All Comments on 'Transexual Initiation'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

id so love to meet a girl like that

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Me, too Louise, me, too!!!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

Being some what new to Literotic I am not sure if the rules or protocols only allow us to make statements about the story or if we can get personal statements, if we cant I apologize ahead of time.

This is the second story you have written about a man in the later years of his life finding love, as a man in his mid 50s (54), I would like to THANK YOU. These stories do hit home for me in many ways. One; even though I have had many relationships it was always as a fuckbuddy, the hold over guy till she finds a BBD (ole skool sayin Bigger, better Deal) the other man for cheating wives but never lasting longer then a couple months.

I have tried to find love and a life partner but it never happened, these stories even though fantasy do give a glimmer of hope.

In my rambling I noticed I havent said the story was very well written I enjoyed it. I do hope you continue to write more stories like these

Thank you

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Royse, I appreciate that. I am turning 50 tomorrow, so they resonate with me, and that is why I write them. There is still a bit of the romantic lingering inside me even after the struggle I have had finding love. So yes, I imagine you will see more stories like this and they enter into my imagination.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, I hope you have a wonderful day 🎊🎉🎁🍾

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you - it has been pretty great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an incredible story. I lovr how she dominant and demanding yet gentle also. This was do hot. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Hope to see more of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!