Transform or Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
New App gives 5 couples a party to remember.
9.2k words
4.43
24.5k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,285 Followers

Laurence

"You're bluffing." Dalton said.

"If you want your girlfriend stuck as a MILF, try me." Laurence said.

Stephanie grabbed Dalton's arm and held it tight to contain him. With the conclusion of the second round, the rings started flashing again. Except this time instead of turning into colors, all the rings turned white. The app chimed on everyone's phone.

'Transform or Challenge.'

"Transform or Challenge! What the hell does that mean?" Stephanie said in a panic. All eyes landed on Laurence again.

"Why are you looking at me? I was just as clueless as you guys after round one. I've never seen the game beyond that." Laurence said.

"Why is your ring black?" Ben said, pointing at Laurence's ring.

"I don't know."

"You lying piece of..." Dalton stopped in his tracks.

Everyone else froze as well. Greta's app chimed. Her face unfroze, but the rest of her body remained posed on her back in a sex doll position. Like a robot, Laurence walked over and picked up her phone to show her the screen.

"Transform or Challenge?" Laurence said in a robotic tone.

"What does that mean?" Greta asked.

"Transform or Challenge?" Laurence repeated in a robotic tone.

***

Greta

Greta didn't know what Challenge was, but she definitely knew what Transform was. And it had already turned her into a living sex doll. She struggled to move her body, but only her mouth and eyes were mobile. How was she supposed to do anything frozen like a doll?

"Challenge." Greta said.

Laurence clicked the button and the app screen changed.

"Your challenge is to guess who is fucking you. Guess correctly four times and return to normal. Get one wrong and your transformation is conditionally permanent." Laurence read off the app. He followed up by making a makeshift blindfold from a discarded shirt, ensuring that Greta couldn't see at all.

Greta's view was blocked so she had to rely on her other senses to get her through the challenge. Although the idea of turning into a sex doll was hot as a fantasy, she didn't want to be one permanently.

The first cock entered Greta and began fucking her. It felt good. Too good. Each thrust was distracting her from the goal of the challenge. Because she was a fuck doll, her whole purpose was to be used. And when someone was using her, the euphoria was unmatched by anything that she had previously experienced.

Through the haze of pleasure, her mind focused on the cock. It was so big that it could only be one person in the group.

"Ben." Greta said.

"Correct." Laurence said.

The euphoric feeling disappeared abruptly as the cock was withdrawn. Within seconds, a new sensation penetrated her. It wasn't the size or girth of the cock that gave her a hint of its owner, but the way that the person moved. It was timid. It was gentle. It was safe. There's only one person who it could be from the group.

"Laurence." Greta yelled.

"Correct." Laurence said as he hovered over her.

And like the first cock, the second one disappeared, albeit with a less noticeable change in pleasure. So far, she had two easy lay-ups for cocks, but the next two were going to be difficult. With no time to spare, the third cock entered her pussy. It was someone who knew what they were doing. The feeling was vaguely familiar. Without being able to lift her arms and feel the rest of the body to confirm her suspicions, the only thing that Greta could do was guess. Between Mark and Dalton, if both cocks were roughly the same size, it had to be Mark. Dalton was a brute, and his thrusts would be much more aggressive to assert his dominance.

"Mark." Greta said confidently between thrusts.

"Incorrect." Laurence said.

What! How could that be? There was no way that the gentle fucking was the big bully. Laurence removed the blindfold and revealed a familiar face. Her lover. Sally, who was now a robot. She was wearing the strap on that they had brought for later in the evening when they were alone. The reason Greta couldn't tell it was Sally was because Sally's movements were still robotic. The fucking had been familiar, but not too familiar. Because the dildo that they owned was as realistic as possible, it had been impossible to distinguish it from a real cock.

Sally exited her partner and stepped back. Greta's body felt light, like her limbs were full of air. Her arms and legs were spread out and open, welcoming anyone who wanted to use her. The hollow feeling extended through her breasts, leaving the feeling of balloons on her chest, and then worked its way up through her throat and into her head.

"Noooo." Her scream was silenced.

Greta's gaping mouth froze open in a large 'O', big enough for any cock to fit. She felt like a feather; light and empty. The horror of turning into a sex doll faded and her thoughts turned to cock. All she wanted was cock in every hole. She needed cock in every hole. It was her purpose now. She desperately wanted to satisfy anyone that used her.

