Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the two settled out to a reasonably conventional sixty-nine with Kelly on the bottom, her hands firmly holding Ginny's hips and pulling her pussy to her face, and Ginny on top with an arm wrapped around one of Kelly's long legs and some number of fingers busily fucking Kelly's cunt while her tongue worked its magic on her clit. They seemed determined to drive each other as close to the edge as they could get and then to back off and start again in a different position. They obviously knew each other well enough to have a good idea of where the other's limits lay.

As I watched I could feel my cock quickly recovering and I soon found myself stroking my rigid dick. Ginny looked across the room at me and said, "Kelly look. He's recovered."

Kelly lifted her head from Ginny's pussy and said, "Enough with the voyeurism Reggie. Get over here and put that thing to work." The women flipped around so that Ginny was lying on her back on the couch with one foot on the floor and the other on the back of the couch, lewdly spread for Kelly's access. Kelly was on her knees between Ginny's legs with her face planted in the schoolteacher's crotch. I walked quickly across the room, my cock wagging in anticipation and joined the two women on the couch. I was on my knees behind Kelly's ass, which as it turned out put me at exactly the right height. I knee walked forward until my cock was beneath Kelly's pussy. Grabbing her hips I began stroking myself between her wet, slippery, pussy lips.

Pulling her head up from Ginny's crotch Kelly said, "For god sake's Reggie put it in me. I've been wanting that cock all evening and I have to get home to my husband soon."

"Yeah, fuck her Reggie," Ginny concurred. "But save some for me."

I adjusted myself and pressed my cock against Kelly's entrance which was easy to penetrate. It felt delicious as the head slid ever inward between her hot, slippery, velvet walls. Just as I hit the end of her cunt I felt my balls snug up against her ass—a perfect fit.

I was planning on holding it in place for a while. Some women like that while they accommodate themselves to the size and shape of my prick. But Kelly would have none of it. She said something (Fuck me now???) which was seriously muffled by virtue of her mouth being buried in the third-grade teacher's pussy. But she wiggled her hips and twisted them. That got the message across and I began to slowly stroke her—long slow strokes. I kept that up for just a bit, until Kelly picked her head up from her muff munching and growled, "Faster, harder, goddamn it."

"Yeah get on with it Reggie," Ginny chimed in. "She's got to get home to her worthless husband and he's not going to do anything for her tonight."

Needing no further invitation I began to pound Kelly for all I was worth. We were rocking about so it became impossible for her to continue licking Ginny's pussy and clit. Ginny repositioned herself so she was lying beneath Kelly. At first she was fondling Kelly's hanging tits but she quickly moved to working on Kelly's clit with her tongue.

It rapidly became obvious that Kelly wouldn't last long under this double assault. "Oh fuck yes. Oh shit. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Don't either of you dare stop. Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit. I'm so fucking close. I . . . oh fuck . . . I'm gonna. . . Oh shit here it comes . . ." and then her climax hit her. Her back arched and she pushed back at my cock. Ginny had by this time wrapped her arms around Kelly's ass so she could lift her face up and continue her assault on her clit. Kelly's climax came in waves, each announced by a scream or a grunt, and by the spastic clamping of her cunt muscles on my cock.

Eventually Kelly wrenched herself free from both of us and fell to the floor gasping, "Oh my fucking god. You two are incredible." She rolled over and sat up shaking her head to clear it, quickly asking, "What time is it?" Looking at the big clock on the wall, she said, "Oh shit. I've got to get home. Rod will have a fit if his dinner is late." As she spoke she climbed unsteadily to her feet and began putting her clothes on, or at least enough of them to look covered if not her usual elegant self.

By this time Ginny and I were sitting side by on the couch. I was cupping Ginny's mound and she was softly stroking my still hard cock. I looked at Ginny and mouthed, "Rod?"

She responded softly, "Her worthless husband."

"Oh."

Kelly was halfway out the door, still barefoot with her shoes barely tucked into her big purse and a bit of her panty hose snagged on one of the heels. A bra strap was looped around one of the shoulder straps of the purse. She looked back at the two of us and said, "Reggie, It's been nice to meet you. Sorry to fuck and run, but duty calls." She winked looking at Ginny and continued "You two have fun and don't so anything I wouldn't do." Then she was gone leaving the door open behind her.

