Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
PTA sex and a quickie in the hot dog stand.
8.5k words
4.42
2.9k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers

Hello again readers. I'm pleased to post the sixth installment of the Reggie and Susie sex tapes. For those of you who may have missed my prior postings (and there is no reason to read them in any particular order) I will provide my usual introduction:

My parents, Reggie and Susie Masterton, were a very attractive and popular couple in their wealthy Bay Area suburb. They were active in local civic affairs and well-liked by everyone. After my parents untimely death I found a shoebox of audio tapes among their things. The tapes recorded conversations they had while sitting naked in the hot tub on their back porch. In every session each of my parents recounted a prior sexual exploit almost always involving someone other than their spouse (frequently someone else's spouse). Each of them apparently led a very freewheeling and open sex life right up until they were both killed in a car crash in their early fifties. My siblings and I never had a clue about their secret life.

Reggie was tall and good looking--about 6-2, well-muscled and still trim, even when these tapes were made. He had thick dark brown hair and brown eyes that, based on what I heard on the tapes, could overcome almost any woman's resistance when he turned on his charm. Susie was about 5-5 with lovely legs, a narrow waist atop generous hips, and breasts that amply filled a D-cup bra. Her hair was blonde and she usually wore it long--at least down to her shoulders. She had sparkling blue eyes, and a round smiling face that was the essence of the American girl next door. In summary they were a very attractive and vivacious couple, always eager to meet, socialize, and as I learned from the tapes, always willing to engage in illicit sex with others.

Since many of their friends and lovers are still alive, I've changed all the names, including my parents, to protect the not so innocent. As with prior transcriptions Reggie's words are transcribed in italics and Susie's in regular font. My transcriber's editorial comments are set off in brackets. These stories have a bit of a 'dine and dash' flavor to them. Enjoy!

THE SUSIE AND REGGIE SEX TAPES—VOLUME 6

Oh Reggie, it's been such a long, hard week. You were gone on business all week and I missed you so. This hot tub feels lovely.

And Susie you look lovely sitting naked in it. But, hmm. With me gone I suppose it was a long week of doing the nasty with your collection of lovers.

Don't be mean Reggie. You know I only have one lover and that's you. Now be nice; and open that champagne.

And all those other guys you have been telling me about here in our hot tub on Friday nights?

Some of them were women.

That's your defense? Some of your other lovers were women?

Well I can't leave all the women to you dear and you don't seem to want to have a fling with their husbands.

We each have our tastes and the beautiful thing about our marriage is that we are both happy to let the other indulge in his or her tastes. I may tease you from time to time dear, but we knew and agreed from the get-go that one of the fundamental rules of our marriage was to be monogamy was not required of either of us. I liked the rule when we married and I still like it today.

I agree.

[Sound of champagne opening and a splash as Reggie slides into the tub]

Oh you're right Susie dear. This tub feels so good. The Friendly Skies weren't really all that friendly this week. But I do so love coming home to you on Friday and sharing our stories of naughtiness for the tape recorder. Is it running yet?

[sound of champagne being poured right next to the recorder. More water sloshing as Reggie moves to hand a glass to Susie]

Yes the tape is running . . . Oh my that is good champagne.

[Long pause while they savor the wine]

Now Reggie, it is Friday night and you owe me, and the tape recorder, a tale of sometime when you were naughty.

Reggie laughs. I had one to tell you last week but that filthy story of yours used up the whole tape.

It was a good one wasn't it. But now let's hear what you didn't get to last week.

Okay I think I have one that you'll find interesting.

And believable?

Of course dear. Do you think I make this stuff up. I know you don't. More champagne?

Yes.

[More water sloshing while Reggie moves about the hot tub refilling the glasses.]

Now do you remember Mrs. Chandler?

Yes she was that stuffy woman who was running the PTA at the time I seduced the Vice Principal.

Hmm. Well she wasn't near as stuffy as you thought. Appearances can be deceiving.

Really Reggie. Tell me more.

Okay. After you had your fling with the Vice Principal we decided that perhaps I should take your place on the PTA steering committee. We weren't quite sure whether he was going to tell stories about the moms he bedded or not.