Her ring color faded, leaving just a normal ring on a sex doll. Another sex toy for men to use. That was her new purpose in life.

**

Stephanie

Everyone unfroze. Despite having been turned into a MILF, Stephanie couldn't believe the sight before her. They were all aware of Greta's challenge and stood in awe of the result. Greta looked normal, but upon closer inspection, her body had the weight of an artificial sex doll and her eyes were blank and devoid of the usual liveliness the lesbian brought to parties.

"She's an actual sex doll." Stephanie said. "It turned her into a sex toy!"

Elizabeth, now Lizzie the bimbo, laughed, like she did at everything. Sally stood stiff and unmoving but was presumably internally upset. Tiffany was still posing as a mannequin. The rest of the group panicked and turned their attention back to Laurence. Dalton didn't hold back as he grabbed Laurence and punched him in the mouth.

"You fix this you little creep." Dalton said. "You knew exactly what you were doing when you signed us up for this."

Laurence wiped the blood from his lip and laughed as he stood up. "You all agreed to it. Now you're going to have to finish the game."

Dalton went for another punch but froze with his fist inches from Laurence's face. Everyone else froze too, except Stephanie. Her phone chimed, directing her attention to the app.

The two options appeared. Transform or Challenge. She had just watched Greta turn into a sex doll after failing her challenge. But what was transforming? Was it bypassing the challenge, and accepting the existing changes? That meant she would be a MILF permanently. If there was a way to beat the game and revert to normal, then she had to risk the challenge. By choosing transform, she was letting the game decide and so far the game did not have the best track record, especially for the women contestants.

Stephanie selected Challenge and begrudgingly read the challenge that appeared.

'Your challenge is to make sandwiches for all the men and to bring them sandwiches and beer while being pleasured by toys. If you orgasm or fail to serve your men their meal before time runs out, your transformation is conditionally permanent.'

What kind of challenge was that? It sounded like something...that a housewife would do. The thought sent a nervous chill down Stephanie's spine. It didn't take a genius to figure out what her transformation would be if she failed and that's why it was critical that she completed the challenge.

Before the timer started, a mindless Elizabeth walked over with sex toys in her hands. Momentarily, Stephanie froze, giving Elizabeth access to her pussy and ass. Elizabeth showed Stephanie the large, lubed up butt plug and then bent Stephanie over. Her rival worked the plug into Stephanie's ass and its presence was noticeable with the slightest movement. When Elizabeth stood her back up, Stephanie's asshole tightened around the plug, giving her a taste of the obstacle that she would be dealing with during her challenge. Elizabeth finished her duties by placing a vibrating egg into Stephanie's pussy and setting it on high. Once the toys were inserted, Elizabeth moved back to her original spot and froze again.

The timer on her phone started and Stephanie hurried to the kitchen. She wasn't the greatest cook, but at least making sandwiches was something she had often done for herself. She searched the kitchen and found bread, lunchmeat, butter, cheese, lettuce, pickles, and some mayo. However, the toys were proving to be a significant distraction. The vibrating egg kept Stephanie on the brink of orgasming and the large butt plug was uncomfortable, yet oddly pleasurable. With each step, she could feel her asshole getting looser and looser. The quicker she was done the challenge, the better it would be, not only because she would successfully complete it, but because her asshole would be less of a gaping hole.

Once Stephanie gathered the ingredients, she went to work making the four sandwiches for the four guys present. Since any movement was a risk of triggering an orgasm, she kept her bottom half completely still. Even the slightest movement had the potential to set off a cascade of good feelings ultimately leading to failing her challenge. She was not going to lose because she couldn't control her body, especially with such high stakes.

While she prepared the sandwiches, it was apparent that the app had used her transformation to create her challenge. No one else was making sandwiches, just the mother-like figure. Stephanie couldn't imagine being a happy housewife for a man. Maybe in the bedroom, when she let her submissive slut out every once in a while, but not in reality. She was independent and didn't take shit from anyone. The mere thought of smiling while taking orders from a man and then sucking his cock seemed like a horrible way to live. She didn't know how women back in the day did it.

