Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were laying side by side on the yoga mats, her face tucked in against my chest and my still hard dick poking against her stomach. "Kiss," me she said. So I did and we lay like that for a long-time kissing. Eventually I felt her hand slide between us and wrap itself around my cock. "Ooh yes. I like that," she said. "Let's fuck."

"Are you ready for more?" I asked.

"Very," she whispered. I rolled her to her back and mounted her missionary style. She gasped as my dick slid slowly past her entrance and then filled her cunt until I ran out of cock to shove in her. "Oh yes that's so nice," she said.

"Better than the party next door?" I asked.

She laughed. "Much better."

I wasn't in a hurry. After all it was only Saturday and Susie, you weren't going to be home until Sunday night. It didn't matter much when I got home on Saturday, if at all. So I just lay with my cock fully imbedded in her warm friendly cunt.

"So how long has it been?" I asked.

"How long?" she asked.

"Since you had sex?"

"Oh. Too long. Let's just leave it at that."

"Fine," I responded. I didn't need to know, but I was pretty sure she wasn't getting laid regularly.

I flexed my cock inside her and she reacted immediately. "Ooh that was nice. What else can you do?"

I started fucking her with short soft strokes. "Ooh yes," she said. "I like that." l continued at the same pace enjoying a nice gentle fuck, enjoying her quiet groans and whines.

"Reggie, can you do that a little harder. A little faster," she asked.

"Sure." I made my strokes longer, not pulling all the way out, but pulling back so only the head of my cock remained engaged and then pushing back until I bottomed out with more force, more speed. I wasn't really pounding her, but it was good sold fucking now and she was loving it. she had both feet firmly on the deck and she used her legs and torso to rise her core up to meet my cock each time I thrust into her. She was louder now, whining and crying with each thrust.

"Oh god yes. That's it Reggie. That's so fucking good. Keep it up Reggie. Keep fucking me." It wasn't long before I sensed she was approaching another climax. "Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes. Oh fucking god. Harder Reggie harder. Fuck me Reggie. Fuck me. Oh shit.... Fu u u u u u u u ck,...." she screamed in a long-drawn-out climax, her hips thrust up against me, her head swinging wildly from side to side. I could feel the muscles in her cunt trying to crush the very cock that was giving her so much pleasure. Her climax set me off and I roared as my cock dumped shot after shot of my cum deep in her cunt. We collapsed side by side again with her face against my chest. My arms wrapped around her.

Wow Reggie, interrupted Susie. I think you had almost as much fun as I did that weekend.

Oh you mean with Collette and Lena?

Yes.

But there were two of them. I only had one partner to play with.

Yes but there were no cocks. You know me Reggie. I'm fine with a little pussy munching, but I really do prefer a good hard cock like yours. Besides we had to spend most of our time looking after the girl scouts. I'll bet you fucked your brains out all weekend.

Ahh, yes. That's pretty much true. It turned out that Abby was going through a dry patch as she called it, since her husband left. After another round or two in the tree house we moved to the big house where we fucked in just about every position I've ever tried. It was a hell of a weekend. I didn't get home to just an hour before you and the girls on Sunday afternoon.

So did you see Abby again after that weekend? If the sex was that good, I thought you might...

No. By the time the weekend was out I concluded that Abby was a needy personality that I didn't want to get any further involved with. After all, I have you at home. There is no need for either of us to take on other partner's problems just for a little good sex. Not when we have each other—great sex and reasonably solid personalities.

Right you are Reggie. [sound of water sloshing as Susie climbs up to sit on the edge of the tub] Now get over here and eat my pussy, Reggie. Your story made me horny.

[End of Tape]

Sad news readers. We moved and in the chaos that accompanies a move I have misplaced the shoebox containing my parents' tapes. I hope my husband didn't find them and burn them as he had threatened. There were more good tales on the ones not yet transcribed. If they turn up perhaps there will be more chapters.