A couple of months later I was meeting with Mrs. Chandler and the Principal. It was to be an evening meeting to accommodate my work schedule. The Principal was a few minutes late. when I arrived Mrs. Chandler was sitting on a leather couch in the Principal's office. I was wearing a suit and tie, having just hurried down from the City. You were out of town as I recall. Your mother was looking after our children.

She rose and introduced herself, stepping across the office to greet me. You had told me how unpleasant she was but I was mostly noticing how attractive she was.

Mrs. Chandler was tall, with thick, lustrous, long, blonde hair that was carefully styled and hung down to a bit beyond her shoulders. Her make up was conservative but accented her large brown eyes. she wore a single gold stud in each ear and a conservative suit, the light tan skirt neatly pressed and breaking right at her knees as she stood before me. The matching jacket was closed with a single button and I could see a creamy white blouse beneath it which was buttoned to just short enough of her throat to disclose a tasteful set of pearls. Despite the careful tailoring of her suit, she looked to be quite buxom. Her attractive calves led my eyes to expensive looking dark brown pumps with a three-inch heel. In combination with her natural height the heels made her look stunningly tall. All in all, a leggy blonde beauty that grabbed my immediate attention.

Notwithstanding her impressive appearance I continued to regard her with caution, given what you had told me about her imperious style. That lasted only until she smiled and introduced herself. She was one of those women who could light up a room with her smile if she chose too—and she did. I was immediately smitten.

Her hand was warm and soft and her eyes held mine as she introduced herself, "Hello I'm Kelly Chandler. I'm so pleased to meet you. I so enjoyed working with your wife Susie and I am looking forward to working with you. Principal Tollefson is just a few minutes late but please sit down and I will brief you on what we are trying to do."

As she led me back to the couch I noticed that she had a lovely shaped derriere, artfully disguised by her expensive clothing—broad enough to be sexually attractive, yet not so broad as to put a man off. All in all she was an attractive charming package, a pleasant surprise given your experience with her. On reaching the couch she reclined into it, crossing her legs, and indicating with her hand that I should sit on the other end of the couch, which I did. I couldn't help but notice a bit of her thighs exposed by her reclining position. They were every bit as attractive as her calves that I had fixated on moments before.

We sat chatting about PTA issues for several minutes while we awaited the Principal's arrival, each of us leaning back against the opposing ends of the couch. I have no idea of the details of our discussion as I was mesmerized by Kelly's attractive legs and more importantly her eyes. They were seductive and fascinating. My lustful brain wanted to stare at her legs and at her seductive eyes at the same time, an impossibility. Nonetheless, I spent a very enjoyable 10 minutes enchanted by this attractive woman while we waited for the Principal. She didn't seem at all like the rigid taciturn personality you had described to me.

Eventually the Principal arrived and I had to tear may attention away from Kelly and pay attention to his description of the project he wanted the PTA to help with. He was a short, pudgy, fuss-budgety, looking man who tended to ramble on and repeat himself. Just as he was about to start into his third repetition of explaining the need to arrange funding for the project, his phone rang. He listened for quite some time punctuating whatever he was hearing with repeated variants of: oh my; oh dear; yes Dear; of course Dear; and right away Dear. Finishing his call he set his phone down and said, "That was my wife. She needs me at home. Right away. I'll have to go."

By this time he was standing shuffling a pile of papers before him in consternation, finally saying, "Oh I really must go. I'll leave these here for the two of you. Just close the door on your way out to the parking lot. It locks itself." Then he was gone, leaving Kelly and I alone in his office.

I looked at her and asked, "Is he always like that?"

She laughed, "Yes. Rumor has it that he has a very domineering wife."

"Do you think there is really an emergency?"

"I doubt it, but I'm sure he won't be back. I've seen this before."

Then standing she said, "Let me get those papers."