After her sandwiches were complete, Stephanie saw that she still had three minutes to grab the beers and deliver the goods. Crossing her fingers, Stephanie opened the fridge and was delighted to see that there were cans of beer far back in the fridge. She sunk to her knees and moved various containers out of the way. Because the fridge was so deep, Stephanie's arms weren't long enough to reach the beer. She would have to crawl at least part way into the fridge to grab the refreshments. With enough space cleared, Stephanie's older body ached while she inched her way inside until just her ass was sticking out.

After grabbing two cans, she realized that the furthest two would need a bit more extension. Stephanie used her elbows to inch closer until she could reach the last two beers. Once she had grabbed all four, however, she realized that she couldn't use her hands to push herself back out. Her hips were so big that she was stuck. Desperately, Stephanie tried wiggling her way out, but her behind wouldn't budge.

"You've got to be kidding me. Getting stuck in this position doesn't happen in real life!" Stephanie said.

Dalton had always joked that Stephanie should get 'stuck' more places, referencing the popular porn videos of stepmoms and stepdaughters getting stuck and then fucked in various scenarios. It was not lost on Stephanie that she currently had the body of a MILF and would likely be a star in her own video of the sort. However, it seemed like another cruel joke by the app.

Before Stephanie could put her beer down, she felt someone touching her from behind.

"Hey, who's there? I thought everyone was frozen." Stephanie said, her voice echoing in the fridge.

The person didn't respond. Instead, she felt relief as the large butt plug was pulled from her ass. However, it was replaced by something else that slipped inside her tender asshole. Was this actually happening? Was she actually being fucked while stuck? Stephanie shuffled a bit to try and get out, causing one can to slip from her hand and roll further back into the fridge.

"Fuck!"

Knowing that the beer was critical to her challenge, Stephanie crawled forward, further wedging herself inside. Hands grabbed Stephanie's waist, and whoever was outside started thrusting hard. Stephanie held on to the beers and had no idea how to retaliate with her hands full. Making matters worse, the temperature of the fridge had made her nipples hard, and as they brushed against the shelf below, the inconvenience was close to becoming a real problem for the part of the challenge that required her to not orgasm, especially with the vibrating egg humming at full blast.

With no way of getting out while she was being fucked, her new goal became to stave off the orgasm. Stephanie couldn't wrap her head around how someone was unfrozen and moving. It had to be Laurence because he was the only one who knew how the game worked. The only thing that contradicted that theory was the fucking itself. It was too aggressive and almost felt like a hate fuck. Either Laurence really disliked Stephanie or someone else at the party was not properly playing along.

With time counting down and with Stephanie surprisingly turned on by finding herself in the parody of the stuck porn genre, all hope seemed lost. She clenched the beers tightly and tried not to think about how she was a MILF being fucked senseless with her big booty hanging out and her tits rubbing against the shelf below. As pleasurable as it was, this was not how she wanted to go out. Thinking quickly, Stephanie put the beers down to her side and rolled them towards the entrance of the fridge. With her hands now free, she used the leverage inside the fridge to push back.

The cock in her ass disappeared and soon Stephanie was able to push herself out of the fridge. The culprit was nowhere to be found and there was still time to win her challenge! She grabbed the beers and went to the counter only to discover that her sandwiches were gone.

"No, fuuck!"

Stephanie looked in the garbage and then the rest of the cupboards. She didn't have time to make more. Her only hope was finding the ones she had already made. After several moments of rummaging through every cupboard Stephanie ran back to her phone and saw that she had only ten seconds left.

It was over. She looked at herself in the reflection of the metal fridge door. This was her body now. She had failed the challenge through no fault of her own. The game was sabotaged and whoever did it, had won. Once Stephanie transformed, there would be no telling what she would be like.

When time ran out, the ring on Stephanie's finger transformed into a big diamond ring. She screamed in excitement as if she had just been proposed to. Why had she been so worried about the transformation? A life of cooking, cleaning, and being an obedient fuck toy for a man was the best life she could imagine. She may be old now, but not only was she useful around the house and in bed, but she still looked good enough to be great arm candy for parties and events. Yes, Stephanie was the perfect wife, and she couldn't wait to show her man how much she enjoyed her role.

