Transcripts of an Open Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. How long is the fourth inning going to last?"

"Long enough I hope," he said as he tugged my thong off, letting it fall to my ankles.

"Damn, I hope so," I said as I tugged at his belt and trousers. As soon as his cock was free (and his clothing again in a pile around his ankles) I resumed stroking his cock.

"No," he said to me. "Turn around and lean on the counter. Lean on your elbows and stick your butt out. Oh, and spread your legs too."

Within moments we were positioned, each with our garments clumsily wrapped around our ankles hurriedly attempting to assume a position that we thought wouldn't be completely obvious in case someone (like my Husband) came back seeking mid-inning refreshments.

Randy was standing directly behind me his shorts and underwear around his ankles, his hands firmly grasping my naked hips and that big, beautiful, hard, cock I had been sucking earlier probing for the entrance to my cunt. My skirt was pushed up so it was resting on my hips, my thong now snagged on one ankle. How could things get more obscene, I wondered. I found out when he pushed his cock into me. There was nothing slow or careful about it, but it didn't matter. I was so aroused that juices were leaking down my leg. I gasped and he handed me a hot dog bun, saying, "Keep this in your mouth." Then he began to pound me forcefully.

As you know Reggie, I usually like a bit of foreplay, but this was a special situation. We had at most minutes before the crowd would again return demanding our attention and more appropriate appearance.

I spit out the hot dog bun and said, "Talk dirty to me Randy. It will help me cum. Call me a whore. Call me a slut. Call me a cunt or a cocksucker. Anything you want. Just keep pounding me and using as much filthy language as you can."

He slapped my ass hard, once on each side, but never losing his rhythm which I matched thrusting back at him with my legs. "Oh you fucking slut," he said. "You've got the greatest god damned cunt I've ever fucked." He reached around with a hand and began massaging one of my tits through my blouse and bra. He quickly yanked at the blouse popping a button or two and allowing him to push my bra cup aside and get his hand on my bare tit.

When he pinched one of my engorged nipples. I yelled, "Ow, that fucking hurts."

"Shut up you cunt or I'll put that bun back in your mouth." When he spoke he pulled his cock back so it was almost out and paused.

"Oh," I groaned. "Okay I'll be good. Just keep fucking me."

"That's what I wanted to hear from you my little slut," he responded as he drove his big cock into me with enough speed and force to split me in half. I gasped but stifled it with a hand.

Once our rhythm was reestablished he reached across my chest and pushed my other bra cup aside so he could begin mauling my remaining tit. I was grunting quietly with each thrust now. "Go ahead and pinch that tit too," I said. "Oh fuck. So fucking good," I continued as he stretched the nipple away from my breast.

"God you've got great tits," he said.

A rhythmic, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," matching the timing of his thrusts was all I had for a response.

We kept that up for maybe five minutes. Then I heard him say. "Fuck, the scoreboard says it's two down in the bottom of the fifth. We better finish this up. Are you close?"

Ugh, ugh, ugh . . . Yes, Yes, . . . I'm so fucking close . . . don't stop, don't stop, don't . . ." I felt his cock grow rigid and a river of cum flood into my cunt as he growled like a bear. That did it for me I came with a scream that could have been heard in center field if it hadn't been for a roar from the crowd as an inning ending catch was made. I collapsed forward on the counter with Randy lying on top of me, each of us gasping.

We could hear people moving about in the bleachers so we knew more customers were headed our way. "We better get our act together Babe," he said as he rose. I kneeled before him and pulled his pants up. I let my skirt fall back in place and looked about for my panties which were nowhere to be found. My blouse was beyond repair, but I threw on an apron, which kept me presentable. As we could see the first customers headed our way, I grabbed a fistful of napkins and tried to wipe up the flood of his cum leaking from my cunt and running down my legs.

"My god, how long as it been since you had sex," I whispered.

"Too long," he replied.

"Well you seem to have remembered how."

"It's like a bicycle."

By then the crowd was lining up and we were busy taking orders and delivering food.

The upcoming inning, the sixth, was of course the last inning in a Little League game, so once the crowd hurried off to see how the game, tied at that point, would come out, Randy and I stood staring at each other, exhausted.

"Well how was my hot dog?" he asked. We both burst out laughing. It was all I could do to respond.

"How were my buns?" I said still choking with laughter at his question. We both stood there for several minutes laughing hysterically at the absurdity of what we had done and how we had seduced each other.

Finally regaining his composure Randy said, "I think we got carried away."

"Ya think?" I responded. "Maybe just a little."

"No it was a whole fucking lot of carried away," he responded. That started us both laughing. Finally he said, "Let's get this place cleaned up and go see who wins the ball game. When I see my nephew, I need to know who won."

"You're not a parent?" I asked.

"No. I'm visiting from Toledo. My brother is coaching third base for the Rangers."

"So I'll never see you again?"

"Probably not. I'm headed back tomorrow."

"Just as well," I said. "We both seem to lack self-restraint."

My my Susie. That is quite a story. I'll forgive you for fucking a total stranger, but not for the Dr. Pepper.

[Susie giggles] It wasn't on purpose. I was desperate to find something to get you to go away and I didn't pay attention to the label.

A likely excuse.

Don't worry about it dear. I have a much better idea for now.

And what would that be.

That is a very big, hard, boner you are sporting there and since we are out of champagne and you have been gone all week there is nothing better I can think of to do than shut off the recorder and go to bed where you can fuck me silly with the beautiful cock of yours. Then we can sleep in tomorrow morning.

Great idea my love.

[End of tape]