I walked naked across the office and closed and locked the door. I returned holding my still rigid cock out towards Ginny. She was slouched on the couch, her legs spread obscenely with the fingers of her hands spreading her pussy lips in invitation.

"Is there anything she wouldn't do?" I asked.

"I doubt it, but let's try everything we are willing to do and then I'll ask her next Tuesday."

"Tuesday?"

"Yes. Kelly and I get together and fuck every Tuesday afternoon."

And so we did. I didn't get away from the Principal's office until 2:00 a.m. that night. It turned out there was a lot we were willing to do. Fortunately your mother was here watching the kids. She was sound asleep on the couch when I crept in. In the morning I told her I had been in a tough negotiation but had sold a new insurance policy. I don't think she believed me.

That is quite a story Reggie. But you left the part about Mrs. Gunderson out.

"Oh that would have gone on for much too long. I wanted to leave room on the tape for your story tonight."

Okay. But out of curiosity, what ever happened to Kelly? I don't recall seeing her around the school much after that.

[Laughter from Reggie] Rod divorced her and she left town. It seems her husband found out about her relationship with Mrs. Gunderson and took exception to it.

Good thing he didn't find out about you.

Very true. Her relationship with Mrs. Gunderson was a bit of a scandal but because Ginny wasn't married, the school couldn't do much about it. She still works there.

And how would you know that?

That part of another story for another time. I still know Mrs. Gunderson quite well. After all I am on the PTA Board.

Reggie, are you still doing naughty things with Mrs. Gunderson?

Perhaps. I'll invite her over for dinner some night and you can decide for yourself how naughty we are. You will likely want to participate. But now I want to hear about something naughty you have done.

Reggie, how can you say that? You know I am never naughty.

[More laughter from Reggie]

Well there was this one time:

But just this once mind you.

[Derisive snort from Reggie]

Shhh. Just listen Reggie. This is a good story. I'm sure you remember when we had kids in Little League and how we always went to the games, and how I used to volunteer to work in the hot dog stand behind the bleachers.

More Champagne Susie dear? I wouldn't want you to run dry before you get to the climax.

Don't be mean Reggie, but yes I will have more champagne.

[sound of someone (Susie?) slurping champagne]

Oh my yes that is good. But anyway, here is what happened in the hot dog stand. There was this fellow working there, I think his name was Andrew, but I'll always remember him as Andy or was it Randy? As it turned out he certainly was randy. No matter, I thought one of his kids was playing for the other team. The Rangers I as I recall. But I must admit Reggie, I thought he was very handsome. About six-two with dark curly hair, just a bit longer than it should have been, and striking blue eyes; a couple of days of scruffy beard growth; and . . . and this is the most important part . . . it turned out that he could be quite naughty.

By the end of the first half of the first inning I noticed that Randy was regularly taking long glances at my breasts. I always like it when a guy notices my tits, but if he stares too long that either offends me or it begins to turn me on.

By the end of the first inning I decided his lascivious looks were turning me on. He could stare at my boobs all he liked. I even opened a couple of buttons on my blouse so he could see some cleavage.

During the first part of the second inning I was bent over getting more mustard out from under a shelf and I noticed he was staring at my ass. Later as I sat on the stool behind the counter, I hiked my skirt, which was already rather short, up a bit to see if he liked to look at my legs. He did and by the end of the second inning I was feeling very horny.

We had a crowd between the second and third innings and we were both standing side by side selling hot dogs and sodas. I think I was making proper change for the customers but I admit to being more than a little distracted by my fellow worker. I couldn't help wondering if my legs, tits, and ass were having the same effect on him as his wandering eyes were having on me. About the time the crowd begin thinning out for the third inning I bumped my hip against his. Purely an accident you understand.

[Noise of Reggie snorting in disbelief]

Reggie, shush. Let me tell the story.

