I suppose I could have just moved away from him, but you had been away on business and I was... how can I put it dear?

I believe horny is the word you are search for Susie, my dear.

Hmmm. Yes. Horny. That is exactly the word. Thank you Reggie dear. I was definitely horny so I didn't move away. Instead I crossed my legs leaving the lower one pressed against Mr. Hansen's firm warm thigh. I was wearing sling back pumps and I let the back slide off the pump on the crossed over leg and then I bobbed the foot up and down letting the pump dangle from my toes. I wasn't sure that was sexy, but I wanted to do something to hint I was interested. It worked. Mr. Hansen clearly got the message. He leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees and reached out with one hand to stroke the calf of the leg from which the pump dangled. It felt delicious, and so wrong to be sitting in the last row of seating in a PTA meeting with the Vice Principal fondling my calf while his boss droned on. You were gone and it had been so long since we had... you know.

"Yes I know, Reggie intervened. As I recall that meeting was on a Tuesday and I left that week on a Monday and fucked you unmercifully before I left that morning.

A giggle from Susie. Well it seemed like a long time. But anyway, I was horny and Mr. Hansen was a handsome devil. Especially the devil part. I was really enjoying his fondling so to show him my appreciation I put my hand in his lap—right on top of his rapidly growing cock. You must admit that was a pretty daring thing to do—fondling the Vice Principal's cock at a PTA meeting. But we were by ourselves in the last row and yes, I was horny. So we sat there with Mr. Hansen fondling my leg (it didn't take him long to work his way up to my thigh) and me fondling his cock through his suit trousers while his boss Mr. Cummings droned on and my pussy got wetter and wetter. And he had such a nice hard cock hidden beneath his lightweight slacks.

After a very few minutes he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "This is boring. I can give you a quick summary if we sneak out of here." When he finished he caressed my ear with his tongue. It sent a chill down my spine and lit sparks in my pussy.

I looked at him and said, "When?"

"Now," he responded. "You go out that door in the back and wait for me in the hallway. We shouldn't go out together."

I stood up and walked to the door in the back of the multiple purpose room. I was walking on my toes so my heels weren't clicking. The tricky part was opening and closing the door quietly. Those big fire doors with their heavy metal latches are noisy. I did my best and hoped Mr. Cummings' droning speech would cover the noise. Then I stood leaning against the hallway wall my feet together as I waited for him. I'm sure I looked most lady like, clutching my purse before me in both hands. But appearances can be deceiving. Beneath that conservative exterior my mind was racing—thinking about the big hard cock I had felt beneath his trousers and the sexy tongue he had caressed my ear with. There was a fire in my pussy that couldn't wait to see what he could do with those tools.

Reggie intervenes again. More champagne dear?

Of course.

[Sound of water sloshing as Reggie moves across the hot tub to fill Susie's glass and return to his seat]

You were being very naughty dear. Please tell me the rest.

Yes I was, wasn't I. I felt very naughty as I stood leaning against the cement brick wall of the school hallway thinking about Mr. Hansen's lewd tongue and his big hard dick. But I was going to be even naughtier soon.

The door opened and Mr. Hansen slipped through it and then slowly and carefully closed it before walking toward me. I could see a serious bulge in his pants. He stepped up to me and I dropped my purse and threw my arms around his neck. Standing on my toes I kissed him. It was a long, wet, lustful kiss, our tongues dueling for access to each other's mouths. I could feel his erection pressing against my midsection and he quickly slid a hand between us to cup and massage my tits. When we finally came up for air I asked, "Where can we go?"

"This way." He broke away from me and led me down the hall and into the Principal's office.

"Here?" I asked as he stood before me quickly peeling his clothes off.