***

Mark

The sound of a bones colliding was the first thing that Mark heard. He turned his head away from his girlfriend Trish and saw Laurence on the floor with his hands covering his face.

"You change everything back or I'm going to give you more than a broken nose!" Dalton said.

Being equally upset with Laurence, Mark knew that he deserved all the physical punishment that he was getting. But it was still tough to stand by and watch.

"Where's Stephanie?" Ben asked, in his own attempt to stop the assault.

Dalton lowered his fist and looked around.

"Steph?"

Before she could respond, everyone froze again. Except Mark. He had been aware when Greta failed to complete her challenge but was too far away to hear or see Stephanie do hers. He looked down at his phone and saw the Transform or Challenge options. The challenges seemed rigged to make the person lose. Why bother with it? Mark flexed his muscles and looked down at his 8-pack. Thanks to his previous transformation, he now had a body that would have taken 10,000 hours in the gym to create. There was no way that he'd be giving that up. It was a no brainer.

Mark hit Transform. Nothing happened. His ring starting flashing until it stopped and then turned back to the neutral grey. He had actually finished the game and was better off for it. That's not something a lot of the players would be able to say. Mark couldn't even tell if there had been additional changes...that is until he saw Trish. And Elizabeth and Sally and anything that had a pussy. He needed to fuck them all. The testosterone raged inside him as his sexual urges skyrocketed. He needed to fuck and he needed to fuck now.

The solution was obvious, and Mark rushed over to the sex doll lying on the couch. Already being hard from seeing all the women, he plowed inside the already wet pussy and pumped away as everyone else unfroze.

**

Trish

Trish had her eye on Mark the entire time and when he had started fucking Greta, she became envious and furious. When she unfroze, she marched across the room to give him a piece of her mind. The other guests, at least those who were still of sound mind, were in their own panic. Dalton took off to find Stephanie and Ben tried speaking to his mannequin wife.

"What the hell are you doing?" Trish asked Mark.

She was still getting used to having the body of a porn star. Trish had to really focus on how she spoke with her bigger lips or she would end up sounding like a bimbo, which is what most people would assume anyway at first glance. Her much larger tits forced her to focus on maintaining balance, as she had been used to an almost flat chest. Carrying around two huge, fake weights was not appealing to her in the long run, especially the unwanted eyes it would draw.

Mark didn't skip a beat and fucked the sex doll like his life depended on it.

"Sorry honey, but I really got to get off. I just needed to FUCK." Mark came inside the doll.

"You could have used me. I'm basically built to take a cock now." Trish said while twirling her hair.

Mark's eyes were hungry and Trish was the next snack.

"Don't mind if I do." Mark said.

He grabbed Trish and threw her, face down, on top of Greta. Trish stared into Greta's blank eyes and wondered briefly what the sex doll was thinking. Within a few seconds Mark's cock buried deep inside Trish. But then it suddenly stopped.

"Is that all you got, big guy?" Trish said in a flirty voice.

There was no response. She turned her head and noticed that Mark was now frozen along with everyone else.

"Shit." Trish said, dreading the inevitable.

Her ring started flashing, indicating that it was her turn as the app chimed on her phone. 'Transform or Challenge.' The question popped up just like it had for everyone else, and it was time for Trish to choose. Like her partner, the body that she currently had would have taken years of hard work and lots of money. Fake tits, perfect cushioned lips, a completely toned ass and figure eight curves. It was the appearance of ultimate sex appeal that most men craved, and many women strived for. How could she say no?

She couldn't. But there was also the caveat that if she chose the permanent transformation, there would surely be some underlying side effect much like Mark's increased sex drive. Given that she was a walking male's wet dream, she guessed that her side effect would be wanting to be fucked 24/7. What was the point of looking this sexy if she couldn't do what she wanted? To Trish, it was a win-win situation. If she beat the challenge, then she returned to normal. If she lost the challenge, then at least she'd have a banging body.

With her mind made up, Trish hit 'Challenge'.

The prompt popped up immediately.

'Your challenge is to simultaneously hold the cum of all the men present in your mouth. If you fail to get any man off or if you fail to hold all the different cum in your mouth at the same time, your transformation is conditionally permanent.'

XBan
XBan
1,285 Followers