Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much to your disappointment dear?

Yes, a bit I guess. I'm sure he had talents remaining to be explored.

But now Reggie, since we are on the topic of sex in strange places, it is time for you to tell me of some unusual place you had inappropriate sex. Fess up dear.

Oh dear. I was so engrossed with your story that I've let my champagne glass go dry.[ Sound of more champagne pouring into a glass followed by a pause while Reggie sips the wine]

Yes well, have I ever told you the story of how I got laid in a child's tree house?

Not by a child, I hope? [Susie's voice sounded truly alarmed]

No, of course not. The owner was fully grown up and in a most delightful way I must say, but I'll get to those details later. Trust me dear, she was well past her twenties. I am a firm believer in the over twenty rule. You need a couple of years of safety margin.

Good I approve. I follow a similar rule myself. No tell me about this young lady in the tree house. When did this occur Reggie?

It was quite a few years ago. You had gone off to act as a chaperone at a girl scout weekend trip to someplace in the Sierras and I had agreed to uphold the family honor at a big christening party thrown by a family we barely knew over in Woodside. I wouldn't have bothered but they owned a company that was a big client.

Hmmm. I remember that weekend now. The other two mom's on the trip were Collette and Lena. We had some fun after we got the girls tucked into bed. Those two were... Mmmm...

Yes they were, weren't they? I remember you telling me about that weekend, but that's a story for another time.

Right, right you are Reg. Carry on with your story about the tree house.

Okay. Like I said. This was a big afternoon party at one of those old money mansions in Woodside. Since I was just there as a matter of form I realized I expected that I would know virtually no one present except the client that invited me. I said a brief hello to him and then swung by the open bar for a drink. At these kinds of events I just try to mingle, chatting briefly with anyone I meet and then moving on. Often I take up a station leaning on the end of the bar exchanging greetings and brief conversations with people passing by to pick up a drink. That was the strategy I had adopted for this party and it was working reasonably well. It left me ample time to survey the crowd between the occasional conversations. Couldn't see anyone I knew... but, yes there was this one woman standing on the far side of the room that I thought I would like to know. Between conversations my eyes repeatedly sought her out and, as is often the case with that kind of unrestrained ogling, she soon caught my look and to my great pleasure returned it each time I looked across at her. It's amazing how you can establish that kind of contact with a person totally unknown to you who is engaged in chit chat with various people clear across a crowded room. But it was clear that we were each noticing the other with enough interest to continue our little, long-range dalliance.

It helped of course that she was beautiful. Relatively tall with long blonde hair done up in a knot behind her head, classic features with high cheek bones, wide set blue eyes, and understated but perfect makeup. The beautiful head sat atop a slim, graceful neck. Just the kind I love to kiss and occasionally nibble on while the lady approaches ecstasy. She wore a light blue dress. I guess you would call it a sheath. It hung elegantly but unobtrusively from her shoulders to just above her knees falling in what was intended as a straight line but really failing to disguise what appeared to me to be a generous pair of breasts set high on her chest and a perfect set of hips (not a tight bubble butt and not a broad ass either). The legs beneath the dress were elegant as were the high heeled sandals she wore. She wasn't a kid. My guess was that she was in her late thirties or early forties, not that I could realistically expect to be able to estimate age from across a room that size. My imagination was working in overdrive as I watched her move smoothly from group to group on the far side of the room.

It sounds like you had x-ray vision, Susie intervened with a chuckle.

Well you know dear. Hope springs eternal.

Keep going. How did you get her to a tree house.

Well I didn't right away. I made up my mind to move my mingle to the far side of the room in hopes of meeting her. I turned to the bar keep and got another drink, but when I returned my eyes to the other side of the room she was gone. I moved across the room and mingled on the other side for a while, but it was a total loss. Once I concluded she was really gone I decided to step through the open French doors to the back yard. If the new love of my life was gone I might was well take in the landscaping. These old Woodside mansions often have beautiful grounds. I wandered through the huge backyard and eventually found myself standing by a fence that defined, I assumed, the boundary with the neighboring estate. It was even more heavily wooded than the property of my host.