"Yes, close those curtains and get undressed." There were large windows that looked out on the hallway, so closing the curtains seemed a good idea. "And lock the door." By the time I finished and turned back from the door he was sitting naked in an armchair stroking a very attractive and very erect cock. He looked so delicious sitting there lusting at me. I took my time undressing. I tossed my purse on the Principal's desk and stood before Mr. Hansen my legs spread, a totally different appearance than I presented earlier in the hallway as the classic PTA mom. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled the tails out of my skirt. Once it was fully open I cupped my bra covered tits and held them out toward him. It felt so sinful as I shrugged my blouse off completely and let it fall to the floor by my feet. Next I reached behind my back and released the catch and zipper on my skirt letting it fall to the floors so I was standing before the masturbating devil wearing only my bra and panties. I again reached behind my back and released the catch on my bra, but instead of just letting it fall to the floor I stood before him, my legs spread, showing an obvious damp spot on my panties and my hands holding my bra cups over my tits. When I finally let it fall away I stood with one foot on the arm of another chair, my legs spread obscenely and my tits cupped in my hands holding them out to Mr. Hansen. He gasped. "Oh shit. You've got such great tits. I can't tell you how distracting it has been watching you bounce around here helping the teachers with those lovely breasts of yours hidden so poorly behind your clothing."

"So you like these do you?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

"And were you spending time daydreaming about what you wanted to do with them instead of doing your job like a good boy?"

"Absolutely." He was stroking his cock as he stared at me. Not to be left behind I reached down with one hand and begin to stroke my sex through my sodden panties.

"And what did you imagine you would do with them?" I asked. "You know Mr. Hansen; you really are a nasty young man."

"I know. And if you come closer I'll show you some of the nasty things I wanted to do to your tits."

I walked up to him and leaned forward my hands resting my weight on the back of his chair so my tits were hanging in his face. He immediately began to fondle both of my breasts and to suckle on my engorged nipples. "Oh yes," I groaned. "That feels so fucking good." He kept that up for several minutes before reaching down with one hand to my soaked panties. It was easy for him to do since I was standing before him, my legs spread apart as I leaned forward over him with my tits hanging in his face. He quickly pushed my panties aside and inserted a finger in my hot slippery cunt. Just one finger that he pushed in and out twisting it to hit everything he could reach inside me. I couldn't see it, but I had this image in my mind of a single finger, his middle finger, the 'fuck you' finger, sliding in and out of my cunt, turning and twisting as it entered each time and glistening as it was withdrawn each time. "Oh fuck," I groaned.

"Yes, I think we should. Cumming's speech won't last forever."

"Okay, but can you eat me first?" I really wanted to know what his devils tongue could do.

"Yes. Just lay back on the desk." Fortunately Cummings was a 'clean desk' type of person, so I didn't have to push papers to the floor. I would have done it if I had to. I really would have made any kind of mess. I was so fucking horny. There was nothing more important to me right then than getting Mr. Hansen to make me cum. I peeled my panties off and lay back on the desk, my legs spread and my feet, still in my sexy looking sling back pumps, resting on the arms of two chairs Mr. Cummings kept before his desk. So convenient I thought, but probably not what Cummings had in mind. This was deliciously nasty—lying naked on the Principal's desk my legs spread apart, inviting the Vice Principal to use me. Hansen dropped to his knees between my legs and begin to drag that devil's tongue of his in long repeating strokes from the opening of my cunt until he reached my clit. I gasped each time. He was also finger fucking me with first two and then three fingers. While he assaulted my sex I was fondling my tits, pulling on my hard swollen nipples, and flopping my head back and forth on the desktop as my orgasm rushed toward me. It didn't take long. I could feel it coming and it was going to be a big one. I looked around for something to stuff in my mouth. Fortunately I had thrown my panties on the desk. I fashioned a gag and stuffed it in my mouth just before my orgasm hit. My back arched and I grabbed his head and forced him to stay in place eating me while I rolled through wave after wave of orgasm.

