Transcripts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she was asking your opinion on lingerie?" Jenny asked. "From what you just said I feel that maybe she wasn't thinking about you in a sexual way. Perhaps she was treating you like you were another female. What are your thoughts on this?"

"She did say often that she enjoyed a girly chat with me during our times together." I replied.

"Were you turned on, did this excite you?"

"Yes I was, I imagined her wearing lingerie and being with her man in bed." I admitted. "I didn't imagine myself in bed with her."

"That's fine, natural for a man to have an imagination. Although they would normally think of themselves in the sexual act. What happened next?"

"Well, she said about having to go to work soon, she offered to walk me back to the train station." I said. "The weather was getting worse, looked like it might snow as the temperature dropped. So we made our way back to the station."

"Did you arrange to meet up again?"

"Actually no, we did have a hug, I went to kiss her but she offered her cheek. So it was a peck on the cheek, disappointingly." I answered. "She did say that we should stay in touch and then admitted that she had other interested guys who wanted to meet up with her."

"Oh ok I see that was a knock back then?" She asked.

"I said that I would text her later, she said that she wouldn't be home until the evening as she would have to go shopping after work." I said. "I agree it seemed like a knock back I was disappointed but still hopeful. She then said her goodbyes and left me to catch my train."

"How long did you have to wait for your train?"

"It was only a few minutes wait, I was glad when I was on it as it was so cold outside. Started to snow on the way home. I know that i had only spent like about two hours with Amy but I felt it was worth it and also it was a day away from the grind of work."

"Did you text her during the journey or wait until you were home?"

"All my thoughts were on her but I waited until later when I got back home. Glad to get back into the warm."

"I bet, so when you messaged her what did you say?" Jenny asked.

"I just sent her a short message about how good it was to meet her and that I got home ok despite the snowy, cold weather."

"She replied to you?"

"Yes she did. Later that night she replied and said it was nice meeting me too." I said. "We chatted for awhile that night until I had to go to bed as I was going to work in the morning."

"Ok, she say anything about meeting up again?"

"She said that she thought that we could be friends and stay in touch. She had been chatting with someone who she was going to meet tomorrow evening for a drink. I was a bit upset by her reaction and stated that I would really like to take her out for a drink myself someday." I said thinking back to the time. "Her response was 'we will one day' she wasn't too sure what she wanted, she also said that Will had been in touch and would like to come around Friday night."

"Really? How did that make you feel?" Jenny said leaning forward to write down another note in her file.

"I was a little bit upset but thought that maybe I hadn't done enough to impress her, or I had said or done something that put her off." I answered, looking down towards my backpack on the floor.

Jenny looked at me with a serious expression, her dark eyes narrowing "From what you have said and some of your mannerisms I believe that you don't come across with much confidence, women pick up on this immediately. Women study men and categorise them into different groups. We label men, size them up. She treated you as if you were feminine and unmanly." She said without smiling. "This is our first meeting and to be honest I would probably treat you the same if I was in Amy's shoes. I must say though you're not worthless you do have an important place in life."

I felt awkward sat there, my head was down. "Yes I do realise this about myself. I just wish life was different, better." I mumbled.

I looked up and she gave me a reassuring smile. "We can work on this." She said "It might take some time but I believe I can help you feel better about yourself. We've almost ran out of time for today. Do you want me to book you in for next week?"

I sat back and said "Yes what time next week?"

"Does the three o'clock appointment suit you? I can do later if you like?"

I smiled. " That would be great thankyou for the chat today for listening." I said. "I have something here. I made notes that I thought might help jog my memory. I went through old text messages and emails all the correspondence Amy and I had together." I reached down and opened my backpack and took out an A4 notebook. "It's quite extensive. Would you like to see?" Holding the notebook out for Jenny to see.

Jenny looked suprised and nodded. "Yes let me see." I stood up and handed the pages over to her. She opened it up and flicked through the pages. "Yes it is extensive it's a transcript of your messages and dates, good work. May I make a copy?"

I felt pleased with myself. "Yes, that's fine." I smiled, she looked at my notebook and then looked me up and down before she raised herself from her seat.

Standing up she pointed with her long painted nails at me "I'll just go and scan this in, you should go to the loo and get yourself cleaned up you have been leaking, just look at your crotch, messy boy." I looked down and examined the damp patch in my trousers. It was noticeable as I was wearing light blue jeans.

"Embarrassed and humiliated I tried not to make eye contact with her. "Sorry I didn't mean, may I use your toilet?" Finished my now cold coffee and picked up my rucksack.

She pointed towards the door and said. "Down the corridor it's the second door on the right."

I left the room, took a few steps to the door marked gents. Luckily nobody saw me. Hurriedly I went through into the toilet cubicle, noticing a hot air hand dryer affixed to the wall by the sink. Quickly I undid my fly and pulled my jeans and boxers down. My penis was flaccid but soaked with precum that had left a damp patch in my jeans. I sat down on the toilet seat and tore a piece of loo paper from the holder. As I thought about what had been said I found myself getting aroused once again and took my growing dick between my fingers. Quickly I jerked myself off, my penis wasn't fully erect when I came. I dried myself with the tissue.

I was then taking off my jeans and boxers when I heard a knock on the door. "Are you alright in there?" The voice was Jenny's.

"Just a moment." I responded. hitting the button on the dryer. Its sound drowning out her voice. I held my jeans and boxers under the stream of warm air until I was satisfied. I got myself dressed checked my reflection in the mirror before unlocking the door.

Jenny was outside and handed me my notes. "You took your time? Everything ok?" She asked. "Here are your transcripts, thanks for that. So same time next week then."

"Thank-you." I said as I put them in my back pack. "Looking forward to that. see you then." I turned to go.

"Try not to masturbate yourself so often, until next week." She said smiling as I hurried past to leave.

12