Transdimensional Earbuds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma is no one in the great game they play. This is my retirement fund." She laughed faintly, and her teeth nibbled at his neck, making way for lips to kiss it tenderly. She spoke again, but now directly to his ear, in the lowest whisper yet.

"Keesam. That's the name of the group. Remember it. It must be of use one day." Her bralette no longer covered her breasts properly, letting a chestnut nipple peek its point outside. She stood up, turned about, showcased her butt before finally stripping her top bare.

"If a big girl doesn't want her momma to undress her, she better do it herself. Before the momma will be angry." The maid moved to grab Peter's new feminine clothing. The man was a mess. His dick cried for the woman's puss; his eyes were still wet from fear, and his pulse was hard from both. He took off everything except his boxers.

Willisa sat beside him. She stole another kiss to speak to him privately. "We met yesterday; you may not trust me yet. I might not have if I were in your shoes."

"Our chit-chat is taking too long already," she sighed. "The old lady Willisa doesn't have the power to get you out of here. Not many have the influence to break you free and then to hide you in safety. The arms of us, people, are only so long. They can only reach so far."

She seemed sad. Her smile hasn't faded but turned seasons from spring to autumn. Her mood fled away from her in grey showers; her given task to clothe the man was on the brink of failure. The honest desire to aid him was what sparked the orange fire in her again. Like the trees in the fall make their goodbyes a festival of fervourous colours, the woman spoke again in the lustful wave. She pulled at his boxers.

"There is one thing I can grasp today. Let me sweeten your dreams for tonight, sweetheart. Play a daughter for the momma."

Peter's panties were between them both, stretched within Willisa's hands. Fiery steam seemed to evaporate out of her. "I'll burn our secret in your heart, so it'll come back to you again and again as wet dreams. You won't forget them that way. You must not."

Peter took them and replaced his pants with them. They were a tight fabric on his groin. The stretching material around his cock felt like crossing a taboo. He was harder than ever before.

The maid has grabbed a piece of clothing that he omitted in his examination: a beige strapless bra. When she fastened it at the perimeter of his hairless bare chest, the unfilled cups didn't make an effort to fit. Willisa pushed at them and Peter with it. She climbed on top of him and squeezed her large breasts against his flat cup.

Her hand slapped his ass. "The little slut like you don't need no bra." She tossed the rest of his new outfit on the floor. "Come on, show your cute dress for momma".

Ms Peter got out of the bed and put on the green off-shoulder crop top together with the hotpants. He made a curtsy and whirled to flaunt his pretty outfit. The air caressed his bare shoulders as he did so. The chill to the liberated skin delighted him. He wished that he wore an adorable pleated skirt instead. One short enough to let his hairless legs join in liberty with the top.

The brief pinkbud trip left him a little happy consequence. It shaved off all his body hair, leaving a nice smooth surface behind. He was enthralled by the nippy clean legs as he caressed them now, circling his hand about to experience the novelty with a soft touch.

Unaware, he made a display of his butt to Willisa. She fixed her panties, feeling a little twitchy there. That made her realize something which nicked her lewd maid soul at its core.

"Oh sweety, what have you done?" Peter looked at her, confused. "Put your cute ass on the bed now. No excuses." He complied with an order. The maid instead knelt on the floor and pulled his hotpants to his ankles. He yelped in surprise.

"Look at what you have done. You soiled the undies that I prepared for you." That was true. They were soaked with precum coming from his blushing dick, making the man embarrassed too. He had to change now.

The topless woman removed the abused panties from him, leaving him exposed from midriff to the feet. Her head moved to inspect his privates.

"At this rate, you'll soil every pair that I'll bring you. You don't want to see Momma cry, do you?"

"I'm sorry, Momma." apologized Peter.

"Sorry silly girl. I am experienced with dealing the problems like these. Let me babysit you for a while." she said as she licked his cock. The man gasped with welcome pleasure but scarcely could breathe as she swallowed his lengthy clit whole.

Her tongue could no longer reprimand her slut, so it didn't make an attempt to do so. Instead, it cleansed the bawdy tool, pressuring its head to give up and release its thick sperm. Her diligent work was silent for the most part, save for the occasional stretched slurp that signalled the naughty washing.

To Peter, it wasn't quiet at all. He struggled for air as he came closer to cumming, and inside of him, an uproar could be heard, a struggle to keep his wits intact. He was never sucked like this before. It made him regain his innocence again just to lose it to impassioned MILF. He accepted in a daze that he was her dummy girl, pampered by the woman.

When he was on a cusp of climaxing, her head backed off, after which exit, the tongue generously licked the underside of his shaft. The man was so close that he couldn't do anything but move his hands to sprint the last stretch. They were unable to do so since the maid pinned them to the bed.

"Noo~" he complained in frustration. The cruel tease left him moving his hips, even trying to reach with his own head to finish the job. All of it was helpless, as he was confined to watch the orgasm go away.

"Momma Willis thinks that her Peter girl did not earn the reward. You think so too, dear?" Her one hand left the submissive man and rubbed the cock with deliberate leisure.

"Please, I'll do anything", begged Peter.

"Then start by apologizing to Momma for making her clean your dummy clit."

"Momma, I am sorry for being an ungrateful slut and making you clean my dumb big clit." said Peter. His body twitched whole when his cock was brushed again.

"Tell me you are sorry for forcing me to fetch you another pair of clothes."

"So-. Ah!" he couldn't for a moment. But he stifled his groans to please his lady maid. "Sorry! Sorry that I-, ah! Ah-, caused you trouble!"

"Beg. Beg for it. Apologize and beg!"

"Please, sorry, please! Let me cumm~, oh! AH!" the maid obliged his request. The torrent of sperm flood his stomach, chest, face and hair. Each throb drained his strength until he blissfully saw stars. The limp body fell on the bed. His awareness of the outside world faded slowly to an exhausted sleep.

When the man refused to wake up, the maid sighed. She wiped his body and laid him properly in the bed. She put on her outfit and started to leave. Before she did, she leaned over the man and kissed him goodbye.

"Good dreams, sweetheart. You have a long road ahead of you."

The end of chapter 2.

---

The author here, again. The next chapter will bring you back to the fantasy world, where Peter will encounter and travel with elven wagons, learning to dance on the way. I think the prose ended up being better in this chapter. Let me know if it did.