All Comments on 'Transexual Surprise & Delight'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A beautiful story if a bit short at the end; love is love and the world needs all it can get

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you. Yes...I am working on sticking my endings better. I am very new to this writing thing. So complete amateur, literally the Finding Miss Amy Series was the first thing I ever truly wrote since being forced to write papers and such in college (my Creative Writing Professor would be shocked...my writing in her class was atrocious). I appreciate the feedback, and yes, love is a beautiful thing.

Donny67Donny67about 3 years ago

Nice storyline. The author taking his time writing this and the detail. Of the story.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Donny! Appreciate the feedback!

tvlove007tvlove007about 3 years ago

Loved this story. I usually prefer to see stories of boys or men experiencing bodily and sexual changes as they hormonally become and enjoy becoming gurls and women.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks tvlove7, glad you enjoyed it!

chrreaderchrreaderabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed that one!

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks chrreader!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

great story

Usually the TS ramrods the poor virgin guy, you had her sweet, patient and loving from the start. I think its a great love story.

thank you

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you - yes...I see those "ramrod" stories alot. But honestly, in my fantasy, while sometimes yes, I think about that....honestly, I think that would damage me badly....so if this were ever to miraculously come true for me, i'd want it to be like this! Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a great story! John is such a lucky husband. Some of us guys need a strong, dominant woman in our lives. Women who smoke cigarettes definitely qualify as strong and dominant, not to mention feminine and sexy. The fact that Monique has a big, hard penis makes her even more strong and more powerful. I'm so glad these two found each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!