I watched, lusting at her shapely rear as she walked across the room. When she returned she paused as she approached the couch looking thoughtfully at me before she said, "Let me sit next to you and we can both look at these." Without waiting for an answer she dropped down on the couch next to me, sliding tightly against me as the old couch sagged. As she sat her skirt rose a good deal higher on her thighs than it had been before. However they remained covered down to her knees by the papers. Her leg was pressed tightly against me and I could feel its warmth against mine. My cock was beginning to grow and I felt a need for a share of the papers to provide coverage. We sat like that, handing papers back and forth and discussing what we found for ten minutes or so until we had the issue sorted out and a plan roughly outlined. It wasn't nearly as complicated as the Principal had made it sound.

Kelly gathered all the papers up and organized them before setting them aside, denying each of us the coverage they previously provided. I sat staring at her legs and she at my bulging trousers. She had clearly noticed my arousal and wasn't running from the room so I decided to see how interested she was. I reached out and put my hand on her nylon clad knee. She did nothing to object, instead leaning back and smiling, her chest thrust out.

I let my hand slide just a bit up her thigh and to the inside, softly caressing her thinly clad flesh with my fingertips.

"Hmm. Reggie, are you being naughty?" she asked.

"Naughty is as naughty does," I said.

She laughed as she put her hand on mine, not pushing it away; if anything encouraging me. She asked, "What does that mean?"

I laughed in response. "I really don't know. My Grandmother used to say it."

"Oh my. Were you naughty with your Grandmother?"

"Not in this way," I said, sliding my hand further up the inside of her thigh.

"And what way is this?" she asked.

"I'll show you," I responded lifting her hand and putting it in my lap atop my boner.

"Oh my, yes. I think you are naughty." I was pushing the hem of her skirt aside now as I continued to caress the inside of her thigh. "Just how naughty do you intend to get?" She spread legs apart a bit allowing me better access.

"Just as naughty as you will let me get. I'm never naughtier with a woman than she wants me to be." I paused as I continued to caress her thigh with my fingers. "So how naughty do you want me to be?"

"Hmmm," she said thoughtfully. "I'm not sure, but for now I would like to go to the ladies room." Without further explanation she rose and left the room.

While she was gone I sat and rubbed my cock through my trousers thinking about just how naughty I wanted to be, which was very naughty. She had taken her purse and I hoped she wasn't doing a runner. The optimist in me assured me she was coming back. After all no woman goes to the ladies room without her purse.

The first thing I noticed when she returned was that her hosiery was gone. A good development I thought. I wondered what other undergarments she had removed. It was a big purse with ample room for garments no longer required.

She sat down next to me on the couch deliberately pulling the hem of her skirt up as she sat; even further than it had been before. "So," she said, "Where were we?"

"I think you were deciding how naughty you want me to be."

"Oh that's right," she said as she lay her leg across my knees pulling her skirt up another notch but stopping just short of exposing herself.

I put my hand on the inside of her thigh all the way to her hiked up hem line and resumed my massage. "Oh that feels so nice," she said. Taking that as a go-ahead, I slid my hand farther up the inside of her thigh until I reached a warm wet pussy with no sign of panties.

"My it looks like you have decided you want to be very naughty." She leaned back and released the button on her jacket pushing it and the unbuttoned blouse aside and holding a beautiful pair of big soft tits out.

"Well I have always believed naughty can be very nice with the right person," she responded. She was cupping her breasts with her hands and using her fingers to massage the nipples. Her fully engorged nipples caped silver dollar sized, pale, areolas. The nipples were dark and nearly, thumb sized. I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples between my lips teasing it with my tongue and then suckling on it. Meanwhile my fingers were exploring her pussy lips—swollen, warm, and very wet.

When I pulled back she said, "Oh that felt so nice." She had returned a hand to stroking my cock. "I think you are overdressed." She began tugging at my belt and trouser openers and soon had my naked cock in hand. "Oh that's a lovely cock you have."

"Thank you but before we go too much further there are a couple of questions we need to discuss, I said.

"You know I have some questions also," she responded. Without waiting for my questions she asked, "Do you like to eat pussy and, if I suck you off, how long will it take you to recover? Are those the like the questions you have?"

"Oh since you asked," I said, "The answers are, "Yes and, ten minutes if you keep sucking."