What I was going to tell you was that even before the third inning got going he stepped behind me (to get more ketchup) and brushed his upper thighs ever so lightly against my ass. Another accident I'm sure; although I must admit that I did bend my knees a little and stick my ass out just the tiniest bit. He said, "Oh excuse me," as he balanced himself by placing his hand on my ass. But it was brief, very brief. Still it felt warm. At this point I was not only horny but I was feeling naughty—very naughty.

There isn't much to do while an inning is being played. I was leaning with my back to the counter; and I guess to be honest maybe with my chest sticking out, but just a little. And I guess my hips were sticking out a bit also. And I'm sure that by this time he could see my swollen nipples bulging through the lightweight bra and blouse I was wearing.

While I was trying to flaunt my tits at him Randy was putting more hot dogs on the little stove that cooks them (You know, the kind with the gleaming stainless-steel bars that go around and around.) He was doing it slowly because he was looking back at me while he was trying to put the dogs on the grill. I liked that.

When he finished he turned toward me and asked, "Do you like hot dogs?" How anyone could ask such an innocent question in such an obscene way I will never understand, although it could have been more in how I interpreted it than in what Randy intended.

"Umm. Yes I love hot dogs, but those are kind of small. I mean they are almost long enough, but they are not fat enough."

"Oh really. You know some dogs get bigger when they are treated nicely." By this time I could see that the 'dog' between his legs was beginning to make a tent in the shorts he was wearing.

"Is that so? Does it require some kid of 'special sauce." I licked my lips as I stared pointedly at the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Either that or 'special handling'." He adjusted his trousers to make room for his rapidly growing cock, making no effort to disguise what he was doing or why.

"Hmm," I said. "You know though, I've always thought a really good dog is wasted if it isn't placed between a good pair of buns." Without waiting for answer I took two steps to another shelf and bent over to retrieve a package of hot dog buns. I took my time in retrieving the buns. I was bent over with my ass pointing directly at him. I wiggled it for effect.

I stood turning towards him and as I tossed a bag of hot dog buns to him I asked, "Do the buns look good enough to you?"

"Well," he replied, I would have to check for fit." He took a bun from the package, carefully spreading it's two halves apart, leaving them stuck together at one end. The shape was obscenely suggestive. Then he smeared ketchup and mustard on the inside of the bun. "The bun needs to be well lubed; don't you agree?"

"Always," I said. "Nothing is worse than trying to fit a dog in a dry bun."

He followed up by retrieving a dog from the cooker and sliding it between the two halves of the bun, turning it so it was covered by the slippery mustard and ketchup mixture in the bun. Then he turned the dog around in circles and slid it in and out of the bun.

"And?" I asked after licking my lips, "How is the fit?"

"Perfect."

"I think the buns would be very happy also," I responded. "But you know," I added, "I think the buns would be even happier with a good shot of mayonnaise."

"You don't say," he responded. "I'm sure the dog would also."

That was about the time people begin wandering down for refreshments during the break between the third and fourth innings bringing our little discussion about the merits of hot dogs and their buns to a temporary halt. We spent the next few minutes standing side by side at the counter handing out hot dogs and cokes and collecting people's money. But it wasn't a total loss. When our hands were free we put them to better use than delivering food and making change; he by discretely fondling my butt, and me by lightly stroking his erect dick through his shorts.

Once the crowd had cleared and play had resumed I decided it was time to resume our discussion of 'buns' and 'dogs.' I walked up to Randy and stood so my breasts were just grazing his chest. My hand was stroking his very hard cock through his trousers. "Randy, I asked, "what was it you were telling me about the special handling and special sauce needed to maximize the size of a dog?"

He gasped as I rubbed the end of his cock through his pants. Then he said, "Well I wasn't referring to just any dog."

"No? Just which dog were you referring to?" I was lightly rubbing my tits against chest; just barely touching him in a blatant tease.

Another gasp. "I think you have your hand on the dog I have in mind right now."

"Really," I said as I kept rubbing his cock. "I never would have guessed this was the dog you had in mind. It feels awfully big already."

"Oh, I'm sure you can make it bigger. Just give it a try."

"You know, you may be right." Just stand right where you are in front of the counter and look bored. You know, in case someone comes along. Can you do that?"

I'll try, but sometimes I get distracted."