Just as I was about to turn away I heard a voice from above call out, "Hello. No need to walk away. I'm no longer in the house."

I looked up to find the voice and spotted the face of the woman I had been ogling high in the tree above me.

"So I see," I said.

"Care to join me?" she asked. "I see your wine glass is empty. I have a bottle of champagne I liberated from the party as I left." Now there was a long slim arm visible alongside her head holding up a not yet opened bottle of champagne still glistening with the water from the ice bucket she had taken it from.

"That sounds lovely," I said. "But how do I get there?"

"You have to climb. Haven't you ever been in a tree house before?"

"Oh. No I haven't but I'll do a lot for champagne." It wasn't really the champagne I was hoping for.

It's not that hard. We access this place from something that is a bit of cross between stairs and a ladder. Just walk down the fence another twenty yards. You will find a gate. Go through it and work your way back to the big oak tree.

"Right," I responded turning to walk down the fence line. I found the gate easily and after a moment of fussing with the latch I stepped through and found myself standing before

a narrow path. I quickly came to a huge old oak tree with a rope ladder dangling from a platform that was mounted on the first major branches of the tree, at least 20 feet up. The lady in blue, as I now thought of her, was looking down at me as I grabbed the rope ladder with a great deal of discomfort.

"Oh no," she said. "That's just for the kids. Go around to the other side of the tree and use the stairs."

I was greatly relieved not to have to deal with the rope ladder. On the other side I found a steep and somewhat unsteady looking set of stairs. I maintained a firm grip on the old wooden rail as I climbed up to the platform which was mounted on the old trees lowest set of major branches. The platform was about twenty feet on a side with low walls on all sides except for the opening for the stairs. There were a couple of lawn chairs and small table. Much of the floor was covered by some kind of thin all-weather carpet or rug that provided a surface softer than the aged plywood, but apparently could withstand being left out in the weather.

My vision in blue was waiting to greet me when I reached the top. She was still wearing the blue dress, but I noticed she had tossed her fashionable pumps to the side. She reached out with for a handshake. Her hand was firm and warm. "Hello, I'm Abigail. But my friends call me Abby."

"Abby, I'm Reggie," I said, perhaps optimistically assuming we were friends. I deliberately held her hand shake a bit longer than was proper.

She smiled. "Well you were certainly the friendliest person in that dreadful party next-door."

"Really,' I said. I laughed a bit. "I guess I have to confess to a bit of long-distance ogling. I hope you were not offended."

"Hardly. Unlike you, I know most of those people. Dreadful bores. But tell me, now that you can ogle up close do you still want to be friends?" She did a quick little pierrotite letting me see her as she spun.

"Oh most definitely. And that is a beautiful dress."

"Thank you. Will you do the honors with the champagne," she said as she handed me the bottle.

"Absolutely," I responded. "Pulling champagne corks is one of my key skill sets." I stepped to the edge of the platform, gave the cork a twist and caught it as it sailed free from the bottle, without spilling a drop. I turned to face her holding the still glistening bottle aloft in triumph, she had taken a seat in one of the lawn chairs, crossing her legs and, I noticed, letting her beautiful blue dress slide well up her thighs.

"Oh bravo," she said. "Now if you would please pour. I'm afraid we have no crystal here just the red solo cups on the table."

"Not a problem," I said. "I've found that Dom Perignon goes well with Red Solo. They're a perfect match." I poured us each a generous portion and then took a seat in the other lawn chair.

We each had a sip and then she said, "You know I think you will enjoy this wine much better if you shed that coat and tie you are wearing.

"Absolutely my lady. I will be happy to shed as much clothing as you would like."

She gave me a look that said, "You're interesting, but not so fast if you don't mind."

"I don't know you from around here," she said. "What brought you to the wilds of Woodside today?"

"Same dull party as you were attending, except I'm not a neighbor. The owner of the tidy little shed next door is a client of mine."

She cocked her head in inquiry.