"Ummm good," she purred.

Now those were good questions but there were a couple of nagging doubts that I felt a need to explore. I asked, "Are we alone here in the school; and, "Are you married, I mean to someone who would object to your being naughty with me?"

"Oh those questions," she said with a pout. She was using her fingers to caress the head of my engorged dick with my precum. "Let's see: I'm pretty sure we are alone. It's a mid-summer evening and there is no teaching or janitorial maintenance during summer break. The parking lot is empty beyond your car and mine. And husband? Yes I have one. He's not violent but I don't usually tell him if I've been naughty. I don't think he would approve and I don't plan on telling him."

"And you?" she continued. "Do you have a wife and how does she feel about your being naughty with others?" She gasped as I slid two fingers into her slippery wet cunt. I had decided her answers were satisfactory.

"Yes I have a wife as you know. You worked with her before."

"Oh yes, I forgot. She's a cute little minx. But will she get jealous and scratch my eyes out if she finds out about us?"

"Not a chance and I always tell her when I've been naughty. She might want to fuck you though."

"Well that all sounds good, so let's get our clothes off and fuck."

That seemed very direct, but I'm not one to object when a lady says she wants to be naughty.

Within moments, I was slouching naked on the couch while Kelly knelt on the floor between my legs aggressively sucking my cock. I had already made her cum once with my fingers while I sucked on her nipples. My god was the woman a great cocksucker; massaging my balls; licking my shaft; massaging the head with her tongue both before and after it disappeared between her lips; twisting her hands on my well lubed shaft or so much of it as she hadn't managed to get into her mouth.

I don't always cum immediately when my cock is sucked so I was just lying back on the couch enjoying the ride. That was when we heard a car entering the parking lot. We froze. Moments later we heard a car door slam and shortly after that the sound of a woman's heels walking down the hallway outside the Principal's office door.

"Who's that?" I asked with concern.

"Fuck if I know," Kelly answered. "Let me look." She hopped to her feet and ran softly to the door, opening it a crack to peek. She looked for a moment and then turned and said, "It's okay. It's Mrs. Gunderson. No need to get dressed." I was bouncing on one foot trying to pull the second leg of my suit trousers up while my now softened pricked wagged obscenely against my leg.

"Who?"

"Mrs. Gunderson. She teaches third grade. She is the horniest teacher in the school. I'll ask her to join us. Take your pants back off and sit there and stroke your cock, so it's good and hard. She will be impressed. She loves cock; and other things."

I'm not sure why, but I took Kelly's word for it so when the two of them came in together I was sitting naked on the couch stroking my now fully recovered erection.

"Reggie this is Virginia Gunderson. She teaches third grade and likes to fuck parents and other teachers. Ginny, this is Reggie, I don't think he has a third grader here, but just look at his cock. Isn't it a great cock. He is very naughty but we haven't gotten far enough to see just how naughty he can be."

Ginny's eyes got big and she licked her lips eventually saying, "Oh yum,"

"Yeah it's great isn't it. Take your clothes off and help me suck it."

For the next ten minutes two naked women took turns sucking my cock. I was astounded. Ginny was one of the few women I have ever met who could actually swallow my cock. After a couple of rounds of Ginny pulling my cock in and out of her throat while Kelly massaged my prostrate with a finger she shoved up my ass, I was on the very edge of losing it. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," I yelled.

Ginny pulled her head back and said, "Squirt on my chest." Ginny was a bit plumper than Kelly with big, round, soft tits, a soft round belly and plump smiling cheeks. I managed to coat all of them with cum as l fired stream after stream at her while Kelly massaged my prostrate. It was a great first climax of the day and I lay back on the hard floor gasping for breath.

By the time I recovered enough to sit up the two girls were entwined on the couch in a tangle of arms, legs, breasts, pussies, fingers, and lips that defied description except to say that the obvious effect was a great deal of moaning, gasping, crying out, and other expressions of passion. They didn't seem to be missing me and my deflated cock at all. I decided the best thing for me to do was to take a seat in the armchair across from the couch and spend my recovery time watching.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,402 Followers