I dropped down to my knees so I was hidden under the counter. First I rubbed his cloth covered cock against my face and then I released his belt and zipper and let his shorts fall to a pool around his feet. The fabric of his jockey shorts was soaked near the tip of the head. I again rubbed my face against his engorged cock. Followed by sending his jockey shorts onward to the pool of clothing around his feet.

He had a beautiful prick, long and straight with the kind of ribs on it that feel delightful in the inside of a cunt. I sat back on my heels and used both hands to stroke his warm beautiful cock. I began to lick it, starting at his balls and working up to the head. I ravaged the head of his beast with my tongue, not for the time I would have wanted but I was mindful of the time available before the fourth inning ended. I sucked the head into my mouth, enjoying, no exalting in, the pleasure of feeling the invasion of the warm firm beast. He pushed and I let him invade until he hit the back of my throat. He was too big and I wasn't positioned right to swallow him, so when he reached my limit I pulled back sucking.

We repeated that pattern for just a few minutes when I heard him suck in his breath. "Shit someone is coming. I froze, his cock buried in my face. That was when I heard it, a voice I knew so well asking for a hot dog and a Coke. Reggie! The idea that you wanted a 'hot dog' when some other man's 'hot dog' was in my mouth almost made me break out laughing, but I held still hoping Randy could do likewise.

"Of course sir. With mustard and ketchup?"

"Just mustard," my husband responded. "My wife likes both on her hot dogs, but not me." I almost gagged trying not laugh this time.

Randy pulled his cock from my mouth as he turned sideways, his gleaming prick still hidden behind the counter, to put together a hot dog from the materials to his left. When he returned to facing my husband, I grabbed his prick and sucked it back into my mouth. I heard him cough to hide his gasp.

You had asked for a soda. Now we had a problem. The cold drinks were in an ice chest that Randy couldn't reach because it was several steps behind him. He would have to turn and walk to it, waddling with his shorts and underwear tangled about his feet and exposing his wagging erection as he went. I looked to the side and saw a case of not yet chilled drinks. Grabbing one I banged it against Randy's thigh and he deftly reached down and took it. My husband paid and left with his hot dog and his drink. Later I would learn from you Reggie that the drink I had grabbed was a warm Dr. Pepper, which is without doubt your least favorite soft drink in the history of soft drinks.

I began to suck him again but he quickly whispered, "Stop that. The inning has ended and there are more people coming." I sucked hard for one last time before releasing my grip on his balls and letting him extract his prick. Such a shame. I do so love to suck a good hard cock. But, as your friend Kelly said, 'duty calls.' I pulled his underwear and shorts up and fastened them for him. It took some effort to stuff his engorged prick back into it's proper place before I zipped him up and fastened his belt. I quickly emerged from under the counter popping to my feet just before the first woman and her young child arrived wanting two hot dogs and soft drinks. "What's the matter with you woman," I thought in frustration at the interruption. "Can't you get a hot dog at home?"

Unfortunately the woman and her child were just the beginning of a flood of hungry and thirsty fans. Randy and I spent the next ten minutes or so scurrying about meeting their orders and taking their money (a Little League hot dog stand is strictly cash and carry, occasionally to the surprise of some Gen X and younger fans). Occasionally we found ourselves standing side by side at the counter but there was barely time to sneak a quick fondle of Randy's still rampant, but shamefully covered, prick or for him to fondle my ass. By the time the fifth inning started and they all trundled off to the bleachers we were both leaning forward on the counter, he with a hand on my ass and me with a hand on his prick.

"Where were we," I asked.

"I believe you were sucking my cock."

"Really? I thought that was a hot dog."

"Nope. It was my cock and you were doing a marvelous job." As he spoke he was pulling the back of my skirt up as he fondled the inside of my thighs. I spread my stance a bit to help him reach his obvious goal.

"I admit, it was getting bigger in my mouth," I said. "Hot dogs don't usually do that." By now he was massaging my pussy through my very damp thong. "Oh that feels very nice," I said.

"What you are doing to my cock also feels also very nice, but it was better during the third inning." He pushed my thong aside and slid a finger into my very warm, very wet, cunt.

I gasped. "Oh fuck."

"Like that?" he asked.