I sell insurance I said. Commercial lines and high net worth personal coverage."

"And what about you," I continued. "I assume you live in the home somewhere on this property that goes with this treehouse?"

"Oh yes. As a matter of fact I was born and raised her. My father built this treehouse for me. Now I dabble in real estate and charities. That's what we do here."

"You're a broker?" I asked.

She smiled. "Well I have a broker's license. My father insisted I get it when I finished college. But mostly I act as a principal. My father was a broker when I was growing up, but he too eventually became active as a principal. By the time he passed away the family owned a good deal of lovely Santa Clara and San Mateo county realty. It's been very lucrative.

Whoa this is serious money, I thought. San Mateo and Santa Clara County real estate is the real estate that Silicon Valley resides on.

And Susie my love just so you know that I'm not a complete horn dog, I did ask her who they placed their insurance through. It was a wasted effort.

Susie chuckles. "Okay, you are a hard-working horn dog."

Abby smiled at my question. "Most of our business goes to Marsh. We've been with them for years. But really Reggie, I didn't invite you up here to sell me insurance." As she spoke she uncrossed and recrossed her legs showing ever more thigh. Her tanned thighs were gorgeous.

"Not a problem. My partners would be disappointed with me if I didn't at least ask." I stood and refilled the Red Solo cups with Dom Perignon, finishing the bottle (those Red Solo cups hold a lot).

"What a shame she said as she watched the last drips from the bottle fall into her cup. Shall I get some more?"

"Not if you have to go back to that party."

"Oh no need for that. I always keep a couple of bottles chilled in the house. I'll be right back."

When she returned with another bottle I noticed that her ample breasts were bouncing nicely as she came up the stairs. Had she disposed of her undergarments, I wondered?

I opened second bottle, topped off our cups, and sat back down. "So if you didn't invite me up here to talk about insurance, what did you have in mind?"

"Hmm," she said, "Before we get to that, I have to ask about that simple gold band you are wearing. Are you married?"

"Yes."

She sipped her champagne obviously in thought. Before speaking she picked up one foot and set it in her chair next to her thigh, letting her dress slide down almost to her hips.

"And you," I asked. I had noticed a very large diamond on her left hand.

"No not really," she responded. "I was married, but after Daddy died and I inherited everything, I decided he was no longer a necessary part of my life so I asked him to leave. We really had nothing in common other than an interest in Daddy's money and when I gave him enough of that he was happy to move on. But what about you? Is this afternoon going to be a problem for your relationship?"

I smiled. No I smirked, as I said, "Only if I don't tell her. She likes to hear about my extracurricular activities."

"And you hers?" Abby asked.

"Oh yes, we both share."

"And you both philander?" as she spoke she let her leg fall to the side giving me a clear view of her naked sex.

"Well I'm not sure I would choose that word, but yes we both have our dalliances with others, but they are limited to just that. Our only deep, long-term relationship is with each other." As I spoke I stared at her pussy and felt my cock growing in response.

"How nice."

She took a long pull on her champagne seeming to come to a decision. "I guess I told you my Daddy built this treehouse for me, but did you know Reggie that this is where I lost my virginity?" She had let her hand drift down between her legs and she was now actively masturbating as she sat before me. I let my hand slide softly across my rapidly growing cock.

"This place must have special meaning for you," I said, now openly stroking my cock through my slacks.

"Yes. It's where I come to fuck."

"I see," I said, actually a bit surprised why someone with her resources wouldn't prefer a nice soft bed in the luxurious home I assumed was nearby. But it didn't seem like a good time to ask questions so I simply followed her lead by opening my belt and trousers and extracting my erect prick.

We sat there in silence, watching each other masturbate. How kinky I thought. sitting in a child's treehouse watching a woman I had barely met expose herself and her masturbation to me. Ultimately my natural curiosity got to me. "Are there others you bring her regularly?" I asked.

"A few." She said, obviously distracted by the sensations coming from her sex.

"What about winter?" I asked continuing to stroke my rigid erection but fascinated by the gorgeous creature sitting opposite me.

"Oh I have a place in near Carmel where we can lie in a warm room watching the wave's pound the rocky shoreline while we... well you know."

"Yes, I think I do know," I said.

"Sometimes if I'm there by myself, or if my guest has worn himself out, I try to time my climax so it matches the timing of an especially big wave smashing against a large rock in the bay before my place."

Novel, I thought. Abby rose from her chair and walked the few steps between us so she was standing before me. "Do the zipper on my dress, would you please?"

"I thought you would never ask," I said as I rose from my chair. We stood facing each other for a few moments. She was stroking my dick and I was cupping her breasts through the dress. Then she turned to have me release the dress which fastened in the back. Not being one to hurry things I held her by the waist and pulled her toward me so I could kiss and nibble on her neck—following the spine upward from her shoulders to her hair line and from there to her ears and then down to the point where her lovely throat merged with her collar bone. She was breathing harder and gasping occasionally when my tongue hit just the right sensitive spot. Meanwhile she was grinding her hips against my erect cock.

"The dress Reggie. Release my dress." I did as she asked, pulling the zipper slowly down her back, a back as beautiful as the rest of her and as evenly tanned as her thighs. As she stood with the dress hanging on her hips I stroked her back and then reached around her with both hands to cup her tits. They were a perfect size, each big enough to fill my hand, soft and capped with a firm nipple. Never mind the fact I hadn't seen them yet. The way they felt, the way they filled my hands, the hard nipples wedged between my fingers. They were perfect. I continued to nuzzle and nibble on her neck as I fondled her breasts. Oh my yes the boring party was turning out so much better than I had hoped for.

"Oh Reggie you are a devil<" she said, "But now help me with the dress." She stepped away from me and pulled the garment up and over her head. I'm not sure she needed my help but in an effort to be constructive, I began fondling the beautiful butt cheeks that appeared as the dress rose also nicely tanned.

Once it was off her she stepped away and carefully folded the dress and hung it over the low wall that bordered the platform She turned and walked back toward me now totally naked. I loved the way her breasts swung as she moved. There were no signs of tan lines. Apparently she like to sunbathe naked.

"Oh my yes," I said. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you, Reggie. I think it's time for you to take your clothes off too."

While I undressed she opened up a pair of yoga mats she had stored behind the table. I stood there naked with my dick sticking straight out watching her bend over to unroll the mats. "Always prepared I see," I said.

She laughed. "Actually these are here for Yoga. I work out up here regularly." She looked back at me with a grin. "But they do come in handy for other things from time to time. Come here and lay down, Reggie."

I lay down on one of the Mats and she kneeled on the other alongside me. Then she began a marvelous blow job. I just lay back and enjoyed it for about fifteen minutes before I had to tell her to stop or I was going to lose control.

"Mmmm. That would be a shame," she purred as she sat up continuing to slowly stroke my cock. "And I know just the thing to do next." She swung a leg over my torso so she was sitting on my hips facing me with my cock rubbing her clit as she slowly worked her hips. It was nice she was getting a great ride on her clit and my cock felt good but the risk of imminent eruption had passed. I felt like I could ride like this forever. I felt no need to progress all the way to actual fucking. She was leaning forward causing her luscious tits to hang down towards my chest. Apparently that posture was causing my cock to stroke her clit in just the right way. I played with her tits and she rubbed her clit on my hard cock head. We were in heaven.

I could tell she was building towards a climax. "Oh fuck this is good. Oh yes so fucking good. It's been so long. So long since... oh shit. Oh yes that's so good. I think I'm gonna cum. Oh shit yes. Pinch my nipples Reggie. Pinch'm hard. That'l make me cum.

Her nipples were swollen and firm, easy to grip. I pinched each one of them hard. "Oh fuck yes," she responded. "Fuck yes. That's it Reggie. Keep it up... I'm almost there. I'm..." I pulled hard on each nipple stretching it away from her chest. That did it. She came with a scream, "Arrrrrrgh." It was a long hard climax and when it was over she fell to her side gasping.