When I finally collapsed gasping for air, Mr. Hansen was in no mood to give me time to recover. "Come on," he said. "We need to hurry. That old fart won't talk forever." He picked me up by the hips and flipped me over so I was standing on my still somewhat shaky legs with my upper body lying on the desk and my ass pointed at Mr. Hansen. He grabbed me by the hips and then begin probing with his cock for entry to my cunt. It took him a moment or two because I was still tight from my just completed orgasm. When he slipped past the entry he took a few moments to slowly slide his long cock into my cunt. It felt like a snake slowly invading my body and it felt good, really good.

By the time he had his balls pressing against my entrance I was full, so fucking full. "Oh god yes that feels good," I said. "But you are right. We don't have much time. So fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Do it now right now you bastard." And he did just that. Holding my ass with both hands and pulling his cock nearly out and then slamming it back in using his legs for power, again and again and again. I groaned and cried. I was obscene, "Oh god yes fuck me you bastard. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Yes. Oh shit. That's it. Don't stop. Don't stop. That's it," and then I grabbed my panties again and stuffed them in my mouth to stifle the scream from my second orgasm of the afternoon. At the same time I felt his cock unload in cunt filling it with stream after stream of his hot jism.

I was lying exhausted on the desk when I heard him say. "Come on get dressed. We're out of time." I pulled my skirt and blouse on, sort of buttoned up, and peeked out the door into the hallway, holding my bra and panties in one hand, my purse in the other. The coast was clear so I hustled down the hall to the ladies room where I ducked into a stall to clean myself up. My god there was a flood of cum he had dumped into me. I couldn't bring myself to put the sodden panties back on so I tossed them in a trash can. But with my bra on, my makeup and hair fixed, my blouse properly buttoned and tucked in, I walked out the door looking like a proper PTA Mom. As I passed the Principal's office I looked in briefly and complimented Mr. Cummings on his plans for the summer, without a clue as to what those plans were since I had missed virtually all of his presentation. Mr. Hansen was standing there next to the principal. He smiled politely at me just as he would at any other PTA mom that he didn't know at all. Then I left and went home, wishing you were home to fuck me again. I was so horny still. Mr. Hansen had just got me started.

My, my that is quite a story Susie. And now that you remind me I do remember your telling me about it before, but not until quite a while after it happened.

Yes and that was because I didn't think the relationship was complete after a seduction in a PTA meeting followed by a quickie in the Principal's office. I was convinced that Mr. Hansen and his handsome prick and his devil's tongue had so much more to offer me...

And you to offer him, Reggie interrupted?

Hmmm, yes... well perhaps a bit of that too. The sex did feel good, but with hindsight I think I have to say what really made it good was his utter arrogance, his ballsyness if you will, seducing me during a PTA meeting and then fucking me on the Principal's desk while the meeting continued so close by I felt a need to gag myself. Yes he was a good fuck, but as you know Reggie, what makes a good fuck into a really great fuck is the excitement of it being so wrong in so many ways and the fear of getting caught. Not found out later but caught in mid-fuck—right then while you are naked in the principal's office doing it on his desk. God that was exciting.

Reggie laughs. Oh you are such a slut my dear. It isn't really about the mechanics of intercourse for you is it? It is really about risk and getting away with things you know you shouldn't do even if they feel really good. That's really what your promiscuity is about isn't it Susie?

[there was no response from Susie, but I assume she shrugged in agreement or perhaps nodded her head from Reggie's next statement]

Yes I thought so. I do so love you Susie.

[There was silence for a long moment before Reggie spoke up again]

Oh but just one more question dear. Why do you refer to your lover as Mr. Hansen. Didn't he have a first name?

Susie laughs. I'm sure he did, but I never found out. He was fired before the week was out for having an affair with another PTA Mom. Her husband found out and raised all kinds of very public hell. Needless to say, they divorced shortly thereafter, but Mr. Hansen was gone from the school by the end of the week in which we had our little fling in his boss' office. I never saw him again.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers